Micro 760: Flipless Nightless Vanilla Game OVER

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Tue Jan 02, 2018 7:08 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Tora

Hammer spammer
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Stitch
Stitch
Townie
Stitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:08 am

Post by Stitch »

In post 1104, innocentvillager wrote:Yeah you have a point, it seems everyone was sorta against her, and I guess bussing kinda makes sense. I didn't make my suspicion super obvious until I voted her

here's the thing. If CoA was scum, then the scumteam was at a really nice lylo yesterday. I think in a flipless nightless, there's almost no way scum wouldn't try to push for the win right there UNLESS scum is was more confident in lylo. Given that the scumteam probably could've saved CoA from the lynch and pushed onto someone else, I feel like scum had to be in a very confidently townread position. However we're all townread here to a degree, and since town has two chances after killing CoA to get it right, it's a 50-50 mafia probably doesn't need to risk.

From that I think it's very unlikely CoA was scum. I also don't think the lynch was bad yesterday either since we eliminated the possibility of her being the sole remaining scum, which was possible before her flip.
Yeah you're probably right here, actually. Assuming scum was Uzi or Porkens though I don't think scum would have much of a gameplan because they would have to lynch the entire game in order to win almost.

I looked back at my townreads and I think I hate this game. I think this day has shifted in that IV probably looks the towniest and NM looks the worst now that he's coming under pressure. I checked back and I think this is the first time he really would have felt threatened by a lynch today and I feel like his play is slowly becoming less and less transparent. It's possible that he was just playing fast and loose scum and now is struggling a bit more after actually facing some pressure. He has voted a lot of people but I dunno, I don't think his pushes have ever been particularly strong ones this game (which is a symptom of posting style I guess) which makes ruling out busses feel almost impossible.

I think the strangest part of Tora is the fact that his posting today feels closer to how he was when he subbed in, when he thought the game was a jokegame. He feels strangely scattered and I can't really reason why but I don't think he really had an opinion on anyone aside from Athena in the last two days which feels in line with what I was saying earlier about having no scum gameplan. It's weird but if he thinks that Uzi was the scumlynch I'm not sure why he would end up losing momentum after it happened instead of feeling good about it. Maybe it's a bus but individually the interactions look fine? I really hate everything.

IV looks better as the game goes on which I think is understandable considering the earlygame was kind of a mess. I was kind of worried because they felt weirdly sheepy during the last two days but they look more proactive now. Why did you drop NM like that though? Do you think that post was actually a scumslip from Tora? I'm uncomfortable with it but I don't want to rush hammer and get it wrong and I think I feel worse about NM now as well.

Mafia sucks.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:26 am

Post by Toranaga »

I don't understand why that's being pushed as a scumslip? what's there to be uncomfortable with? I was talking about winning the game this gameday, and even if I wasn't, I can get lynched anyway so I literally need to solve the game now to have a 'lock' as long as we all follow it.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:40 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1124, innocentvillager wrote:
Toranaga wrote:I'm mafia and mafia can't count
VOTE: Toranaga

gg
that's a really horrible vote;assumption lol

I'm pretty sure the last scum is motivated to appear villagery as all hell now as he is 2 lynches away from winning the game. so I think in a way NM is actually fine as he keeps playing atrociously poor like he did all game. I think the last mafia is more likely to be a ~wordy fella~ like IV or stitch.

I also think IV's opinion on CoA being unlikely scum is really sound and I think we could work around that. and before anyone says I'm saying that because I'm about to PoE myself out of being a reasonable lynch, I was never ever scum with CoA anyway so this doesn't really benefit me.

porkens 'knows I'm town' to CoA is especially villagery and I think porkens would only make sense as a wolf if the game was already over cause he was powerwolfing with Uzi.

I think the first two lynched players had great reactions to being wagoned and especially RC I don't think is ever a wolf the way he reacted to it. you may think RC's AtEing is NAI for him but there's a way he did it that's too genuine here and based off playing against him across sites in multiple alignments I'm gonna say he is just never a wolf here. and neither wh4t nor UCV were wolfy either. the first guy was very genuine to getting lynched as well. so I'm saying neither are wolves, and I'm saying that while nancy(my slot) was behind both horrible lynches there and I was talking about it when I subbed in as this meaning we needed to first lynch the people who were on both wagons. those were myself, porkens and LUV.

above means that if I'm a wolf, I either bussed a team mate for no reason d1 or d2 to get 0 credit for it, or I bussed my wolfbro AND myself with great logic of who we should lynch, and blamed myself and my wolfbro for such horrible plays before I subbed in.

