Micro 722: Limited Time Offer! Game Over...already!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Post by Narna »

JW was scummy as hell before you spoofed the wording of your slip is the impression I got. #38 was the scummiest post ever, but he had a reason to be legit po'd after that twisting of words. That's the way I saw it at least, now it coulda come from either, but he went from obvscum to understandable in the like 10 post exchange you guys had. It put me on the fence. If that makes sense.
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:27 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 425, Narna wrote:JW was scummy as hell before you spoofed the wording of your slip is the impression I got. #38 was the scummiest post ever, but he had a reason to be legit po'd after that twisting of words. That's the way I saw it at least, now it coulda come from either, but he went from obvscum to understandable in the like 10 post exchange you guys had. It put me on the fence. If that makes sense.

we'll know better for next game hopefully ;-)))))))))))
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:32 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I mean Zach

this is like the fifth game in a row we've played with basically the same conversation

me: that guy is scum because x
you: lol i townread that
-person flips scum-
you: lol i townread that
me: well you should learn better
you: lol RC expecting me to learn from mistakes ever
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Narna
Narna
Mafia Scum
Narna
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:40 am

Post by Narna »

RC is cute
CUTE
Accountant has my back. Surely he'll free me.
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

the post I dream about every night, arr see

you can't even really apply it here cause Narna just explained it the read was based on circumstance...It just seems like you again want the opportunity to insinuate I disagree with your reads to spite you and not give credence to your skill which isn't true or just that I'm brimmingly incompetent which is true enough but I've been having way better town games so... I must be aware of this to a degree

If I don't sr everyone that mad posts I guess that's fine by me. I sr those type of people when I need to

But no, ignore the context to "teach" me something and talk about our game record like I play games with you frequently LMAO
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:56 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 407, RadiantCowbells wrote:In fairness: Jason was townread by mostly everyone besides me.
In post 408, Zachstralkita wrote:That "slip" u called him out for made me TR him.

zzzx kind of scumclaimed tho

This wasn't even contesting you. It says most of what Narna says

rc: let me show off my ego
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:07 am

Post by JasonWazza »

I mean RC, your whole Hydra Dissonance probably didn't help the situation.

That said, i did write this when i was able to be active in the game, and figure i'll just post it out here.
The sad bit of this game is C, i have a hell of a lot of respect for you as a player, you are one of probably the 3 of the holier than thou attitude's i do put up with because your god damn scumdar is impeccable.

So unfortunately, i can tell that we will be bumping heads this whole game, because you won't drop it, and I have to honestly say sorry for the attitude i presented in the game, but for the sake of being town read, we both know i can't really go back on a lot of what i said publicly.

Cheers for another time bumping heads, and serious apologies for any insults that i have/will sling.
But yeah this game kinda fell apart at the activity issues, it's hard to find a way to push with only half the playerlist properly around and posting.

Twas a fun game before i had to replace out, just really needs activity issues to be sorted out before a second game.

I do also appologize to those who replaced me and Zulfy, we really didn't give you much to replace into.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
JasonWazza
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
JasonWazza
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:44 am

Post by JasonWazza »

Also as another aside

@Ari: any sort of PT number cop is an issue in a game like this if your going to allow Mafia to start in a topic with one another, it's hard enough to explain away the number of topics WITHOUT having 2 topics with your scum partner.
Returning win rate: 4/1, 80%
In the process of creating a game to mod, we will see what it holds.
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Aristophanes »

In post 432, JasonWazza wrote:Also as another aside

@Ari: any sort of PT number cop is an issue in a game like this if your going to allow Mafia to start in a topic with one another, it's hard enough to explain away the number of topics WITHOUT having 2 topics with your scum partner.
Oh yeah, you guys did get a shit deal with RNG. Scum got each other, and I believe beeboy got WB and WB got beeboy.

I let it go because I never promised Unique pairings, only that one could not RNG themselves for a Neighbourhood pairing.

It could be changed though
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:31 am

Post by Aristophanes »

Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:41 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

LOL the dead PT is
What I died
Oh we won
Funniest dead PT read I've had
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Sobolev Space
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Sobolev Space
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:23 am

Post by Sobolev Space »

Damn glad I had the guilty because everyone started scumreading me over night.

Ari if you're going to rerun the setup I have a suggestion about how to randomize the neighbors to avoid the kind of stuff we saw this time. Its a little mathy though. I don't think you should exclude mafia from being neighbors or else a scum flip clears two people.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:25 am

You were our top townread ftr
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:25 am

Erm. You were MY top townread. Idk what Apricity's read on you was.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:26 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

I think this game needs shorter deadlines at the Night. Day neighbouring would be helpful, as well.

