Micro 22 -- Less Pressure -- Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 am

Post by RachMarie »

What is a Dethy game??

I am very impressed though with you DC. Have you played Mafia before on other sites?
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 am

Post by Demon Core »

That QT was a great read.

zab wrote:I've played with FuDuzn a few times. Unless he's like innocent child I may tunnel him. He tends to be scum an unholy percentage of the time.

This is the dark side of having a great scum game, FuDuzn. You should be like me and have a really shitty one.

Rach wrote:Also one of the issues I have with the PR of Innocent Child is it tends to encourage bad play and laziness. Kinda of hey I wont be lynched so I don't have to help my fellow townies.

I would've done the same exact thing as a VT. My early reads (which were accurate this time, but a lot of times aren't) are born out of very subtle tells and gut feelings. I don't explain them to you not because I won't, but because I CAN'T. It's like one of those books where you stare at this bizarre static image and you're supposed to see a 3D dolphin or something like that. I can't make you see it if you don't see it.

zab wrote:Seriously. He's on my permanent blacklist. With any luck though this will get him off Emp permanently. Batt is the bigger threat to us. DC is just an idiot.

And why is that, exactly? Are you for real, or were you just saying this because you were butthurt?
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:36 am

Post by Demon Core »

In post 300, RachMarie wrote:What is a Dethy game??

I am very impressed though with you DC. Have you played Mafia before on other sites?

Yeah, Dethy is 4 cops and 1 scum. The cops have varying sanities (sane, insane, paranoid, naive).

It's less of a Mafia game and more of a logic puzzle (putting together claimed results).

Stick around for Marathon Days and people will run those. It's actually kind of fun (except if you're scum, they always lose).
Empking
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking
Empking's Alt's Alt
Empking's Alt's Alt

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:40 am

Post by Empking »

In post 298, CF Riot wrote:On that note, I really like this setup. It's fun, fast, and puts the focus on the core mafia mechanics of voting patterns, bussing, and playing the wifom game.

From the scum side I think it's also an excellent set up because it allows and demands greater strategy and strategising.

I had good fun for the day that I played and I thank my fellow players. Although I was hoping for a scum win, the town really did come together to get a solid victory.
Plus, if you guys want to make a point, skip the walls, because everyone else in the game does as well. - Magister Ludi
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:13 am

Post by RachMarie »

LOL NS drug me in a Marathon game while I was waiting for my first game or just started it cant remember offhand and of course all those got lost in the crash.

The scum decided to kill my bf and get me lynched. I was VT in that one and I was having major browser issues which cost us the game. I was ready to fight and figured out the other scum and voted for him, but did not have time to make the case before our vig hammered me lol. Jackal was the mod of that one. Syndrome and CDB were the scum. Was a fun game. I like the Marathon games.

zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:30 am

Post by zabriel »

DC, you have to realize how much everybody wanted to kill you. I don't think I'd have been nearly so irritated with you if you were a VT.
Battousai
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Battousai
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:32 am

Post by Battousai »

W00t, got 2/3 right from the beginning. If I was left alive, D2 I would have went after Zab just because Emp-scum flipped made Kmd looked a bit townier just through the pure WIFOM of scum on scum action. To be fair, though, Fu was looking pretty scummy D2 as well. GJ to rach, had me fooled til the end. I wanted to shout at DC D3 that CF is town, as I was worried he'd be lynched today; but GJ DC on seeing it at the end.
FuDuzn
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
FuDuzn
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:54 pm

Post by FuDuzn »

Sorry I flaked, I basically lost all interest in mafia and I started a new position in my job and mafiascum become low on the totem pole of priorities. I am glad that I did not cause the town to lose.

Also, why the fuck did no one go with me about Zab? I may not always appear to be the most town or even appear to be a good player, but when I see scum I see scum.

Also Zab, the God's don't want us to both be town together lol.

Again sorry for the flaking, I should have pulled myself from the game much earier.
The greatest trick the devil ever performed was convincing the world he doesn't exist
zabriel
zabriel
Mafia Scum
zabriel
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Post by zabriel »

Pretty much Fu. When your replacement voted for the IC, that was just too much.
Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:03 am

Post by Demon Core »

In post 305, zabriel wrote:DC, you have to realize how much everybody wanted to kill you. I don't think I'd have been nearly so irritated with you if you were a VT.

Huh? I'm a little confused.

Is temporary witholding of voting reasons really
that
annoying? I think wall posting and "cases" (most of which boil down to OMGUS) are annoying.
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:22 am

Post by RachMarie »

I was being honest about not being fond of the role of Innocent Children and at first it seemed like you were going to be one of them lol. In then end though DC you turned out to be one of the most productive I have seen in the role. Most of the time I have seen it be a chance for players to be lazy or obstructive to town. No matter what my alignment, I prefer lively discussion filled games.

Demon Core
Demon Core
Goon
Demon Core
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:39 am

Post by Demon Core »

Well, I see some of you have signed up for more games with me. Looking forward to it! :D

/lastpostfromme
Hoopla
Hoopla
Hoopla

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:41 am

Post by Hoopla »

:shifty:

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”