Micro 1034 | Meet me on the Astral Plane | Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:05 pm

Post by Wright and Justice »

In post 641, T3 wrote:Mollie
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice
honestly - I have no concrete scumread between Facebones-IV-Andres, IV being the weakest of them at this point - but what I am sure of is that Alice has been swept away by the pace of the game and has only popped in to egg on what I view as a TvT fight atp - in which case makes Alice scum independently. Plus IV/Facebones cannot be teammed together.
"A dark time is coming for our legal system...
Our work lies ahead of us... and I, for one, am looking forward to it."
Hydra members: Gamma Emerald (he/him/she/her) + DkKoba (they/them)
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:07 pm

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87956&user_select[]=36003
btw I just finally had this scumgame finish, If you want to see how I've been generally playing as scum recently -> you can take a look here.

Alice is also in this game and had a much more solvy vibe there.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:16 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

Also I did answer you. You are to be POE-ed out and I kinda don't really want to interact with you to try to get one. You keep take everything I say to as some sort of insult. And your continual referencing mine and Dkoba's kerfuffle after it has obviously been dealt with sounds like scumplaining.

Or you could just be misguided town.

So I am trying to see what Gamma thinks of you to see if I can read you that way. But YOU seem determined to pick a fight. And that is scummy to me, given the circumstances of the game. Now you are not acknowledging how much the gamestate has suddenly improved.

Hi Dkoba! I got your read! I think I might be leaning town on Holden. Maybe.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 652, pirate mollie wrote:Also I did answer you. You are to be POE-ed out and I kinda don't really want to interact with you to try to get one. You keep take everything I say to as some sort of insult. And your continual referencing mine and Dkoba's kerfuffle after it has obviously been dealt with sounds like scumplaining.

So I am trying to see what Gamma thinks of you to see if I can read you that way. But YOU seem determined to pick a fight. And that is scummy to me, given the circumstances of the game. Now you are not acknowledging how much the gamestate has suddenly improved.

eta: This was directed to Flea.
whew!
Wright and Justice
Wright and Justice
Goon
Wright and Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 3:42 pm

I think Flea is town, faer thought process so far seems rather genuine
me and koba have been pretty synced in our reads I would say, which is nice because it's sometimes a struggle to do that for me

-Justice
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 654, Wright and Justice wrote:I think Flea is town, faer thought process so far seems rather genuine
me and koba have been pretty synced in our reads I would say, which is nice because it's sometimes a struggle to do that for me

-Justice
It is a struggle with me too. Mine and majiffy's Beauty and the Beast hydra was so bad I am shocked we never got banned from games, lol. We used to fight over the vote in the game thread.

I am not really loving Alice's asking for a catch up and then dips.
whew!
Facebones
Facebones
Goon
Facebones
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 5:51 pm

Post by Facebones »

In post 634, T3 wrote:
In post 621, Facebones wrote:T3, going back a coupla hundred posts to
In post 385, T3 wrote:
In post 377, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
Then may I ask who are your suspects right now?

I think you said IV long ago but my reading comprehension is shut rn

I may pass out soo
Just IV. I think the other scum is in Alice/Flea and maybe Andres if I'm wrong.
Why did you view Flea otherwise possibly Andre as the second scum?
Is this still the case?
POE.
No.
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice
I'm assuming this means Flea is no longer a part of your POE then?
What changed your mind on faer slot?
Also, what was the thought process behind unvoting IV and placing it on Alice instead?
IV seems to be the only person you've had reasons for thinking is scummy besides "POE"
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean they're not after me.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Tue Nov 30, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Votecount 1.7

AliceK(2)
~ (247), (40)

Wright and Justice(1)
~ (122)
Facebones(1)
~ (97)

Not Voting (5): (63),Facebones(14), AliceK(6), Flea The Magician(43), Andresvmb(9)

With 9 alive it takes 5 to eliminate.

Day 1 deadline is in (expired on 2021-12-05 18:49:25)

FLAVOR
"..."
Last edited by GeorgeBailey on Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeorgeBailey
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 12:57 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 646, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 645, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 642, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 640, Flea The Magician wrote:You have a lot of interest in me currently mollie, whats
your
read on me currently? You've asked a few people and nothing comes to mind when I think of you mentioning a read on me recently.
Well, I came into the game with the expectation that we would get along and that if we both town, we would have a bonding experience. It is clear you have no interest in that. :lol:

I only have one game with you, and you were reads were the worst in the game. I think you lack discernment.

So I am going to try to sort you through POE. I am just going to leave you alone and work on figuring out other people.
Ok well if you're going to talk to me like that then frankly this game just got a lot less enjoable.

I asked a simple question, got a character attack and talked down too followed by a screw you. Lovely.
Never got the answer to the question either.
?

I meant no offense by it. We all have bad games. I have plenty of them.

