Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2800 (ISO) » Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:11 am

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 6 . 69
  • Garrybote
    ---- 2 ( Porkens, Lil Uzi Vert )
    L- 1

Lil Uzi Vert
    - 2 ( Garrybote, xSoniaNevermindx )
    L- 1

Not Voting
    - 1 ( Titus )
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
####
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 6 . 69

• Not FoS'ing
    - 5 ( Everyone )
Days Remaining Without Lynching
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2801 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 5:52 am

Post by Porkens »

sure.
xSoniaNevermindx
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
xSoniaNevermindx
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2802 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:19 pm

Post by xSoniaNevermindx »

VOTE: Luv
The longer you stare at something the more out of focus it becomes

MariaR is me
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2803 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Bad!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2804 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:30 pm

Post by Alisae »

H
i
s
o
r
r
y
f
o
r
t
h
e
l
a
c
k
o
f
a
v
c
m
e
l
a
z
y
'

T
i
t
u
s
h
a
s
b
e
e
n
p
r
o
d
d
e
d

P
l
e
a
s
e
a
n
n
o
u
n
c
e
V
/
L
A
f
o
r
m
o
r
e
t
h
a
n
h
o
u
r
s
i
n
a
c
t
i
v
i
t
y
!

A
n
d
p
u
t
u
p
f
l
a
g
s
T
h
o
s
e
a
r
e
v
e
r
y
h
e
l
p
f
u
l
f
o
r
A
l
i
s
a
e
s
!

T
h
a
n
k
y
o
u
v
e
r
y
m
u
c
h
!
:
]

L
o
v
e
A
l
i
s
a
e
<
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2805 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:33 pm

Post by gerryoat »

Titus, if you have any questions you can ask me. But, I've already posted why I'm town. You can ISO me.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2806 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:34 pm

Post by gerryoat »

LUV pushed the mislynch on Nahdia when I didn't even wanna vote Nahdia yesterday
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2807 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:04 pm

Post by Porkens »

vote luv
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2808 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:06 pm

Post by Alisae »

AAAAAAAAAAAAND THATS GAME
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2809 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 6 . 70
  • Lil Uzi Vert
    - 3 ( Garrybote, xSoniaNevermindx, Porkens )
    Lynch

Garrybote
    ---- 1 ( Lil Uzi Vert )
    L- 2

Not Voting
    - 1 ( Titus )
With 5 alive, it takes 3 to Lynch

#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
#
####
|
[
%
]
[/center][/b][/i]
FOS COUNT 6 . 70

• Not FoS'ing
    - 5 ( Everyone )
Days Remaining Without Lynching
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2810 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Post by Alisae »

So um
who dun it?
A bunch of people said they were gonna investigate
and now
here we are

And they don't know
that's fucking great

Thankfully
we had this Ace PI around and maybe he was able to find out who dun it.
Let's go ask and oh

L
i
l
U
z
i
V
e
r
t
'
s
b
o
d
y
w
a
s
s
t
u
f
f
e
d
i
n
t
o
a
b
o
t
t
l
e
o
f
w
h
i
s
k
e
y
H
e
w
a
s
Art von Delay

Spoiler: Role PM
I have 80$ here that might refresh your memory.

You came to Va-11 Hall-A thinking you could get information. INFORMATION OF ALL THINGS? Yeah lol nope. You got your ass handed too there. But somehow you warmed up to the bar and you frequent it every now and then. I mean hey, your partonage works out in the end. I mean, you're currently supposed to be investigating these two people but just let them go do ~things~ while you go have a drink. You got time. Oh yeah, how you became a PI is an interesting story, ever since your daughter ran away from home you decided to go look for her after waiting and finding out she wasn't coming back. Eventually what ended up happening was you did in fact find her: In a dumpster, and unconscious from starvation. God I hope you don't make anyone end up that way, that would be disgusting.

Welcome Lil Uzi Vert! You are
Art von Delay
, an Ascetic Tracker.
You are aligned with the
Town!

PASSIVE

Unknown Requests (Ascetic): People submit their requests to you private, as a result, any action that targets you will fail.

