Micro 738: Fountain of Tired Souls [Endgame]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:41 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Yeah you or Math are their partner and they are throwing a fit because they most likely have to bus.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

No motivation here. Just emotion that doesn't seem geninue.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

And I don't get how they can have me or Math as potential scum with Purple.
Nahdia
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Nahdia
They/Them
Scheherazade
Scheherazade
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:43 pm

Post by Nahdia »

YOU WOULDN'T KNOW GENUINE IF IT KICKED YOU IN THE BALLS, BROSEPH GORDON LEVITT.
we're all made of stories | remember to take your b12 | sign up for a GTKAS thread! (request access here)

"I’m going to harness love for epidemiological purposes."
-Zaphkael, 2020
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maybe :P

We can talk about any of your interests to run down the meter so you can vote Purple :)
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:04 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

honestly i wanted to lynch osuka and i'm pissed i got ignored :(
In post 1044, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1012, Purple Nurple wrote:
WHY GERRYOAT SHOULD DIE
:
(and you're idiots to think otherwise)

FIRST POINT
: We have a guilty.

FACT. This game features a mafia nightkill, which triggers and resolves at the end of a day.
FACT. In spite of this game featuring a mafia nightkill which triggers and resolves at the end of a day, no kill happened at the end of day one.
FACT. Purple Nurple--that's us--claimed to have blocked gerryoat N1. We're on record saying our block can block the mafia's nightkill.
FACT. There are only three unclaimed slots in the game. One of them is Jill. Jill's powers are publicly known and thus cannot be the source of a failed nightkill. As a result, there are only two possible slots who could have anything responsible for a failed nightkill.
FACT. No slot other than ours has come forward with a statement indicating they believe it's possible they were the source of the failed death instead of us.

CONCLUSION: Seriously. Shut the fuck up about "but it's not a guilty because other roles could have caused a failure!". Other roles have been revealed, and shown to NOT have been possible as being the source of the failure. In short, if there were an outside source that'd have foiled the kill, by now they'd have claimed it and explained why they think our guilty isn't a guilty. No such thing has occurred nor will it because it doesn't exist.

Our guilty is a fucking guilty. Nobody has stepped forward with any claim otherwise, except for a hypothetical "well it's not me but it could be someone else". Who the fuck is said someone else, hmm? Hmm? Yeah. My point exactly.

SECOND POINT
: gerryoat's role is not proven to be a cop.
While we know gerryoat's role is an investigative, who's to say gerryoat isn't a public rolecop? Or for that matter. Who's to say that gerryoat's role is ungated? gerryoat could, for instance, be a JOAT with a public cop investigation as one of his powers and we'd be none the wiser if not for gerryoat claiming. So while this lie would be revealed the next day, it is something to keep in mind--gerryoat's word isn't gospel.

THIRD POINT
: gerryoat's role is of more utility to scum than town.

This is a point gerryoat ironically enough made himself. We have our roleblock. We have LUV's ascetic. We have JaeReed's Nexus. All of these significantly reduce the power potential of the public cop. They also allow for gerryoat's role to be revealed, and yet showing results which aren't useful. This, not including the significant chance of gerryoat targeting the nightkill regardless of his alignment. (See below for that.)

It's not a strong town role. But it IS a strong scum role, because it gives the scum a provable role which sounds really, really, really really town and gives an excuse for gerryoat to live longer. As in. Like literally EXACTLY THE FUCKING ARGUMENTS BEING MADE NOW: "Oh gerryoat is a cop let's let him live longer so he can give us more useful results!". That's reason for scum to have the role.

FOURTH POINT
: gerryoat's target is not guaranteed to survive.
Okay so maybe he's a public cop. Maybe he genuinely uses his power and his target is town and revealed as such. Only...WHOOPS LOL TARGET WAS THE NIGHTKILL. What then? You've got the information that gerryoat's role is real, which is only marginally more than what we've got. You gain nothing more from it. So holding out for an investigation which MIGHT NOT EVEN COME is just pointless.