OR I'm wolfing with CoA!

so I'm clear, look at this. beautiful clearing of myself.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:42 am

Post by Toranaga »

IV voting me still WOAT

still think porkens is a villager

ok let's see if reading the game helps this time
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:43 am

Post by Toranaga »

wouldn't it be the worst thing if I was starting to conclude stitch is actually the wolf and he can just hammer me for it?
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:47 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1129, Toranaga wrote:IV voting me still WOAT

still think porkens is a villager

ok let's see if reading the game helps this time
I actually meant not mafia

their styles are very similar :D
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:57 am

Post by Toranaga »

so I'm reading IV's ISO and clicked a thing to get the context then this caught my eye:
In post 292, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 285, UC Voyager wrote:I don't understand anything nancy does
Could you be a bit more specific?
such a wolfy post by LUV. nancy was only posting gifs, it's not that hard to see what UCV meant lol

anyway there's this from IV while this interaction happened that I think is relevant:
In post 294, nancy wrote:
In post 291, innocentvillager wrote:luv gives me survivalistic scum vibes.
nancy then votes CoA in the next post fwiw.

I think it's unlikely IV and LUV are together and IV says this about him tbh. looks like mad shading to put on a wolfbro before anyone gets lynched.

this from guiltylion might give us a place to start fwiw
In post 326, GuiltyLion wrote:and now I just noticed it was paused :|

also accidentally posted that nancy quote while I was originally going to respond to it before I noticed the deadline

I don't think LUV is scum partners with Wh4CVoyager or you (nancy), and probably not Wossi either given how he went in to defend him and I don't think scum tend to defend their partner so brazenly on D1 like that, even in flipless.

I think if Wossi is town then LUV is very likely to be scum, and vice versa. LUV could be partners with any of WhyMafia/CoA/IV/Not_Mafia as I haven't been overly impressed with any of the interactions between them - I'd say IV is slightly less likely given that I'm independently townreading IV and IV's , but disappointed that IV didn't follow up that callout with a vote
eh I'm so sure LUV was scum lol
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:04 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1125, Not_Mafia wrote:VOTE: Tora

Hammer spammer
too bad you found MU btw

anyway I'm starting to think it's stitch so that's... awkward.
Stitch
Stitch
Townie
Stitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:18 am

Post by Stitch »

In post 1130, Toranaga wrote:wouldn't it be the worst thing if I was starting to conclude stitch is actually the wolf and he can just hammer me for it?
Don't you think I would've done that earlier if I could? If you think about scum!Stitch you are probably the person I would least want in LYLO, especially when the others have stated townreads on me. I don't think hammering you when the others seem to have think you scumslipped (which I don't, I just found it weird tonewise, and had a similar feeling about your hammer yesterday).
In post 1128, Toranaga wrote:above means that if I'm a wolf, I either bussed a team mate for no reason d1 or d2 to get 0 credit for it, or I bussed my wolfbro AND myself with great logic of who we should lynch, and blamed myself and my wolfbro for such horrible plays before I subbed in.
I buy the first part because I don't suspect the GL or Wh4tsl0ts but the second part I don't buy into. You actually L-1ed Porkens, Uzi's alternative which would have brought the game to uh... 4/2? Which is good considering the context because I don't think Uzi would ever reach LYLO with how he was playing. Do you disagree? I'm not sure if this makes you scum but I don't think this clears you.

I did spot that IV turned down the Porkens hammer which swung the lynch to Uzi afterwards though. IV is probably town unless there's a hole in his CoA logic that I'm not seeing.

Why would scum!NM change his playstyle so drastically today Tora if that was what got him all of the townreads in the first place? I think his play recently has actually been different because he has more of a motive to actually make things happen himself with so few people left.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:31 am

Post by Toranaga »

IV is probably town yes. his d1 makes no sense with LUV and I think his overrall play has been villagery.

I thought you'd hammer me but you're playing for f3 as well, so getting widely townread is what you're shooting for regardless.

