Micro 731 | Scumteam UnPick II - Endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:38 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

I realize your friend died. Sorry. I wasn't trying to attack you.

I'm not blaming you, this is just really shitty and obnoxious.

I still think you're town if it helps. I wanted a better read on Kings today.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:03 pm

Post by TheBrie »

My last post was annoyed at my computer not you.

And don't go easier on me just because of that. He wasn't a close friend at all, so it's not a personal loss. It was just a bit of a shock and a reminder of the uncertainty of life. When you consider that you could die any day, games just don't seem important.

But you didn't explain your last question or answer my question about why you town read me.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

Jingle when I was SK: Wish TB would have won though, she was obvtown.
Silliest line from my best game: But neither of you seem that smart.
As scum: RC could be scum.
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:07 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Wait that was in the missing post. Id mentioned how Scylla was right that you'd not questioned your town read on me. With the exception of arguing with Vic when he claimed Scylla/Me was a dumb team. Which argument Scylla didn't mention.
Show
Was once the mistress of contingency plans. Finding all the wrong answers along with the right ones since December 2016.

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:17 pm

Post by TheBrie »

Now that I think about it, your read on me makes me geel more confident in my read on you. Scum!RC only needs one more myslynch and ought to push me with Scylla, instead of GL or Kings. But I still want a reason for the read.

Because Kings isn't objectively very scummy though he's left wiggle room in his reads. I get him as scum more by PoE. Unless I'm wrong on GL, Kings is scum.

(my thoughts earlier have mostly stuck in my head fortunately)
Show

Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:48 pm

Post by Kingmaker »

I don't get the the reasoning about me leaving wiggle room on Scylla - what would even be my end game by this? If I was scum with Scylla one mislynch would be all I need to win which could have been arguably more easy to achieve by either going all against RC or completely sucking up to him to make him look more suspicious in rest of the players' eyes meanwhile waiting for someone to vote for them to quickhammer. That's not what I've done today, I'm trying to make sense of things because objectively, some things do
not
make sense here.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:01 am

Post by Kingmaker »

I really hate the way Scylla played today, I'm frustrated the game has turned into a clash of personalities between Scylla and RC, I can't shake the feeling RC could be scum who is provoking me to vote Scylla, I'm
annoyed
it's working.

Ugh.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:16 am

Post by Kingmaker »

VOTE: Scylla

If this is a loss, I won't mourn it.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

here's me not hammering, if that counts for anything. I guess that just rules out GL/King
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

or GL/RC
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:55 am

Post by Creature »

Votecount 2.3
Votecount 2.3

[0] Kingmaker
[2] Scylla and Charybdis - RadiantCowbells, Kingmaker
[L-1]

[0] GuiltyLion
[0] TheBrie
[1] RadiantCowbells - Scylla and Charybdis

[0] Nolynch

Not voting: GuiltyLion, TheBrie

5 players are alive, therefore 3 votes is the majority.

Deadline: (expired on 2017-08-11 12:26:28)
Sigh
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

Brie if you could post and not hammer to rule out Brie/RC that would be cool
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 4:57 am

I'm not scum so
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:00 am

GL who do you think is the last scum?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 518, RadiantCowbells wrote:GL, do you not agree with me that stuff like 469 from Kingsmaker feels like he's trying to cast doubt on the scumreads on Vedith without doing so directly?
Like he hasn't actually called Vedith town and has called him scum most of the time but he isn't exactly treating the slot like one he confidently scumreads.
I do see what you're getting at here. It's a post that doesn't come to any conclusions or ask any real questions to anyone in particular, which makes me wonder what purpose town!King would have to write it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 537, RadiantCowbells wrote:GL who do you think is the last scum?
assuming you're town, I'm like 60/40 it's King over Brie. I think King is really good at going through the motions like he is town and playing up WIFOM but Brie's posts overall feel both more honest and more driven to solving the game
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:16 am

