Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:17 am

Post by Something_Smart »

My scum fakeclaims are pretty average, I think. Usually I go for something like "hm, that makes sense." I've had good moments with big plays as scum, but it's pretty hard to pull stuff like that off in normals.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:24 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Then i can see you as being town with some surety i think.
But that still leaves a problem because i'm not yet confident who the town in Wall/RCE/Toog would be.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wall and RCE are both shading each other today. That means either they are both partnered with Toog or they are distancing.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:28 am

I did actually miss that RCE was voting Toog for a bit. I was going to say that fypov RCE/Toog was probably the most likely. I'm not super sure about that anymore; it would be pretty gutsy for RCE to bus while Tracer was still alive, but he didn't stick on that vote especially long (though it was long enough for someone to hammer).
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1194, Something_Smart wrote:The notes don't do my thoughts much justice, and they're probably nigh unreadable anyway,
Lol, yeah. I'm not reading that.
In post 1195, NorwegianboyEE wrote:S_S the more i think about your claim the more i want to believe it is real.
I feel like it explains your play and it also seems very unlike you to come up with a fake claim, and have it be something unusual such as vengeful of all things.
You're telling me the claim didn't even strike you with even a little paranoia?
In post 1196, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Also this is an weird thought. Why is claiming ascetic on day 1 used as an example? I think that usually comes from town so why is that the example used?
I'm always paranoid of Ascetic claims. Especially on slots that I feel would be a cagey read to begin with.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1194, Something_Smart wrote:469 looks bad for RCE knowing that Ircher and Tracer are both town. In fact unless it's RCE/WF all of the people he mentioned here are town.
This should probably make me reevaluate WF because it means my play is the one that's been scummy but eh.

WF fits this evaluation as well. They've pushed just Tracer!town this game behind TW, Ircher, and later norwee -- and my slot which I know is town but town doesn't.

Side thought. If norwee we're scum here there isn't much downside for them to throw a vote down on me since 1 of the 2 slots content with elimming me has to be town in that scenario
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1204, Toogeloo wrote:I'm always paranoid of Ascetic claims. Especially on slots that I feel would be a cagey read to begin with
Will have to cross check this with Control. I don't remember who all pushed tictac on the ascetic claim besides Ceph
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by RH »

Day 3 Count II

Not Voting
- NorwegianboyEE, RCEnigma, Something_Smart, Toogeloo, Wallflower

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 5 remaining, it takes 3 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-05-01 13:29:22).

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 6:25 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1206, RCEnigma wrote:Will have to cross check this with Control. I don't remember who all pushed tictac on the ascetic claim besides Ceph
I don't remember if I pushed tictac on their ascetic claim or not in Control. I spent most of that game as a sheep to Norwee.

But you can look at Fusion uPick where I called out Ircher and then doubled down on it when he admitted to lying about the claim. And I called out LLD for a suspicious Day 1 claim that I felt could be a cover for Mafia in Isekai Mafia.

The point being that there are certain claims where you shouldn't just nod your head and think to yourself, "yeah, that probably legit."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 7:20 pm

Why are we talking about ascetics now, that literally doesn't matter at all.

My claim is convenient in that it helps me. That's what PR's are for. If I'm scum it doesn't even help me all that much because if I live till tomorrow I just lose.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1205, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1194, Something_Smart wrote:469 looks bad for RCE knowing that Ircher and Tracer are both town. In fact unless it's RCE/WF all of the people he mentioned here are town.
This should probably make me reevaluate WF because it means my play is the one that's been scummy but eh.

WF fits this evaluation as well. They've pushed just Tracer!town this game behind TW, Ircher, and later norwee -- and my slot which I know is town but town doesn't.

Side thought. If norwee we're scum here there isn't much downside for them to throw a vote down on me since 1 of the 2 slots content with elimming me has to be town in that scenario
I don’t want you to be a bad guy, why you maybe gotta be a bad guy. :(

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

This is potentially the worst betrayal.
I can’t even sleep at night.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Tue Apr 26, 2022 10:11 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1206, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1204, Toogeloo wrote:I'm always paranoid of Ascetic claims. Especially on slots that I feel would be a cagey read to begin with
Will have to cross check this with Control. I don't remember who all pushed tictac on the ascetic claim besides Ceph
I pushed them because when you’re an arsonist. You HATE ascetic claims.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:38 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Are y'all trying to force me to make the first move.
This game is so dead right now.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Seriously if nobody posts by tommorow morning in my timezone i'll just vote whoever in RCE/Toog/Wall and see if it's a hit or a loss.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:46 am

Who are you leaning among those three?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Idk.
That's why i don't want to vote first.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:54 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

But i'd rather that than continue having nothing happen while we lose from time out. Only scum wins from that.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:56 am

If you don't know who to vote, then you shouldn't vote first.

I'm pretty heavily leaning RCE at this point, but I want to give him at least a little time to reread. Maybe I'm overestimating the extent to which people will follow me though, in which case it would be better to vote asap so we have the most time for a hypothetical 1v1.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:58 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do think RCE has been super inactive today considering it's ElO and i don't find it very town indicative.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 6:59 am

I'm hesitant to read too much into that, as someone who's had several spells of inactivity for non-game-related reasons. But I would like him to do something soon.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:00 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In fact i do suspect RCE/Toog based on the fact that they have both been like: "Yeah i think S_S is scum" and then afk until now and ongoing. Without engaging further.
Wall has also been inactive but they voiced suspicion on RCE which seems like less of an obvious target for scum.
So maybe my preference is in RCE/Toog when i think about it.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Wall has seemed slightly out of synch so that makes me think they are not partnered with anyone today.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:04 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Eh i don't think i'm gonna change my mind on this.
S_S if you think it's ok ima place my vote on RCE. You don't need to join me.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I just want something concrete to happen. And if i confirm RCE as scum that would invigorate me.

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”