Micro 670: Death Miller Mafia 2 GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
karnos
karnos
Mafia Scum
karnos
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:41 am

Post by karnos »

Charloux is the least scummy of those 3 IMO. Then again, I've been wrong so far this game.

I'd be happy to go back to lemons if anyone else is willing to push that wagon.

Needless to say, if we have a jk please keep me in mind.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:45 am

Post by Darkshadow64540 »

VOTE: Charloux still scum, now at L-1
How can I quote that which is not said?
mykonian
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
mykonian
Frisian Shoulder-Demon
Frisian Shoulder-Demon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:40 am

Post by mykonian »

votecount

Charloux (3): Lemons, rb, Darkshadow64540
Karnos (2): culted, BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker (1): karnos

not voting (1): Charloux

6 days remaining
Surrender, imagine and of course wear something nice.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:49 am

Post by culted »

VOTE: Btd
keyXrb
keyXrb
Goon
keyXrb
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:29 pm

Post by keyXrb »

i mean culted could be scum but woudl anyone lynch them? i can't find a good reason to call them scum but i can't find a good reason to call them town either and that's where nullscum usually is, someone talk to me abouty CuLTeDD ADAD d D
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:13 pm

Hydra again.
Lemons
Lemons
Goon
Lemons
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:25 pm

Post by Lemons »

That's gonna get real annoying if we ever need to iso you.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:06 pm

Post by rb »

sorry guys :/
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:15 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 428, culted wrote:VOTE: Btd
Yet again a naked vote without reasoning. If you had any reasons for your vote, explaining them would be a good idea. If not, unvote.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:32 am

Post by Charloux »

Finally got internet access! In the hospital... I just want to complain on my bad luck sorry.
In post 382, culted wrote:
In post 366, Charloux wrote:Btd is constantly in VLA mode and still in RVS from what i can see. No point discussing him before january 5th
My scumread on RK was centered around her motivation and behaviour concerning her vote on me. Dark made 11 NAI posts so far. Surprised nobody asked him about though. For all i know, he just repeated the names of the 3 most scumread people at the time without any opinion.
This is basically poe more or less right now.
1)Btd has posted content what is your read on that?
2)What was scummy about the behavior of the vote on you?
3)And if dark's posts are all nai, then why does it feel like you think his reads are just the scummiest people?
1)D1 he commented on AA and talked with GL a bit. Nothing really stood out as far as i'm concerned. Nothing on D2 apart from forcing Karnos to claim. Nothing in his posts are AI, everything can be easily faked as scum.
2)Didn't want to talk to me about the vote. I think this is reason enough to scumread her. Also looked opportunistic AF from MPOV.
3)He gave his emotional opinion, not reads. and "reads" with "" was meant to imply i was sarcastic. I can see scum motivation from his votes though. Forcing Karnos to claim and putting me to L-1 only after he had no more alternatives for pushing.

@Karnos: I though you hinted that you got a guilty on Lemons last night, but didnt want to claim >.<
BTD6_maker
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
BTD6_maker
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:52 am

Post by BTD6_maker »

In post 429, keyXrb wrote:i mean culted could be scum but woudl anyone lynch them? i can't find a good reason to call them scum but i can't find a good reason to call them town either and that's where nullscum usually is, someone talk to me abouty CuLTeDD ADAD d D
I would be willing to consider Culted but only if he refuses to give a good reason for his naked vote on me. The Karnos wagon seems to have stalled.
"one of these days i'll read you correctly" - Transcend, Micro 714
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:10 am

Post by rb »

karnos isn't scum lol
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:18 am

In post 434, Charloux wrote:3)He gave his emotional opinion, not reads. and "reads" with "" was meant to imply i was sarcastic. I can see scum motivation from his votes though. Forcing Karnos to claim and putting me to L-1 only after he had no more alternatives for pushing.

@Karnos: I though you hinted that you got a guilty on Lemons last night, but didnt want to claim >.<
If you actually READ my posts I was pushing against both you and Karnos, the only reason I didn't actually vote you was to avoid putting you at L-1. I expressed why I didn't want to put you on the edge AND that I intended to make the vote when the deadline closed in.

