Micro 645: Hot Fuzz Mafia: Defend Sandford! (GAME OVER!)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Micro 645: Hot Fuzz Mafia: Defend Sandford! (GAME OVER!)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:49 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

"My, my. Here come the Fuzz."

Sandford Citizens

BlackStar
TierShift
GuiltyLion
Deceptively Honest (Shadow_step + mhsmith0)
BlueBloodedToffee
RachMarie
Davsto!
Creature
Shos
! - Prodded. Three Prods Equal Subject To Replacement

Spoiler: Knows That Stealing Biscuits Is Wrong(7/9)
BlackStar
TierShift
GuiltyLion
BlueBloodedToffee
RachMarie
Davsto
Creature

Spoiler: Stand Back! There's Been a Terrible Accident!
Shos - Michael Armstrong - Town Double Voter
Deceptively Honest - Robin Thatcher - Town Doctor
[/spoiler]
[/color]
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 13 times in total.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:50 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Game Status:
- Role PMs have been sent out.
- The necessary 2/3 of players have confirmed.
- The game is preparing to begin.
Last edited by KuroiXHF on Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:57 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

Game Rules:

General Gameplay:[/b]

- In order for all players to play at least one game day this game will start with a Day phase. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
- As a general rule you should aim for one post every 48 hours, at a bare minimum, to keep the game moving.
- If you anticipate being unavailable for more than a 48-hour period please post a notice to that effect in the thread. Treat this game as a commitment. Be considerate – please don't leave us hanging!
- Prods of missing players will be issued after 48 hours of no activity. Any player who fails to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded may be replaced.
- No prods will be issued during Night.
- A player who is eligible for a third prod is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
- You may not quote private Moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
- There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it. If someone contacts you outside the game you should report it to the game Mod IMMEDIATELY.

During the Day:

- Each Day will have a two week deadline. Extensions will be given only in extreme circumstances, but always feel free to ask.
- A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
- Once a player has reached a simple majority of votes, no further unvoting will change their fate.
- Once a player is lynched the game enters twilight until I post a death scene; all players may continue to post.
- Once you are dead (either via lynch or night kill) you may no longer post except for a brief “Bah!”-type post that contains NO game related information.
- The only votes I accept are bolded votes (
Vote: KuroiXHF
) or the conventional vote code (VOTE: KuroiXHF) Votes that don't comply with those two formats may be ignored.
- It is unnecessary to unvote before you vote someone else.
- As a general rule: If I, the mod, think it's a vote, we will treat it as a vote.

During the Night:

- Each Night will have a 72-hour deadline. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night.
- If you have a role with a Night action, your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.
- Any player with a Night action may instead submit a “No Action” PM to let the Mod know that you do not want to perform your expected action that Night phase.
- Roles with Night actions will not be able to submit an action on Night 0 (i.e. during the confirmation stage).

Miscellaneous:

- Please bold all requests to the Mod so that they don’t get missed.
-
This color (#e2b279)
and all similar colors in text is reserved for the Mods. In other words, only I myself may use them. If you are using this color, it will be seen as impersonating a mod.
- No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed (if we can't read it, don't post it).
- You are not allowed to edit your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
- If you have an issue/problem with the game, please PM the Mod privately. Do not post issues/complaints in the game thread.
- I am human. Therefore, I may make mistakes. Please point out any mistakes gently. Mistakes will be corrected when possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. These will stand as final to be commiserated over after the game.
- Rules violations will be dealt with according to their severity, up to and including a Modkill, as the Mods sees fit. Modkills may be accompanied by a change to day/night and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
- Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to Mod discretion and will be handled as the Mod sees fit on a case-by-case basis.

The Golden Rule:

- Please remember that this is a game and your main objective is to have fun! Be considerate of each other, don’t get personal, and enjoy the game. Playing to win does not preclude being considerate of each other!

(These rules were mostly borrowed from Quaroath with minor modifications.)
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:08 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

It was nighttime and thus, the hour of the Neighborhood Watch Alliance's next meeting was upon Sandford. Everyone that cares about the community sat in a circle as they discussed their home and its little piece of honor that sets them apart from the rest - the Village of the Year Award.

"Quick announce before we begin," Joyce says. Janet Barker decided to call her boys Roger and Martin. The christening will be a week from Saturday. And we're
all
invited!" She pauses as everyone 'aws'. "Tom?"

"Thanks Joyce," Tom Weaver says. "Now, you'll all be delighted to hear that the tenacious Sergeant Angel has been taken care of. Joyce will discover the dead sergeant on the wet floor of his bathroom, having slipped and tragically, broken his neck."

