Micro 667 - Chosen Mafia (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:11 pm

Post by PsychoticDave »

In post 699, TTTT wrote:
In post 641, PsychoticDave wrote:UNVOTE: Hiraki

At least for a split second, you thought I hammered.

Anyway, I'm going to look at Hiraki's ISO.
In post 642, PsychoticDave wrote:Okay... so...
I townread Hiraki...
You Iso'd Hiraki in 3 minutes?
And you claimed Chosen Townie? :lol:

VOTE: Dave
Should it take longer to read less than a page?
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:39 pm

Post by Hiraki »

OK im here - ask further questions now
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 6:50 pm

Post by TTTT »

In post 700, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 699, TTTT wrote:
In post 641, PsychoticDave wrote:UNVOTE: Hiraki

At least for a split second, you thought I hammered.

Anyway, I'm going to look at Hiraki's ISO.
In post 642, PsychoticDave wrote:Okay... so...
I townread Hiraki...
You Iso'd Hiraki in 3 minutes?
And you claimed Chosen Townie? :lol:

VOTE: Dave
Should it take longer to read less than a page?
Spoiler: you read this in 3 minutes?
In post 458, Hiraki wrote:Hi - will catch-up either tonight or tomorrow morning. Aiming for tonight.
In post 460, Hiraki wrote:
In post 7, PsychoticDave wrote:VOTE: Vedith
Scum 100%. This is a serious vote.
This is a bad vote but it's RVS so whatever.
In post 19, Creature wrote:(fun fact: my RVS votes tend to be slightly serious if the player I vote already posted)
Then I really don't like your vote.
In post 22, Human Sequencer wrote:No, it was a gambit. Based on your question that I baited you into asking, you are scum, and Human has been acting really towny while at l-1. I also buy their claim.
VOTE: Vedith
Die scum die.
Small townpoints.
In post 36, Creature wrote:What are the other reasonings to put someone at L-1 without warning?
I hope this is the D1 flip. If not, work needs to be done.

If I was new, I would do the same thing that my predecessor did. I don't agree with it but I understand where he is coming from.
In post 90, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 89, Creature wrote:If you vote Vedith, you might hammer a chosen townie.
That can be said about literally anyone.
You're taking these two too seriously.
In post 100, PsychoticDave wrote:I'm getting the feeling that Creature is Mafia and knows who the Chosen Townies are, so he's trying to act like he doesn't know.
I hope you explain this.

Tenshii's vote in 111 is fantastic and is probably the best post of the game thusfar.

Mewtaph is pretty townie from 131. :^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^))))))
In post 158, shaddowez wrote:Asks Misa for reads in 113, then sheeps a vote on her in 131 before she answers.
I was quite OK with my predecessor's vote and that's coming from someone who tries to usually say the opposite. What's wrong with a bit of pressure?
In post 167, Vedith wrote:I understood that he is Creature but why can't they be scum together? Your post indicates that Human is town 100%?
I buy this theory pretty hard and there's not a lot of scumslip theories that I buy.
In post 179, shaddowez wrote:
In post 167, Vedith wrote:I understood that he is Creature but why can't they be scum together? Your post indicates that Human is town 100%?
My post in no way says that. Let's start with the idea they're a scum team - there's no way Creature's RVS vote happens like that. He draws way too much attention to both of them during RVS by putting Human at L-1 and then unvoting. It's RVS, he could have easily avoided the wagon entirely and it's doubtful anybody would have thought anything of it.

Now, if Creature's town like I think he is, then his behavior makes sense regardless of if Human is scum or town. Creature doesn't know, so putting an RVS wagon at L-1 is terrible. If Human is town, it allows for a derphammer/quickhammer. With 1 page into the game, I can't imagine town having a solid enough read on someone to risk that.
I either don't buy this or fully understand this.

Are you kind of guesstimating if a scum team would do something on D1 to save themselves? It's a bit too theory heavy for me with no flips.
In post 186, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 185, Tenshii wrote:Then do you have reads?