I let off Karnos for obvious reasons.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:20 am

As far as using emotional terms for my reads, I lacked clear evidence so all I had were feelings to go on.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by culted »

I find darkshadow difficult to process.
In post 387, karnos wrote:
In post 311, karnos wrote:
In post 310, Charloux wrote:We have 28 more hours till the deadline. Who are your other scumreads apart from GL?
Lemons is #2. Don't feel like revealing the other one just yet, because it's not too strong of a read and I feel pretty confident that least one of GL & LEmons is scum.
My other scum read at this point was culted.

RVS vote on RK, followed by a strong push on RK. I see this from scum a lot, since they aren't actually scum hunting they just pick someone to try to lynch, and more often than not it's just whoever they RVSed.

Later, culted switches to Charloux with very little reasoning in - apparently the reason for voting is that Charloux hasn't placed a vote on his scum read.

feels like scum adding some plausible deniability in case the wagon does hit a lynch "Tempted to unvote because it feels like genuine frustration but at the same time I don't ever want that in lylo." In other words, culted thinks charloux is town but wants to lynch him anyway.

Yet he doesn't unvote, and then goes VL/A for the rest of the game day. Classic scum strategy- start up a wagon/push, then go afk and when the flip comes up green you blame the player who hammered.

Culted came back to naked vote me in , but that was after I was already reading him as scum.
Yea I'm still down to policy lynch charloux. And I don't usually get down with that so that should say a lot.

That said he hasn't really looked all that scummy recently and he did start playing the game a bit more. I'll give him an iso after I get caught up here and let you guys know if I'm feeling a hammer or not. : 3
In post 389, Darkshadow64540 wrote:BTD6_maker - v/la makes it a pain to read, I hope like hell you get active real fast because this game is just painful
Lemons - currently town but you really need to get involved more
Charloux - that last post, I want to lynch you just for that... that said you are likely scum
culted - I'm liking you a bit more, you are now an even neutral, please keep it up
karnos - SCUM, and nothing you have said has changed that.
rb - Oh wow, please for the love of god drop the awful attempts at humor, you went from a town read to a mild scum read

I admit I haven't been very active myself, this is only my 2nd game and I'm not really sure how to lead a town with no active players...

I also reiterate my intent to vote Charloux but am only holding back to avoid a quick lynch as my vote puts them at L-1
You can't revitalize a game by yourself unfortunately and these reads are hard to engage at all.

What did you initially 'not like' about me I don't think you've answered this yet.
In post 395, rb wrote:VOTE: Charloux

yeah the more i think about it the more it makes zero sense for Charloux to be playing this super duper non-committal and giving zero-reads type of game if he's town.

i'm just being put off by ArcAngel flipping dogshit town on day 1
Charloux has given reads if I recall. What do you think of them?
In post 399, Darkshadow64540 wrote:But you do make a great point, VOTE: karnos
What was his point? Why does that make him scum?
In post 415, BTD6_maker wrote:I have read it in more detail, and it looks like Charloux actually seemed more Townish on a reread.
I get the sense that Charloux is showing genuine frustration. However, after the GL kill I seem a bit more inclined to scumread Karnos.
It seems plausible that Karnos suspected that GL would push him later after AA9 flipped. Karnos is mainly scummy after Day 1 (I suspected GL at first, but he flipped Town so Karnos being scum is more plausible).

VOTE: Karnos
This is a SCUMPOST. Particularly the bolded sentences together do not really 'flow' and make the thoughts seem fabricated.
In post 429, keyXrb wrote:i mean culted could be scum but woudl anyone lynch them? i can't find a good reason to call them scum but i can't find a good reason to call them town either and that's where nullscum usually is, someone talk to me abouty CuLTeDD ADAD d D
rb please don't be scum.
In post 433, BTD6_maker wrote:
In post 428, culted wrote:VOTE: Btd
Yet again a naked vote without reasoning. If you had any reasons for your vote, explaining them would be a good idea. If not, unvote.
Yea I don't think town!btd would be this hesitant and give me this much benefit of the doubt here especially considering his followup a few posts down.
In post 434, Charloux wrote:Finally got internet access! In the hospital... I just want to complain on my bad luck sorry.
In post 382, culted wrote:
In post 366, Charloux wrote:Btd is constantly in VLA mode and still in RVS from what i can see. No point discussing him before january 5th
My scumread on RK was centered around her motivation and behaviour concerning her vote on me. Dark made 11 NAI posts so far. Surprised nobody asked him about though. For all i know, he just repeated the names of the 3 most scumread people at the time without any opinion.
This is basically poe more or less right now.

