Micro 1055 - Trolled

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #350 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Sorry, making sure I'm surviving post counts.

Enchant now dropping and running is just as concerning ngl.

I still don't why the vote there but I think it's been mentioned already.

TLDR is I got triggered by someone refusing to respect that no means no, not keep trying to call me.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #351 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:44 am

Post by Radical Rat »

I'm here, been a mentally taxing past couple days, sorry.

In any case...
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #352 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:29 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 346, Roden wrote:Sorry, I hope you feel better soon Flea. But, what do you need to read?

Toog and Rat both broke their post conditions to shift the momentum to Mala and save Toog. They came into today pretending that didn't happen. Toog says he town leans you but froze his vote there.
I am NOT pretending that didn't happen. All I've said is that that wasn't the primary goal, as should have been obvious from how I was still scumreading Toogeloo

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #353 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 335, Roden wrote:
In post 333, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 332, Roden wrote:This is an...interesting, interpretation of my vote. I'd made it clear that I voted Mala in case I was wrong about Toog because then I would look aligned with her if she did flip red. Otherwise it seemed obvious that scum made a play to save Toog. I just thought it was more likely that I was wrong than scum making an open wolf play like that.
Exactly. More concerned about your image than actually eliminating scum.
How can scum!me worry about my image of looking scummy if Mala flips scum if I would know she's flipping town...?

Why are you ignoring the part where I said I considered that I could be wrong? Why are you ignoring everything else I said to you as well? You're just spewing that you know what I said is correct at this point.
Because you were lying. You were trying to think of reasoning that made you look town instead of actually looking for anything scummy with Malakittens. And, knowing she'd flip Town, you put in effort to make clear that you didn't think she was scum, and were voting "just in case" you were wrong, to go along with everyone else, in an attempt to absolve yourself of responsibility for the hammer.

I'm not ignoring anything here, just not believing it.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #354 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 352, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 346, Roden wrote:Sorry, I hope you feel better soon Flea. But, what do you need to read?

Toog and Rat both broke their post conditions to shift the momentum to Mala and save Toog. They came into today pretending that didn't happen. Toog says he town leans you but froze his vote there.
I am NOT pretending that didn't happen. All I've said is that that wasn't the primary goal, as should have been obvious from how I was still scumreading Toogeloo
If we're both scum reading Toog, then what's the problem?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Malakittens' flip has shaken my confidence in that read, plus you're possible partners.

I am NOT convinced Toogeloo is Town, but since I still strongly townread Flea, the only possibilities are You/Toog, You/Enchant, or Toog/Enchant.

Toog/Enchant does, admittedly, worry me, but it's a hell of a play to freeze a vote on your partner like that and try to force a 1v1. Only reason I'm even considering it is because Enchant was actively resisting the 1v1, and as Town I'd have thought he'd take the bait.

So, basically, I'm way more confident on you than either of them. Just as you are apparently more confident on me than Toog.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:44 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 353, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 335, Roden wrote:
In post 333, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 332, Roden wrote:This is an...interesting, interpretation of my vote. I'd made it clear that I voted Mala in case I was wrong about Toog because then I would look aligned with her if she did flip red. Otherwise it seemed obvious that scum made a play to save Toog. I just thought it was more likely that I was wrong than scum making an open wolf play like that.
Exactly. More concerned about your image than actually eliminating scum.
How can scum!me worry about my image of looking scummy if Mala flips scum if I would know she's flipping town...?

Why are you ignoring the part where I said I considered that I could be wrong? Why are you ignoring everything else I said to you as well? You're just spewing that you know what I said is correct at this point.
Because you were lying. You were trying to think of reasoning that made you look town instead of actually looking for anything scummy with Malakittens. And, knowing she'd flip Town, you put in effort to make clear that you didn't think she was scum, and were voting "just in case" you were wrong, to go along with everyone else, in an attempt to absolve yourself of responsibility for the hammer.

I'm not ignoring anything here, just not believing it.
This isn't a real case if it depends on me hammering Mala. You're essentially arguing that I would be obvtown if I didn't hammer and just let the wagon idle.

The entire player list wanted Mala out. It isn't unreasonable for me to think that I'm more likely to be wrong than literally everybody else in the game. I have lost multiple games doing exactly that, and with my post condition it's pretty clear that I'm seen as having hubris. I hammered because I legitimately believed my typical mindset was going to lose town the game.

