Micro 805.x: FINALS WEEK [A Pause In Vengeance]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them/Any

Micro 805.x: FINALS WEEK [A Pause In Vengeance]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Maestro »

[
M
I
C
R
O
:
F
I
N
A
L
S
W
E
E
K
]

Ah, the joys of Finals Week. A wonderful time, surely?
SURELY NOT, READER
. So close to summer vacation, and yet so far from all that you've learned this semester. Dreaded words, like "cumulative" and "requirement" and "internship" and "screwed-over" float around your conscious and subconscious mind like little gnats, driving you insane while you try and focus on schoolwork and workwork...

You might as well embrace the chaos!

And just imagine, if you will, that in a caffeine-induced daydream, you
rounded up
the dean of the department where you've focused your study, your least favorite professor, and two good friends (similarly disturbed by the woes of "higher" education), and you decided to play a game. A fun game. A
SILLY GAME
. A game with absoluuuuutely no consequences for those involved What. So. Ever...

Let's see how that game would play out...

And then let's try it again!?

And
AGAIN!

Oh My!

What fun.
Last edited by Maestro on Tue May 29, 2018 6:31 am, edited 10 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 7:57 am

Post by Maestro »

Most of this general format was stolen from Varsoon, with some rules cannibalized from Alisae (by extension, Nahdia), and Skullduggery. They are better mods than me, and they are the mods you want to be emulating on this site. If you have any questions about modding games, their various threads on the subject ( Varsoon's Guide to Modding / Alicademy [A School of Modding] ) will definitely be helpful to you.

GENERAL RULES

Spoiler:
  1. All site-wide rules apply.
  2. If you somehow have the ability to edit your posts, do not do so.
  3. Do not talk about ongoing games!
    Do not make subtle references to an ongoing game, even if the player in question is dead in that game or in this one
    or both
    . Do not reference other games of mine, because you think setup speculation may be relevant.
    Do not talk about ongoing games!
    There, I said it again!
  4. Do not use ciphers, encryption, extremely small text, or other similar tactics. This is also covered in the site rules, but I'll repeat it again.
  5. Do not use replacing out or reporting another player as a tactic. Doing so is a form of "trust tell", which is also-also covered in the site rules, but I'll repeat it again.
  6. Do not communicate outside of the thread and approved PTs. If someone contacts you outside the game, you should PM me about it immediately.
  7. You may
    copy and paste
    text from posts made in PTs or PMs sent
    by you
    , but it
    MAY NOT
    contain links, timestamps, or any other proof of its origin or authenticity. You may only ever
    paraphrase
    posts made in PTs or PMs sent
    by others
    , including the mod, and these are subject to the same link/timestamp limitations.
    • NOTE
      : The purpose of this rule is simply to ensure the integrity of every game of mafia, e.g. there should almost always be a chance that somebody is lying.
  8. Do not use provable randomness (such as the dice tag) in-thread. You may
    say
    you used randomization, but you may not
    prove
    it. See the
    NOTE
    above.
  9. Don't use this purple/blue/indigo color (#4000BF, if you're curious). This is my color. Don't even use any color close to it, or I might consider it an attempt to impersonate me. In fact...
    don't use any color at all unless you absolutely need to
    , since it can get disruptive or just annoying.

10. In general, if something other than a Role name is in
    this color (#BF0000)
    , or inside of the "mech" tag (the red-bordered box), it is flavor.
  11. If you have a personal question/comment/concern about the game, another player, my modding, or your Role, do not hesitate to PM me.
  12. I may make mistakes; please also point them out over PM, for the sake of the game's integrity, even if the mistake seems minor.
    Sometimes mistakes are not mistakes
    . Mistakes will be corrected whenever possible, but sometimes mistakes are made that cannot be reversed. If such a mistake occurs, it will be discussed in the Dead PT and/or in post-game. No exceptions.
  13. The first keyword for confirming you've read this ruleset is "sherbet". And also... this is
    Rule #13
    . Spooky.
  14. Rule violations will be dealt with according to the severity of the violation, up to and including a Modkill, as I see fit. In the event that a Modkill occurs, it
    may
    be accompanied by a change to the phase (e.g. Day/Night) and the offender’s role will be changed to Neutral Survivor, which guarantees a loss.
    • NOTE
      : We all make mistakes, but if you actively participate in making the game un-fun game for others, I won't hesitate to do the same for you, in whatever way I feel is appropriate.
  15. Any situation not explicitly covered by my rules will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Do not try to out-guess me or find loopholes.
  16. I reserve the right to modify these rules at any time, and if I do so I will inform you in thread.

ACTIVITY RULES

Spoiler:
  1. You should maintain a reasonable level of activity in this game. That means posting every 2 days [48 hours], minimum, to keep things moving. You have committed to this game and I expect you to honor that commitment. Be considerate; please don't leave your fellow players in the lurch! Better to replace out than go on a week-long V/LA!
  2. When declaring V/LA (Vacation/Limited Access), please put a notice in-thread (with
    @MOD
    /
    @MAESTRO
    , as stated in "GENERAL RULES")
    AND
    send me a PM, so that I cannot miss it. I hereby absolve myself from the responsibility of keeping track of your schedule if you do not do this; I have plenty to keep track of on my own, thank-you-very-much.
  3. When declaring V/LA, you could also put up flags on your account, by going to "User Control Panel" in the upper-left corner of the forum, then clicking on the "Vacation/Limited Access" tab. Set the duration of your V/LA, and a small corner flag that reads "V/LA" will be placed over every post of yours across the site while your V/LA is active. This can be seen on your profile, and your most recent posts, and is really convenient for letting myself and others know you're on V/LA.
  4. If you do not post within a 2 day [48 hour] time period, I will prod you. Players may request a prod on a non-V/LA player after 24 hours. Be advised, this is a request.
  5. Any player may be replaced if they fail to post in-thread within 24 hours of being prodded by me. A post made in response to a prod should have relevant information about the game state (a read, a question, a vote, etc.), and
    any abuse of "prod-dodges" will not be tolerated
  6. A player who becomes eligible for a 3rd prod will be force-replaced whether or not I decide to send their 3rd prod, at my discretion.
  7. A player who becomes eligible for a 4th prod, by "prod-dodging" or otherwise staying in the game without actually upholding their commitment, will be force-replaced and reported to the ListMod for abandoning the game.

DAY PHASES

Spoiler:
  1. Each Day phase will have a 1 week [7 day] deadline.
  2. Extensions will only be given in extreme circumstances, so feel free to ask, but be prepared for the answer to be "no".
  3. A simple majority of votes relative to the number of living players is required for a Lynch to occur ("simple majority" = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down).
  4. Vote Counts (VCs) will be posted at the top of each page if I can manage it,
    or edited into the first post of each page
  5. Once a player (or "No Lynch") has reached a simple majority of votes, no further votes/unvotes will count.
  6. If the deadline runs out before a majority Lynch has occurred, the player with the most votes will be Lynched. (Votes for "No Lynch" are ignored.)
  7. If the deadline runs out and there is a tie in votes, the most recently voted player is Lynched. (Or, if "No Lynch" was most recently voted, no Lynch occurs.)
  8. If the deadline runs out and no votes have been cast, there will be no Lynch.
  9. Once a player is lynched the game enters "Twilight" until I post their death; all players may continue to post.
  10. Once your death has been posted, you may no longer post.
    No "bah" posts whatsoever.
    Breaking this rule will result in retroactive Modkill and report to the ListMod.
  11. Votes/Unvotes should be bolded or tagged or they will not be counted (e.g.
    VOTE: Maestro
    or VOTE: Maestro).
  12. I STRONGLY PREFER THE VOTE: /UNVOTE: TAGS!

13. Votes/Unvotes must be placed on a line all by themselves to make them easier for everyone (including me) to see.

14. Votes/Unvotes that reasonably follow the guidelines specified above, and are unambiguous with respect to player nicknames/abbreviations, will be counted.
  15. If there are Day Actions, they are resolved in the order they are posted in-thread or PMed to the mod, by exact timestamp.
  16. If there are Day Actions, you may submit them prior to activation with a "trigger" such as "If I am ever at L-1..." or "If the deadline reaches 24 hours...". They will resolve as soon as the identified trigger occurs.
  17. In the unlikely event of a perfectly-timed submission of two Day Actions which effect each other, or in the event that 2 previously-submitted and "triggered" Day Actions would resolve at the same time, Reasonable Action Resolution will be used, as with Night Actions (
    SEE "NIGHT PHASES"
    ).
  18. If you have multiple votes, they will move in unison unless you explicitly specify otherwise
    OR
    unless the vote(s)/unvote(s) are ones which must be submitted privately. For example, if a Double-Voter is voting for a player and then posts VOTE: Maestro, all votes will move to Maestro, rather than leaving 1 or more votes at the old player they were voting. The same applies to unvoting.
  19. All powers and abilities that affect votes (such as adding extra votes or causing a player to require more/fewer votes to Lynch) become unavailable in Lynch or Lose/MisLynch and Lose (LYLO/MYLO).
  20. No matter what other circumstances are in play, no single player slot can single-handedly Lynch another. At least 2 players must be voting to secure a Lynch.
  21. Multiple players may never be Lynched at the same time. If circumstances cause multiple players to reach the Lynch threshold, the next vote cast on 1 of those players will Lynch them.

NIGHT PHASES

Spoiler:
  1. Each Night phase will have a 1 day [24 hour] deadline.
  2. No prods will be issued during Night phases.
  3. Extensions will not be given, unless a player has to be replaced during the Night. Please do not ask.
  4. If you expect you won't be here to submit your Night Action during the night, including if you are V/LA, you may submit one in advance.
  5. If you do not submit a Night Action, that's your loss. Members of the same informed minority factions
    MAY NOT
    submit Night Actions for each other, but may do so for Factional abilities. (For example, a Mafia Goon may not submit a Mafia Roleblocker's Roleblock action, but may submit to the mod that the Mafia Roleblocker will be performing the Factional Kill for that Night phase.)
  6. Night Actions in this game will be resolved using Reasonable Action Resolution (RAR). Please check out that wiki article unless you are familiar with this format!
    Feel free to PM me with any questions, but here is a brief rundown:
    • Rule #1
      : Don't check whether "an action" succeeded; check whether a particular end of night effect happens.
    • Rule #2
      : An end of night effect happens if there is a reason that it happens that isn't counteracted by a reason that would prevent it happening (that isn't itself counteracted by a reason that would prevent it happening, and so on).
    • Rule #3
      : An effect produced by modifying/triggering on an effect requires both an effect to modify/trigger on, and a modifying/triggering effect.
    • Rule #4
      : The same action can't appear twice in a dependency chain; if it would counteract an action that counteracts it, counteracts an action that would counteract it, etc., it has no effect instead.

Additional Notes on RAR
      :
    • A player cannot self-target (except with abilities that
      only
      self-target).
    • Passive abilities cannot be Watched, Tracked, Roleblocked, or Redirected.
    • As usual, Killing a player does not prevent them from using Night Actions.
    • There is no implicit "one Action per Night" limit, unless otherwise stated in individual Role PMs.

THE GOLDEN RULE

Spoiler:
Play to your wincon, but above all, play to have fun! Even I have trouble sometimes remaining civil in-game, but this site is on built on community and we should uphold it even as we lie to and argue with eachother. Attack the speech, not the speaker. If you don't know whether a thing "crosses the line", feel free to PM me before you post the thing, but if you have to worry about that the answer is probably "don't post the thing".

The second keyword for confirming you've read this ruleset is "lemon". Good luck and have fun!
Last edited by Maestro on Wed May 23, 2018 6:43 am, edited 3 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:06 pm

Post by Maestro »

Micro Examination -
EXAM FORM 805.1
OMG SO GR8
Just kidding! F+

Section 1 -
True or False

1. ceejayvinoya
    is alive. True or False?

True⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Incorrect, but just because I hate you

2. Pine
    is alive. True or False?

True⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Wrong!

3. Korina
    is alive. True or False?

True⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Wrong again!

4. Majiffy
    is alive. True or False?

False
    True⠀⠀⠀
    Nobody will believe you

5. Flicker
    is alive. True or False?

True⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    I'm just going to fail you - stop trying

Section 2 -
Fill In The Blank

1. ceejayvinoya
    has [ died | been lynched ] (circle or highlight) __________⠀___.
    They were __________, aligned with the __________.

2. Pine

3. Korina

4. Majiffy

5. Flicker

WTF? Why is some of your Essay in ALL-CaPs ugh
Section 3 -
Essay

• What has happened in-game so far?

5/5 CONFIRMED - DAY 1 BEGINS!

Section 4 -
Check Your Work

• This an examination on .
  • This game is Nightless. The Mafia have no Night Kill, and implicitly have Day chat.
  • If the Mafia Godfather is lynched at any point, the town immediately wins. (This is the only special quality of the godfather.)
  • If, on Day 1 only, one of the VTs is lynched, that VTs immediately gets to make a Vengeful Kill.
  • The Town
    does not
    automatically win by having the Godfather killed in
    this
    way.
  • Mafia wins when there are at least as many Mafia as townies, and the Town doesn't have a Vengeful Kill to use.

Spoiler: ROLE PMs
Townie

You are a
Townie
, a student of life, if you will. Aligned with the
Town
Just trying to make it through the next bullshit thing.

During the Day, you may vote to decide a Lynch. Whoever reaches a majority "fails out" in the worst way...

You win if you lynch the
Mafia Godfather
on Day 1, or if both Mafia are dead.
You lose if the Mafia duo equals the number of Townies left alive, and you collectively do not have a Vengeful Kill left.

Mafia Goon

You are a
Mafia Goon
, aligned with your partner _____, a
Mafia Godfather
You two may converse at any time in this Private Topic. This will be released after the game is over.

These filthy, lazy, insubordinate Townies need to taught the ultimate lesson.

During the Day, you may vote to decide a Lynch. Whoever reaches a majority "fails out" in the worst way...

You win when your duo equals the number of Townies left alive, and they do not have a Vengeful Kill left.
You lose if your partner, the Mafia Godfather, is Lynched on Day 1, or if you both are dead.

