Micro 693: The Simpsons Mafia II (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by CommKnight »

Still find it funny scum thought I was cult and cult probably thought I was scum. XDDD
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:46 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 534, Hiraki wrote:
In post 531, Alisae wrote:Hiraki betrayed me -_-
I DIDN'T KILL YOU SO

IF IT MAKES YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER, YOU WERE LIKE TOP 2 TO BE RECRUITED FIRST BUT THEN YOU "SHOT" THE OTHER PERSON WHO I WAS GONNA RECRUIT AND THEN I WAS LIKE FUCK LET'S JUST GO LURKER
It's okay 9S ;)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:52 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 541, Vaxkiller wrote:
In post 531, Alisae wrote:Hiraki betrayed me -_-
I was really looking forward to playing with you, but i panicked!
Meh it happens I guess.
GTKAS
| here.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Thanks for modding SAD! I had fun and the flavor was great, although I do agree the setup is pretty anti-townsided. I think Comm is right in that we just needed more people, we didn't mislynch any town until the end when we were down in numbers 1v4. Although it's also totally true that just about every break that could go against town or scum went against town. Would definitely be interested to see how this setup would play out across multiple runs, although that's probably not possible since it'd be (sort of) open now with this game being done.

also well played by Hiraki, I only had a bit of suspicion on him while I was alive. We definitely could have used more pressure on ASP later in the game, although there probably wasn't really any town left to give it to him. And I'm also gonna chalk up my townread on him as still technically an accurate read since he hadn't posted yet after he got recruited :P

fun game all, see you around! Vax sorry if I was a little harsh but you were also scum so I don't feel that bad about it :D
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

oh wait nevermind ASP was recruited after that Alisae kill, so he snowed me too I guess
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 30, 2017 9:24 pm

Post by 1 Shot Vanilla Town »

Thanks for modding SAD. Was a fun game. :)

GJ Hiraki, If I couldn't win I wanted you to anyway. I felt that you diserved the win more than most and felt like this was play style for old you.
ASP I think it can be seen as a hollow win considering he didn't even try to do anything this game.

Comm - You called people who voted/pushed you scum, that's not having good reads that's just being anti town and having the attitude of town can't think you're scum. And considering over half the players weren't town with 4 factions that weren't town it's not having good reads, that's having odds in your favour.
Just something to take on board.

I think Vax had a pretty good game too.

And shame on you all lynching the survivor. Char was obviously pushing to help town, so voting off Char is a big factor to town losing, it's not a case of this game is unwinable. Even if thought him as SK (He didn't play like a cult leader at all) then he wasn't a priorty target at the time of the lynch.

Other than that thanks for the game all.
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:29 am

Post by Edosurist »

Lol. Vax shot to save himself all along.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:12 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

In post 556, Edosurist wrote:Lol. Vax shot to save himself all along.
I was like "I'm going to shoot Alisea. There is no possible way for anyone to think it could be anyone else but me, but I can use that argument as to why it WASNT me"
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 1:25 am

In fairness, the "too obvious to be scum" thought comes in a lot.
It was a good gambit to prevent a quick hammer as there will always be people that think it's too obvious (myself being one).
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:26 am

Post by Charloux »

After thinking about it a bit, the game was fairly balanced, town just had bad luck and would like to play this again. The thing i'm curious about is why Comm turned on me without a second thought even though i most likely saved him from being lynched.
CommKnight
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
CommKnight
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:41 am

Post by CommKnight »

Char, you were one of the 4 voting me when only 5 were needed to lynch. Edo saved me from the noose that day.

It wasn't so much as having correct reads all along, it was the fact I was picking up on anti-town behaviour vs pro-town behaviour.

I also consider anything unwinnable by town if they do not control the lynch on the first day. Because in essence they will always require anti-town voting with them to lynch off other anti-town. Lynching is the biggest power of town in any game. It's the only real power they have for eliminating anti-town. Without a vig, like this game it is really the only power we have for eliminating anti-town.

My final say on it, it make it a bigger game. 9 players is rather limited for it.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:00 am

In post 560, CommKnight wrote:My final say on it, it make it a bigger game. 9 players is rather limited for it.
I actually agree with this.
I think with some alterations to make up to a 13 player game this would work really well.
It was a fun 9p game though, but it did feel a bit rushed.
Charloux
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Charloux
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:01 am

Post by Charloux »

Although not the worst choice you could've made, i still think it was bad play to lynch me based on that logic. Make no mistake, you would've been lynched because of lack of other wagons.

@Mod: Maybe you should really try making an open-queue version of this, but i guess it wouldn't be interesting as much because it wouldn't be a closed-theme i guess.
A Simple Plan
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
A Simple Plan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 4:59 am

Post by A Simple Plan »

In post 555, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote: ASP I think it can be seen as a hollow win considering he didn't even try to do anything this game.

And shame on you all lynching the survivor. Char was obviously pushing to help town, so voting off Char is a big factor to town losing, it's not a case of this game is unwinable. Even if thought him as SK (He didn't play like a cult leader at all) then he wasn't a priorty target at the time of the lynch.
1) Id like to think I had a fairly decent game by my standards; minimal excess labor, pegged both scum BY d2 (had Edos in my first post, and you in my second), and one I was recruited, I feel like as the first vote on the wagon I at least got the ball rolling for that Char lynch, which admittedly made sense for me since he wasn't my faction and I knew I could push the claimed not town thing to get everyone to want to appear town. I never do that much posting; you'll rarely find a game of mine with more than 40 posts, this was just a bit to the low-activity extreme.
Vaxkiller
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Vaxkiller
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:35 am

Post by Vaxkiller »

@SAD, thanks for being "Jonny on the spot" with flipping and such!

Makes me want to play some more fast paced games.
Vaxkiller is not anti-vaccine, he is a killer of Vax machines.

Games played.
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:51 am

In post 563, A Simple Plan wrote:1) Id like to think I had a fairly decent game by my standards; minimal excess labor, pegged both scum BY d2 (had Edos in my first post, and you in my second), and one I was recruited, I feel like as the first vote on the wagon I at least got the ball rolling for that Char lynch, which admittedly made sense for me since he wasn't my faction and I knew I could push the claimed not town thing to get everyone to want to appear town. I never do that much posting; you'll rarely find a game of mine with more than 40 posts, this was just a bit to the low-activity extreme.
You had no influence in the game. You did nothing in the game to even convince your pushes on reads.
I mean, you can consider that a win in your books if you like, but just ignoring the game because you can't ever be arsed to play just ruins it for others and I class your play as a hollow win.
Hiraki on the other hand, earned it 100%.
Sorry if that upsets you but that's how it is.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 565, 1 Shot Vanilla Town wrote:You had no influence in the game. You did nothing in the game to even convince your pushes on reads.
I mean this stuff doesn't matter though, if you win regardless.

Just saying :]
1 Shot Vanilla Town
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
1 Shot Vanilla Town
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:14 am

Hence why I called it a hollow win, instead of a loss.
Radja
Radja
Serial Thriller
Radja
Serial Thriller
Serial Thriller

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Sun May 07, 2017 8:22 am

Post by Radja »

"I think mafia is the only thing that makes me angrier than driving" - Cheetory6

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”