ACTIVE

PI (Tracker): During the night you may target someone. You will learn who they visited if anyone.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please confirm your role pm by pming me your role name and/or posting in the thread during pre-game!
Game Thread
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2811 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Post by Alisae »

Hey Jill
ya know that wierd ghost thing you keep on seeing?
Well guess what
they aren't real
sorry.

x
S
o
n
i
a
N
e
v
e
r
m
i
n
d
x
w
a
s
s
h
o
w
e
r
e
d
b
y
a
b
u
n
c
h
o
f
s
a
l
t
S
h
e
w
a
s
Anna Graem

Stay focused and look at the brighter side of things.

Spooky ghosts ooooooh so spoooky. 2spooky4me. Anyways, you were diagnosed with Nanomachine Rejection Syndrome. I don't know what that is. I think it's a medical condition where the body reacts violently to the nanomachines infesting it? Not too sure on that one but anyways, you had this after high school. And that usually means one thing: BISH U DUN G00F'D. So you were in the hospital for about 3 or 4 years. Fun stuff. But okay this is bullshit, you somehow became an honor's student and learned several intrsuments despite the fact that YOU LOST A FUCKING ARM TO THIS NANOMACHINE FUCK YOU DISEASE. But um, yeah somehow you survived this. Don't ask me how. I mean, things were great. You got out of the hospital. What could possibly go wr- BOOM YOU GOT HIT BY A TRACK GG NO RE GAME OVER. LIFE ENDED.

Welcome JaeReed! You are
Anna Graem
, an Informing Nexus Replacable Townie.
You are aligned with the
Town!

PASSIVE

Spooky Ghost Nobody Can See Me OOOOOOOH SPOOOOOOOOKY (Nexus): Any action that is not a killing action will be redirected to a random person. They person who preformed an action on you will be told that it was redirected and who it was redirected to.
Ghosts Are Already Dead You Moron (Replacable Townie): Upon death, you will be forced replaced. If you are lynched on LyLo, town will lose. However if you die while your slot is seeking a replacement, you will die.

Please confirm your role pm by pming me your role name and/or posting in the thread during pre-game!
Game Thread

Oh yeah
just so happens we found this shitty fucking dog's body that died after uncovering all of this fucking dogshit.
Get some fucking pooper scoopers jeeeeeeeeeeesus

M
a
t
h
B
l
a
d
e
w
a
s
Rad Shiba

You'll pet me sooner or later. They all do.

Okay man, just like, fuck dogs man. Fuck em. Like, some people like you sure. But everyone who is important, they just hate you. Hell, even I hate you too. But you're somehow so magical here. Like, you talk and walk and work and actually do things. It's like you're a productive member of society. Man, I wish I could be productive. Here I am sitting down and writing flavour for a mafia game when I COULD be signing up for my community college classes. Though you're kinda fucking useless even though you kinda think you're useful. Like, you're supposed to work at Valhalla, but you're kinda just a patron. And you're also kinda really annoying. But um, dogs drink. Okay tbh, that's kinda hilarious. Have you ever seen a dog just chunk down a fuckin huge jug of beer? I haven't.

Welcome Oggs Benedict! You are
Rad Shiba
, a Hated Universal Backup.
You are aligned with the
Town!

PASSIVE

Fuck Dogs Man (Hated): Yeah to hell with them, so you take 1 less vote to lynch. This will not apply in MyLo/LyLo circumstances. This will show up on votecounts.
Employee in Training (Universal Backup): You will inherit the abilities of the first
town
aligned role to die. If the ability is 1-shot, you will only inherit it if the 1-shot has not been used.

Game Thread

So now what Jill
you're out of a job
what are you gonna do while you look for a good job
because you ARE good at your job
you WILL find work
but until then
it's going to be a long long ride.

P
o
r
k
e
n
s
w
a
s
e
v
i
c
t
e
d
a
n
d
f
o
r
c
e
d
t
o
l
i
v
e
w
i
t
h
h
e
r
b
e
s
t
f
r
i
e
n
d
w
h
i
l
e
l
o
o
k
i
n
g
f
o
r
a
j
o
b
T
h
e
y
w
e
r
e
Julianne Natalie Stingray

Time to mix drinks and change lives.

WOW, AIN'T YOUR LIFE SHIT HUH? You're struggling to make up rent, Valhalla is closing down soon, and you have relationship problems because apparently the person you broke up with for your job decided to drop dead. Livin the fuckin dream aren't cha mis protagonist? Though I mean, atleast your job is enjoyable. And you are dam good at it. High quality bartender. tbh you're probably the reason why Valhalla has grown and gotten so many dam regulars. I mean, you're good at your job, and you're just a great person to talk to. I mean, everyone needs some sort of stranger to share their secrets with. In a way you can kinda think of it as healing. And at the end of the day, you're a real person. And I think that's the most important part here. Because it makes you relatable and likable and important.

