Micro 1036 | The (Almost) One Post Game | Mafia wins

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Micro 1036 | The (Almost) One Post Game | Mafia wins

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:25 am

Post by lendunistus »

Micro 10
36: The (Almost) One Post Game

Moderated by lendunistus

you can have this cat picture because I'm not
that
much of a psychopath

PlayersGrandpaMo
MegAzumarill
kunchi
RH9

Spoiler: Alive
Living PlayersGrandpaMo
MegAzumarill
kunchi

Spoiler: Votecounter stuff
LinksDay 1: Post #0
Day 2: Post #14
Day 3: Post #20

Deadline2021-12-15 20:00:00 +2.00

Current Status: Game over. Mafia wins!
Last edited by lendunistus on Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:04 am, edited 9 times in total.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 6:39 am

Post by lendunistus »

Rules

(Adapted from northsidegal)

General

-Adhere to all site rules.
-Always play to win.
-Remember that this is a game - heated discussion is allowed, but personal attacks are not.
-Pretending to break the rules will be treated similarly as actually breaking the rules.
-Do not quote any out of game communication regarding this game - this includes your role PM, any other PMs I may send you and any PTs you may have. You are allowed to paraphrase.
-If you need to get my attention, please include "
@mod
" in your post or PM me.
-
This
(#800080) is my color. You can use it, if you want.
-Do not use encryption, hidden text or excessively small text in your posts.
-Do not use any form of provable randomness. This includes dice tags, screenshots of random.org, etc. Saying you flipped a coin is okay, providing some sort of proof that you did isn’t.
-Each day phase will last for a maximum of 3 days. This game is nightless, so nights do not exist.
-Do not post in the game thread or any private topics following your death, with the exception of the dead thread and one "Bah!" post (detailed below).
-If you have the ability to edit your posts, do not do so.
-My decisions are final. If I feel you are violating any of the rules, I will take the appropriate action.
-As a general principle, whenever moderator action is required I will attempt to make the decision that has the least impact on the natural flow of gameplay. For example, force replacing instead of modkilling whenever possible.
-Have fun!

Voting

-Vote either with vote tags (VOTE: lendunistus) or with bold text (
vote: lendunistus
). You don't have to use the exact name, you can use shortened versions or abbreviations. Just make sure that I can understand who you're voting.
-Eliminations will occur when a majority (>50%) is reached. If no majority is reached before deadline, the day will end in a no elimination.
-Voting to end the day in a no-elimination requires only 50% of players, not >50%.
-Once a hammer has occurred, the game is in "twilight". Discussion may continue until I lock the thread but no further votes or unvotes will be counted.

Activity

-You are expected to make at least one game-relevant post every day phase. If you do not do so, I will prod you.
-If you are prodded, you have one day phase to post in-thread. If you do not respond within one day phase, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you 3 or more times, you will be replaced at my own discretion.
-Abuse of prod dodges will result in you being replaced at my own discretion.
-If you are going to be V/LA, please announce it in thread or PM me. If your V/LA will last 5 days or longer I may be forced to replace you.

Posting Restriction

-You are only allowed to submit one post in the game thread or the Mafia PT (if you have access to it) per phase. This rule does not apply to notes PTs because I'm not
that
sadistic.
-You are allowed to submit a second post provided that you meet the following conditions:
1) You did not place a vote in a previous post you made on this day phase
2) The sole content of the second post is a vote for a player in this game
This rule does not apply to the Mafia PT.
-Breaking these rules may result in consequences like post deletion, warnings or modkills.

Game Notes

-This game will follow Natural Action Resolution.
-The Mafia private thread and any other PTs that may exist will always have daytalk.
-One "Bah!" post is allowed, provided that it is posted a maximum of 24 hours after death and that it contains no game-related content.
-If you would like me to make a private notes PT for you, please PM me requesting me to do so. It will be released 24 hours after the game ends unless you object to this.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:21 am

Post by lendunistus »

Setup Information

We Need A Fifth

4 players:

2x Vanilla Townie
2x Mafia Goon

If a townie is eliminated day 1, they do not get eliminated and are instead given a one-shot compulsive dayvig.
If a mafia member is eliminated day 1, they have to confirm one of the town players as town.
If there is one scum and one town left, it is a scum victory.

Spoiler: Role PMs
Vanilla Townie
Make sure you read the "Posting Restriction" section in the rules, which can be found in Post #1. Not doing so might result in harsh consequences.
(you should read through the full rules anyway but I'm just making sure)

You are a
Vanilla Townie

If you are eliminated Day 1, you are not eliminated and instead given a one-shot compulsive dayvig.