Alternatively, I don't understand any townreads on Dave.
Nope.
Vedith and I rarely 100% agree but when we do, it's kind of bad. This behavior is really quite intolerable.
In post 193, Human Sequencer wrote:Unsure on shadow. Need more.
It's either 'probably town' or 'probably scum' once I work out his personality though, none of this 'kinda' bullshit.
Very faint buddying here tbh
In post 207, PsychoticDave wrote:
In post 206, nn30 wrote:All you do is shit post. We've asked you to share thoughts too.
You clearly haven't read any of my posts.
Really? I hope this stuff doesn't continue.
In post 228, Human Sequencer wrote:Vedith is setting up mislynches, this man knows who is town and who is scum and he knows both creature and I are town.
I don't buy this - mind explaining what you mean in this post a little in depth?

Really don't get the Dave TRs.
In post 259, TTTT wrote:@dave
I think I counted 4 posts where you said anything that might be useful
too nice tbh, hopefully your posts will make Misa's mistakes look better - Misa always seems weird.
In post 264, nn30 wrote:Back it up. Link to everything you've just linked to, but this time, with an explanation for why you think I'm acting in each of those particular posts. Then tell me why you think my analysis is superficial. Then tell me how my 'acting posts' aren't just town poking and prodding in the way that I play town and are, in fact, scum motivated. Then tell me how my 'analysis' as you see it is scum motivated. Then we can begin to have a conversation.
This is fair. I don't think it's very fair to just post something without content.

oo 282 is a bad vote, I apologize for Mewtaph for being such a cuck - would've rather voted shadoweh
In post 292, Creature wrote:Lynch preferences (no order):
Mewtaph
nn30
shaddowez
These are some pretty shitty scumreads (less shaddowez) tbh
In post 302, shaddowez wrote:All you do is say I'm scum for lurking/dodging, but would rather lynch somebody else first.
I don't agree with this.
In post 302, shaddowez wrote:Additionally, if you actually thought I was scum way back in 165 for a "scum slip", you would've pushed me a hell of a lot harder.
I agree with this.
In post 319, Creature wrote:Oh nvm
Not a fan of this at all
In post 326, PsychoticDave wrote:I've still said all I have to say.
I'm just waiting for the day to end.
Mod: Just in case this happens again, you have the right to enforce content-related prods.

I'm not playing with a player with such an attitude like you again.

I don't get the point of trying to figure out pairings without a flip. Can we not do that?
In post 413, Tenshii wrote:
In post 410, Creature wrote:
nn30 and Tenshii

What's your opinion on Human?
I don't have one. What's yours?
I don't like this - you were doing really well too.
In post 438, PsychoticDave wrote:VOTE: shaddowez
I would much much rather lynch you than anyone else for this vote.

There's a difference for "wanting the day to end" and voting for no reason. This is /literally/ going to happen again tomorrow.
In post 449, shaddowez wrote:I'd rather a Vedith lynch, but with the slot replacing anyway I'll do this.
I really liked everything else in this post but this and this was probably the most important part.

Why does the player make a difference if your read on the slot was dependent on the slot? That might sound redundant but I hope I'm getting my point somewhat across.
In post 459, PsychoticDave wrote:I just want the day to end so we actually have evidence for these accusations rather than accusing people for not being active enough.
Please play the game. This is horrendous play regardless what role you have. The fact that this is UNANIMOUS among all players in the game should say something to you.

Here's my opinion of the current people alive (please read below before voting so quickly m8ys):

Human Sequencer - I need to re-read these posts in ISO. Vedith was very much adamant but I'm not sure if I agree with that push. I would rather Human live to D2 rather than be a D1 lynch.

