micro 816-II: pokemon go (open game) (gambe over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #900 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:46 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

i'd rather be lynched than have a townread lynched since we're lynching town either way and at least one way I can be out of the game

stungun has to follow though.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:55 pm

Post by profii »

GiF is saying I’m pushing him for AtE and ignoring the rest that he can’t defend

What do people do when his guaranteed scum flip on me doesn’t happen
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:40 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

lynch me so I don't have to play this game anymore hopefully :]
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:48 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

In post 835, profii wrote:I have a perfect example of it somewhere but I an't find it yet. When I saw it I just went "here we go again"

to be fair, RC was fighting it as town so he was a mislynch but I don't find the massive AtE helpful compared to trying to someone who tries to demonstrate what they did that was pro-town
there's an established meta that as scum I can deflect attention through skilled play whereas as town I generally just get stressed by pressure and try to get rid of my stressors
you were in a recent game that went basically exactly like this, I was a universal townread then I got a bunch of shitty scumreads then I stopped wanting to play the game anymore

and your interpretation of that is that I'm scum for doing the exact same thing I did as town in a previous game because it's "not helpful"
this game got pro-town me before you and stungun shit all over any semblance of rational play in favour of trying to push a policy lynch on me.

stungun doesn't really have experience with me so he can be scum here but you? you should know better than this play. I should by all rights be able to claim a guilty on you

i haven't gone there because even when people conspire to make the game as unpleasant for me as possible I still personally value the consistency of that claim but meh
I don't really want to play this game without GIF and he hasn't had much time to play mafia because of RL reasons so I just want out now
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:49 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

like stungun is blacklisted regardless of alignment. you're blacklisted if you're town. aronis I'll avoid if he's town but meh

NSG I'll stop expecting to lift a finger to defend me but I guess that wasn't a realistic expectation ever
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

any other player on this site when people push them for stuff this fucking stupid the slot that does it gets assumed to be scum pushing a mislynch and lynched.

stungun's case on me? 100% wrong and most of it described the exact opposite of what my play was this game. not only did it not get them lynched, several people ended up sheeping them.

your case on me? nonexistent besides descriptions of my actions which as it happens also describe literally the exact sequence of events in a game where I was town but you've chosen to scumread instead of townread it because... (assuming that the answer is that you're scum because our last game didn't give me the impression that you're this bad.)

Aronis is just being dumb and maybe that's the scum but the way people are playing aronis can never be the lynch today. neither can nico. neither can creature

so if you lot are town and they're scum thanks for completely shitting up the thread to the point that scum basically get a free day phase and I'm glad I'll never have to deal with it again.
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:01 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

hi?

Did I come in at a bad time.....?
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

every time's a bad time!

what are your reads?
GirlInFreezer
GirlInFreezer
Goon
GirlInFreezer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:13 pm

Post by GirlInFreezer »

if profii or stungun made a case on shoshin that was as stupid as the one that was made on me 1) people would come out of the woodwork to tell them that they are wrong and 2) they would get scumread for it, but no one is willing to police people's reads on me because no one trusts themselves to read me and people scumreading me for stupid reasons is so ubiquitous that it's just accepted as something that happens

what if instead of throwing me to the wolves every time this shit happened someone actually had my back?
NicoRobin
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
NicoRobin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Wed Aug 08, 2018 9:24 pm

Post by NicoRobin »

:(
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:43 am

Post by stungun0404 »

VOTE: Creature

if gif is town, creature is likely scum imo
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:44 am

Post by stungun0404 »

what makes kokichi town in this game though? it’s unsettling me a bit to try and decipher how others are forming that read
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:48 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 908, GirlInFreezer wrote:if profii or stungun made a case on shoshin that was as stupid as the one that was made on me 1) people would come out of the woodwork to tell them that they are wrong and 2) they would get scumread for it, but no one is willing to police people's reads on me because no one trusts themselves to read me and people scumreading me for stupid reasons is so ubiquitous that it's just accepted as something that happens

what if instead of throwing me to the wolves every time this shit happened someone actually had my back?
um. the same could be said about the case on me tbch. even you wanted to policy lynch more than think i was scum, so :-/
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:53 am

Post by stungun0404 »

actually VOTE: aronis

i’m kinda over this day phase tbch, and just want a flip

L-2
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:55 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 750, schadd_ wrote:
Spoiler: current strongest boys

Vote count 1.8

stungun0404 (3):
Kokichi Oma, NicoRobin, GirlInFreezer
Aronis (3):
Shoshin, Creature, profii
Kokichi Oma (1):
northsidegal
NicoRobin (1):
stungun0404

not voting (1):
Aronis

with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends august 13 at 02:00 central US time; in (expired on 2018-08-13 02:00:00)

mod notes[/b][/color]
  • boop de boop
[/b][/color]
3 days, 16 hours till deadline

no aronis vote except a sheeping of me on nsg
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:56 am

Post by stungun0404 »

i’m the type that can reevaluate and solve a micro game after some flips, so just let me work my magic there
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:14 am