You win when the town is the last remaining faction.

Game Thread

Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment.

Mafia Goon
Make sure you read the "Posting Restriction" section in the rules, which can be found in Post #1. Not doing so might result in harsh consequences.
(you should read through the full rules anyway but I'm just making sure)

You are a
Mafia Goon

You may talk with your partner in this PT.

If you are eliminated Day 1, you must confirm one of the town players as town.

You win when the Mafia are the last remaining faction (or nothing can prevent this).

Game Thread

Confirm by replying to this PM with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Dec 08, 2021 7:27 am

Post by lendunistus »

All role PMs have been sent out. Please confirm that you have read your role PM by the 10th of December, Friday, 1pm EST, 2021 or you will be replaced.

Day 1 will begin when all players have confirmed their role PM or on the 10th of December, Friday, 1pm EST, 2021.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:25 am

Post by lendunistus »

All confirmations have been received. As such, Day 1 has now begun.

Day 1 will end at 1PM EST on the 12th of December, Sunday, 2021 or when majority is reached.

You may now post!
kunchi
kunchi
Townie
kunchi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:59 am

Post by kunchi »

I am new to forums but not mafia sims, so I know the setup has a guaranteed lylo + clear here: me voting has a 2/3 chance of hitting scum, and if this does flip town, them not shooting me.

Vote: GrandpaMo

I have 0 reasons not to instant-vote here
also, technically 2 is hammer here since no one can switch votes. so note, if you do vote grandpamo with me, you are hammering
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 9:40 am

Post by RH9 »

Personally, I would have liked to volunteer myself for the D1 elimination but seeing as though eliminating scum would leave one scum down and a confirmed Town and my realisation that I can hardly scumhunt very well, maybe you can decide the elimination wagon.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

VOTE: GrandpaMo

Since 2 votes is hammer I have decided to go ahead now.
We have 2 scum and I don't want to risk an entirely scum chosen elim today so I'll take this gamble.

Any vote I fine as long as the other vt doesn't shoot me.
If grandpamo is town then you should shoot not me :D

@lendunistus if you want to scale this idea upwards I would allow a content less ego post per player
Imprefection is the spice of life.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 8:47 am

Post by lendunistus »

Micro 1036 Votecount: 1.0

Votecount
GrandpaMo (2):
kunchi, MegAzumarill

Not Voting (2):
RH9, GrandpaMo

Deadline: (expired on 2021-12-12 20:00:00)

Vote historyPost #5: kunchi votes for GrandpaMo
Post #7: MegAzumarill votes for GrandpaMo

I will keep the day going until a hammer vote is placed, although no other elimination can occur right now.
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:45 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

I am town and there will be a town vig shot from me.

And I am so sorry for y'all because you actually wasted this post by not contributing at all and not posting mech stuff. If you are new kunchie then why didn't you wait for others to speak before you and talk?

RH9 making themselves lamist is kinda lame and should have been up for elimination instead.

This game should have been played where you speak all your mind in 1 post then make a vote in the second vote.

Sad to say. This will be a hard shot tho.

I am assuming I have to hammer myself for this to work which I will do after analysis.
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:19 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Fri Dec 10, 2021 10:47 am

Post by RH9 »

GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:34 am

Post by lendunistus »

Micro 1036 Votecount: Day 1 Hammer

Votecount
GrandpaMo (3):
kunchi, MegAzumarill, GrandpaMo
[HAMMER]

Not Voting (1):
RH9

Deadline: Was 1pm EST on the 12th of December, Sunday, 2021

Vote historyPost #5: kunchi votes for GrandpaMo
Post #7: MegAzumarill votes for GrandpaMo
Post #10: GrandpaMo votes for himself
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:37 am

Post by lendunistus »

GrandpaMo
has been eliminated! They were...

Town!

GrandpaMo stays alive. He has until 9am EST on the 12th of December, Sunday, 2021 to PM me a dayvig target.

Deadline: (expired on 2021-12-12 16:00:00)

No posting!
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:12 am

Post by lendunistus »

GrandpaMo
has opted to shoot
RH9

RH9 has been killed! They were...

Mafia!