PsychoticDave - Player who is ruining the game by being a baby about the game. This is an OK D1 lynch for all of the wrong reasons. I would really rather a replacement (sorry mod)

shaddowez - I'm OK with a lynch on this slot. Would give a lot of good reads and isn't very consistent in scumreads (n.b. that the reads part is moreso focusing on townreads)

Tenshii - Generally town, I would also like to ISO to confirm some of the failures in his current play (last few pages)

Grendel - I TR'd Vedith but it was very weak.

Creature - Town due to interactions not so much due to content.

TTTT - Scumread only due to Misa stuff - definitely not a D1 lynch.

nn30 - Would like to look into TTTT's claims. I will admit that if I skimmed anyone's posts the most, it was here.

Won't be voting until I finish doing some due diligence on the above. Reads are subject to change based off of that. Also note that these reads are coming out of finishing the review of the game and not taking a step back and looking at my review at a whole. It is definitely an incomplete work.
In post 463, Hiraki wrote:Rather TTTT atm tbh
In post 461, shaddowez wrote:No - I'm saying I don't think that scum would put a buddy to L-1 in RVS, then immediately unvote and say "I didn't realize they were at L-1". Is it possible, yes, but that early in the game it read more as town to me.
can't buy this tbh but I appreciate the explanation
In post 461, shaddowez wrote:If the slot is actually scum, it's usually easy to identify with the replacement, but I like to give them a chance.
Agreeable - I can do the same. Difference of opinion in this case.
In post 461, shaddowez wrote:Secondly, I hate the idea of lynching an empty (ie waiting for a replacement), because at that point it's basically like a lurker/policy lynch.
Same.

If I had to rate lynch candidates, you'd be the lowest on my scum-tiered list
In post 466, Hiraki wrote:
In post 464, Creature wrote:Are you scumreading Dave other than him being anti-town?
don't really even have a scum-town read, it's just bad gameplay
In post 472, Hiraki wrote:Why are you voting Dave when nn is a lower scumread? Really don't like that vote, nevertheless the reads list

Unvote
In post 494, Hiraki wrote:From my last post, there were a few things that I needed to look at a bit more closely. For formatting (read: you can ignore if you're not interested in reading thoughts that are basically equivalent to just internal recap) here is what this post will discuss:

1) Human Sequencer ISO
2) nn30 ISO
3) Creature ISO
4) Current Updates & Vote

1) Human Sequencer ISO

This should be the shortest of the three based on what I am seeing pretty early on - nothing really commentable.

Very adamant on Vedith scum and using connections based off that for reads. I don't really like that but it's not a scumtell.
In post 311, Human Sequencer wrote:yes, shadow is misunderstanding Vedith's post and the ruleset and this makes him -town-
A) Why isn't this just a person making a mistake rather than town making a mistake?
B) Can you explain your Creature townread a little more? Specific examples would be nice. The only reference I can see is your reference to 231 (in 240) and I don't see how you get that it's a town post. It's literally just his opinions - is he town for agreeing with your thoughts?

Really would like more content. Just null overall tbh after doing some reading.

2) nn30 ISO
In post 58, nn30 wrote:I'm not a fan of lynching this early in the game.

I agree that Vedith has been basically jacking off since the beginning of the game and doing this is not helpful to town. That said, I see no reason to lynch so early. I'm not confident enough in a Vedith lynch and we'd lose out on a lot of juicy info.

Human - I don't think you'd be so brazen as scum to advocate for a page 3 lynch. Town reading you.
Someone (sorry, it's a bit late so I'm not checking whom) notes this inconsistency. It's kind of bad.
In post 80, nn30 wrote:
In post 74, Vedith wrote:
In post 72, Creature wrote:Yeah, we're missing 5-6 players.
Yeah this is why the games going to be so slow. And more of a reason why Human wants me dead, no town speak = easy scum win.
Right... So you're scum reading human and voting me because...?
This is a bad post for someone that is experience - nn30 doesn't sound dumb.
In post 94, nn30 wrote:
In post 89, Creature wrote:If you vote Vedith, you might hammer a chosen townie.
This is such stupid logic. Are you trolling?
I'm not a fan of this post either for the above reasons. There is really no logic here.
In post 115, nn30 wrote:
In post 107, Vedith wrote:OMG, I did it! I'm the chosen one!
Actually, scum!Creature choosing you specifically to defend (and ignoring me) could suggest that I'm the Chosen townie.
I'm very confused. You've been an advocate of not lynching quickly but you're not taking off your vote nor are you letting off on this scumread.