Post by stungun0404 »

In post 904, GirlInFreezer wrote:like stungun is blacklisted regardless of alignment. you're blacklisted if you're town. aronis I'll avoid if he's town but meh

NSG I'll stop expecting to lift a finger to defend me but I guess that wasn't a realistic expectation ever
2 blacklists in friemds mafia calls for this

stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:59 am

Post by stungun0404 »

rc/gif: i made you a 5-song playlist on youtube, one that was designed to be brief and have a calming atmosphere to it because i love music and i very sincerely do not want to continue fighting with you in this thread. i have no desire to continue fighting with you.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=P ... b62hO-WFJJ
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:39 am

Post by Shoshin »

VOTE: profii
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:40 am

Post by Shoshin »

@GiF

I know how you feel because I felt similarly in Labyrinth. I wanted to quit the game and just say fuck it, but I also had in the back of my mind that that's exactly what scum wanted and so I had to do my best to just stick with it. And eventually it all worked out, I wasn't mislynched, and town won. Maybe try the same?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:43 am

Post by Shoshin »

But GiF, why can't Aronis be the lynch from your perspective?
Shoshin
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Shoshin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:47 am

Post by Shoshin »

It's probably still Aronis/Profii, with a chance of Nico or maybe Kokichi if either flips town.
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 6:54 am

Post by stungun0404 »

gif’s continual persistence with her defense does make me want to believe she is town on the surface of it and that my read has been wrong; i just don’t know gif’s capabilities are as scum tbf

@gif, have you ever fought this hard against being lynched in a scum game by calling for a particular player to be lynched no matter what, or defending to an extent anywhere similar to this?

if i could see firsthand evidence that your best scum game or any scum games of yours do not replicate that, this would alleviate a ton of my worries.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:03 am

Post by profii »

In post 908, GirlInFreezer wrote: no one is willing to police people's reads on me because no one trusts themselves to read me and people scumreading me for stupid reasons is so ubiquitous that it's just accepted as something that happens
I am trying not to be a dick but if this keeps happening then you need to ask yourself why you are so hard to read
stungun0404
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
stungun0404
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:32 am

Post by stungun0404 »

@shoshin, why is creature out of your pool? i would likely replace nico with creature. i can prove that nico lurks out of town games —> is this an excuse for them, no? but it likely means nico is town this game

lurkiest games for nico in terms of posts:
be yourself mafia (nico robin is prodded twice and replaces out with 5 posts from february 8th-11th); alignment —> town
flip here (note gamma emerald was the second replace-in for nico’s role): viewtopic.php?p=10000155#p10000155

micro 774 (7 posts from Jan 30th to february 10th after replacing in for a slot); alignment —> town
viewtopic.php?f=84&t=74725&user_select%5B%5D=31019

micro 811 (nico makes 2 posts in one day then replaces out with no prods) —> alignment town
viewtopic.php?f=83&t=76496

newbie 1870 (makes 4 posts in one day as SE before the worst replaces nico) —> alignment town

speaking of which, it looks like nico has a serious tendency of replacing out of town roles, so maybe that is where i have been getting that impression from

yippee, i found a town game where nico was seriously invested! 416 game related posts from may 2nd, 2018 to june 14th, 2018. = why can’t nr do that consistently? 416/44 = roughly 9.45 posts per game day. kokichi was in this game as scum, so that can uphold what he threw out earlier in his perspective of nico being lurkier as scum.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76071&user_select% ... &start=400

mini theme 2008: both kokichi and nico were scum; first scum game for nico i can trace back to!
96 posts from april 30th to may 26th = 96/27 = just under 4 posts per game day, but a sort of consistency in keeping up with the thread in this scum game. therefore, kokichi’s statement of concern re: nico being lurkier as scum appears more valid from his perspective having seen the games they have been and considered them based off number of posts.
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=76100

maria’s anime binge mafia: which included all of kokichi, nicorobin, and i. kokichi and nicorobin were town, and on my alt i was a scum replace-in for nsg in this game. this game also involved a town creature, so this might be worth studying up on, although it is a large theme.
nicorobin: 18 posts from may 3rd to may 18th; alignment —> town
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75978

touhou ucanpick5 mafia; nicorobin —> town replace-in and replace-out —> 1 post on april 12th
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=75489&user_select%5B%5D=31019

mini 2000: 4 posts in 2 days by nicorobin, including one calling for a replace-out
alignment —> town
viewtopic.php?f=54&t=75505&user_select%5B%5D=31019

kokichi seen a less lurkier town game of nico’s in grand idea mafia, so again further to his credit

and that is literally all i have to go off from nico’s tendencies

nico has 1 scum game in her entire discography of games that i seen, and it was a upick game. i would not be surprised at all actually if nicorobin chose scum for her role in this game, upon reflection. she has replaced out of an abundance of town games, and no scum games. so perhaps she chose scum because it appears she does not tend to role scum, and tends to replace out of town games?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”