Day 2 has now begun! Day 2 will end at 1pm EST on the 15th of December, Wednesday, 2021 or when majority is reached.
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:13 am

Post by lendunistus »

You may now post!
kunchi
kunchi
Townie
kunchi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 12:59 am

Post by kunchi »

VOTE: MegAzumarill
In post 6, RH9 wrote:Personally, I would have liked to volunteer myself for the D1 elimination but seeing as though eliminating scum would leave one scum down and a confirmed Town and my realisation that I can hardly scumhunt very well, maybe you can decide the elimination wagon.
thank u for shooting this i would have swapped to this instantly (if basically said “please do not involve me in either the vote, scum hunting, or the shot”)
GrandpaMo wrote:
And I am so sorry for y'all because you actually wasted this post by not contributing at all and not posting mech stuff. If you are new kunchie then why didn't you wait for others to speak before you and talk?.
in hindsight, yes, but as mentioned i’ve played other mafia sites (i’ve played this setup maybe 20 times) which is why i took a more aggressive approach d1. from my view not much mechanical stuff needed to rly be discussed outside of 2 being hammer
MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: GrandpaMo

We have 2 scum and I don't want to risk an entirely scum chosen elim today so I'll take this gamble.

speaking of discussion, what is this btw? what did this add to discussion outside of “what kunchi said, hammering”? from your point of view there was an only 2/3 chance of me being town as well—why would you do willingly go along w/ my vote?

i don’t wanna be “that guy” and say RH9 was obvscum and he should have been voted by you, but at least like acknowledge all of the 2 posts ingame before voting
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:51 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 16, kunchi wrote:VOTE: MegAzumarill
In post 6, RH9 wrote:Personally, I would have liked to volunteer myself for the D1 elimination but seeing as though eliminating scum would leave one scum down and a confirmed Town and my realisation that I can hardly scumhunt very well, maybe you can decide the elimination wagon.
thank u for shooting this i would have swapped to this instantly (if basically said “please do not involve me in either the vote, scum hunting, or the shot”)
GrandpaMo wrote:
And I am so sorry for y'all because you actually wasted this post by not contributing at all and not posting mech stuff. If you are new kunchie then why didn't you wait for others to speak before you and talk?.
in hindsight, yes, but as mentioned i’ve played other mafia sites (i’ve played this setup maybe 20 times) which is why i took a more aggressive approach d1. from my view not much mechanical stuff needed to rly be discussed outside of 2 being hammer

speaking of discussion, what is this btw? what did this add to discussion outside of “what kunchi said, hammering”? from your point of view there was an only 2/3 chance of me being town as well—why would you do willingly go along w/ my vote?

i don’t wanna be “that guy” and say RH9 was obvscum and he should have been voted by you, but at least like acknowledge all of the 2 posts ingame before voting
you are so town omg. meg is so scum lol. rh9 was obscum day 1.

i was like is this 2 scum or 1 scum in day 1? then realized it was 2 scum. im like okay that makes it so much easier.

i will be voting for meg unless meg says something obsecure
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Dec 12, 2021 7:39 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

And yet you started the entire game with a vote on a townie, not even waiting for people to talk before voting There is zero town motivation to do that.

GrandpaMo wrote:

Discussing two being hammer would be the very reason NOT to vote immediately. In fact your vote forced my hand to vote along side you (discussed below) I doubt you weren't aware of this before the fact considereing you did say the reasons.

Perspective slip here, I would know your alignment if I am scum.

This entire post is just saying that they knew their behavior day 1 is +scum, but its okay because they are new. It doesn't matter how they "feel" about it now if you are town in this game they made the poorest decisions they possibly could. Anything they say now is meaningless because they do not justify their actions in the slightest, because they can't in a townie view from their perspective.

Additionally the odds of a town voting town with no information is 1/3. Scum choosing to eliminate town is 100%. This is a 2/3 odds of kunchi being scum at minimum. I hate probability arguements but in games this low info they end up being helpful.

Their defense is built on the premise of my day 1 play which was mechanically the best play FMPOV. I didn't discuss it at the time but that's beside the point.

Let's consider my perspective on day 1.

Kunchi is voting GrandpaMo
GranpaMo and Rh9 still have votes to give.
The first player to get 2 votes dies.
If the player that is voted is town and considers me the scummiest player, town loses the game.