I also don't like that by ISO 40, nn30 has basically voted anyone who has accused him of anything. I can get a vote on here.

3) Creature ISO

This will happen after 25th. I don't think I will be voting Creature though.

4) As per above:

I would be OK voting NN or Shadoweh. NN would cause lynch tho so I will wait.
In post 515, Hiraki wrote:
In post 498, nn30 wrote:Human's ISO is full of commentable stuff.
I'm really not sure where you can comment on anything.

It's very bland and full of short posting. It's the exact reason I wanted to revisit his ISO.
Grendel wrote:Was an incredibly arbitrary point to draw out. Hiraki is an intelligent enough player that he should be able to read between the lines. I definitely feel like such a surface level observation has scummy motives.
I am still waiting for an answer. What are the benefits in this situation?

I'm not a huge fan of your answer when you say the following:

1) Hiraki is smart enough to know why I'm doing this
2) Hiraki might not know how I play the game and therefore that's why he doesn't know why I do this

Which is it?
In post 522, Hiraki wrote:
Vote: nn

as promised basically in my last post

would rather this over dave even if he's being useless
In post 525, Hiraki wrote:
In post 523, Human Sequencer wrote:I don't read him as a particularly experienced or logical player
I read him as a player that is trying to be both - are you calling him a noob? I'm not going after Dave tbh, I 100% agree that he's being arrogant but I would rather lynch scum rather than arrogance.
In post 562, Hiraki wrote:
In post 529, Grendel wrote:I've explicitly said that you've seen me favor lynching secondary/tertiary scum reads over my primary ones.
Keyword: might - there were no definite in my statement. This is literally the first time we have played. If I'm wrong, I honestly don't remember off-hand.

I actually did not know. I know people that do that and I know people like me who do not enjoy quick compromises on second/third scumreads if they're that far down the list.
In post 526, Human Sequencer wrote:I believe his actions and mindset are more consistent with 'inexperienced town' than any kind of scum.
We'll have to agree to disagree on both points then (i.e. 527)

Dave just looks like he's mad that he joined a game that had people he didn't like playing with but because he doesn't want to be an asshole and replace out, he's decided to be an asshole and stay in.
In post 547, Grendel wrote:His wagon lacks the fluidly of many others this game. Wouldn'y that mean that scum don't want this lynch to happen?
This is very assumptive. Dave is also the one player people are uneasy to comment on. I don't think it's due to alignment reasons.
In post 553, Creature wrote:shaddowez posting once per day (sometimes once per two days) is irritating, though, I'm not sure if that's how scum posts looking at his last posts.
I hate asking theory/player questions but I feel like you have an opinion that you can catch scum based on how they post rather than what they post? Is that true?
In post 565, Hiraki wrote:Isn't that what town does too? Don't want to get boggled down into this theory stuff, just trying to figure out where your methods are coming from.
In post 590, Hiraki wrote:
In post 574, Human Sequencer wrote:Scum don't need to read the thread, they already know everybody's alignment so scumhunting isn't a priority for them.
Cheeky. I enjoyed this.

