Micro 764: Marked For Death #2 - Game Over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I claim the pagetop in the name of Miltank
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:26 pm

Post by Mathdino »

Guys, we have things to look at and read into. Continued off topic stuff is anti town. I have a hunch we'll end up having people replace into this game eventually.

Questions for all:

chesskid3:
Thoughts on each player's role in the Mathdino wagon?

Gamma:
I think I have a pretty clear idea but just to make sure, could you elaborate on the page 1 scumread?

JaydragonKing:
Is your Paradox vote a serious scumread? What are your thoughts on each player's vote on you? And are you multiple people?

northsidegal:
To answer your question, half the people who voted me clearly expressed a scumread on me. Get anything out of your reaction test btw?

Not_Mafia:
Give reads please. This applies to everyone but especially you. You haven't expressed any game-relevant opinions yet.

Golden Paradox:
Yo give me some serious reads aside from JaydragonKing. Who would you be voting if not them?
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:41 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Responding to my section of Mathdino's questionnaire.

Everyone's vote that wasn't Paradox's vote on me was a joke, so I'm fine. My vote on Paradox is a counter vote and is subject to being moved, but since I don't suspect anybody (yet) I'm just joking around while looking for clues.

Jay and Elsa are one, yet not one. Make with that what you will.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:48 pm

Post by Mathdino »

In post 51, JaydragonKing wrote:I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but reading your one other game you got on your record, your scum partner was lynched day one, and you ragequit and self-hammered day 2.

I can say that your have not left a good impression on me.
I also read this game, and this is incredibly unfair. He was a common townread until the cop all but outed a mafia result on him come D2 morning. Everyone knew it. TGP played a good game for a newbie. I put the responsibility of his partner's lynch on his partner.
JaydragonKing wrote:Everyone's vote that wasn't Paradox's vote on me was a joke, so I'm fine. My vote on Paradox is a counter vote and is subject to being moved, but since I don't suspect anybody (yet) I'm just joking around while looking for clues.

My vote was entirely serious just ftr. I think we have enough info to at least start coming up with "this person leans town" and "this person leans scum". Don't be so cautious. There won't be any smoking guns D1. You should want to have posts that people can seriously analyse instead of just jokes.

Also re Jay/Elsa is this some sort of personal identity thing? I'm cool with it but I just wanna be clear.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:56 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Jay: Since your so concerned, I'm a role-player and I'm one person. Just so we're on the same page.

Elsa: You have too admit, his concern was appropriate, though admittedly funny.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 5:59 pm

Post by TheGoldenParadox »

In post 51, JaydragonKing wrote:I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but reading your one other game you got on your record, your scum partner was lynched day one, and you ragequit and self-hammered day 2.

Obviously you looked at my ISO. Try looking at the game as a whole. I tried to keep fighting until the end. Bella was going to hammer me in an hour when I would be AFK so I thought the best move to make was to chose when I die, instead of letting Belle hammer me.
I don't think that shows weakness, I think it shows strength.
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:11 pm

But... Post #9 was justified given the circumstances, and it was *kinda* stupid for me to vote Elsa just because of that. For now,
UNVOTE: JaydragonKing
TheGoldenParadox
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
TheGoldenParadox
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 pm

In post 78, Mathdino wrote:

I also read this game, and this is incredibly unfair. He was a common townread until the cop all but outed a mafia result on him come D2 morning. Everyone knew it. TGP played a good game for a newbie. I put the responsibility of his partner's lynch on his partner.
JaydragonKing wrote:Everyone's vote that wasn't Paradox's vote on me was a joke, so I'm fine. My vote on Paradox is a counter vote and is subject to being moved, but since I don't suspect anybody (yet) I'm just joking around while looking for clues.

My vote was entirely serious just ftr. I think we have enough info to at least start coming up with "this person leans town" and "this person leans scum". Don't be so cautious. There won't be any smoking guns D1. You should want to have posts that people can seriously analyse instead of just jokes.

Also re Jay/Elsa is this some sort of personal identity thing? I'm cool with it but I just wanna be clear.
None of them were serious. They were all *mostly* for stupid reasons. Right now, I won't vote until at least tomorrow.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:14 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

Honestly I don't make much of anything right now this is a weird start to a game

I'm not answering your question but currently I like Jay for scum based on feeling like there has to be scum in the shitposters of pages 2 and 3 and liking NSG + Mathdino as town
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:20 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Long post within spoiler.
Spoiler:
In post 14, chesskid3 wrote:
In post 11, Gamma Emerald wrote:Hi all. chesskid.
VOTE: Mathdino
Page one scumread, let's see if I'm right.
V/LA from the 21st to the 25th, going out of town for Christmas
Do I know u
No but I know you, and I'm wary of you.
In post 15, JaydragonKing wrote:I thought Gamma went like this -

Gamma looked around and smiled for everyone to see. "Hey everyone!" He went, but then he noticed chesskid in the audience. His face went blank.