If GrandpaMo/Kunchi is the scum team-> Vote:GrandpaMo scum is eliminated day 1. Ends in a 50/50 lylo just about.
If GrandpaMo/Kunchi is the scum team-> Wait to vote until after discussion: Scum ;likely eliminated day 1, but a chance of Rh9/GrandpaMo eliminating me/kunchi before my say. Also odds of RH9 elimination is Grandpamo decides to vote there.
Above, but kunchi is eliminated-> I look like GrandpaMo's partner to RH9, and town likely loses.
Above, but I am eliminated-> Rh9 I'd probabaly shoot RH9 and town loses (from their entrance)
Above, but GrandpaMo is still eliminated - > same as voting immediately.
Above, but Rh9 is eliminated. Likely shoots me or Grandpamo. Either way town loses as I look like Grandpamo's partner over kunchi.

If Rh9/GrandpaMo is the scumteam -> Wait to vote -> Both scum votes can eliminate a townie. Likely outs them as partners though. Didn't like this limlo situation. (Basically resolves to infoless 50/50 or worse)
If Rh9/GrandpaMo is the scumteam -> Vote GrandpaMo-> scum is eliminated and both town are together. Likely town win

If kunchi/rh9 scumteam -> wait to vote, scum can hammmer GrandpaMo at any time. We end up in the situation we are in now.

The fact that not voting or voting anyone other than GrandpaMo ends up in a +scum situation is what led to my actions. My hands were tied and the only way the day could possibly end in a scum elimination was my vote immediately. Otherwise it was up to scum to decide whether to buss or to not, OR for me to risk trying to beat scum to the punch, and that was not a risk I was willing to take.

At the end of the day I actually tried to consider my actions rather than kunchi, which in a world where they are town gains no value from randomvoting immediately.

Why did scum!kunchi do what they did? It allows scum to always have the option of hammering a townie if they want to.
Even though I did find RH9 scummy, it doesn't matter because they were unkillable via kunchi's actions.

Either way they made a good play day 1 and they tried explaining it pretty well day two so if you take their side over mine then GG.
VOTE: kunchi
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Dec 15, 2021 9:12 am

Post by lendunistus »

I’ll have to start Day 3 tomorrow, apologies

No posting!
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:03 am

Post by lendunistus »

The deadline has been reached and no elimination has occurred.

Day 3 has begun! Day 3 will end at 1pm EST on the 19th of December, Sunday, 2021 or when majority is reached. You may now post!
kunchi
kunchi
Townie
kunchi
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Dec 16, 2021 8:34 am

Post by kunchi »

In post 18, MegAzumarill wrote:
And yet you started the entire game with a vote on a townie, not even waiting for people to talk before voting There is zero town motivation to do that.

GrandpaMo wrote:

Discussing two being hammer would be the very reason NOT to vote immediately. In fact your vote forced my hand to vote along side you (discussed below) I doubt you weren't aware of this before the fact considereing you did say the reasons.

This entire post is just saying that they knew their behavior day 1 is +scum, but its okay because they are new. It doesn't matter how they "feel" about it now if you are town in this game they made the poorest decisions they possibly could. Anything they say now is meaningless because they do not justify their actions in the slightest, because they can't in a townie view from their perspective.

Additionally the odds of a town voting town with no information is 1/3. Scum choosing to eliminate town is 100%. This is a 2/3 odds of kunchi being scum at minimum. I hate probability arguements but in games this low info they end up being helpful.

Their defense is built on the premise of my day 1 play which was mechanically the best play FMPOV. I didn't discuss it at the time but that's beside the point.

If the player that is voted is town and considers me the scummiest player, town loses the game.

If GrandpaMo/Kunchi is the scum team-> Vote:GrandpaMo scum is eliminated day 1. Ends in a 50/50 lylo just about.
If GrandpaMo/Kunchi is the scum team-> Wait to vote until after discussion: Scum ;likely eliminated day 1, but a chance of Rh9/GrandpaMo eliminating me/kunchi before my say. Also odds of RH9 elimination is Grandpamo decides to vote there.
Above, but kunchi is eliminated-> I look like GrandpaMo's partner to RH9, and town likely loses.
Above, but I am eliminated-> Rh9 I'd probabaly shoot RH9 and town loses (from their entrance)
Above, but Rh9 is eliminated. Likely shoots me or Grandpamo. Either way town loses as I look like Grandpamo's partner over kunchi.

If Rh9/GrandpaMo is the scumteam -> Wait to vote -> Both scum votes can eliminate a townie. Likely outs them as partners though. Didn't like this limlo situation. (Basically resolves to infoless 50/50 or worse)
If Rh9/GrandpaMo is the scumteam -> Vote GrandpaMo-> scum is eliminated and both town are together. Likely town win

If kunchi/rh9 scumteam -> wait to vote, scum can hammmer GrandpaMo at any time. We end up in the situation we are in now.