@Grendel:

I'm going to drop the argument for the same reasons that you are but I would like to make it clear that you and I have not played a game together therefore you cannot push the assertion that I know how you think in game.
Grendel wrote:I just checked out Dave's other games. He does get mislynched a lot.
I'm being very lazy. Does he usually act like this? Or does it have a lot to do with the playerlist?
In post 638, Hiraki wrote:Sorry - I'm focused on another game that's ending at the moment. I will read this this evening.
In post 640, Hiraki wrote:oh jeez are you serious how did things get this bad

this other game shouldn't last more than a few hours but we're at endgame so I'm going to retain focus there

i sincerely hope you guys aren't voting me because i decided not to talk here but was talking in that other game
In post 647, Hiraki wrote:dave you never even voted me - I'm going to shuffle a bit but you guys are voting me because you don't townread me while being on a wagon?

here's my defense:
In post 648, Hiraki wrote:also dave you never voted me
In post 650, Hiraki wrote:XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
In post 656, Hiraki wrote:
In post 652, Creature wrote:And no, I wasn't scumreading you for not posting.
Does wasn't imply that you're not anymore or do we still need to resolve our differences?
In post 661, Hiraki wrote:
In post 655, Human Sequencer wrote:Hiraki, what is your read on Dave, and what do you think about Dave's read on you? Does it seem grounded and realistic?
it's hard to get a read on Dave - at least he's being cooperative today, I guess - hopefully he doesn't get to the point where he's needed all that he's needed to say again

I don't know if you can apply the word grounded and realistic to Dave's play either but yeah - I don't think that it's inappropriate to call someone a townread if they haven't done anything scummy.

Dave is a good lynch for reasons that should not be good reasons - I can't call him scummy tho, just anti-town null if that makes sense - I think it's very cute that Dave references this in 573.
In post 658, Creature wrote:
In post 656, Hiraki wrote:
In post 652, Creature wrote:And no, I wasn't scumreading you for not posting.
Does wasn't imply that you're not anymore or do we still need to resolve our differences?
I'm undecided.
but you don't want to talk about it

alrighty

t-that's fine
In post 659, Creature wrote:What do you think about this post? (It happened when shaddowez was the top wagon and deadline was about to expire before the mod announced a new one)
Shaddowehz has been a consistent scumread for me. I don't think I've thoroughly examined that post. I'll get back to you with my opinion on it tonight, if you don't mind? Not something that I think I can answer to the best of my ability while juggling.
Human wrote:Do you see anything interesting in it? I don't see it as particularly telling towards scum or town, other than that I feel like scumShadow would probably be more passive and/or hurried/rushed in that context.
Is this based off of meta?
In post 667, Hiraki wrote:
In post 663, Human Sequencer wrote:What was the intention of that question?
Yes
In post 686, Hiraki wrote:472 isn't a defense of dave as much as it is a question of Grendel's reads - will post comprehensively later
In post 690, Hiraki wrote:I'm busy to write anything that i'd be satisfied to die with so don't
In post 695, Hiraki wrote:
In post 688, Human Sequencer wrote:I knew you'd say that.
Actually - what does this mean?

Is this not the logical conclusion anyone would get at?
In post 697, Hiraki wrote:i apologize, i've been misreading your posts

no more juggling
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:05 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 600, Human Sequencer wrote:The fact that creature wasn't the nightkill makes him pretty likely to be chosen in my eyes.
I don't agree with this - I think Creature was done for a reason. I am generally getting this because I disagreed with his views and logic though.

Post-Edit: Reading 617, I can see where you get the basis for this and agree with you.
In post 608, Tenshii wrote:So what was that nn30 wagon about? I still don't get why it happened.
Your play is getting worse and worse dude tbh. Do you think the nn30 lynch had no basis to it and that we basically just went on it for no reason?
In post 616, Tenshii wrote:
In post 610, Creature wrote:
In post 608, Tenshii wrote:So what was that nn30 wagon about? I still don't get why it happened.
Scum were less passionate for it, they probably were planning to pocket nn30.
Oh lol I get it. So you're implying scum weren't attacking nn30 as hard? Then who were scum in this scenario?
I would like this question to be answered too. I don't think Creature does.
In post 618, Tenshii wrote:
In post 617, Human Sequencer wrote:@dave Yeah, I'm scum. Sup.
GG

