Micro 746: The Deco Murders - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:37 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 1349, Gödel wrote:
Ohh and also Thank you for modding I really enjoyed the game, and as always the vote counts etc are always interesting with the pic and description.

also maybe mathblade or someone else could comment on this but I think if you are an investigative PR you should crumb early on in day one so that you can refer back to it. I also know I crumbed it somewhere but when I went back I couldn't find it anywhere, so it was a crappy crumb, hence the redo on day #2 with my gorny investigation result. Which remind me how good of a crumb do you guys think that was? did anyone catch it, i was afraid it may be too obvious.
I'm glad you enjoyed the flavor! One of the first newbie games I modded at MS also had Art Deco vs Pop Art flavor. The images in that game all got screwed up by photobucket, unfortunately. I've always wanted to do something more with the flavor, and this game was the opportunity.

I don't necessarily recommend this as a practice, but I tend not to crumb on day 1 as an investigative, and instead crumb my results in a way that will be apparent with my flip if I haven't claimed before I die. I seldom get mislynched, so it just doesn't occur to me to worry about crumbs.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:45 am

Post by Gödel »

I think I am still to inexperienced I always get scum read in my games so far, and need to claim at some point.
Gödel
Gödel
Goon
Gödel
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:51 am

Post by Gödel »

well atleast in the 2 out of the 4 games I have been in where I am a PR though. On here I have been lynched in one of the games at lylo and pushed to either l-1 or l-2 in the 2 games where I was a PR, don't remember the first one i played here but i replaced in and then suddenly had to replace out cus of RL. So I really suck at this apparently.
Quick
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Quick
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:16 am

Post by Quick »

In post 1347, Sunlit Diamond wrote:Shush.You came in and got everyone to vote for someone. Even if it was the "wrong" person, it still got us to *do* something... And saved Math.
Thanks. It's weird that the one strong read that I had that was correct (you) ended up getting lynched next phase. That is just the way this game goes sometimes.
https://youtu.be/LRkYiRnRzY0

Wakie, wakie. Eggs and Bacie.
Gorny
Gorny
Goon
Gorny
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:05 pm

Post by Gorny »

Hey guys and gals, just wanted to pop in and say I had fun playing (and town won too), sadly I'm out of action for a bit as my comp is having serious hardware issues and a replacement won't happen anytime soon.

I never suspected TywinL as scum either.

I'll read up after tomorrow and maybe post again.
Is that fucking batman?: Zachstralkita
Aristophanes
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Aristophanes
He/Him
Mr. Blue Sky
Mr. Blue Sky
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:23 am

Post by Aristophanes »

When out on the lawn there arose such a clatter,
I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Half meme, Half real, All Aristophanes ;)
- Jingle
Ari has appeared way too competent for me to even pretend to know what they're thinking
- MooseEatsBear on discord mafia
it wouldn’t be an ari sig unless it takes up half the screen on mobile - Vonflare

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”