Micro 842: Lynchpin 8p (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by RadiantCowbells »

i accept your apology

don't do it again
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Donempire
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Donempire
No pref
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: No pref

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:27 pm

Post by Donempire »

This was a rollercoaster indeed. Sorry for letting you on hawk, i thought at least i'd let you have some sense of relief after trying this hard to hardcarry town. Although we lost, i believe you did the best out of everyone else and you couldve got scum if town was cooperating. Dont let it get you, this was a game that thrilled me start to finish, at least, until everyone went afk and there was a prod dodge every 12 hours, but ok that doesnt count.

I feel like the most fun part of the game was discussing it with Elsa and the mod in the dead thread. Knowing the context gives it much more meaning and they are just nice people to get along with imo. The game got stale by D3 so circlejerking in the dead thread was all we had.
Age of Empires Elo: 1500 something in DE, 1800 in HD
Formerly Dongempire
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:27 pm

(that was a joke, it's really cool to see you back around)
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by volxen »

@RadiantCowbells, are you going to roll town for a change in our next game together?
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:39 pm

i would dearly like to stop being given scum role pms :(
hawkleader3
hawkleader3
Goon
hawkleader3
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sat Jan 26, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by hawkleader3 »

In post 1276, Donempire wrote:This was a rollercoaster indeed. Sorry for letting you on hawk, i thought at least i'd let you have some sense of relief after trying this hard to hardcarry town. Although we lost, i believe you did the best out of everyone else and you couldve got scum if town was cooperating. Dont let it get you, this was a game that thrilled me start to finish, at least, until everyone went afk and there was a prod dodge every 12 hours, but ok that doesnt count.

I feel like the most fun part of the game was discussing it with Elsa and the mod in the dead thread. Knowing the context gives it much more meaning and they are just nice people to get along with imo. The game got stale by D3 so circlejerking in the dead thread was all we had.
Yeah it was lots of fun. Honestly, I figured GW or Apollo never laid a finger on me until I basically was asking for it from GW.

I think I fell so far down a hole as a scum target, that I just convinced myself that I can’t get anyone lynched but me, but nobody’s voting me so I’m lynchpin? Idk. It was fun though

I love the games where I make it to the last day. I think next time I’ll just ISO everyone who’s alive in LYLO. Might’ve been able to not only catch GW, but convince others that he was scum as well. Oh well. Still had fun, but being outsmarted by GW when I promised myself I wouldn’t be will sting for a little while. I just imagine a Great Wall of 4 super-mafia players (like Mount Rushmore), or a dragon with 4 heads that you see as a final boss
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Micc »

:mrgreen: