Micro 682: Post Restriction Mafia - Anniversary! GAME OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 11:25 am

Post by TheRealGin-N-Tonic »

Lynch Alchemist
check Matt,
if not him,
then it's Davasto

Gamesolve
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
"Gin, you are so charismatic it's scary." -nancy
Davsto
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Davsto
He/Him
Farce of Habit
Farce of Habit
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:07 pm

Post by Davsto »

In post 193, Davsto wrote:To the court I must say that little has changed in regards to yesterday's situation.

VOTE: no lynch

I understand that this may seem to be an act of tedium to some, but this is objectively the superior strategy in this situation. To continue the voting and accusation of others would be of severe risk - if we were to expose the doctor, there would be disastrous consequences and the system would break down.

Instead, this continued sequence of following the policeman ensures that we can continue to become closer to discovering the culprit without a risk of accusing our beloved doctor.

Again, this isn't just an alternative method, this is the objectively optimum series of actions to undertake. Any other theories are definitively worse and less likely to find our guilty party. Either our doctor is defeated and we have a considerably reduced pool with at least one member confirmed innocent (our policeman, as well as any innocent results that they retrieved).

I think at this point it has become clear that I am just rather randomly rambling on to surpass my target amount of discussion per post, and am also running out of actual things to discuss. I am now finalising my talking.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:07 pm

VOTE: No lynch
“To be is to do”—Socrates. “To do is to be”—Jean-Paul Sartre. “Do be do be do”—Frank Sinatra.
DeathByMudkip
DeathByMudkip
Townie
DeathByMudkip
Townie
Townie

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:42 pm

Post by DeathByMudkip »

VOTE: No lynch
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Fri Feb 17, 2017 3:57 pm

Post by mattblackguy »

Hello my fellow Americans, let's go six for six.

VOTE: No Lynch
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:20 am

Post by kirroha »

I apologize to have to do this, but I have to reiterate that all
accidental
post restriction breaches are punishable by a three-strike rule, whereas all
deliberate
post restriction breaches are immediately punishable by a modkill as the latter counts as an attempt to make use of a loophole. Thus, while it is regrettable, Alchemist21 has been modkilled. I am really sorry this has to happen, but these post restriction breaks can be very exploitable otherwise. :(

Alchemist21,
Town Doctor/The Caretaker
, was modkilled Day 3 and turned into a
Neutral Survivor

Night 3 has fallen! Please get your actions in within (expired on 2017-02-20 17:00:49)
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:35 am

Post by kirroha »

Seeking replacement for Davsto.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Feb 18, 2017 6:37 am

Post by kirroha »

Nahdia replaces Davsto.
with a chainsaw.
kirroha
kirroha
Mafia Scum
kirroha
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:58 pm

Post by kirroha »

Who could have done something so horrible? You thought as you found the mangled body of DeathByMudkip, a friendly two-headed artist, on the ground. They shall never paint again.

DeathByMudkip,
Town Cop/The Artist
, was killed Night 3.

Day 4 has begun and will end in (expired on 2017-03-07 03:00:49).

With 4 alive, it is 3 to lynch and 2 to no lynch.
Last edited by kirroha on Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
with a chainsaw.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:14 pm

VOTE: No Lynch
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:32 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Objection!

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, formally announcing our intention to not lynch via two votes immediately following the start of this day would be something of a crime in its own right. Let us not forget that Vaxkiller, a key witness in this case, is confirmed to be a member of the majority faction, otherwise known as "town". To put it in more pedestrian terms, the witness Vaxkiller is "clear". It logically follows that they will be killed tonight, giving us no further information we did not already possess. The prosecution is of the opinion that the witness ought to act as a key figure in this case. The witness will aid us in coming to our final decision as to who we will pronounce guilty of the crime of being assigned membership to the minority faction, commonly referred to as "scum".

The prosecution must ask that any and all persons who have voted No Lynch retract their vote at this time. As previously evidenced, it is in fact against all of our best interests and in the prosecution's opinion in contempt of the court itself.