Welcome Impoetic! You are
Julianne Natalie Stingray
, a Partial Public Information Privately Informed Macho Strong-Willed Reflexive Modified Fruit Vendor 2-shot Temporary Novice Double Loyal Neighbourizer
You are aligned with the
Town!

PASSIVE

Protagonist (Parital Public Information): It will be known that you are in the game, and your role pm will be posted, however only your passive abilities will be shown. Your alignment will be redacted.
Am I Going Crazy? (Privately Informed): You know that Anna Graem is in the game. You don't know her alignment. This will be redacted in public even when you flip.
Smoking Addiction (Macho): Smoking is bad but you do it anyways, so any protection action that is preformed on you will be prevented.
Bartending (Strong-Willed Reflexive Modified Fruit Vendor): During the night, you must pick between a List of Drinks to serve. You will serve that drink to anyone who visits you. Know that depending on the person, the drink you give them may enhance their abilities. This action cannot be roleblocked.

ACTIVE

Welcome to Valhalla! (2-shot Temporary Novice Double Loyal Neighbourizer): During the night and twice per game, you may target 2 people. You will form a neighbourhood with those 2 people, which will last until the end of the next night phase. This action cannot be preformed on Night 1. If you fail to recruit one of your targets, you will fail to neighbourize both of your targets. If one of your targets is not aligned with you, you will fail to neighbourize both of your targets.

Game Thread
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2812 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:27 pm

Post by Alisae »

I mean hey
atleast your best friend must be happy for a bit.

T
i
t
u
s
s
u
c
e
s
s
f
u
l
l
y
c
o
n
v
i
n
c
e
d
J
i
l
l
t
o
m
o
v
e
i
n
w
i
t
h
h
e
r
a
n
d
s
m
o
t
h
e
r
e
d
h
e
r
w
i
t
h
h
u
g
s
a
n
d
l
o
v
e
S
h
e
w
a
s
Alma Armas

If I stayed with him, eventually I'd have to.

Wow, what a gossip girl you are. I mean, I know you are an expert haxor and one of Jill's best friends, but man you sure do love you some gossip. I mean, gossip is cool, I do it all of the time? What would you like to gossip about? Alice Rabbit? Fuck them, they don't exist. I mean, they do, but the whole deal is just silly anyways. Relationships? OOOOOOOH those are fun? Who are you dating? Want to tell me? Give me ALL OF THE DETAILS? Or are you just a single loser lowlife fuck? ;) Um, what about family and friends? Those are fun. And you really care about them. Like, you have concerns. And we get it, those are human concerns. Like, everyone is just so relatable is that why this game is like amazing? I care about the people I love. You should too. I mean, it's only right, right?

Welcome osuka! You are
Alma Armas
, a Modified Phaser.
You are aligned with the
Mafia!

FACTIONAL

Mafia: You are Mafia with
Gerryoat, who is Essentia, a Modified Loud Flavour Cop.
You may talk during the day and find your private topic here
Fakeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities.
Close Bar (1-shot Day Vigilante): You and your scumbuddy share a 1-shot Day Vigilante. The usage of this Day Vigilante will end the day, and any actions that have been sent in will resolve. Whomever submits the dayvig will preform the Day Vigilante.
Bar Cleaning (1-shot Modified Janitor): You and your scumbuddy share a 1-shot Janitor. During the night, if someone were to die, their alignment and role will not flip, but their flavour will. Upon using this in tandum of the dayvig, you will recieve a copy of the person's role pm.

PASSIVE

Favorite Drink (Conditional Motivated): Your Favorite Drink is the Brandtini, and upon targetting Jill and recieving your favorite drink, you will be motivated for the following night only.
Backdoor (Modified Strong-Willed): You may target players with phased as though they were unphased, and vice versa.
Remove Traces (Phase Counter Limit) - As long as you are in the game, if a player has two phase counters on him or her, all phase counters will be removed from that player.
Phase Counter Explanation: Those who have Phase Counters are considered Phased, and those who don't are considered unphased. Those whom are Phased can only target those who are Phased, and vice versa. If a Phase player targets a player who is not phased (and vice versa), their action will fail. When you die, all phase counters will be removed from all players.