And again, it seemed obvious to me who the scum team is if Mala flipped town, just because of how the momentum suddenly shifted against her the moment Toog almost got elim'd.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #357 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 12:46 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 355, Radical Rat wrote:Malakittens' flip has shaken my confidence in that read, plus you're possible partners.

I am NOT convinced Toogeloo is Town, but since I still strongly townread Flea, the only possibilities are You/Toog, You/Enchant, or Toog/Enchant.

Toog/Enchant does, admittedly, worry me, but it's a hell of a play to freeze a vote on your partner like that and try to force a 1v1. Only reason I'm even considering it is because Enchant was actively resisting the 1v1, and as Town I'd have thought he'd take the bait.

So, basically, I'm way more confident on you than either of them. Just as you are apparently more confident on me than Toog.
I'm voting Toog...
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #358 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

I did actually miss the vote, my bad on that one.

To your point on you being obvtown if you let the wagon idle... I already made clear that my expectation was that you would discuss things and engage with Town, and maybe you would have been convinced to vote, maybe you wouldn't have. But you made it sound like you were entirely unconvinced, but hammered anyway.

Maybe if it wasn't the hammer vote, Maybe if you gave intent and expressed concerns before casting your vote, I'd townread you now. Or maybe I wouldn't. But none of that really matters when that isn't what happened. All I can say for sure is that right now, I think you're most likely to flip red.

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #359 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:55 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 358, Radical Rat wrote:I did actually miss the vote, my bad on that one.

To your point on you being obvtown if you let the wagon idle... I already made clear that my expectation was that you would discuss things and engage with Town, and maybe you would have been convinced to vote, maybe you wouldn't have. But you made it sound like you were entirely unconvinced, but hammered anyway.

Maybe if it wasn't the hammer vote, Maybe if you gave intent and expressed concerns before casting your vote, I'd townread you now. Or maybe I wouldn't. But none of that really matters when that isn't what happened. All I can say for sure is that right now, I think you're most likely to flip red.
I already explained why I voted Mala several times now.
In post 356, Roden wrote:And again, it seemed obvious to me who the scum team is if Mala flipped town, just because of how the momentum suddenly shifted against her the moment Toog almost got elim'd.
You keep ignoring this and every other point I've been making. And it makes absolutely no sense to think I'm "most likely to flip red" when you scum read Toog and have apparently been confident that he's scum. We share the same scum read on him, and you think he fits in multiple pairings, yet somehow I'm the one you want gone. Like...you have to realize that that isn't a consistent or logical thought process. Seeing that along with your desperate attempt to save Toog yesterday just makes it really obvious that you two are paired and that you don't want to bus your partner if you don't have to.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #360 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 6, Not Known 15 wrote:
Val89
died Night 0. Role:
Spoiler:
Town PretenderYour role: Pretender:You should not use the words "I","me" and "mine". Exchange "I" with "We","me" with "Us" and "mine" with "Our". Do not use your name instead. These rules do not apply to quotes(exceptions:you should neither add "I", "me" and "mine" to quotes, nor abuse this provision(e.g. by quoting an "I" only)). If you do not follow your post restriction you gain the following compulsive action, active the following night and day: You need to give me a list of people. The person on the top of this list(ignoring dead people) will be the person you will intent to vote at the start of each day, and you will vote them after 48 hours have passed. Both will be public. And
both will be
frozen
. Frozen votes or intents cannot changed until the end of the day. You may change this list at any time, but changes after intent will not change the vote. If you do not give me a list, I will use the player list, modified with your name on top. Your role has hidden powers. If something happens your post restriction - but not its punishments - lapses. If a certain percentage of your posts during a game day violates your post restriction(unless it lapsed) the punishment becomes permanent(you will be informed at the end of the day if that happened).

Your alignment: Town. No special abilities.
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least two town-aligned players are alive.

Day 1 begins and ends in (expired on 2022-06-05 09:36:00), or earlier.

The_Evil_Within is a Priest.

