micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #400  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:14 pm

i'm still safe. i don't know what broke in the window - some mustard dripped into the cracks but i can't find anything else. it smells horrible.


Vote count 1.5

wheat crops: 31

lynchPink Ball (3): Eragon, lazyreads, Ankamius
tosser (2): Invisibility, skitter30
Eragon (1): Ausuka
Invisibility (1): tosser
lazyreads (1): Pink Ball

not voting (1): Slaxx


doctorInvisibility (3): skitter30, Slaxx, Invisibility
skitter30 (1): Eragon

not voting (5): Pink Ball, Ankamius, tosser, lazyreads, Ausuka


with 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch. day 1 ends february 22nd at 15:30 central US time; in (expired on 2019-02-22 15:30:00)


mod notes
  • skitter is vla fridays. and saturdays.
Last edited by schadd_ on Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #401  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:33 pm

In post 299, skitter30 wrote:
also VOTE: tosser


@schadd
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #402  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:34 pm

oopts
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

Invisibility
Mafia Scum
 
User avatar
Joined: April 17, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #403  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:41 pm

UNVOTE:
hmm
tosser do you still scumread, and if you do, why? (if you still agree with stuff that you've said just say what you still agree with_
"invisibility is actually braindead" -- RadiantCowbells

Pink Ball
The Power of Love
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #404  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:55 pm

Ok I get your point skitter, but I think you're just speculating of what sue meant with those groups. The thing is, I'm doing exactly the same but in the opposite way. Thanks for helping me realize that.

I have no good reads at this point, sorry.

UNVOTE: lazyreads

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #405  (ISO)  » Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:10 pm

VOTE: Ausuka

I like this the best.

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #406  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:13 am

In post 209, Eragon wrote:
In post 195, Ausuka wrote:i don't really get the tosser wagon.

In post 91, tosser wrote:don't know why Invisibility is so invested in farming

this doesn't have a question mark but like, it still comes across as a question? it's pressing invis about the farming. it could have been more direct but i don't see any scum motivation for him to put it this way, and i also don't see any scum motivation to call something you said a question if you don't think it's a question.

In post 149, Slaxx wrote:By the way, my issue with Tosser is that they read as intentionally opaque then gave Vizzy trouble for understanding them.

I don't think tosser actually pushed invis as scum for this and I don't see why scum!tosser gives Vizzy trouble in an alignment neutral way.

Eragon what are your thoughts on tosser?


frankly i havent really been paying attention that much.

Like, i've got some weird pings, but weird pings could just be playstyle

I'll actually have to look at the posts deeper + its still early

why is your rvs vote better than the weird pings you're getting from tosser? and like as far as I can tell you don't have many scumreads so why wouldn't you want to pay more attention to this?

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #407  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:18 am

In post 210, Eragon wrote:
In post 196, Ausuka wrote:so far i want this:

HEAL: lazyreads

VOTE: Eragon

Lazy mainly gutreads as town here? like she feels like she's genuinely going through the thread and looking for scum in a gimmick alt way.

Eragon's content posts feel off to me? Like I feel like is picking at flaws in tosser's posts but not in a scumhunting way if that makes sense, like he isn't really interested in if tosser is scum or not.


uhh i mean on of them was me questioning tosser if i was understanding the intent right and the other was me saying that tosser asked the same question about what he himself is doing, so i dont really think either of those are picking at flaws

Yeah you're pointing out the flaws (the second one didn't really come off as just questioning the intent, with the line "If you think its a bad thing, why, and why are you not talking about anyone else invested in farming?") but it feels more like you're asking these questions because you feel obligated to look like you're scumhunting, and it doesn't seem like you're particularly looking at the scum motivation in what tosser is saying. What I'm trying to say is, you saw some obviously flawed posts and pointed out those flaws but it didn't come off as a real attempt to catch scum.

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #408  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:32 am

In post 229, tosser wrote:
In post 203, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 201, Ausuka wrote:
In post 197, Pink Ball wrote:Why do you use interrogation marks when you're stating your opinion

/water our wheat crops

That's just how I write, I can stop if it bothers you. And also I'm saying the complete opposite of that - I'm saying that the quotation mark is not always necessary for an interrogation, not that it always is. In any case I can't see how tosser is scummy for thinking that you don't need a quotation mark.

