Micro 1043: League of Legends UPick - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:51 pm

Post by mastina »

Subject: League of Legends Spec/Dead PT
Flea The Magician wrote:two adcs automatically melding with each other was not helpful in the slightest, we had the potential we just needed to be coordinated better and to disrupt them both more. Caught on Caitlyn being the OP one quickly from the damage logs
Subject: League of Legends Spec/Dead PT
PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think your team should've just bursted caitlyn down when you had the chance. you have a lot of spell damage/disables.
To be honest, this was a big fear of mine:

I knew that I could prevent that, via my volley + ranger's focus combo...
...But in order to prevent it in that way, I would need to stay on top of things. Be checking the thread basically every minute and have my cooldowns memorized, showing up at every single moment it was up.

...I...wasn't doing that this game. :P

I knew I might need to, I was afraid I would need to, but the scum not doing the optimal thing I was afraid of them doing meant that I didn't have to.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by mastina »

(Btw my one and only gripe this game: Enchanted Crystal Arrow was a really cool ability and all, but its damage was low enough to make it not worth it, due to me only having the 12 mana it'd require to cast that. Ranger's Focus means that my ult would always have its paltry 20 damage outscaled by the damage of my autos. 8 damage per auto, going at 20 hours instead of 24 hours, means that unless the day ends very very quickly, reduce attack cooldown is just better. I'm too lazy to do the exact math there, to find out how many days the game would need to go for the math there, but 20 damage wasn't enough. Imo, for it to be more worth it, instead of the scaling stun--which to be fair, is more lore-accurate--scaling damage would, in spite of being less accurate to the source material, have imo been a better mechanic for the game.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 401, mastina wrote:(Btw my one and only gripe this game: Enchanted Crystal Arrow was a really cool ability and all, but its damage was low enough to make it not worth it, due to me only having the 12 mana it'd require to cast that. Ranger's Focus means that my ult would always have its paltry 20 damage outscaled by the damage of my autos. 8 damage per auto, going at 20 hours instead of 24 hours, means that unless the day ends very very quickly, reduce attack cooldown is just better. I'm too lazy to do the exact math there, to find out how many days the game would need to go for the math there, but 20 damage wasn't enough. Imo, for it to be more worth it, instead of the scaling stun--which to be fair, is more lore-accurate--scaling damage would, in spite of being less accurate to the source material, have imo been a better mechanic for the game.)
(Basically, it's a cool ability if I could cast it and had enough mana for something else. But with it eating all my mana, it needed something to make it more worth it.)
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Wed Mar 09, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

trying to figure out how to make the ults work was the hardest part of making and balancing the setup
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Aug 12, 2022 3:54 am

Post by SirCakez »

Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”