Everyone mutters, clearly unhappy with the sacrifice they'll have to make.

"So with the dispatch of the sergeant, we will be able to focus on the infestation of the hoodies situation. After that, nothing will stand in our way."

A voice infiltrates their otherwise, lovely evening. "Oh, I beg to differ Mr. Weaver!" Nicholas Angel yells.

Despite the intrusion, Tom begins to welcome Angel. "Well, well, well. I see we have visitors."

Nicholas Angel threateningly approaches them all and pulls out his badge. No doubt, he's also probably planning on shooting the unarmed villagers too. "Seargent Nicholas Angel. Sandford Police Service."

"My, he is tenacious, isn't he?" Simon Skinner asks his group of friends, trying to gauge how deeply Nicholas Angel probably wants to kill all of them.

"I'm
arresting
you all upon suspicion of conspiracy to commit murder," Angel threatened.

The group nervously laughed. "Come now, Sergeant,"

"You should feel ashamed," Sgt. Angel responded. "Calling yourself a community that cares..."

"But we do care, Nicholas!" Reverend Shooter pleads.

"It's all about the greater good," Joyce Cooper adds.

"The greater good," all but Sgt. Angel responds in unison, trying to help him realize this simple fact.

"How can this be for the greater good?" Sgt. Angel asks.

"The greater good," they all repeat.

"You see, as much as I enjoyed you in theory, the truth is far more complex. Blower's fate is simply based on him being an...
appalling
actor." Simon Skinner explains.

"Appalling!" The rest of the NWA repeats, unable to contain their disdain with Martin Blower's
dangerously
horrid acting.

"You murdered him for that?" Sgt. Angel asks, clearly unaware of the danger of Martin Blower's terrible acting.

"But he murdered Bill Shakespeare!" Skinner explains.

"What? Oh." Sgt. Angel pretended that he understood the importance now, but his acting is probably worse than Blower's.

"The dramatic society is an important feather in our cap!"

"We couldn't have him jeopardize that, not with two semi-professionals waiting in the wing," Robin Hatcher adds.

"Martin was less concerned with the reputation of the village than his affair with Eve Draper," Annette Roper says. "Dreadful!"

"So, what? Eve Draper had to die for that too?" Nicholas Angel says.

"Well she did have a very annoying laugh," Robin says.

"Annoying!" The rest of the group says.

"And George Merchant?" Sgt. Angel says, realizing he has no defense for Eve Draper.

"He had an awful house," Simon Skinner says.

"Awful!" The rest of the group says, all in a unanimous consensus.

"We pleaded in vain for him to renovate his residence to keep it with the village's rustic aesthetic," Roy Porter explains.

"What, and... and... what about Tim Messenger? What was his crime?" Sgt. Angel asks with great ignorance.

Like explaining crayons to a toddler, Simon Skinner responds. "Tim Messenger was the editor of the Sandford Citizen. It was unbearable. A once great paper had become riddled with tabloid journalism. Not to mention persistent errors."

Roy Porter chimes in. "He listed my wife's age as fifty-five!"

Mary Porter piggy-backs on her husband's point. "When actually, I'm fifty-three!"

Roy Porter laughs. "Fifty-three!"

"What about Leslie Tiller, one of your own?" Nicholas Angel asks. "Her horticultural expertise help put Sandford on the map!"

"Oh she was ever so good!" Joyce Cooper says.

Simon Skinner looks down in remembrance in her memory. "Cousin Leslie was a terrible shame... But it seems that she was set on moving away."

"We could never let her share her green fingers with anyone else," Tom Weaver says.

"If we can't have her, no one else can," Robin Hatcher shakes his head.

"How can this be for the greater good?" Nicholas Angel asks, becoming clearly agitated.

"The greater good," the Neighborhood Watch Alliance says in unison, trying to place this important value with the new resident.

"Shut it!" Sgt. Angel shrieks. "These people died for no reason, no reason whatsoever!"

"Oh, I wouldn't say that," a voice calmly says. The person steps out of shadows to help protect the rest of the community that cares and reveals himself to be Head of Police, Inspector Frank Butterman. "Hello Nicholas. I was like you once. I believed in the immutable word of the law, up until the night Mrs. Butterman was taken from me." Inspector Butterman wipes away a tear. Sgt. Angel didn't even care one bit. In fact, he probably felt like kicking a puppy. "You see no one loved Sandford more than her. She was Head of the Women's Institute, Chair of the Floral Committee. When they started the Village of the Year contests, she worked around the clock. I've never seen such dedication. The eve before the adjudicators arrived, some travelers moved in and before you can say, 'Gypsy Scum,' we were knee-deep in dog muck, thieving kids and crusty jugglers."