Mafia Godfather

You are a
Mafia Godfather
, aligned with your partner _____, a
Mafia Goon
You two may converse at any time in this Private Topic. This will be released after the game is over.

These filthy, lazy, insubordinate Townies need to taught the ultimate lesson.

You win when your duo equals the number of Townies left alive, and they do not have a Vengeful Kill left.
You lose if you, the Mafia Godfather, are Lynched on Day 1, or if you both are dead.

Last edited by Maestro on Wed May 23, 2018 7:03 am, edited 6 times in total.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue May 22, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Maestro »

Sending out scantron answer sheets to all students.

Please read your answer sheets over
AND LOOK AT THE EXAM RULES IN
to confirm your role in the manner requested. Don't worry, multiple attempts may be made at this test - and you will need all the attempts in the world to get this.

The examination can only begin when all students have confirmed.
Maestro
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Maestro
They/Them/Any
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 6:59 am

Post by Maestro »

5/5 HAVE CONFIRMED AS REQUESTED
DAY 1 OF GAME 805.1 BEGINS NOW!

Micro Examination -
ATTEMPT 1.1 (TEST CODE 805.1)

Section 1 -
Lynching

Please fill in the circles next to the one you want Lynched.
Use only a #2 pencil, and make your mark heavy and dark.
Like your fate...

◯⠀◯⠀◯⠀ceejayvinoya
◯⠀◯⠀◯⠀Pine
◯⠀◯⠀◯⠀Majiffy
◯⠀◯⠀◯⠀Korina
◯⠀◯⠀◯⠀Flicker

No attempt currently recorded
: ceejayvinoya, Pine, Majiffy, Korina, Flicker

Section 2 -
Deadline

(expired on 2018-05-30 14:00:00) for all Attempts in section 1.x

Section 3 -
Check Your Work

Nothing here for now.
Can't check your work if it has no meaning...
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:08 am

Post by Majiffy »

Hi. I'm super busy until Monday but I'll pop in when I can.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:20 am

Post by Korina »

VOTE: Majiffy

Only scum would say they're busy until Monday.

ALSO, I HARDCLAIM NK IMMUNE MILLER VIG
PROTECT ME FOR A FREE WIN
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 7:54 am

Post by Flicker »

Hi, y'all! This is my first time in a game from the start, and my first time outside the newbie queue, so it should be fun.

Anyway, since I'm a pretty hardcore cat person,

VOTE: Korina
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:37 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 6, Korina wrote: NK IMMUNE MILLER VIG
Lol

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:38 am

Post by Majiffy »

RVS is dumb.

How about the three of you that aren't Pine tell me about your playstyles and experience

||
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:39 am

Post by Korina »

How about you first?
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:46 am

Post by Majiffy »

CryWolf, then EM, then here. Multiple other sites since joining here. Been banned for abrasive playstyles, toned it down a bit. Prefer playing scum to town, because towns suck.

Hard analysis over meta. Heavy on VCA. Like smaller games, hate larges.

||
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:49 am

Post by Korina »

Ok, well, I've had Korina on here and STAA on ToS forums.
I'm a pretty obvious VT, and my scum meta really
really
gives me away as being scum.

I prefer town to scum because play is much easier for me as town,
even though I hate vt
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Flicker
Flicker
Goon
Flicker
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 8:53 am

Post by Flicker »

I don't know if I can talk about my playstyle with any accuracy yet, but my experience is on my wiki page.

(Also, re-reading my wiki, I just realized that I went from a game that ended in MYLO, to replacing into LYLO, and now I'm in this game, which is LYLO with a twist. IDK what that says about me...)
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 10:10 am

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Hi all! :P

VOTE: Pine

I have an irrational fear of trees.
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 13, Flicker wrote:I don't know if I can talk about my playstyle with any accuracy yet, but my experience is on my wiki page.
Oh a proper newbie. That's fun.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 11:27 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 14, ceejayvinoya wrote:Hi all! :P

VOTE: Pine

I have an irrational fear of trees.
I have an irrational fear of players that dodge game-relevant discussion to place RVS votes.

||
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Pine »

VOTE: Korina

Y u so scum fren.

Sup Majiffy. Been a while.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:25 pm

Post by Pine »

L-1 on Korina. Don't want a quickhammer.

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Korina »

Am I at L-1?
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:40 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm VT.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 2:50 pm

Post by Pine »

Sure sure

VTs are called "Townies," by the way. Read the sample role PMs next time you draw scum <3

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:12 pm

Post by Korina »

VOTE: self
vengekill Pine
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:13 pm

Post by Korina »

:3
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
ceejayvinoya
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
ceejayvinoya
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed May 23, 2018 3:15 pm

Post by ceejayvinoya »

Omg
Ceejay is only gonna get better but his logic can be on the wrong side of lazy logic sometimes. ~the worst

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”