I don't think my interactions with LUV ever make sense if we're scum together. check out when I replaced in and started scumreading him. I think LUV was lynched because I pushed for it. porkens was lock clearing him and other players were looking elsewhere. I'm not sure of it but I think LUV gets endgame if I'm not subbing in and pushing him in this game.

I think the player I make less sense with is LUV. I'm confused you disagree with it but I take you might have forgotten about our thunderdome.
Stitch
Stitch
Townie
Stitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:42 am

Post by Stitch »

Uh can you link the thunderdome bit because I'm not entirely sure what you're talking about.
Stitch
Stitch
Townie
Stitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:45 am

Post by Stitch »

I don't think I need to play for towncred when nobody has wanted to lynch me since Porkens. It makes more sense for scum to shorten the day and stop you from putting out content because realistically the only way scum!Stitch loses is because someone changes their read and I had the perfect excuse to get away with hammering you.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:49 am

Post by Toranaga »

Stitch
Stitch
Townie
Stitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:14 am

Post by Stitch »

Oh I started later on (the bit where you brought up the wagons) and missed the first part.

Yeah you're probably not scum with Uzi.

VOTE: Not Mafia
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:43 am

Post by innocentvillager »

im a bit concerned everyone seems to agree strongly luv was the scum. I mean CoA aside, there were still 3 other lynchees (Lion, Wh4t slot, Porkens) that are possible to push. This means one of a couple things for me:

1) Mafia is not concerned that town will base associatives off the assumption that LUV, their partner, is scum.
2) Mafia somehow felt forced to agree with town to admit that LUV, their partner, is scum.
3) LUV is not scum. Mafia is agreeing with everyone that LUV is scum since that will derail associatives.

If we somehow know the scenario is 1 or 3, then maybe we shouldn't really be looking at LUV associatives.

If we somehow know the scenario is 2, then we should. But from a scum perspective, I'm a bit skeptical of the relative likelihood of 2. If I'm scum in this sitch, I think at least casting a little bit of doubt on who is my partner would make more sense in a flipless nightless. It's not scummy to do that either since it's impossible to tell who is who, and advocating for us to "not let unknown associatives bias us" can be perceived as towny. I mean of course it's possible scum still felt they would be uncomfortable trying to cast doubt so they gave in, but is it likely?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:52 am

ugh i really don't think porkens was scum tho. CoA was almost certainly not.

that leaves lion and the other guy. I mean lion was towny, i forget the other guy but wh4t also was
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Stitch

Changed my mind
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:07 am

okay if LUV is scum NM almost certainly isn't. Literally the only interaction between them was LUV voting NM for no stated reason whatsoever

Sure LUV-Tora isn't super likely but it's possible they came up with a bussing plan during daytalk. LUV had a lot of interaction with nancy/Tora slot
LUV-WhyMafia makes the most textbook sense of the 3. Initial light scumread-turned townread, moderate interaction
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:14 am

i think if LUV is not scum then the second most likely scum is Lion actually
innocentvillager
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
innocentvillager
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:24 am

i am townreading whymafia less now and therefore i currently have no townread on stitch slot whatsoever

i think im ready to take this slot out
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Wed Jan 03, 2018 4:04 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Votecount 7.35

Toranaga(1)
~ innocentvillager

Stitch(1)
~ Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia(1)
~ Stitch

Not Voting (1): Toranaga

With 4 alive it takes 3 to lynch.

Day 7 deadline is in (expired on 2018-01-07 07:00:00)

FLAVORThis is an automated vote count generated by a tool written by MathBlade. It goes much smoother with exact votes but will try to detect bold votes and misspellings. If you have issues during this beta, please get MathBlade.

Performed 47 calls in 15 seconds. With an average of 0.330148936170213 seconds per call.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:52 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Come lynch WhyMafia slot with me
Stitch
Stitch
Townie
Stitch
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 3:04 am

Post by Stitch »

In post 1145, innocentvillager wrote:i am townreading whymafia less now and therefore i currently have no townread on stitch slot whatsoever

Get NM tomorrow then. Tora is right that neither of your slots make sense as scum here.
Toranaga
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Toranaga
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:44 am

Post by Toranaga »

In post 1145, innocentvillager wrote:i am townreading whymafia less now and therefore i currently have no townread on stitch slot whatsoever

how did that happen

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”