I also have ridiculously good games. It's just that my bad games are legendary and hilarious...for scum. :lol:

But I haven't had any games since I came back though except my scumgame has gone to shit. But my reads have been weirdly accurate. Especially of late.
Intent is not a magical wand you get to wave as a get out of jail card.
PM wrote: Well, I came into the game with the expectation that we would get along and that if we both town, we would have a bonding experience. It is clear you have no interest in that.
You opened with a character attack and assumptions around my intentions. This is hostile and sets the overal tone.
PM wrote:I only have one game with you, and you were reads were the worst in the game. I think you lack discernment.
Touching on our history, which I recall enjoying that game ftr and as one of us stated before, this was a player list I was looking forward to playing with. Word choice combined with tone is literally talking down to me here and then attacking my capability to play.
Wanna make someone feel shit? Attack something they enjoy doing. This actually counts as an emotional attack.
PM wrote:So I am going to try to sort you through POE. I am just going to leave you alone and work on figuring out other people.
This is a screw you as you just outright say you're not planning to interact with me.

What else am I supposed to get from this Mollie? Especially when you then drop this:
PM wrote:I also have ridiculously good games. It's just that my bad games are legendary and hilarious...for scum. :lol:

But I haven't had any games since I came back though except my scumgame has gone to shit. But my reads have been weirdly accurate. Especially of late.
An apparent attempt to excuse the emotional attack, a little appealing to emotion and then self-reaffirmance.

And you still did not answer the question.
What is your read on me currently?

You complained about not being able to play the game, so lets play the game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:08 am

In post 652, pirate mollie wrote:Also I did answer you. You are to be POE-ed out and I kinda don't really want to interact with you to try to get one. You keep take everything I say to as some sort of insult. And your continual referencing mine and Dkoba's kerfuffle after it has obviously been dealt with sounds like scumplaining.

PoE'ing me is not reading me. Especially when you're shopping for reads.

You're also making assumptions again. You've only made 1 direct insult at me so far and 2 maybe 3 direct put downs. Anything else is a potential misinterpretation so is mostly left well alone.

Reference the posts where I've back referenced the slanging match after you and koba agreed on something please, I'm going to go look myself as well because I'm pretty sure I didn't and while I'm now thinking you're potentially looking to instigate - there is a possibility of a misunderstanding between us.

The game state has improved, drastically, why else would I ramp up my activity and probing? Admittedly it's not by much but hey I'm doing my best.

(Picking a fight here would be adding "despite my apparently epic bad reading ability")
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:14 am

VOTE: AliceK

Get yo ass in here and give the promised content. Longer you wait the more I expect my mind to be blown.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 1:58 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Flea, I am not getting into it with you. Period.

I am skimming your posts to keep and to be fair to the game. I am not responding or interacting with your posts any more because I don't think I can further my read doing that.

I think you want to pick a fight for whatever reason, and I am not gonna.

Last post responding to you. I am done.
whew!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 3:02 am

Fine by me honestly, I won't be joining any further games with you present due to the manipulations and trauma dumping you've displayed here and I would expect you to not join any I am present in.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:36 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

So I had a thought. I've been reading these odd and morbid manuscripts of unspeakable evil and have ponder its applications. In a fit of transcendent brilliance, I realize that one could infuse the negative social energies of a cud de sac into a being. Thus my work begun beating an AI with a digitally crafted stick. The pain mirroring that of which we all have felt, one time or another. In the end, the sickening sacrifice was finished and now it paints its pixelated surfaces with its dread. Like all artist, it's depressed and inflicted with deep rooted daddy issues. Like Picasso or myself. However Like all good entertainers, repression hides the all consuming void of illness to fulfill commissions.

Signor Wombo.ai bespeaks that you gaze upon its newest psychedelic piece dubbed 'Happy Mafia'.

Spoiler: Happy Mafia

Let's us all admire and treasure this new addition to the game while willfully ignoring that the donkey has been busy with LDOC and finals starting Friday.

(Catching up now)
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:42 am

Post by innocentvillager »

In post 639, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 627, innocentvillager wrote:like i would've pushed facebones from the very beginning too knowing nothing about koba and mollie because 33% > 25% but i decided to poke around a bit first and FB hasn't towntold yet
My experience with bonsey is that they're a slow starter. Where's your bar at currently for townieness from them?
are you suggesting he is town?

so far it just seems like a few routine question prods and maybe a couple non interesting opinions, i just don't see any of that as AI. maybe even holistically slightly +scum because a nully/semilurky iso as a whole is kind of a scum characteristic but im willing to not go there yet
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:45 am

In post 651, Wright and Justice wrote:viewtopic.php?f=2&t=87956&user_select[]=36003
btw I just finally had this scumgame finish, If you want to see how I've been generally playing as scum recently -> you can take a look here.