/water our wheat crops

Sorry, it doesn't bother me, didn't want to imply that. It pings me as scummy in a psychological level, like you're giving your opinions but with a pinch of salt in order to avoid being pushed for them

if you read me as non-confrontational after my start then its perhaps you that have problems evaluating problems

I don't think anyone said this so that post was addressed to me, not to you.

In post 256, Slaxx wrote:
In post 245, lazyreads wrote:
In post 238, Slaxx wrote:Ok cool not moving my vote.

This isn’t a play style difference or him having a different approach than others. He’s pretty obviously doubling down on this without good reason.

Also the claim that he was being up front enough to take at face value is lol

what would his reason be as scum


Not knowing how to organically manufacture a new vote with focus on him.

Or, teammate is under fire and they don’t want to talk about that and so keep focus on Izzy.

Wanting to focus on the wheat issue because they’re having trouble conjuring reads but still want to look like they’re contributing (similar but distinct from first one)

Or, see the playerlist and decide Izzy might be an easier push than Skitter, Me, etc. Although this is less likely I think because they are returning to the site.


So yeah, a myriad of reasons. Any reason they’d do it as town?

i don't get the point about not being able to organically manufacture a new vote. it doesn't strike me as something you need to learn how to do. and i don't think tosser was under that much pressure when he started talking again.
who would that team mate be? i don't really think anyone was especially under fire at the time.
the third one i don't get; that might motivate tosser to write and but not anything that happens afterwards.
i don't think anyone looks at the player list and decides who they're going to vote. sure, maybe they avoid a few people, but i don't think anyone would choose one specific person because it seems very difficult to pull off at all organically.

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #409  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:37 am

In post 292, Ankamius wrote:Either way, Ausuka and Eragon had the scummiest responses to the mechanic.

Why?

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #410  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:54 am

i don't think pink ball's push is correct but also i don't feel that he's scum. eragon to me feels like he's kind of sitting on the sidelines of the popular arguments and half-commiting to them? like he's kind of indulging things but he's not really looking out for what's scum and uses "it's early" as an excuse for that when we're quite far into the game and I don't feel like it's actually a good excuse for what seems to me like he's holding back.

In post 405, Slaxx wrote:VOTE: Ausuka

I like this the best.

why? i'd understand posting this if you'd already talked about it but you've said nothing about me the whole game so far so i don't get it.

{invis, lazy} are probably town. {toss, pb} can be townleans. {slaxx, skitter} seem like easy townreads i'd usually make but i don't actually think they've done anything towny. {Ank} is null to me - she's not lying about the wheat thing but that doesn't make her town. eragon is the only sr i have right now.

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #411  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:29 pm

@ausuka, can you talk about why toss/pb are townleans? i'm not vibing either really rn
and can elaborate a bit more on how your reading me? (ie what does 'seem like easy townreads i'd usually make but i don't think they've done anything townie' mean?)
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #412  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 12:50 pm

tosser feels like town doubling down like out of fustration; i don't think scum behaves like he does. pink ball felt genuine recently.

my read on you is essentially null, i instinctively wanted to put you as town because your posting is efforting but that's nai and like reading over your posts there's nothing I really wanted to townread you for so i decided to seperate you and slaxx off.

Pink Ball
The Power of Love
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #413  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:46 pm

Agree with ausuka in his read on you, Skittles. You usually scumread me, I usually townread you. We should both be paranoid about the other. Same with Slaxx, but his gambit to draw the nightkill sounds exactly like town!Slaxx

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #414  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:53 pm

I mean there's also very real scum motivation to do the gambit, if what Ank says about scum wanting high wheat levels is true and scum is aware of that.

(i'm a she btw.)

Pink Ball
The Power of Love
 
User avatar
Joined: December 15, 2018
Pronoun: He

Post Post #415  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:59 pm

In post 414, Ausuka wrote:I mean there's also very real scum motivation to do the gambit, if what Ank says about scum wanting high wheat levels is true and scum is aware of that.

(i'm a she btw.)

Whoops sorry m'lady.

