Micro 808: Kids With Guns - ROLL CREDITS (FIN)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:23 pm

Post by vulcan logician »

@GG all.

Thanks to Korina for running da game.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Penguin: was why I didn't think Rampage was IC. Vulcan obviously wasn't so it was either you or him, and I felt he was playing more IC-like (though you being my second choice was one of the reasons I stopped pushing you).
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:27 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Same for me. I saw Rampage as the IC up until . I never would have voted him otherwise.

But you were pushing Rampage prior to then. I'm just wondering what it was.
<(") | (")>
Numbers
Numbers
Numbers

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:37 pm

Post by 123456789 »

:(
"You learn mathematics by doing mathematics."
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:53 pm

Post by Korina »

I thought NM should’ve been lynched earlier because NM.
He’s a liability late game, (no offense NM).

D2 would’ve been the point where NM should’ve been PL’d for sake of advancing the game.
He lurked out D2, like, why let him live?

Oh well, GJ Town. You guys won.

Also, no gray/blacklist for you Penguin. :P
I would’ve seriously followed through if you voted vulcan before convo began.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:56 pm

Post by Korina »

I also agree, 417 was really really bad.
Had Rampage revealed, I really think it’d have ended there because Rampage would’ve voted NM with the others following.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:57 pm

Post by Korina »

Worst case of that is Vulcan gets hung, Rampage dies.
Rampage just always gets NK’d once he reveals.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:11 pm

Post by Firebringer »

There was a few mod fuck ups here but I’ll let Penguin tell you what they were
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Korina »

That's to be expected. Ik I missed hammer at some point.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:31 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm not sweating it; none of it was really gamebreakingly bad (I think)
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
TheRampage
TheRampage
Goon
TheRampage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:27 pm

Post by TheRampage »

Well, I was trying to back track a lot cause I know I kind of exposed my role in day 1 cause of Fire's claim. I was trying to seem slightly scummy, but not scummy enough to be lynched in case I was wrong about NM, I should have trusted my gut and claimed though in Day 2.

I also did mention in the Dead Thread the possibility of you saying you would lynch Vulcan as a means to stay alive Day 3. However, i felt like it should have been auto town, but I knew there were a few ways NM could wiggle free if he played it right.

Still, I ducked up the biggest by not claiming and that was on me. I claim and we win Day 2.
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:46 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

How did this town manage to lynch an Innocent Child?
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

In post 417, TheRampage wrote:Guys, I am fine being the lunch of you feel I am the scummiest. It does narrow down the list and then IC can claim tomorrow and lead; but I am town. Then you will go into Day 3 with a player who has been seriously inactive and has managed to give no reads to anyone, which in and of itself is scummy. I sat back last night and read over this going back and forth between Vulcan and I and it seems like this is something scum wants. I do believe smart is town because with me believing he is town, scum would want me to come to day 3 with them. So Smart wouldn't vote or push my lunch as scum. Vulcan, I am still unsure about you, but I think right now if I had to choose between you, Mafia, or Penguin, I have to go Not_Mafia. I would rather have it be you, me, and penguin; or penguin, me, and smart; or Vulcan, smart, and penguin in Day 3. Not Mafia has no place going forward. And guess what, if you still think I am scum, then whoever the IC is can hammer me and lose the game for town.
You should have claimed IC when you were about to get lynched, lol. Do you know how IC works?

It's kinda sad that town still won despite lynching an easily confirmable member.
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 3:08 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

In post 537, chitownmvp01 wrote:
In post 417, TheRampage wrote:Guys, I am fine being the lunch of you feel I am the scummiest. It does narrow down the list and then IC can claim tomorrow and lead; but I am town. Then you will go into Day 3 with a player who has been seriously inactive and has managed to give no reads to anyone, which in and of itself is scummy. I sat back last night and read over this going back and forth between Vulcan and I and it seems like this is something scum wants. I do believe smart is town because with me believing he is town, scum would want me to come to day 3 with them. So Smart wouldn't vote or push my lunch as scum. Vulcan, I am still unsure about you, but I think right now if I had to choose between you, Mafia, or Penguin, I have to go Not_Mafia. I would rather have it be you, me, and penguin; or penguin, me, and smart; or Vulcan, smart, and penguin in Day 3. Not Mafia has no place going forward. And guess what, if you still think I am scum, then whoever the IC is can hammer me and lose the game for town.
You should have claimed IC when you were about to get lynched, lol. Do you know how IC works?

It's kinda sad that town still won despite lynching an easily confirmable member.
Oh, I read through, they quick lynched you, so you didn't have time to defend or claim. That was town on the town's part. Hammering no lynch D1 was stupid too. Idk how in the world town won this, they don't deserve it. I've never seen such bad town play outside of a newbie game. At least the 1-Shot Vig played well.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 4:00 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 538, chitownmvp01 wrote:Hammering no lynch D1 was stupid too.
please, tell me about how you know more about mafia theory than everyone in this game. :shifty:

What's your evidence for this claim?
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

Something_Smart wrote:
In post 538, chitownmvp01 wrote:Hammering no lynch D1 was stupid too.
please, tell me about how you know more about mafia theory than everyone in this game. :shifty:

What's your evidence for this claim?
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=21947
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

You've been playing on MS for over 2.5 years, have you never lynched someone Day 1 before?
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

You guys hammered no lynch with around 9 days left in Day 1 too, which basically took away discussion time. No lynching in a 4v2 usually doesn't do anything because the Mafia will always kill the towniest player, which really doesn't help with POE. Different story if a town protective role is alive.

6v2 is really odd for a setup too.
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:45 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

7v2 is a more typical setup.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:32 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 534, Korina wrote:I'm not sweating it; none of it was really gamebreakingly bad (I think)
you confirmed i wasn't IC in game.

that is not small things.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
BlackStar
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
BlackStar
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:09 am

Post by BlackStar »

In post 538, chitownmvp01 wrote:

Oh, I read through, they quick lynched you, so you didn't have time to defend or claim. That was town on the town's part. Hammering no lynch D1 was stupid too. Idk how in the world town won this, they don't deserve it. I've never seen such bad town play outside of a newbie game. At least the 1-Shot Vig played well.
Why are you here?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Mon Jun 25, 2018 8:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 545, BlackStar wrote:

Why are you here?
Well, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
vulcan logician
vulcan logician
Goon
vulcan logician
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:17 pm

Post by vulcan logician »

It happened while he was away. None of your criticism is informed, chitown.
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:38 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

In post 547, vulcan logician wrote:

It happened while he was away. None of your criticism is informed, chitown.
Wrong. You quick lynched an Innocent Child, a role that is extremely easy to confirm. You should have given him a chance to claim before hammering.
chitownmvp01
chitownmvp01
Townie
chitownmvp01
Townie
Townie

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:39 pm

Post by chitownmvp01 »

In post 546, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 545, BlackStar wrote:

Why are you here?
Well, when a mummy and a daddy love each other very much
Lol. I came here because I was randomly surfing MS and found this game and that Korina was hosting. He's known as STAA on the TOS Forums and got banned from our Discord and was so immature guy that I never thought would be competent to host, so I wanted to see if this game went down the drain. Apparently he made some hosting mistakes here (no surprise) and town was dumb and didn't deserve to win.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”