"Chesskid." He says, with a bit of distain in his voice.
Correct.
In post 30, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: JaydragonKing
I really don't like post #9. Would a town player commit this idiocy?
tfw there's an obvious joke post but a challenger approaches
In post 40, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Nothing wrong with it; just no reason to randomly post a post that shows a children's movie character swearing. Disorienting, I don't think it was funny, and it certainly distracted us. That might have been what she wanted to do to distract us and get the attention off of her.
This feels like excessive postulation. tl;dr making a mountain out of a molehill.
In post 47, TheGoldenParadox wrote:Fair enough. Am I the only one that does not want our nation's children to have eight-word vocabularies?
Unless you are teenagers yourself, which in that case...
hm, taking the moral high ground. Interesting.
----
so yeah TGP isn't looking too good right now.
In post 55, Mathdino wrote:NSG is town. I buy the reaction test gambit.

@Elsa
: I agree with Lynch All Liars except in the specific case of reaction test. The "hammer" on me and "I'm a double voter, were you scum?" is a cheeky move trying to get me to think I was lynched and, if I were scum, to claim scum. I buy it.

NSG is town and if you have votes on her, get them off.

I'm undecided but leaning town on Golden Paradox:
In post 30, TheGoldenParadox wrote:VOTE: JaydragonKing
I really don't like post #9. Would a town player commit this idiocy?
This is a dumb post, as is the intent to hammer joke. Would a scum player commit this idiocy? I tentatively think not.

Not Mafia jumping on both my scumbait Jay wagon AND putting me at L-1 during RVS with no explanation is very bad and deserves some explaining.
VOTE: Not_Mafia

Reads list in descending towniness:
NSG
: See above.
Jaydragonking
: More of a gut read, but trust me when I say that their page 1 play is literally every game with them. This feels like the same old Jay with a town flavour.
Gamma Emerald: Seemingly earnest vote on me, seemingly earnest about scumhunting.
chesskid: Nothing one way or the other really.
Shawn: Hasn't posted yet.
Not_Mafia
: See above.
1: that's normal Not_Mafia, I believe I have a tell but last time I used it I might have been wrong? Depends which game it was in.
2: I don't feel like Golden is as towny as you do. I feel like he's trying to defend himself with shoddy arguments.
In post 67, Mathdino wrote:Jay and Golden is super TvT. Please don't clog up the thread with unrelated stuff.
No, and what are you calling "unrelated"?
In post 76, Mathdino wrote:Guys, we have things to look at and read into. Continued off topic stuff is anti town. I have a hunch we'll end up having people replace into this game eventually.

Gamma:
I think I have a pretty clear idea but just to make sure, could you elaborate on the page 1 scumread?
I felt that the statement of serious vote was a little off-putting. I still feel a smidge of suspicion on you for other reasons but I think TGP is more sketchy.
In post 77, JaydragonKing wrote:Responding to my section of Mathdino's questionnaire.

Everyone's vote that wasn't Paradox's vote on me was a joke, so I'm fine. My vote on Paradox is a counter vote and is subject to being moved, but since I don't suspect anybody (yet) I'm just joking around while looking for clues.

So like you have two identities, mkay.

PEdit: @chesskid why pages 2 and 3, and why the shitposters?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:23 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Says the guy who voted us earlier for saying "have fun".
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:24 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 85, JaydragonKing wrote:Says the guy who voted us earlier for saying "have fun".
Is this directed towards me, chesskid, or someone else?
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

In post 7, chesskid3 wrote:OK BOYOS HERE'S HOW THIS GOES.

SINCE I'M GETTING MARKOED FOR DEATH TONIGHT AND DEFINITELY DECIDING THE LYNCH TOMORROW LET'S ALSO LET ME DO IT TODAY AND HOPEFULLY BUST OUT SOME OF THAT PATENTED CHESSKID MAGIC SCUMFUCKER 5000

VOTE: JAYDRAGON

WE CAN ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME EXCEPT YOU
To the one who got three votes on me because he rolled a 20 on his charisma check.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:28 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Alright. Also nice to see you like D&D.
<Embrace The Void>

chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:31 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

I mean I'm hands down the best player in this PL so I don't see what's out of line there? And while I am memeing with the caps and the wagon, there is content there.