FIFTH POINT
: gerryoat's not guaranteed to have his action succeed.
If the scum have any sort of redirection or roleblocking power (neither of which is infeasible for them to have), then LOL WHOOPS INVESTIGATION FAILED NOW WHAT. Now admittedly, it would be unusual for scum to cause a scum action to fail, but it is not that difficult to orchestrate especially depending on partners. (For instance, the easiest way for scum to orchestrate the cop failing is gerryoat to cop a scum ascetic LUV but I digress.)

SIXTH POINT
: Role != Alignment.
gerryoat's role is not guaranteed to be town. It simply isn't. "But why give the mafia a cop role?" is a thing only amateurs ask. This is a fucking role madness game run by a moderator who is on nearly-Varsoon levels of crazy. Role has NOTHING to do with alignment. Alisae is almost as strong of a proponent of this idea as I am, and this is easily researched and shown to be true. You can find it in Alisae's past games as a player and in Alisae's past modded games. Speaking of which, that brings me to my next point.

SEVENTH POINT
: Moderator meta.
Alisae has a PROVEN KNOWN TRACK RECORD of giving town-sounding roles to scum. Seriously. I can't emphasize this enough. JUST BECAUSE
YOU PERSONALLY
DON'T SEE THE POINT IN GIVING SCUM A TOWN-SOUNDING ROLE DOESN'T MEAN ALISAE WON'T. When you do setup speculation, you need to think how THE FUCKING MODERATOR thinks, not how YOU PERSONALLY think. And I've been exposed to Alisae's thoughts intimately on game design--as a reviewer, as a player, as eir moderator. A public-cop is right up the alley for a scum role Alisae would give.

EIGHTH POINT
: Player meta.
Seriously this is gerryoat's scumgame. Iso gerryoat. Tell me. What the fuck in there is even remotely town? gerryoat is doing nothing while giving the illusion of having done something. In this recent Mathblade/JaeReed debacle, gerryoat is coasting on oneliners and the like, not taking any stance at all. (Which incidentally is one reason I think Mathblade is town.) You can also pay attention to when gerryoat is giving "content". When gerryoat's life was in danger, gerryoat was trying to save himself and produced stuff. The
moment
that pressure faded away, he also faded into the background. He's done no real scumhunting.

I GET THAT YOU ARE AFRAID TO LYNCH A PR.

I get that you are afraid to lynch a cop, even.
To lynch a player who you think can make a difference.

But I'm telling you.
gerryoat won't make a difference this game. I guarantee you he won't.
Not by play. Not by role. You're giving him a pass and you absolutely shouldn't be.
First point -- There is no guilty. Scum are not proven to have an NK. They are proven to have factional and not factional abilities. Furthermore the first post is a sample post. Who said anything about it being in the game?

Second point -- And you're not proven to be a roleblocker AND we don't have an explanation for why all actions redirected to LUV who you conveniently targeted. BaeReed has not confirmed or denied the nexus and has just let it go by. It could just as easily be a scum factional ability and anyone be scum.

Third point You can't say play > role then say we should lynch Gerry for his role and not lynch LUV. On paper LUV is a policy lynch based on role claim. So this point is more towards trying to add gusto to your wall.

Fourth point Borders on the absurd He said he is targeting himself.
If scum shoot himself then problem solved?
If he doesn't target himself confirmed scum in Gerry/BaeReed/you/factional ability. Narrows the lynch pool.

Fifth point again borders on the absurd.
He is targeting himself see point four. You are not blocking him. In the case of his action failing this means either mafia or Town have a way to stop someone which invalidates your guilty which invalidates your guilty or you lie and do block him or bastard setup.

Sixth point yeah so? Role doesn't equal alignment. You can't say Gerry is not a proven cop then say "Gerry is a cop but that doesn't make him Town"

Seventh point -- You had a proven track record of Town roles to scum and vice versa until light and day. Mod meta is a thing til it isn't. Why are you trying to make that point noe?

Eighth point -- This does not a guilty make. BaeReed is already improperly applying meta to me.

In short you have a scumread based on incomplete flawed data.
Let's start here. There is a nk, the game would not be balanced without one. Mastina and I both strongly believe that and both of us have lots of experience with setups, her more. This has already been discussed post-this post so I won't go into detail. There is a nk though and if you suggest otherwise that's trash and I reaaaaally disbelieve you could've played for this long and not been able to realize 7v2 role madness has a nk. Is there a remote world where there's no nk? sure, i'll stretch my imagination, i've seen crazier things. If we are in that world, there are bigger issues, namely the fact no nk + a public cop is fucking stupid and mafia would have virtually no chance. there is a nk and after this cycle we will see that because otherwise scum require an extra lynch and that isn't a gambit I believe they'd take. There is no other explanation for the missed nk, that we've seen, and while there's worlds gerry is a scumread mastina is very confident in regardless of said missing nk and I trust their judgment here having played with gerry a bunch personally as well. we didn't target luv either - we targeted gerry...? luv is not a policy lynch in a role madness game, and tracker ascetic isnt a policy lynch anyways, ascetic ascetic is. moreover, this is a micro, and in a 9p game its only two mislynches so realistically you aren't going to pl all miller and ascetic claims regardless. i don't really care about the fourth point, its irrelevant to me. however, we don't know gerry's role, we know he has a public action that targets another player and thats IT. despite what nahdia wants you to beleive we don't know he's a cop, and if he is we don't know he's a sane cop, we don't know he's a town aligned cop. not lynching him to let that cop go off is a fucking moronic idea and "failed public cop" is not a claim that gets a free pass d2 of a micro. i also don't really care about the 5th point, that doesn't affect my sorting. your reply to the 6th point is stupid, sorry. giving two scenarios (gerry not being a cop + gerry being a scum cop) is not something you get to call out, that is called analyzing possibilities. your reply to the 7th point makes the 6th reply look like a prize-worthy paper; bro. that's the equivalent of saying "meta is a thing til it isn't". of fucking course you can manipulate and change mod meta, just like you can manipulate and change your meta as a player. that doesn't remove it as a very helpful and valid resource and i don't understand how you could argue such. eighth point - do you have an actual issue with this being scum gerry on meta or are you going to ignore that to talk about another player metaing another player? 9th point - of fucking course its based on "incomplete" data, though flawed is cute. guess who's the only alignment with "complete" data? hint: not green. seriously math, you're not garbage, you can't seriously consider your later replies good. this isn't even my case or anything like a case i'd make but mastina's post is way stronger than your rebuttal.
In post 1025, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Hell I want both of you (Jae and mastina) to take your read to the grave.

When I flip town you both can never claim to read me again.
:thinking:
In post 1050, MathBlade wrote:Are you going to address me demolishing your argument or are you going to continue to scream guilty when it isn't there?

Lol yes mafia have an infinite shot gladiator that sounds completely fair to Town /s
Nice job demolishing a passable argument with a garbage reply. But I quoted this for the second line: that is
hilariously bullshit
. Infinite gladiator is MORE fair for mafia to have than town. Every time mafia use it, ignoring specific stuff there's a 50% shot mafia gets lynched, which is significantly higher than normal. How is that in some way unfair to town? Doesn't a town infinite gladiator sound more unfair?
In post 1052, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:osuka is doing fuck all and Impoetic and Nahdia are pocketed.

We're done :(
mfw osuka has been scum for 30 pages and i keep getting ignored :(
In post 1125, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:You're pushing a tracker and a UB as scum. That's shit power for scum.
we dont know you're tracker or ub. we don't know if you are either and have additional roles. sigh
In post 1133, MathBlade wrote:I got a message from the mod I gladiated LUV.
would that not be a hypothetical scum counter to a hypothetical town gladiator ?_?

blah blah blah SO MANY USELESS PAGES AND SO MANY PEOPLE HAVING TEMPER TANTRUMS I'M GOING TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS TOO