"Crusty Jugglers..." the rest of the NWA says in unison, remembering the horrid events that night.

"We lost the title and Irene lost her mind," Inspector Butterman says with tears in his eyes. "She drove her Datsun Cherry into Sandford Gorge. Then from that moment on, I swore that I would do her proud. And whatever the cost, we would make Sandford great again."

"This doesn't make any sense!" Nicholas Angel says, figuratively spitting in his superior's dead wife's face.

Despite that, Frank Butterman stayed calm and rational. "The adjudicators arrive tomorrow. We have to get everything ready."

It's unclear if he doesn't understand or just doesn't care, but Nicholas Angel shakes his head. "Are you saying this is about winning Village of the Year Award?"

"This is the best village, Nicholas," Inspector Butterman says, "You've seen the people. They're happy. Contented."

"They're living in a dream world!" Sgt. Angel yells so loudly that spit is projectiled onto Inspector Butterman's face. (Which is a crime, by the way.)

Like a champ, Frank Butterman ignores it and keeps his cool. "Sergeant Popwell thought much the same as you. I'm disappointed you can't see the bigger picture."

Sgt. Angel stands up defiantly and breaks the chain of command, without remorse too: "Well I'm happy to disappoint you,
sir!
But you're going to have to come with me. You are all going to have to come with me!"

Frank Butterman sighs and teaches Sgt. Angel how to police, he steps forward. "No, Nicholas. I'm afraid it is you who's going to have to come with us."

The group sees Nicholas Angel pulling out his weapon and so they reach for the closest thing they have for protection. Seeing this, Sgt. Angel realizes he is outmatched. Michael Armstrong, the man he assaulted earlier, puts his hand on one shoulder and Frank Butterman's son, Danny, puts his hand on the other. "Danny, no!" He commits assault once more onto Michael Armstrong and puts a knife to Danny's throat. "Back off. Back off! Or I swear to God you'll have to explain how Danny trips over and breaks his own neck!"

"Come on, Nicholas. You haven't got that in you!" Inspector Butterman says, obviously utilizing negotiation tactics to protect his son.

"I mean it!" Sgt. Angel says before realizing he can't win. "Shti!" He kicks Danny off to the side and makes a break for it. The rest of the Neighborhood Watch Alliance follows on behalf of Frank Butterman's orders.

The novice criminal Sgt. Angel trips and falls into the sewer system where all the criminals have been stored after their punishments. He manages to escape and finds himself surrounded by the NWA. Danny goes up to him and stabs him.

- Hours later -

Danny Butterman opens the trunk of his car to find Nicholas Angel. He pulls out an empty ketchup packet. "Ta-da!"

"This is murder!" Sgt. Angel says.

"No, it's not! It's ketchup!" Danny replies.

"No, I'm not talking about this. I'm talking about the others!"

"The others that the NWA have murdered!" Sgt. Angel replies, obviously ignorant of how the death penalty works.

"That's not true!"

"It is! Dad said that it's his special club!" Danny says, upset that he's not old enough to learn about how a village's board of selectman is formed. "I thought it was about knocking people on their heads and sending them on their way!"

"There are skeletons back there!"

"I know nothing about no skeletons!" Danny uses a double-negative, which makes him misleading and also evil.

"What did you think was happening?'

"Not this!" Danny shook his head.

"It's Frank!" Nicholas using his boss' first name, which is rude and unprofessional. "He's making himself judge, jury and executioner!"

"He's
not
judge, jury and executioner!" Danny says, also ignorant of how the criminal justice system works.

"He is! You've got to help me take him down!"

"I can't! He's my dad!" Danny says, finally starting to make sense.

Nicholas Angel stares Danny into the eyes.

"Take my car, and go back to London." Danny says, aiding and abetting a known fugitive. This is a felony, by the way. "There's nothing you can do."

"I could come back. I could come back and bring the brute fury of the Metropolitan Police Service with me!"

"They'll make it disappear! Who are they going to believe? My dad or some loony London Police Officer?"

"We can do it! You and me. Partner!"

"Forget it, Nicholas! It's Sandford!"

- Later That Evening -

Nicholas Angel slams money onto the counter. He stares off into the distance.

The cashier looks at him from the other side of the counter. "Is that everything?"

Sgt. Angel doesn't respond. He's too busy looking at Hollywood films such as Bad Boys II and Point Break.

"Sir? Is there anything else? Sir? Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No. This is something I have to do myself," Nicholas Angel says, completely ignorant that convenient stores don't have self checkout machines. He grabs spray paint, sunglasses and other disruptive equipment.