Also why did most ppl think I would hardbus lmao
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:31 am

In post 429, Zachstralkita wrote:the post I dream about every night, arr see

you can't even really apply it here cause Narna just explained it the read was based on circumstance...It just seems like you again want the opportunity to insinuate I disagree with your reads to spite you and not give credence to your skill which isn't true or just that I'm brimmingly incompetent which is true enough but I've been having way better town games so... I must be aware of this to a degree

If I don't sr everyone that mad posts I guess that's fine by me. I sr those type of people when I need to

But no, ignore the context to "teach" me something and talk about our game record like I play games with you frequently LMAO
not what I meant but I feel like you're going to interpret anything I say in this manner so there's not much point.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:59 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What
How did the beeboy kill make me suspect, Mario?
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:50 am

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote: you're going to interpret anything I say in this manner so there's not much point.
That's too much effort :/
Edosurist
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Edosurist
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:08 am

Post by Edosurist »

The game didn't start fast enough on the beeboy flashwagon which made me sad.
The name's Edosurist. People call me Edos.
I'm back from hiatus (again), so please don't make me leave again (x4) by calling me
Edo
Edoist
(pronounced E-do-ist or e-DOIST? I'm not quite certain), or
Endoperson

Wiki (will eventually get updated) | Looking for a reviewer for a 24-themed (slightly) bastard mini.
MarioManiac4
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
MarioManiac4
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 10:09 am

Post by MarioManiac4 »

VOTE: beeboy
MY HOPE WILL NEVER DIE
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 12:24 pm

In post 442, Zachstralkita wrote:
In post 440, RadiantCowbells wrote: you're going to interpret anything I say in this manner so there's not much point.
That's too much effort :/
idk like when I say hey you should learn from this I don't say hey you should learn from this because it's you and you're a big IDIOT and how dare you be WRONG every game and go fuck your mother right?
It's not because it's you it's because I feel like you're wrong in a lot of the ways that towns on this site are systemically wrong and I just would like to feel like people are learning something
like if this game was just -RC calls someone scum, they get lynched because of it, SS cops a lurker and ends the game- that's not much but if people are learning something it makes me feel better about trying so hard at things
Like inside of the game if you're going to contradict my reads I'm going to discredit you for it because that's what I have to do in this game but outside of the game I'm not trying to sit and mock you for anything
but when your response to me trying to say 'well I think this wasn't just a particular instance of this guy flipping scum, I think the behaviour was systemically scummy' and you just lol at it its =[
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:05 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

In post 445, RadiantCowbells wrote: trying to say 'well I think this wasn't just a particular instance of this guy flipping scum, I think the behaviour was systemically scummy' and you just lol at it its =[
but this is correct tho and U didnt come off like you were trying to say that which is why I ={}
Zachstralkita
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Zachstralkita
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:16 pm

Post by Zachstralkita »

RadiantCowbells wrote: It's not because it's you it's because I feel like you're wrong in a lot of the ways that towns on this site are systemically wrong

Probably yeah

Does this circle to how you were saying towns give players passes cause they angry post. I thought that's what this whole slot's read was about.
In post 155, Writers Bloque wrote: Not enough to foster a hard scumread on him right now. But the way he's playing opens him up if he's scum so I'm not really concerned?
I meant what I said about him. Basically if you rely on angry tone you're going to out yourself because there's not enough "fuck"s you can put inside of a post to cover up a faulty push or a stance no matter how convincing you appear
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:45 pm

In post 447, Zachstralkita wrote:
RadiantCowbells wrote: It's not because it's you it's because I feel like you're wrong in a lot of the ways that towns on this site are systemically wrong

Probably yeah

Does this circle to how you were saying towns give players passes cause they angry post. I thought that's what this whole slot's read was about.
In post 155, Writers Bloque wrote: Not enough to foster a hard scumread on him right now. But the way he's playing opens him up if he's scum so I'm not really concerned?
I meant what I said about him. Basically if you rely on angry tone you're going to out yourself because there's not enough "fuck"s you can put inside of a post to cover up a faulty push or a stance no matter how convincing you appear
You say this but why do players like myself, Frozen Angel, LLD consistently have some of the best success rates in terms of being townread on site?
gigabyteTroubadour
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
gigabyteTroubadour
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:46 pm

Post by gigabyteTroubadour »

for me at least it's because i'm scared to scumread you when i actually find you scummy

though i have incorrectly found townie things youve done as scum town
i no longer strictly go by they/them and honestly prefer she/her but they/them's fine if you're used to it i guess

☭ I'm coming for that toothbrush ☭

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”