I know, I thought about that and I'm aware of Slaxx' capability of making a townie gambit to get townread. But Occam's razor yaddah yaddah

lazyreads
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #416  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:06 pm

only 11 posts :o
washed upside-down and all around

help im spinning and i cant stop spinning aaaaaaaaaaaa

lazyreads
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #417  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:07 pm

In post 412, Ausuka wrote:tosser feels like town doubling down like out of fustration; i don't think scum behaves like he does. pink ball felt genuine recently.

my read on you is essentially null, i instinctively wanted to put you as town because your posting is efforting but that's nai and like reading over your posts there's nothing I really wanted to townread you for so i decided to seperate you and slaxx off.

what do you mean genuine
washed upside-down and all around

help im spinning and i cant stop spinning aaaaaaaaaaaa

lazyreads
Townie
 
User avatar
Joined: January 24, 2019
Pronoun: She

Post Post #418  (ISO)  » Wed Feb 13, 2019 9:11 pm

In post 410, Ausuka wrote:{invis, lazy} are probably town. {toss, pb} can be townleans. {slaxx, skitter} seem like easy townreads i'd usually make but i don't actually think they've done anything towny. {Ank} is null to me - she's not lying about the wheat thing but that doesn't make her town. eragon is the only sr i have right now.

if shes not lying then why wouldnt that be a reason to townread her. why would scum reveal that high wheat is bad for town if its actually bad for town
washed upside-down and all around

help im spinning and i cant stop spinning aaaaaaaaaaaa

Ausuka
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: July 22, 2017
Location: uk (GMT)
Pronoun: She

Post Post #419  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 12:50 am

In post 417, lazyreads wrote:
In post 412, Ausuka wrote:tosser feels like town doubling down like out of fustration; i don't think scum behaves like he does. pink ball felt genuine recently.

my read on you is essentially null, i instinctively wanted to put you as town because your posting is efforting but that's nai and like reading over your posts there's nothing I really wanted to townread you for so i decided to seperate you and slaxx off.

what do you mean genuine

Pink Ball feels genuine, especially around 375, he seems convinced that the srs are him are playstyle and not a food read.
In post 418, lazyreads wrote:
In post 410, Ausuka wrote:{invis, lazy} are probably town. {toss, pb} can be townleans. {slaxx, skitter} seem like easy townreads i'd usually make but i don't actually think they've done anything towny. {Ank} is null to me - she's not lying about the wheat thing but that doesn't make her town. eragon is the only sr i have right now.

if shes not lying then why wouldnt that be a reason to townread her. why would scum reveal that high wheat is bad for town if its actually bad for town

If it's not that big of a deal and she thinks towncred she can gather will be worth the cost.

schadd_
Smooth Operator
Smooth Operator
 
User avatar
Joined: December 28, 2016
Location: out front
Pronoun: He

Post Post #420  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:23 am

prodding tosser & eragon
rungus
todays featured user: Papa Zito

we're tearing it up

Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
 
User avatar
Joined: January 01, 2010
Location: Indy
Pronoun: He

Post Post #421  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:02 am

@Ausuka

How is Tosser frustrated town? That makes zero sense.

I’m voting you because I’m townreading Ank because of the IRT we had re: the claim. She said your reaction was sus so here I am.

(Tosser, Eragon, Aus) is the lynchpool for me rn

(Invis, Ank, Lazy) is the townpool

PB and Skitter will solve themselves eventually thru time or associations.

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #422  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:39 am

In post 412, Ausuka wrote:tosser feels like town doubling down like out of fustration; i don't think scum behaves like he does. pink ball felt genuine recently.

my read on you is essentially null, i instinctively wanted to put you as town because your posting is efforting but that's nai and like reading over your posts there's nothing I really wanted to townread you for so i decided to seperate you and slaxx off.


bolded: really? i did get that he's frustrated and doubling down but i'm not sure why you think that's more likely to come from town; his insistence on his vizzy vote actually feels scummy to me
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #423  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:40 am

In post 413, Pink Ball wrote:Agree with ausuka in his read on you, Skittles. You usually scumread me, I usually townread you. We should both be paranoid about the other. Same with Slaxx, but his gambit to draw the nightkill sounds exactly like town!Slaxx


i don't particularly have a problem with her read on me; i just didn't understand the wording the first time around so i asked
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA

skitter30
Best Performance: Mafia
Best Performance: Mafia
 
User avatar
Joined: March 26, 2017
Location: EST
Pronoun: She

Post Post #424  (ISO)  » Thu Feb 14, 2019 10:42 am

i don't really have anything mind-shatteringly new to say; my reads are just about the same since i was here last
i guess i kinda want tosser to post more (or at least get replaced)
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA

PreviousNext
[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games