VOTE: Human
K?????
In post 625, PsychoticDave wrote:Why do you assume that he's a Chosen Townie?
What's wrong with theorizing something? It's not like he's forcing everyone to talk about it either. Just a little confused why you're bundled up on this.
Tenshii wrote:I townread Creature, TTTT, PsychoticDave
Explain your PsychoticDave townread, if you don't mind.
In post 655, Human Sequencer wrote:Hiraki, what is your read on Dave, and what do you think about Dave's read on you? Does it seem grounded and realistic?
Let it be known that the content of 661 was done with minor reading of Day 2 and that I don't think those opinions are 100% applicable anymore. I thought the Dave from D1 was back for D2 but now we have someone new.

I can say that I can at least get a read on Dave. Leaning scum tbh but I'm not very sure in that. I am very much for a Tenshii lynch atm.
In post 679, PsychoticDave wrote:Someone said it. I assumed it was you.
I am super conflicted if this comes from town or scum.
In post 685, Human Sequencer wrote:Potential scum motivation is in thread coaching to get his scumbuddy to play the damn game instead of being 110% lynchbait, and disregards a lynch on his partner as a lynch for 'all the wrong reasons'. Requests a replacement, because without it Hiraki has very low chances of winning the game without substantial carrying capability. Town motivation exists, but isn't as compelling.
I know you won't believe me but I have to be honest here - regardless of alignment - Dave's D1 play is really anti-play. I have never used that word but his play killed discussion and achieved active lurking at the same time. Again - I know you won't believe me but I just gotta get that off my chest. Feel free to assess this as follow-up coaching but it'll honestly just make me more annoyed.

Most of your post fits on the spot of the fact that I don't give Dave a scum or town read. I don't do this, I just give an overall bad read - I think I address most of your post through the following:
In post 685, Human Sequencer wrote:Still refuses to give a concrete read on Dave, other than 'Is bad'.
What would you do?

You have someone who is acting like scum but you know that the chances of scum actually acting like this are slim. I can't townread him for being bad and I can't justly lynch him and think that he's actually going to flip scum. The null read is on just for this reason. Now that Dave is posting content and it's actually really not great, I can give a slight scumread. If that incriminates me because I'm "going with the flow", then I can't really do anything because that's my honest opinion.
In post 699, TTTT wrote:And you claimed Chosen Townie?
To be completely fair, I think the Chosen Townie post looks like a gambit that comes out of Dave's frustration toward Human's constant accusations. It, again, thwarts my read on him.
In post 700, PsychoticDave wrote:Should it take longer to read less than a page?
I write walls like they're posts dude - TTTT is completely correct.

This is catch-up. In my next post, I'm going examine Tenshii - I think he's who I want to lynch today but I could be wrong.

I appreciate your read on that Shadoweh post, Creature. I usually don't get swayed by posts right before a person is going to die but I think you have a point with the deadline situation. It would be more optimal for scumShadoweh to not post anymore in that scenario if he was on the edge of being lynched.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:38 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In my first post, I noted that Tenshii is a TR except for the stuff done near the end of my post (so last few real life days of D1). I even stated that 111 is a fantastic post but I don't see how I could have been so nice about my adjective usage. I think I mainly did that for the Misa vote that I don't think many other people agreed on. (n.b. I'm not too sure about this - sorry if I'm just flat-out wrong)

I don't think this sequence follows pretty well.
In post 633, Tenshii wrote:I townread Creature, TTTT, PsychoticDave
In post 287, Tenshii wrote:
In post 271, Human Sequencer wrote:no idea how you're scumreading dave tbh
no idea how you're townreading dave tbh
Mind explaining how you have a TR on Dave?
In post 343, Tenshii wrote:Holy shit Creature are you ever going to explain any of your reads?
How do you TR someone that you don't really understand their reads?
In post 348, Tenshii wrote:I still feel fine on a TTTT lynch so I'm sticking to it.
Can you explain these TRs?
PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:43 pm

Post by PsychoticDave »

I read books a lot.
I'm a fast reader.
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 7:57 pm

Post by TTTT »

That's almost exactly what I expected as a scum response.
An expected townie response from Dave would have been something like...
"His ISO was full of unreadable wall posts. I skimmed and it didn't look like scum."
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:13 pm

Post by Hiraki »

In post 706, TTTT wrote:That's almost exactly what I expected as a scum response.
I know I'm going to be crucified if he flips town but do you think there's a possibility that he's just lying to look better?