In post 1230, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1210, JaeReed wrote:You nahdia and impo can all be my "I'd rather you win regardless of alignment" because you're the only people who consistently all game actually treat me like a fucking human being instead of constantly belittling me and kicking me until I snap.
Basically, yeah. We have a bit of a townbloc there but it alone isn't enough. With eight alive we need one more person to not be a fucking moron and yet we don't have them. That being said,
It's almost at the point where I want to claim and push for my own lynch and then maybe you guys can get someone who cares about alignments in rather than someone who feels as though half the game isn't being played by people but rather demons intent on pushing my mental state over the edge.
I absolutely need you in this game because if you leave then frankly I'm just throwing my hands up in the air, declaring "fuck this game", and leaving it to Eddie Cane.
you are not doing that.
In post 1275, gerryoat wrote:i cant believe people want to lynch a public cop. none of you can call yourselves good at mafia if you vote me. ever. i will post this game every time you do
stop it with your constant garbage omgus
In post 1281, MathBlade wrote:
Gladiate Gerryoat

Town doesn't advocate for a no lynch they go down swinging.
I agree.
In post 1314, Nahdia wrote:
In post 1313, Purple Nurple wrote:no, he's not publicly confirmed investigative
fucking what even.

man, what is it with mafia players and wanting to think everything is so fucking
complicated
? realtalk i wish there were a physical manifestation of the concept of Occam's Razor so i could smack yall in the fucking face with it.
man, what is it with mafia players and wanting to never lynch someone for a fucking
role
?
In post 1315, gerryoat wrote:im confirmed public investigative. what else would it be? think about the roles in this game, it matches up
town doesn't have a public cop probably, and it is even less likely there's a town tracker + a town cop. so, yeah, I'm cool lynching you. if you flip town i'll see about what two of luv/osuka/math are scum.
In post 1317, gerryoat wrote:
In post 493, Alisae wrote:Run
scanning
modules.
Scan target
: Lil Uzi Vert
Scanning
shouldn't you be thinking luvs scum? tracker + cop in a micro is :lol:
In post 1340, gerryoat wrote:
In post 1331, Purple Nurple wrote:please don't use derogatory language
um your hydra partner as been insulting me all game, and you havent said anything
it was a "you people" joke

not gonna lie, i am not mastina. i am not 100% sure gerry is flipping scum. i want to vote math here for reasons but i also dont, and frankly, i am over this game.
VOTE: gerryoat
idk where our vote was
i WANTED TO LYNCH OSUKA BUT NOOOO
and honestly i think if we didn't block gerry scum probably forgot to submit a kill given unicycle mechancis which would be a hilarious way for town to lose but ah well. i won't touch that. that roleblock on gerry is too damning to ignore, i'm afraid. plus, i don't townread gerry and massive has him as 100% scum so i wouldn't ever unvote here regardless.
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
Purple Nurple
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Purple Nurple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:05 pm

Post by Purple Nurple »

ftr,

fos luv
fos math
fos osuka
fos gerry
Hydra of Eddie Cane and mastina.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 3:15 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1355, Purple Nurple wrote:and honestly i think if we didn't block gerry scum probably forgot to submit a kill given unicycle mechancis which would be a hilarious way for town to lose but ah well.
lolololololol
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:12 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1292, gerryoat wrote:VOTE: math

Anna Graem is in this game. I'm just gonna out it now in the event im lynched. it just tells me that since im also privately informed that they are in the game and it redacts their alignment. idk what it means.
What's your flavour for that and overall flavour?
"Jae defends his townreads like a fanatic" - Charloux
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:20 pm

Post by gerryoat »

idk thats all it says about Anna (and the fact that it will be redacted after i flip) and my person is Essentia it says i follow around a cosplay person or something like that lol
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:27 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1299, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's too subjective. We would all have to spam.
Scumclaim from LUV trying to run down the battery.

Fuck me I was stupidly playing.

Gerry and LUV.