Furthermore, let it be said that the prosecution has reviewed the case report as well as the transcript of the previous days court was in session. We are currently of the position that the guilty party is none other than the defendant, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, but we will hear arguments to the contrary.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:43 pm

UNVOTE:
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:46 pm

In post 210, Nahdia wrote:Furthermore, let it be said that the prosecution has reviewed the case report as well as the transcript of the previous days court was in session. We are currently of the position that the guilty party is none other than the defendant, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, but we will hear arguments to the contrary.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 2:02 pm

Post by Vaxkiller »

I'm sick posting right now but I wild like Nadia or arch lynched today
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 pm

Post by Nahdia »

Bloody hell this post restriction is exceptionally infuriating to maintain. Not only does the prosecution need to maintain proper courtroom decorum, but we have extensive list of specific restrictions placed upon us, topped off with a limitation forcing all of our posts to exceed at least 200 words in length. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, you'll have to forgive us if we find these horrendous restrictions make it extremely difficult to be an active participant in courtroom proceedings. Anyway, the prosecution will now present our case, as has been requested by the defendant.
In post 212, TheRealGin-N-Tonic wrote:
In post 210, Nahdia wrote:Furthermore, let it be said that the prosecution has reviewed the case report as well as the transcript of the previous days court was in session. We are currently of the position that the guilty party is none other than the defendant, TheRealGin-N-Tonic, but we will hear arguments to the contrary.
We have determined your guilt via simple process of elimination. Examination of the only other possible suspect in this case, mattblackguy, has lead us to the conclusion that he is in fact innocent on all counts! Witness testimony found in the court record displays what the prosecution feels is clear "town" motivation. Meanwhile, the defendant's testimonies have not exhibited this same trait. The prosecution rests its case.
Vaxkiller wrote:I'm sick posting right now but I wild like Nadia or arch lynched today
Your honour, point of clarification. Would the witness please state for the record clearly and in no uncertain terms who is being referred to when the witness uses the pseudonym "arch". A cursory overview of the court record indicates no present parties with that listed as a known alias.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

-Zaphkael, 2020
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:07 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Geez, you are taking that post restriction to town. Too bad Im not really feeling town from you.

Games played.
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
TheRealGin-N-Tonic
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:09 am

VOTE: Nahdia
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:54 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Hello my fellow Americans, I still believe Gin is town. Yup, I think he's town. I don't see scum motivation from him. I don't think Gin would accidentally hammer his scum partner on day 1. At least that's what all the people are telling me. Vaxkiller is also very, very confirmed Innocent. He's innocent. This leaves Nahdia as the only possible scum, and I don't understand Nahdia's case against Gin.

VOTE: Nahdia
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:06 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

I think its claim time BTW, everyone needs to claim I think. Their whole post restrictions and any utility. The PR's in this game make it next to impossible to get a read on anyone. I'm town reading Gin for the sheer tht giving mafia a post restrict of such a magnitude is an enormous town hindrance. His post where he slipped out of his PR seemed pretty genuine too.

Games played.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:39 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

Game is dead, no one wants to play :(
VOTE: Nadia to end

Games played.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:24 am

Post by Nahdia »

yeah sorry i was town. i kept wanting to post but it's seriously like a 15-25 minute commitment to get a single thought across just soooo much effort.

-Zaphkael, 2020
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:34 am

Post by mattblackguy »

I thought post restrictions were supposed to be fun little quirks, not something that makes it annoying and frustrating to play the game :/
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:42 am

Post by mattblackguy »

The only reason I play this game is to have fun, but most of the post restrictions seemed like they were trying to inhibit communication, and made the game a chore. I didn't have a post restriction, but I just felt bad for Nahdia, Gin, Alchemist, and Mudkip because they couldn't communicate with the heavy post restrictions that were placed on them.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:45 am

Post by Nahdia »

i mean, my post restriction was a LOT of fun to type in. just... i found it so difficult to communicate anything poignant. i was reduced to really baseline thoughts and only very occasionally.
i wouldn't say i was frustrated with my restriction... it just ended up doing me in hardcore because it made the game so difficult.

-Zaphkael, 2020
mattblackguy
mattblackguy
Goon
mattblackguy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Fri Feb 24, 2017 7:49 am

Post by mattblackguy »

Yeah that's what I mean. I don't think a post restriction should stop you from conveying your thoughts. Yours wasn't the worst but Mudkip couldn't even post words. He was confined to using pictures and emojis. How can you play mafia like that?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”