This is the person from D1 that had nothing more to say.
PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:26 pm

Post by PsychoticDave »

In post 706, TTTT wrote:That's almost exactly what I expected as a scum response.
An expected townie response from Dave would have been something like...
"His ISO was full of unreadable wall posts. I skimmed and it didn't look like scum."
It's not my fault you're a slow reader.
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:34 pm

Post by Creature »

Could be "I scrolled through his ISO because I'm too lazy to read further and the words I noticed seemed town"
Sigh
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: all

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:57 am

Post by Human Sequencer »

Dave literally claimed chosen.
Why would Dave do that as town, no matter how silly his methodology is.
'I did it to get a wagon on you' is not an acceptable answer.
How is Dave not lynched yet.
nah
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:59 am

Post by Creature »

It's something like "oh i bet i must be chosen and X must be mafia pushing me"
Sigh
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:06 am

Except he literally claimed chosen and then backpedaled when he realized chosen is not a legitimate role PM.
The backpedal comes from scum who was wrong, not town in any circumstance ever.
nah
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:07 am

If he legitimately believed he was chosen and I was mafia pushing him because he was chosen and that was why he said 'I am a chosen townie', he wouldn't have backpedaled later, because his reasons for believing that would have been amplified, not detracted.
nah
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:09 am

Post by Creature »

In post 682, PsychoticDave wrote:Actually, I'm a Chosen Townie.

You've been constantly pushing for my lynch for no reason.
Obviously, you're scum and know who the Chosen Townies are and you thought today would be a good day to try to mislynch one.
Oh right
Sigh
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:13 am

This is when you vote Dave.
nah
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:44 am

Post by TTTT »

@Tenshii
Plz explain your Dave TR

@Hiraki
In 707 did you mean to say "if he flips scum"?
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:41 am

TTTT, are you as frustrated as me that nobody is voting Dave? Because I'm pretty damn frustrated.
nah
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:54 am

Post by Creature »

What's the current VC?
Sigh
Human Sequencer
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Human Sequencer
all
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 3:59 am

Dave has two votes, TTTT and I.

It shouldn't matter because he deserves to be hammered anyway.
nah
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 4:41 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 716, TTTT wrote:In 707 did you mean to say "if he flips scum"?
Yes
ChaosOmega
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
ChaosOmega
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Fri Dec 30, 2016 7:10 am

Post by ChaosOmega »

Votecount 2.02

PsychoticDave (2) - Human Sequencer, TTTT
Human Sequencer (1) - PsychoticDave
Hiraki (1) - Tenshii

Not Voting (3) - shaddowez, Hiraki, Creature

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to lynch.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-01-12 11:27:46)
Is it any wonder things seem so awry? We swim in a sea of confusion and don't have to think to survive, so nobody listens!
TTTT
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
TTTT
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:09 am

Post by TTTT »

Will the three voteless players plz take a stand?
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:18 am

Post by Creature »

I am fine with the top wagon and I don't really want to put it at L-1 and risk a quickhammer.
Sigh
PsychoticDave
PsychoticDave
Goon
PsychoticDave
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Sat Dec 31, 2016 3:34 am

Post by PsychoticDave »

I get that you think I scumslipped, but that would require me to be scum.

I fully believe I am a Chosen Townie. There is no doubt in my mind.
Just know that once I'm lynched, the other can be killed (I think?).

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”