1)Btd has posted content what is your read on that?
2)What was scummy about the behavior of the vote on you?
3)And if dark's posts are all nai, then why does it feel like you think his reads are just the scummiest people?
1)D1 he commented on AA and talked with GL a bit. Nothing really stood out as far as i'm concerned. Nothing on D2 apart from forcing Karnos to claim. Nothing in his posts are AI, everything can be easily faked as scum.
2)Didn't want to talk to me about the vote. I think this is reason enough to scumread her. Also looked opportunistic AF from MPOV.
3)He gave his emotional opinion, not reads. and "reads" with "" was meant to imply i was sarcastic. I can see scum motivation from his votes though. Forcing Karnos to claim and putting me to L-1 only after he had no more alternatives for pushing.

Hope you're doing well sorry to hear you're in the hospital.

How do you find what interested btd day 1 (what little there was) considering the flips and recent things?
In post 435, BTD6_maker wrote:
I would be willing to consider Culted but only if he refuses to give a good reason for his naked vote on me. The Karnos wagon seems to have stalled.
Like how it's only after rb says he isn't townreading me that btd puts on a pair of pants. karnos wagon stalling is because your scumfuck vote is on it. : 3

Also what town assumes that someone has this spectacular reason for voting them to this extent?
Seems more like scum who wants to piddle around and see if he can make me change my mind before omgusing tbh.

Gonna iso charloux now and PoE this hole.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:44 pm

Post by culted »

Okay so Charloux is town. Good to know.

Btd next.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:46 pm

Post by culted »

Btd flips scum 99/100 times.

Darkshadow is completely meh.

I almost wanna scumread rb because his push on charloux isn't even fair in spots like I just iso'd charloux and he's been giving good thoughts consistently so sring him for not providing reads sucks.

Let's check out lemons because if he's town the game's easy.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 7:53 pm

Post by culted »

Lemons/BTD_Maker.

Questions concerns are welcome.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:10 pm

Post by rb »

In post 441, culted wrote:Btd flips scum 99/100 times.

Darkshadow is completely meh.

I almost wanna scumread rb because his push on charloux isn't even fair in spots like I just iso'd charloux and he's been giving good thoughts consistently so sring him for not providing reads sucks.

Let's check out lemons because if he's town the game's easy.
Do you really feel that way tho? I tried to find reasons to TR Charloux and didn't. UNVOTE: Charloux

But you're giving me pause. Who do you think is an unacceptable lynch? Who is a good lynch?
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:11 pm

Post by rb »

Alright I'll read Lemons and report back
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:18 pm

Post by culted »

I wouldn't lynch you or karnos today.
I want some time to interact with darkshadow.

I'd super lynch btd and wouldn't mind a lynch on lemons.
culted
culted
Mafia Scum
culted
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:19 pm

Post by culted »

And as I said not feeling charloux at all.

If you're town there's scum taking adv of your tunnel there and it's probably lemons but it could be darkshadow.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 8:40 pm

Post by rb »

Yeh thats why my scumreads were Charloux+RK even if unlikely team, if Charloux is town I'd say RK/DS is scum along with someone not on the Charloux wagon.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:33 pm

My vote for karnos was due to his point in post 397 that if I didn't want to put Charloux (who I scumread) at L-1 I should vote my next best scumread, who was him at the time.
Darkshadow64540
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Darkshadow64540
Goon
Goon

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:39 pm

Culted, my dislike of you never quite reached scumread, I disliked the naked votes and a number of your questions felt like distractions. The V/LA didn't help, I always think it looks a bit suspect.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”