Alice is also in this game and had a much more solvy vibe there.
this game koba seems totally different on just a cursory skim lol but they were on an alt so idk
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:47 am

im down to compromise on Alice later.
HoldenGolden
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
HoldenGolden
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:14 am

Post by HoldenGolden »

Oh shoot, we have 4 and a half days left.

Everyone vote someone even if it's just a hunch rn

VOTE: Facebone
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:32 am

@
george
sorry if this is been answered but are we allowed to quote hood posts in main thread? not that i have anything im dying to share rn but would be helpful for future reference.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:34 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 668, innocentvillager wrote:@
george
sorry if this is been answered but are we allowed to quote hood posts in main thread? not that i have anything im dying to share rn but would be helpful for future reference.
You may not, but you can paraphrase.

Sorry, I should have clarified this from the start.
GeorgeBailey
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 5:53 am

Post by pirate mollie »

Well, I am to make on more post to you, but this can be considered an out of game post. I am not kidding. I am not fighting with you no how matter hard you try. :lol:
In post 662, Flea The Magician wrote:Fine by me honestly, I won't be joining any further games with you present due to the manipulations and trauma dumping you've displayed here and I would expect you to not join any I am present in.
I don't think the term "trauma dumping" means what you think it means. It's a term that both Esurio and LLD have used in GD and that is good! They are both IRL therapists and educated in what the word means and know to apply it contextually. It seems like now though, it has become a popular buzzword used in games, by some people who have no education and are not trained therapists. This is problematic for the site as whole because it trivializes trauma itself, and a lot of people come to this site with undealt with trauma and the site needs to be a safe place where it isn't weaponized against them.

A little about my background for context: I am an Licensed Bodywork Therapist who specializes in sexual trauma recovery. Mostly what I do nowadays though, is Activism and Non-Profit Community Outreach Programs. My organization just got the Humanitarian Award this past year.

Anyhoo, consider this an OOG post with a reiteration that I am not going to fight with you.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:15 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 663, HoldenGolden wrote:So I had a thought. I've been reading these odd and morbid manuscripts of unspeakable evil and have ponder its applications. In a fit of transcendent brilliance, I realize that one could infuse the negative social energies of a cud de sac into a being. Thus my work begun beating an AI with a digitally crafted stick. The pain mirroring that of which we all have felt, one time or another. In the end, the sickening sacrifice was finished and now it paints its pixelated surfaces with its dread. Like all artist, it's depressed and inflicted with deep rooted daddy issues. Like Picasso or myself. However Like all good entertainers, repression hides the all consuming void of illness to fulfill commissions.

Signor Wombo.ai bespeaks that you gaze upon its newest psychedelic piece dubbed 'Happy Mafia'.

Spoiler: Happy Mafia

Let's us all admire and treasure this new addition to the game while willfully ignoring that the donkey has been busy with LDOC and finals starting Friday.

(Catching up now)
You could be a copped confirmed scumlordz and I wouldn't ever vote this game because of the levity you bring to it.

No fair! :lol:

Fortunately I think you might be town this game. Where are you at with your reads?

I am very much liking IV for town. I kinda get a decent vibe from T3 but they are one to watch due to their apparent longevity in games as scum.

Andres has yet to play. I personally kind of like yours and FB's exchanges. Alice isn't following up on any of her posts.

And that's where I am at.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:21 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 667, HoldenGolden wrote:Oh shoot, we have 4 and a half days left.

Everyone vote someone even if it's just a hunch rn

VOTE: Facebone
Dear Holden,

Please don't be scum. It would crush my hopes and

dreams, and break my heart. Image

Yours truly,

Mollie
whew!
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by T3 »

In post 656, Facebones wrote:
In post 634, T3 wrote:
In post 621, Facebones wrote:T3, going back a coupla hundred posts to
In post 385, T3 wrote:
In post 377, HoldenGolden wrote:
In post 373, T3 wrote:Not anymore. Koba’s point about how they are only high post count when town is true and even if that is untrue, that kind of observation often comes from town.
Then may I ask who are your suspects right now?

I think you said IV long ago but my reading comprehension is shut rn

I may pass out soo
Just IV. I think the other scum is in Alice/Flea and maybe Andres if I'm wrong.
Why did you view Flea otherwise possibly Andre as the second scum?
Is this still the case?
POE.
No.
Wj
Holden
Facebones
Flea
IV/Andres
Alice
I'm assuming this means Flea is no longer a part of your POE then?
What changed your mind on faer slot?
Also, what was the thought process behind unvoting IV and placing it on Alice instead?
IV seems to be the only person you've had reasons for thinking is scummy besides "POE"
Flea is still in my Poe. Correct.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Dec 01, 2021 6:50 am

Post by T3 »

I scumread iv less and I agreed with Koba‘a Alice read.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”