The fact that not voting or voting anyone other than GrandpaMo ends up in a +scum situation is what led to my actions. My hands were tied and the only way the day could possibly end in a scum elimination was my vote immediately. Otherwise it was up to scum to decide whether to buss or to not, OR for me to risk trying to beat scum to the punch, and that was not a risk I was willing to take.

At the end of the day I actually tried to consider my actions rather than kunchi, which in a world where they are town gains no value from randomvoting immediately.

Why did scum!kunchi do what they did? It allows scum to always have the option of hammering a townie if they want to.
Even though I did find RH9 scummy, it doesn't matter because they were unkillable via kunchi's actions.

Either way they made a good play day 1 and they tried explaining it pretty well day two so if you take their side over mine then GG.
you COMPLETELY dodged my main point: your hand was NEVER forced to vote RH9. why would I vote GrandpaMo just to allow RH9 to hammer at any time, when that would only end in the same situation we’re in now? if RH9 was my partner, why would he immediately type out a message that is basically defeatist, and not wait for you or grandpamo to post? in that situation, he gets to justify the GrandpaMo vote and have a larger chance of GramdpaMo shooting either you or me.

Seriously. RH9 play makes 0 sense ifI was the scum. It would make it look AWFUL for me if he was the scum partner with me and he held plur on GrandpaMo.

Also, if you thought of all of this, why not post it? Why just go along w/ my vote just echoing what I said?
your entire point of voting GrandpaMo over RH9 was that if you’re the scummiest player, and RH9 was town, town loses. But why would RH9 shoot you over you pushing a really questionable log from him? Makes no sense.

Also, that “alignment slip” was a mistype. If you were town, your pov would be “ok if GrandpaMo isn’t scum, it’s kunchi + RH9”. that’s a 2/3 chance that IM scum, why would you neatly go along with my vote as if it was nothing? it feels like you saw RH9’s horrible message and got comfortable with the GrandpaMo vote (because RH9 would be the one shot)

that’s all

x

MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Sat Dec 18, 2021 11:32 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

In post 21, kunchi wrote:
In post 18, MegAzumarill wrote:

GrandpaMo wrote:

you COMPLETELY dodged my main point: your hand was NEVER forced to vote RH9. why would I vote GrandpaMo just to allow RH9 to hammer at any time, when that would only end in the same situation we’re in now? if RH9 was my partner, why would he immediately type out a message that is basically defeatist, and not wait for you or grandpamo to post? in that situation, he gets to justify the GrandpaMo vote and have a larger chance of GramdpaMo shooting either you or me.

Seriously. RH9 play makes 0 sense ifI was the scum. It would make it look AWFUL for me if he was the scum partner with me and he held plur on GrandpaMo.

Also, if you thought of all of this, why not post it? Why just go along w/ my vote just echoing what I said?
your entire point of voting GrandpaMo over RH9 was that if you’re the scummiest player, and RH9 was town, town loses. But why would RH9 shoot you over you pushing a really questionable log from him? Makes no sense.

Also, that “alignment slip” was a mistype. If you were town, your pov would be “ok if GrandpaMo isn’t scum, it’s kunchi + RH9”. that’s a 2/3 chance that IM scum, why would you neatly go along with my vote as if it was nothing? it feels like you saw RH9’s horrible message and got comfortable with the GrandpaMo vote (because RH9 would be the one shot)

that’s all

x

This game should've ended on plurality yesterday tbh. (Although I would lose) Forgot about this game since then.

This is just about all conjecture (why didn't you ___) with no meaningful reasons why that makes me scum.

I pretty clearly stared why I've done what I've done and I'll stand by it. VOTE: kunchi

After d1 game play is the same for either alignment so analysis of. D2 analysis onward is pointless.

My case has been stated and I don't think it needs repeating
lendunistus
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
lendunistus
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 9:27 am

Post by lendunistus »

Day 4 has begun.

Day 4 will end at 1PM EST on the 26th of December, Sunday, 2021. I’m extending the deadline due to the holidays.

Prodding GrandpaMo.

You may now post!
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:11 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

my god.

i forgot bout this game

lol

also meg if ur town or scum we win either way.

just shoot kunchi if ur town. im conf town

VOTE: Meg

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”