Micro 669 - Procrastination Mafia - At The End...(GAME OVER)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1725 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Post by Infinite Justice »

In post 1703, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I don't follow your logic that to use Dreal's ability he would have to skip a night kill. Some mods dont allow for someone to kill and use an ability but many games i have played in a scum member can both kill and use an ability. Say Zach was a delayed strongman or JOAT with the strongman ability, it would make sense for Dreal to be able to use his ability while Zach uses a strongman kill.
In post 1, inspectorscout wrote:[*]Mafia can do the factional nightkill next to their other abilities, if any.
Sorry was going off of what culted had said

But the thing is, strongman wouldn't make sense since there was no kill n1. Neither would rb unless they blocked someone unclaimed which doesn't make sense. So what then, a rolecop?
So, since you have a townread of Dreal do you think the D2 shenanigans were me covering for hitting a protected townie or Zach/Dreal framing me when they actually got RBd by myself?
The former.
If you look at the game you will see that on D2 i came out and claimed that i RBd Dreal and then Zach shut that down to push my lynch. He either thought he could hang me for it or he was covering for a blocked night kill.
what's your point? why couldn't zach have thought you were scum?
On D3 BnL showed up dead and everything about his kill points to me. Do you think it was a move to further frame me or myself trying to not die? If i killed BnL i would just get lynched today. By killing BnL and negating his vig shot on me they guarantee my mislynch today and they win, period.
And if you didn't kill BnL, you'd have been dead anyway.

Actually starting to get paranoid that it's culted/gamma given how towny SAJ has been acting...ugh

-Inf
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:16 pm

Plus it makes sense for scum to have an experienced member to plan out killing BnL and shit

-Inf
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1727 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Just realized it makes sense for BnL to be alive despite zach protecting him since zach is delayed.

-Inf
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1728 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:17 pm

dead*

-Inf
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1729 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:21 pm

UNVOTE:

Don't want to rain on the parade, but also don't want to gamethrow

If everyone else is 100% convince though, w//e

-Inf
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1730 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:01 pm

Post by Secret Agent Jin »

In post 1725, Infinite Justice wrote:
In post 1703, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I don't follow your logic that to use Dreal's ability he would have to skip a night kill. Some mods dont allow for someone to kill and use an ability but many games i have played in a scum member can both kill and use an ability. Say Zach was a delayed strongman or JOAT with the strongman ability, it would make sense for Dreal to be able to use his ability while Zach uses a strongman kill.
In post 1, inspectorscout wrote:[*]Mafia can do the factional nightkill next to their other abilities, if any.
Sorry was going off of what culted had said

But the thing is, strongman wouldn't make sense since there was no kill n1. Neither would rb unless they blocked someone unclaimed which doesn't make sense. So what then, a rolecop?
Well scum JOAT usually has scum beneficial powers like a ninja which makes sense given you are a watcher, maybe a rolecop to help scum hit a town pr, jailkeeper/rb to stop a pr, strongman if town has a doctor or rb. All of these powers can be delayed because of how this specific game is. All these powers are one shot so given the no kill N1 it is likely that Dreal used his power to boost Zach's power so it wasnt delayed. Zach probably didnt use his strongman N1 and instead like a rolecop or rb, Dreal instead performed the kill and was stopped by my role block. I point to Dreal and Zach for two reasons.
1) i am sure it is Zach and Dreal because of the link D2
2) A delayed joat works well with Dreals ability and Zach did come to his defense quite fast so, looking back, i am sure that is the scum team.
In post 1725, Infinite Justice wrote:
If you look at the game you will see that on D2 i came out and claimed that i RBd Dreal and then Zach shut that down to push my lynch. He either thought he could hang me for it or he was covering for a blocked night kill.
what's your point? why couldn't zach have thought you were scum?
There is a possibility that a town!Zach thought he had caught scum and that is why he claimed. In the end we solved the fact that Dreal's ability happened before my rb and i assumed Zach stopped a kill on Dreal. That ended that discussion about my reason i claimed RB and thought i stopped the kill. Looking back it could have easily been that i did stop the kill and Zach was defending his partner while still looking towny. So, in conclusion, my point was that is the link between Dreal and Zach and the reason i believe they are the scumteam. Also along with the BnL kill was an easy set up since all fingers pointed at me for the kill.
I totally stole this idea from Human Sequencer
Video that changes often, Enjoy!: https://youtu.be/Ob4b-EGgI9Y
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #1731 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

IJ is follower not watcher
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1732 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:07 pm

I forgot to add my vote to the last post. On top of what i have talked about, Dreal has waved away all my posts and it took me several posts just to get him to actually post about what i was saying. He has this game in the bag and he wasnt bothered about what i was saying, he even laughed about it because he knew i was bound to be lynched and felt he didnt need to say anything. If he was town then he would want to find the scum instead of just letting someone who wasnt him get lynched.

VOTE: Dreal

Pedit: I always get the role name wrong lol, i want to say tracker or watcher. Ill remember that the role is called follower.
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1733 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:15 pm

In post 1724, drealmerz7 wrote:
In post 1703, Secret Agent Jin wrote:I dont know how to convince you all anymore, just lynch me and lets end this game, good game scum. I hope in the future you dont let the scumteam go unsuspected. They just hung back all game and let town destroy themselves.
not only is this overdone emotionally (the defeatedness is fake town instead of real scum - if you let the actual defeated-as-scum feeling come through it'd actually come across as genuine towny defeated - you're also basically addressing 1 person and say "you all" exaggerating it)

also, the entire post is a defense of how your actions clear you, but the summary is "scum hung back and town destroyed themselves" , you should be making your arguments for who the hanging-back-scum are waayyyy more harder/obvious/pointed towards someone specific
First of all, in order to have the defeated-as-scum feeling i would have to be scum. I am fighting tooth and nail to change people's minds but i can only fight so much. People's minds are dead set sometimes and after fighting to change peoples minds for awhile it does seem useless and i do get the thoughts of just letting the game end with my mislynch. I do feel defeated, there is nothing scummy about feeling like you are fighting a lost cause.