ACTIVE

Professional Hacker (Modified Phaser): During the night you may target someone that is not yourself. At the end of the night, they will recieve a Phase Counter and will be considered phased. They are told this.

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this from happening.

Game Thread

And I guess whoever your friend is is kinda happy they get to keep on cosplaying I guess.

G
a
r
r
y
b
o
t
e
k
e
p
t
o
n
l
i
v
i
n
a
n
d
s
t
a
y
e
d
s
t
r
o
n
g
H
e
w
a
s
Essentia

Yeah let's go with that.

Okay, what even are you? Who even are you? All I know is that you just appeared out of god knows where, and started following around this cosplaying chick around. Not to mention you're just, straight up fucking wierd the way you talk. I mean, you aren't wierd like some people, but you're still pretty fucking wierd, alright? Like gawsh, what is even up with you. Either way, I guess you like cosplaying since you followed somebody around who did it. And as in, you litterally found someone, and they just so happen to like cosplaying, but you probably don't care about that. So you just follow them anyways. Eh, I don't think I get you. But you know what, you probably want to be an engima or something. Either way, at the end of the day, I think you are just gonna be you and everything is going to be okay in the end, ja?

Welcome Garrybote! You are
Essentia
, a Privately Informed Modified Loud Flavour Cop.
You are aligned with the
Mafia!

FACTIONAL

Mafia: You are Mafia with
osuka, who is Alma Armas, a Modified Phase.
You may talk during the day and find your private topic here
Fakeclaim: At any time, you may send me an ability (or set of abilities) and a role name. If you do, I will make a fake role PM to the best of my ability for you using the given name and abilities.
Close Bar (1-shot Day Vigilante): You and your scumbuddy share a 1-shot Day Vigilante. The usage of this Day Vigilante will end the day, and any actions that have been sent in will resolve. Whomever submits the dayvig will preform the Day Vigilante.
Bar Cleaning (1-shot Modified Janitor): You and your scumbuddy share a 1-shot Janitor. During the night, if someone were to die, their alignment and role will not flip, but their flavour will. Upon using this in tandum of the dayvig, you will recieve a copy of the person's role pm.

PASSIVE

There's someone behind you (Privately Informed): You know that Anna Graem is in the game. You don't know her alignment. This will be redacted when you flip.

ACTIVE

Cosplay (Modified Loud Flavour Cop): You hang around people who cosplay and you join them too I guess? Yeah let's go with that. So during the night, you may target someone. Their flavour will be announced publicly at the start of the next night phase.

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this from happening.

Game Thread

Titus and Garrybote (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) has won the game hip hip hooray!

(Garrybote you're great imo)
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2813 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

N
I
G
H
T
A
C
T
I
O
N
S

~

Purple Nurple roleblocks Garrybote (Sucess for now)
Ari Gladiates X (Disabled due to reaching 2 warnings)
Impo Vends a Moonblast

LUV
, and Nahdia submit no acions

osuka phases JaeReed (redirected to Nahdia)
Garrybote invests LUV (No Result)

No Shot or Janitor

~

Purple Nurple roleblocks MathBlade (sucess)
Impo Vends a brandtini
Impo Neighbourizers Nahdia and Purple (Fails due to Nahdia being phased. 1-shot consumed)

Nahdia Cries
Run scanning modules.
Scan target: Purple Nurple
Scanning...

Target identified as mafia.

LUV
tracks no one cuz he's a LOSER :P
wub u too
Nahdia doesn't send a message

osuka phases purple (Sucess)
Garrybote Jans MathBlade (Sucess)
Garrybote invests himself (Sucess)

No shot

~

Impo vends a Mercuryblast

Garrybote shoots JaeReed (Sucess, JaeReed is Forced Replaced)

~

Impo doesn't use her 2nd shot.
Impo vends Rum
Nahdia Cry
LUV is a dumbass.
Purple Nurple check was fake.
Scanning this D, bitch.