In post 529, Kingmaker wrote:I don't get the the reasoning about me leaving wiggle room on Scylla - what would even be my end game by this? If I was scum with Scylla one mislynch would be all I need to win which could have been arguably more easy to achieve by either going all against RC or completely sucking up to him to make him look more suspicious in rest of the players' eyes meanwhile waiting for someone to vote for them to quickhammer. That's not what I've done today, I'm trying to make sense of things because objectively, some things do
not
make sense here.
You would have had to decide to go all out versus me at a point when the rest of the town were all townreading me and you were generally seen as second scum. So, no.
I mean I agree you should have hardbussed Scylla given how everyone scumread him but feels to me like you were talking with an agenda when you pushed on him.
If you're town then TheBrie is scum (or GL). Why is TheBrie scum?
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:25 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 538, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 518, RadiantCowbells wrote:GL, do you not agree with me that stuff like 469 from Kingsmaker feels like he's trying to cast doubt on the scumreads on Vedith without doing so directly?
Like he hasn't actually called Vedith town and has called him scum most of the time but he isn't exactly treating the slot like one he confidently scumreads.
I do see what you're getting at here. It's a post that doesn't come to any conclusions or ask any real questions to anyone in particular, which makes me wonder what purpose town!King would have to write it
In post 465, Kingmaker wrote:Is Scylla type of person who would go all in after one red flag?

I find it hard to make sense of his vote, town or scum.
It's like, 4 posts up from that. Come on dudes, don't cherry pick my shit. :igmeou:
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:31 am

I'm not cherry picking. I do still feel like it was sort of a waffley post that scum would make about their scumpartners to look like they're pushing on them without really saying anything.
Your entire 'well Scylla is probscum but [] weird as scum (or as town in this case)' so that you have leverage to back off plays into that.

If you're town, someone else is scum and you should be able to tell me why.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:36 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 540, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 529, Kingmaker wrote:I don't get the the reasoning about me leaving wiggle room on Scylla - what would even be my end game by this? If I was scum with Scylla one mislynch would be all I need to win which could have been arguably more easy to achieve by either going all against RC or completely sucking up to him to make him look more suspicious in rest of the players' eyes meanwhile waiting for someone to vote for them to quickhammer. That's not what I've done today, I'm trying to make sense of things because objectively, some things do
not
make sense here.
You would have had to decide to go all out versus me at a point when the rest of the town were all townreading me and you were generally seen as second scum. So, no.
I mean I agree you should have hardbussed Scylla given how everyone scumread him but feels to me like you were talking with an agenda when you pushed on him.
If you're town then TheBrie is scum (or GL). Why is TheBrie scum?
*shrugs* Have you thought that maybe my agenda is trying to be somewhat more careful and cynical in lylo to not the lose the game as town? Or do you just want me to be scum?

Neither Brie nor GL is getting lynched today. GL overally looked townier than Brie whole game so I believe she is more likely to be scum. If game doesn't end I'll look in more detailed tomorrow.
Kingmaker
Kingmaker
Goon
Kingmaker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:43 am

Post by Kingmaker »

In post 542, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm not cherry picking. I do still feel like it was sort of a waffley post that scum would make about their scumpartners to look like they're pushing on them without really saying anything.
Your entire 'well Scylla is probscum but [] weird as scum (or as town in this case)' so that you have leverage to back off plays into that.

If you're town, someone else is scum and you should be able to tell me why.

First of all, like I've pointed out earlier half of Brie's posts are "X but y" type of posts that adds nothing to the discussion yet you've never commented on that.

Secondly, that is
not
even that kind of post you've described! Whole post chain is basically

Scylla's behaviour
- If town, weird as hell
- If scum more sensible, but still weird.

I basically it makes
more
sense for him to be a scum without making any backpedaling points whatsoever, like Brie made during whole her d1 play, yet you're giving me crap for
not
pushing him? Am I having problems relaying my message? I'm geniunely baffled at this.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:58 am

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel like you'd have said something stronger and more strongly scum indicative about the dude.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:48 am

Also we have less than a day before deadline
TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:36 am

Post by TheBrie »

Here's me posting and not hammering. I hadn't realized RC was voting Scylla already.
Show

TheBrie
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
TheBrie
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am

Post by TheBrie »

RC could be scum.
VOTE: Scylla
Show

RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:37 am

>rc could be scum
>hammering

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”