Also, i am making my arguement about who are scum. You and Zach, period in my mind. Unless it turns out that you are an amazing scum and was able to keep your distance from Gamma and be unsuspected then it has to be you and Zach in my mind. I never hid that today.
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:53 pm

In post 1730, Secret Agent Jin wrote: Well scum JOAT usually has scum beneficial powers like a ninja which makes sense given you are a watcher, maybe a rolecop to help scum hit a town pr, jailkeeper/rb to stop a pr, strongman if town has a doctor or rb. All of these powers can be delayed because of how this specific game is. All these powers are one shot so given the no kill N1 it is likely that Dreal used his power to boost Zach's power so it wasnt delayed. Zach probably didnt use his strongman N1 and instead like a rolecop or rb, Dreal instead performed the kill and was stopped by my role block.
Well roleblocker would've blocked me or gamma, but rolecop could make sense
In post 1733, Secret Agent Jin wrote:Also, i am making my arguement about who are scum. You and Zach, period in my mind. Unless it turns out that you are an amazing scum and was able to keep your distance from Gamma and be unsuspected then it has to be you and Zach in my mind. I never hid that today.
Why not culted and gamma?

-Inf
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1735 (ISO) » Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:59 pm

I still have an issue with imagining dreal's role as scum. Speeding up a rolecop for scum, countering a BP, and speeding up a town follower doesn't seem super beneficial for scum overall.

So this is mod WIFOM but I feel like dreal's role would only be scum if scout purposefully put it there to make it seem town. And I kinda doubt that.

Also, I just do not see the scum motivation for putting yourself out there like dreal did with his tunnel on me d1. Every time someone has done that to me, they've been town. Scum are almost always cautious about getting into intense interaction.

-Inf
Secret Agent Jin
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Secret Agent Jin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1736 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:39 am

@IJ Well, i basically townread culted because they havent done anything scummy but i guess it would be more of a gutread townlean or a town null. I just don't see culted as scum. Is there a case to be made? Do you feel culted has done something you caught?

I guess i just decided it had to be Dreal/Zach since culted made no sense with anyone and a scum follower makes no sense. Both Dreal and Zach were pushing a scumread on Gamma and that could be a buss from one of them but i read it as a genuine scumread or pushing scum blame onto him and off of them.
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1737 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:50 am

In post 1736, Secret Agent Jin wrote:@IJ Well, i basically townread culted because they havent done anything scummy but i guess it would be more of a gutread townlean or a town null. I just don't see culted as scum. Is there a case to be made? Do you feel culted has done something you caught?
No, but I find culted/gamma much more likely than dreal/zach because of dreal's role and play, and because of how scummy gamma is. If you want me to go find the reasons gamma is scum again I will, there are many.

-Inf
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1738 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:04 am

In post 1726, Infinite Justice wrote:Plus it makes sense for scum to have an experienced member to plan out killing BnL and shit

-Inf
I want dreal's opinion on this. I think the nightplay of scum this game somewhat points to an experienced player

-Inf
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:29 am

Post by culted »

In post 1727, Infinite Justice wrote:Just realized it makes sense for BnL to be alive despite zach protecting him since zach is delayed.

-Inf
Is he?

UNVOTE:
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:29 am

Post by culted »

What's got me confused those is that zach said he was on bnl when day started.

That needs to be cleared up.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1741 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:31 am

Post by culted »

dreal, why doesn't it make sense to lynch gamma first?
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1742 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:27 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I think scum can't use their ability+kill on the same night

I'm uncertain of what GE's ability is, but I think roleblocking is more important to kill first more likely and GE is probably just the investigative sort
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1743 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:28 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

I felt an easier lynch in gamma (soley based on the feeling of SAJ towards GE vs. GE towards SAJ) and it made me pause and consider why and that is what I came up with
balance among all things
Infinite Justice
Infinite Justice
Goon
Infinite Justice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1744 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:32 am

In post 1742, drealmerz7 wrote:I think scum can't use their ability+kill on the same night
In post 1, inspectorscout wrote:Mafia can do the factional nightkill next to their other abilities, if any.
-Inf
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1745 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

ohfuck

well this game has gone on too long apparently I'm losing crucial details

fuck that is not cool
balance among all things
drealmerz7
drealmerz7
Survivor
drealmerz7
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1746 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:37 am

Post by drealmerz7 »

my brain usually retains that shit no problem I don't know what happened
balance among all things
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:38 am

Post by inspectorscout »

omg FREE PAGETOPS FOR EVERYONE

kidding only for me

pedit: FUCK
Last edited by inspectorscout on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...
Remind me of the fool I really am.

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:38 am

Post by inspectorscout »

I'm so off omg
Last edited by inspectorscout on Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.
inspectorscout
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
inspectorscout
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (ISO) » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:38 am

Post by inspectorscout »

just bump k
But I know,
At the end...

Am Zaphkael now.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”