LUV Tracks RC (Result: RC visits Garrybote)

RC Phases Garrybote (Sucess)
Garrybote invests himself (Sucess)

~

Porkens neighbourizes Titus and xSoniaNevermindx (was redirected to Lil Uzi Vert) (Fails)

~

NOTE: Porkens sent in Garrybote instead of Titus and this wasn't realized until after night start. Sorry Porkens :(
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2814 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:35 pm

Post by Alisae »

Mod PT
~

Unspoiled Dead PT
Spoiled Dead PT (LUV prepare yourself)
Role PMs (May or may not be the most up to date)
~

Scum PT
~
Last edited by Alisae on Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2815 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:47 pm

Post by Alisae »

OKAY THOUGHTS
But before that
I
A
M
E
X
T
R
E
M
E
L
Y
S
O
R
R
Y
F
O
R
P
U
T
T
I
N
G
T
H
I
S
G
A
M
E
O
F
F
W
H
E
N
I
T
C
O
M
E
S
T
O
M
Y
M
O
D
E
R
A
T
I
O
N
I
K
N
O
W
I
C
O
U
L
D
D
O
B
E
T
T
E
R
A
N
D
I
C
O
N
S
I
D
E
R
T
H
I
S
T
O
B
E
P
O
O
R
L
Y
M
O
D
D
E
D

Basicly I got addicted to a bunch of games, like Shadowverse, PSO2 (and MMOs can be the worst when it comes to addictions), Danganropa v3, A Hat in Time.
I was putting this game off and it was being run well and smoothly towards the beginning but towards the end it just got EXTREMELY sloppy and I am super sorry for this.

First players then setup (then I'll feel comfortable releasing PTs)

LUV (And I'm starting with you first because the spoiled dead pt is harsh and I want to turn our anger and frustration into something constructive)
You came through at the end and it was great
it made me happy

But you made the game EXTREMELY difficult for town.

Let's start with the first thing
You didn't send in actions twice in a row
I mean the second time you sent it at deadline and I couldn't take it.

But what even baffles me even more
is that you lied about it
and I just don't really understand why?
shrug

Anyways the second thing
LUV I feel like the scumreads on you were super understandable
I don't feel like you were doing much in game besides complaining about the reads.
Like if you want to be read as town
do stuff to make you look town
and you weren't doing that.

Overall I don't think this was a good game for you and I've seen better from you.

I understand that you make your towngame worse to make your scumgame better
but this game is a perfect example of what's wrong with that mindset.
because I feel like its flawed and if you atleast looked like you were a strong townie
then this game would have ended up completely differently.

Okay Garry
just lmao

Also Porkens I'm still really sorry for not processing your action properly :(
GTKAS
| here.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2816 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:51 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

not even giving the "scum played mediocre town played worse" line because i think scum played worse than mediocre, scum played bad other than rc for the short time he was here (even then, it wasn't one of rcs better showings by any means). nothing against gerry, he tried his hardest to not get lynched and thanks to the average town iq of 6 he succeeded. incredibly disappointed two scum we hard caught d1 won the game, and i find it hilarious gerry wasn't lynched even after myself and mastina. shame on town. next time don't sheep a guilty that scum obviously would have had a way to play around (THIS GAME WAS MEANT TO BE BALANCED).

all i gotta say, when you see the dead thread there's more anger. no anger anymore, just apathy.

-eddie
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2817 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:52 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

also, luv lying about his action at least was fine. not doing it once was ok i guess for a unicycle game even if annoying, twice is kinda disgraceful. but at that point, luv had to lie about it. this is a scenario where you NEED to lie because town couldn't afford his mislynch. that part was optimal at least.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2818 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 2:54 pm

Post by Porkens »

Ugh, I gotta stop boredvoting
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2819 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 2812, Alisae wrote:Titus and Garrybote (REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE) has won the game hip hip hooray!
(Garrybote you're great imo)
woooooooooooooo

ty :)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2820 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:00 pm

Post by gerryoat »

bless the fact that the phase we put on jae randomly went to Nahdia which caused the mason to fail
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2821 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:01 pm

Post by Alisae »

mkay PTS are out.

Setup wise I have some regrets.

Let's start with Sonia's role.
I have no regrets here.
It is a role I would totally give to scum
and it can only be as good as the person who replaces in is.
Not to mention it can still die in LyLo so I'm not seeing the problem here.

Titus' role was cool would try again sometime
fits the flavour and that's what's important

I would have made Impo 1-shot or something else completely
it was the last thing I designed, but it was a role that was designed not to get accurate results considering Titus' role.

But other then that
all of these roles fit their flavour and thats kinda what I was going for here considering this was a uPick,

And they were just kinda easy to make besides for like Jill's role.

Also I should probably state in my rules if a game was a uPick or not.
GTKAS
| here.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2822 (ISO) » Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:02 pm

Post by gerryoat »

i wanna see dead/spoiled thread lol
Alisae