Pages 2 and 3 I don't really see anything but a bunch of like HI IM HERE IM POSTING and I don't see scum not being a part of that.
Papa Zito - "Your signature has been blanked...we remove signatures at a users request if said signature references them, or if it quotes from a thread in the Speakeasy, which is not allowed without permission of the poster"
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:33 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

What makes you say your the best? Past game history, faith in your playstyle, what? Also my wariness stems from me not having the best faith in your social skills, by which I mean I think you might be a bit of a jerk.
As for the "Hi I'm here" thing yeah that makes sense but let's not overlook TGP please.
BTW VOTE: TheGoldenParadox
<Embrace The Void>

JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:37 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

Elsa: I chat a lot in ALL my games. This isn't any different. I'm also having a jolly good time, and you can't stahp me.

Jay: A little too much, really. But we haven't died in any of our four games yet, so we're doing SOMETHING right.

--- Post Edit ---

Jay: Probably because he's been playing since 2010, if his account is anything to go by.

Elsa: He's a living relic around here. Don't push him, he's frail!
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:38 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

History/Experience, sure. Yeah I'm a proud and unrepentant jerk.

I'm not overlooking things, it's very early I am content with my vote and to see how things unfold
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:39 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 84, Gamma Emerald wrote:In post 15, JaydragonKing wrote:
I thought Gamma went like this -

Gamma looked around and smiled for everyone to see. "Hey everyone!" He went, but then he noticed chesskid in the audience. His face went blank.

"Chesskid." He says, with a bit of distain in his voice.
Correct.

This is rude btw :(
JaydragonKing
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
JaydragonKing
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:40 pm

Post by JaydragonKing »

It's also very hilarious.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:41 pm

Post by chesskid3 »

True true
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:42 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Okay. chesskid, I will say that you might have some competition from me because I sometimes have potato scumteam guesses that turn out to be right. And since you say you're not overlooking things, what do you think about TGP?
<Embrace The Void>

Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:46 am

Post by Mathdino »

In post 81, TheGoldenParadox wrote:But... Post #9 was justified given the circumstances, and it was *kinda* stupid for me to vote Elsa just because of that. For now,
UNVOTE: JaydragonKing
This is actually the first TGP post I'm feeling super iffy about. Feels like backpedaling for optical reasons.
In post 83, chesskid3 wrote:Honestly I don't make much of anything right now this is a weird start to a game

I'm not answering your question but currently I like Jay for scum based on feeling like there has to be scum in the shitposters of pages 2 and 3 and liking NSG + Mathdino as town
I don't like chesskid tbh. I see his content, but I also don't see much added to the discussion. Feels like going through the motions of scumhunting. And "there has to be scum in the shitposters" needs more explanation. Do you mean probabilistically or for other reasons?

On Gamma:
In post 84, Gamma Emerald wrote: 1: that's normal Not_Mafia, I believe I have a tell but last time I used it I might have been wrong? Depends which game it was in.
2: I don't feel like Golden is as towny as you do. I feel like he's trying to defend himself with shoddy arguments.
In post 67, Mathdino wrote:Jay and Golden is super TvT. Please don't clog up the thread with unrelated stuff.
No, and what are you calling "unrelated"?
1. I'm interested in being convinced Not_Mafia isn't as scummy as he seems. Elaborate?
2. I still disagree slightly but I understand.
3. The shitposting after RVS is clearly over. I don't like making catchup harder.
In post 96, Gamma Emerald wrote:Okay. chesskid, I will say that you might have some competition from me because I sometimes have potato scumteam guesses that turn out to be right. And since you say you're not overlooking things, what do you think about TGP?
So Gamma is unrepentantly pushing an agenda. I'm into it. Gamma is probably town.
Mathdino
Mathdino
Survivor
Mathdino
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:52 am

Post by Mathdino »

NSG

Gamma
: Openly redirecting the convo to TGP. Town or gutsy scum.
Jaydragonking
: Gut read remains.
GoldenParadox: Feeling okay except for post which is hilariously sketchy.
Shawn: Still hasn't posted.
chesskid
: Feels like he wants to look like he's scumhunting without actually scumhunting.
Not_Mafia
: Awaiting being convinced this is wrong.
chesskid3
chesskid3
Survivor
chesskid3
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:55 am

Post by chesskid3 »

In post 97, Mathdino wrote:I don't like chesskid tbh. I see his content, but I also don't see much added to the discussion. Feels like going through the motions of scumhunting. And "there has to be scum in the shitposters" needs more explanation. Do you mean probabilistically or for other reasons?

LOL, no. It was clearly explained. This entire post and the one after it are pandering.

You want to tango let's go

Vote: Mathdino

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”