Micro 550: 2 Scoops of the Fourth Degree (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:25 am

Post by Ether »

I didn't pick up that it was a guilty.

Honestly, my model of you is "lurks a lot; occasionally posts an unsubstantiated one-liner that I don't care about; more effort than that is probably indicative of being scum but it's okay to have a dialog about the logic instead of jumping to conclusions, because instavoting people for actually trying is rude; besides, scumgame can also involve not giving a shit."

Making an unsubstantiated one-liner about OceanWind being scum wasn't really a blip on that.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:20 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Well then I apologise to the town for the loss, I used to post a lot more in games and make bigger posts, but have fallen in to a rut in the past several months where I just can't think of anything to say, not sure what it is as I don't think I've lost any interest in the game
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Ether
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Ether
Lyrical Rampage
Lyrical Rampage
Pronoun:

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:30 am

Post by Ether »

Yeah...I was wondering about that, actually. I archived some of the older newbie games recently and you seemed to care more in 2014.

Maybe try hanging out in some spectator threads, or even just maintain some kind of stream of consciousness PT for yourself that other people won't have to see postgame, and just spam it as much as you can? I'm assuming your scumdar doesn't really call for heavy interaction. (I'm saying this as someone who can barely function without it; this advice wouldn't work for me at all.)

I don't really know how you think well enough to give good advice here, or what kinds of interest in mafia you do and don't have right now. It's entirely possible to not play but still be a mafia geek, though.
As I move my vote
Towards your wagon, town is taking note
It fills my head up and gets louder and
LOUDER
Fro99er
Fro99er
Survivor
Fro99er
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Tue Dec 08, 2015 11:45 am

Post by Fro99er »

In post 376, Not_Mafia wrote:Well then I apologise to the town for the loss, I used to post a lot more in games and make bigger posts, but have fallen in to a rut in the past several months where I just can't think of anything to say, not sure what it is as I don't think I've lost any interest in the game

NM - you were awesome in that newbie where I was cop and Persivul was town. You were wrong about Pers, but you were very close to obvious town to me, and that's why I had you listed as last among Cho/ZZZX/NM.

Funny, you were pretty active in BEES and people scum read you and I have no fucking clue why because even though I knew your alignment, I knew it was your town game.

Then after that, you went into lower content/post count mode and now
I can't read you anymore
. Which is great if you're scum, but you've been town EVERY SINGL GAME of mine. Like the clock game where we were both PRs, and the game I fucked up and mislynched Draynth when Molla and Bulge were a team. And the game I was alien, etc. I'm always paranoid you're scum and you don't obvtown yourself anymore (at least to me).

A direct counter claim would have been best, but c'est la vie. We all live and learn. You weren't the reason town lost. Town as a whole was the reason town lost, including myself.
"I officially announce Fro99er the king of guilties because this is the second time he has guiltied a slot I was really unsure about.
Heil King Froggo.
Ribbit ribbit." -Transcend
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:56 pm

Post by Marquis »

link in bio

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”