Vote Count 1.0Roden (8) Flea the Magician; takotsubo syndrome; Enchant; MegAzumarill; Radical Rat; Roden; Toogeloo; The_Evil_Within;

Flea the Magician (0)

takotsubo syndrome
Yume
(0)

Enchant (0)

MegAzumarill (0)

Radical Rat (0)

Toogeloo
PookyTheMagicalBear
(0)

The_Evil_Within(0)

Not Voting (0)

Abstain (0)

With 8 alive it is 5 to hammer after the first 48 hours of the day have passed.
I was also targeted by an ability that dumped everyone's votes on me on N0, and no one ever claimed that they did it. By default, that has to mean it was a factional ability, which clears me mechanically.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #361 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 360, Roden wrote:
In post 6, Not Known 15 wrote:
Val89
died Night 0. Role:
Spoiler:
Town PretenderYour role: Pretender:You should not use the words "I","me" and "mine". Exchange "I" with "We","me" with "Us" and "mine" with "Our". Do not use your name instead. These rules do not apply to quotes(exceptions:you should neither add "I", "me" and "mine" to quotes, nor abuse this provision(e.g. by quoting an "I" only)). If you do not follow your post restriction you gain the following compulsive action, active the following night and day: You need to give me a list of people. The person on the top of this list(ignoring dead people) will be the person you will intent to vote at the start of each day, and you will vote them after 48 hours have passed. Both will be public. And
both will be
frozen
. Frozen votes or intents cannot changed until the end of the day. You may change this list at any time, but changes after intent will not change the vote. If you do not give me a list, I will use the player list, modified with your name on top. Your role has hidden powers. If something happens your post restriction - but not its punishments - lapses. If a certain percentage of your posts during a game day violates your post restriction(unless it lapsed) the punishment becomes permanent(you will be informed at the end of the day if that happened).

Your alignment: Town. No special abilities.
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least two town-aligned players are alive.

Day 1 begins and ends in (expired on 2022-06-05 09:36:00), or earlier.

The_Evil_Within is a Priest.

Vote Count 1.0Roden (8) Flea the Magician; takotsubo syndrome; Enchant; MegAzumarill; Radical Rat; Roden; Toogeloo; The_Evil_Within;

Flea the Magician (0)

takotsubo syndrome
Yume
(0)

Enchant (0)

MegAzumarill (0)

Radical Rat (0)

Toogeloo
PookyTheMagicalBear
(0)

The_Evil_Within(0)

Not Voting (0)

Abstain (0)

With 8 alive it is 5 to hammer after the first 48 hours of the day have passed.
I was also targeted by an ability that dumped everyone's votes on me on N0, and no one ever claimed that they did it. By default, that has to mean it was a factional ability, which clears me mechanically.
Or a passive effect...

Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #362 (ISO) » Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm frozen onto Flea.
Rat is frozen onto abstain.
Roden is voting me.

We are literally waiting for both/either Flea or Enchant to actually make a decision. Rat and I can't change our positions, so just do something instead of drawing this out.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #363 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:07 am

VOTE: Toogaloo

Screw it. Lets go. i've only ever played with town toogs and they're usually a LOT more laid back than this.

I am still struggling atm and realised today is not a good date but also have had some overwhelming good news.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:30 am

Post by Enchant »

I have immersive feeling that we are lost already.

... Hm. So i let dead choose between. So that's their problem.

VOTE: Flea
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #365 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:45 am

Its not over until its over Enchant, you know that.

When you're able, wheres your head at with reads?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #366 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 2:28 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Vote Count 3.2Toogeloo
PookyTheMagicalBear
(2) Roden;Flea the Magician;

Flea the Magician (2)
Toogeloo
;Enchant;

Abstain (1)
Radical Rat
;

Not Voting (0)

Enchant (0)

Roden (0)

Radical Rat (0)

You do not have the hammer. This is a Dead Thread execution phase.

Day 3 ends in (expired on 2022-06-20 08:35:00), or earlier.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #367 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:08 am

Post by Toogeloo »

It's probably just Roden and Enchant, and regardless what dead thread hammers, game is over anyways, lol. So if we can move it along dead, m'kay?
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #368 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

Y'know, in a way it's kinda like WE'RE the dead thread now

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #369 (ISO) » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:12 pm

yeah this is excruciating -.-;
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Enchant »

I called my friend who wields necromancy, he told me it's unsalvageable.

Either way, not gonna whine further. About vote, it's not that i think Flea is maf. It's actually opposite.

I just plainly giving ded choice, in case i am wrong. Never harms, considering all dead are town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #371 (ISO) » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:23 pm

So who do you feel is maf Enchant? cause this is a 1vs1 stalemate.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #372 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

Just keep posting.
Just keep posting.
What do we do?
We post, post, post.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #373 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Roden »

Uh...are we supposed to do something? I'm sure they're doing their best, but I feel like the dead chat should've hammered by now. I don't think there's much else we can talk about.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #374 (ISO) » Fri Jun 17, 2022 10:58 pm

tbh this game feels dead -.-;
I'm wondering if the dead thread need us to have a majority?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”