- The Next Day-

James Reaper acts like any great citizen does and is enjoying nature. "Another beautiful day in God's country." He slowly inhales until he turns around and sees a car. He peers closer, trying to see far with his aging eyes. "Danny?" He looks closer and finds it to be Nicholas Angel.

Nicholas Angel revs his engine, threatening imminent harm.

James Reaper doesn't attempt to harm Nicholas, but runs over to his car where there is a radio, to report a crime in progress.

Nicholas Angel nearly hits him when smashing into the vehicle, rendering the radio harmless. He gets out of the vehicle and threateningly walks over to him.

"Move!" James Reaper yells at his elderly mother, warning her of harm.

Nicholas Angel punches James Reaper in the face.

Reaper's mother blasts her shotgun as a warning shot, having it with her for self-defense.

Nicholas Angel sees this and begins to chase after her. She tries to reload and instead of walking away peacefully, Nicholas Angel dropkicks the nearly centennial-woman in the face.

James Reaper is in fear, currently tied up and left to die along with his mother. "What are you going to do? Just walk in and arrest the whole village?"

Nicholas Angel turns around. "Not exactly."

NOTE: I did not use red or green colors because I don't want it to be assumed that all characters from this scene are in this game. Some may. Some may not. This is essentially to just set the mood.

It is now Day One! With nine alive, it takes five to lynch!

Vote Count 1.01
Blackstar
(0/5)
-
Tiershift
(0/5)
-
GuiltyLion
(0/5)
-
Deceptively Honest
(0/5)
-
JBlueBloodedToffee
(0/5)
-
Davsto
(0/5)
-
Creature
(0/5)
-
Shos
(0/5)
-

Not Voting:
BlackStar, TierShift, GuiltyLion, Deceptively Honest, BlueBloodedToffee, RachMarie, Davsto, Creature, Shos
(expired on 2016-10-05 16:05:00)

Notes- Enjoy the game! Hope you've enjoyed my writing. :)

Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:12 am

Post by Davsto »

We are the village green preservation society

God save Donald Duck, vaudeville and variety
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:13 am

Post by KuroiXHF »

MOD NOTE: This is an unofficial rule that you don't have to follow, but it'd be cool if you did:
If you swear in this game, you should put a quarter into the swear jar. The proceeds go to the Church's roof. You care about the Church, don't you?
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:16 am

Post by TierShift »

tldr

VOTE: shos

ez gg
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:16 am

Post by Davsto »

Preserving the old ways from being abused

Protecting the new ways, for me and for you

What more can we do?
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:17 am

Post by Davsto »

VOTE: bluebloodedtoffe

because that just sounds disgusting
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:18 am

Post by BlueBloodedToffee »

VOTE: Davsto
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Creature »

Not reading that intro, but I think I know what that J means.

VOTE: JBlueBloodedToffee
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:19 am

Post by Creature »

Hey BBT, can you explain that?
Sigh
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:20 am

J is for Jam.
Meta this. Meta that. Meta Everything. Meta is not a good scum-hunting tool. PEOPLE CAN MANIPULATE THEIR META. Stop it. Stop. It. Now.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:22 am

Post by TierShift »

Jester.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

sup

VOTE: Creature
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:26 am

Post by Davsto »

jackalope
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:27 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I'm kinda already liking Dav for town, anyone disagree?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:35 am

Post by Davsto »

In post 16, GuiltyLion wrote:also I'm kinda already liking Dav for town, anyone disagree?
ech
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:37 am

Post by Davsto »

Seriously though all I've done is quote some Kinks lyrics, do an RVS and mention the name of a mythical creature

I am instantly worried when someone townreads me when even
I
don't think I've exactly been hugely townie yet.
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:37 am

Post by BlackStar »

VOTE: guiltylion

He probably hasn't even seen Lethal Weapon
RachMarie
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
RachMarie
HUGS ♥
HUGS ♥

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:38 am

Post by RachMarie »

VOTE: deceptively honest

If you are honest how can you be deceptive :igmeou:
BRAND NEW Get to know me http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=61&t=69243
Like the phoenix I am rising from the ashes
chilledtea: We played bad on day 2 when we lynched rach.

YT Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0psF_ ... Jpw/videos
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:52 am

In post 16, GuiltyLion wrote:also I'm kinda already liking Dav for town, anyone disagree?
I think quite the opposite.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:03 am

Post by shos »

Ego
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
TierShift
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
TierShift
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:06 am

Post by TierShift »

VOTE: guilty lion

build this wagon with me

for glory

for the friendly neighbourhood alliance or something

let's go
BlueBloodedToffee
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
BlueBloodedToffee
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:07 am

Can we wagon Davsto instead?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”