*sighs*

Still doesn't explain how my and Mastina's rolePMs are so fucked up but whatever bastard.
They're not fucked up this is a game about bartending. You can probably drink anything but beer? If you're a dog that means I can easily check that tho at least because I think it's in the prologue what they can't drink?
"On the issue of myself they go back and forth between overpowering paranoia and absolute certainty I'm town... it's kind of exhausting." - Nahdia
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:31 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1224, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1221, Purple Nurple wrote:
In post 1185, MathBlade wrote:Jill is not confirmed in the game.
In post 6, Alisae wrote:
PASSIVE

Protagonist (Parital Public Information):
It will be known that you are in the game
, and your role pm will be posted, however only your passive abilities will be shown. Your alignment will be redacted.
Bartending (Strong-Willed Reflexive Modified Fruit Vendor): During the night, you must pick between a List of Drinks to serve. You will serve that drink to anyone who visits you. Know that depending on the person, the drink you give them may enhance their abilities. This action cannot be roleblocked.
By the way? That second part? Also confirmed in the game because our split jailkeeper power receives a buff if we target Jill and Jill makes the pianowomen that night.

Jill absofuckinglutely IS in the game, 100% beyond any shadow of a doubt. Not only by Alisae's explicit word, but also by our own abilities corroborating this.

That doesn't count as confirmed in a bastard game. *shrug*

Like the moderator is in the game.

I feel like everyone is treating this game as a normal game instead of a bastard one.
Give me a reason why the moderator would
bother
to lie about that. The moderator wasn't even sure it would be bastard, IIRC. If it's bastard, the elements that are bastard are going to be included for a reason, aren't they?
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by gerryoat »

you all are focusing on the wrong thing. yes, there is prob some sort of night kill. but there has to be a mechanic around it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Post by MathBlade »

@JaeReed

That would be
rad
but I am phone posting and helping a friend move so I can't remember and lookup everything.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: off in space, absentmindedly pouring coffee grounds in the water reservoir.

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:43 pm

Post by Impoetic »

In post 1362, gerryoat wrote:you all are focusing on the wrong thing. yes, there is prob some sort of night kill. but there has to be a mechanic around it.
wdym
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by Impoetic »

i just read nahdia's iso and
literally
laughed out loud, and i mean "literally" in the literal sense of the word. that was great.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:46 pm

Post by gerryoat »

oh nvm i thought you quoted when they were talking about night kills. anyway what do you think of everything thats happened in the past like 5 or so pages
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1360, JaeReed wrote:
In post 1305, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1299, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:It's too subjective. We would all have to spam.
Scumclaim from LUV trying to run down the battery.

Fuck me I was stupidly playing.

Gerry and LUV.

*sighs*

Still doesn't explain how my and Mastina's rolePMs are so fucked up but whatever bastard.
They're not fucked up this is a game about bartending. You can probably drink anything but beer? If you're a dog that means I can easily check that tho at least because I think it's in the prologue what they can't drink?
Honestly it is really confusing and would prefer no drink as I don't know if I would gonwith my original role PM or the backup or what. Between that and the word choice just I guess give me a drink if last desperation? :/
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:50 pm

Post by Impoetic »

I think I'd be down to lynch mathblade
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:52 pm

Post by Impoetic »

HURT WITH A BLADE: mathblade
(using a blade to hurt mathblade isn't because I'm confident in my read, it's because I'm spiteful and emotionally immature)
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 4:55 pm

Post by gerryoat »

how poetic of you
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Post by Impoetic »

shit. does mathblade actually have a posting restriction, or was that a joke?

There is so. much. stuff.
gerryoat
gerryoat
Survivor
gerryoat
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:15 pm

Post by gerryoat »

In post 1371, Impoetic wrote:shit. does mathblade actually have a posting restriction, or was that a joke?

he's universal back up. just look at mudkips role pm
JaeReed
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
JaeReed
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:16 pm

Post by JaeReed »

In post 1371, Impoetic wrote:shit. does mathblade actually have a posting restriction, or was that a joke?

Math picked up Jordan's role, the D1 lynch. Go read it.
Impoetic
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Impoetic
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:17 pm

Post by Impoetic »

That's what I was trying to do! Really...

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”