micro 849 - silver 2: mustard problems (boing)

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #440  (isolation #0)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:10 pm

That's me \o/
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #442  (isolation #1)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:29 pm

No I'm out playing board games.
Can I have the TLDR?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #446  (isolation #2)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Okay I will read. But in the morning while at work.
Who is Scum?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #448  (isolation #3)  » Fri Feb 15, 2019 8:40 pm

In post 447, Slaxx wrote:Your slot unfortunately


Great. \o/
What other reads do you have?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #449  (isolation #4)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:44 am

Work has been busy today so I haven't had a chance to catch up yet.
Open to discuss and look at particular ISO/posts until then.
Just over 2 pages a real day is tragic activity.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #464  (isolation #5)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 7:38 pm

Okay. I've done a read through at last. Yay Vedith \o/
I really like Invisibility Ank and Skitter as town. Which is odd as I don't normally town read easily.
Eragon and PB are pinging my finger tips. PB town reading Eragon for a weak reason and now all of a sudden back tracking?
Eragons posts to PB all look pre planned or faked.
and just feel planned between them.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #466  (isolation #6)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:22 pm

I like how Skitter interacts with her Scum reads. Mainly talking about comments to PB.
Skitter is normally a player I like as town, with pulling out that meta card is proving I'm this game that she's trying to sort players early.

A lot of what I read from the game as a whole is NAI or really slow paced to what is should be. Skitter is actively trying to push the game forward.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #468  (isolation #7)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:44 pm

I probably see it different as I read the game in one sitting rather than being in the game day by day.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #472  (isolation #8)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 8:56 pm

In post 404, Pink Ball wrote:I have no good reads at this point, sorry.


What are you current scum/Scum lean reads?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #477  (isolation #9)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:08 pm

In post 476, skitter30 wrote:@vedith i can't tell if you've gone back to read other posts or something but i would like an answer to this


Sorry I was going through PBs ISO again.
I don't get the question? I'm basing it from previous games with you. I'm pretty sure it's this account or my alts.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #479  (isolation #10)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:25 pm

At one stage I was running 9 alts and I know I've played more than 1 with you.
I probably won't have a good solid sense, which past games have proven whenever I use meta theres a good chance i read the slot incorrectly. But if I feel that someone is town because I recognise a good play or feel that the intention are town in going with it until proven otherwise.

Even now as Scum you have no reason to question me so that makes me feel more confident.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #480  (isolation #11)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:39 pm

In post 452, Ausuka wrote:looking through era's iso i still feel that he's scum; like he's not really making any pushes and doesn't feel interested in scumhunting at all and says it's because it's earlygame even though it's not and he's even putting effort into the game, it's just that as far as I can tell it isn't going into scumhunting.


I agree with this.
It looks like he is interested in Scum hunting. But he starts a push or questioning then it feels it falls through.
This doesn't directly fall under Scum but there's a good chance here I think.

@Eragon - You're vote is just sitting on PB from your first post. What's your actual read there right now?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #481  (isolation #12)  » Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:40 pm

Okay I managed to let the time get the better of me again and it's 2:40am. As I have work in 4hours I'm going to bed.
Sleep well all of you lovely people \o/
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #489  (isolation #13)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 4:01 am

In post 487, Eragon wrote:frankly, i dont think i have one. I havent seen anything that makes me think he is town or scum. i wasnt a huge fan of his last post that without progression changes his reads against someone he was calling another person out for pushing, kinda feels band-wagony, but its not huge.


You're vote is currently cast on PB. Should I assume you don't have any reads below Null?
If you have I'll like you to share them.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #501  (isolation #14)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 8:53 pm

I'd rather sort my Scum reads first.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #504  (isolation #15)  » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:17 pm

I'm favouring Eragon over PB right now.
But that depends to what Eragon says about their reads.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #580  (isolation #16)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:12 am

Hello \o/
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #582  (isolation #17)  » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:11 am

I'm thinking.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #640  (isolation #18)  » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:21 am

I'm off today so I read soon. \o/
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #645  (isolation #19)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:02 am

Atm I think Lazy, Slaxx and Ausaka is where the Scum team are in.
Eragon I actually felt was town from his posting end of yesterday.
Invis and Ank just town for me.

I just finished a game with Slaxx scum where he had me convinced he was town. I feel the same was in this game reading this and think Slaxx voting me is because I'm an easy lynch. I'd rather lynch him over Lazy every time.

VOTE: Slaxx

Challenge me
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #654  (isolation #20)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:41 pm

In post 646, Slaxx wrote:So...because I flipped scum in another game and your slot has been scummy I'm scum?


That's not what I said at all :lol:
I'm saying you were Scum there and I have the exact same thought of your play there as your play here.
I mis read you there like I mis read you here.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #655  (isolation #21)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:42 pm

In post 653, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: edith
hmm


When I flip town you might listen.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #657  (isolation #22)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:34 pm

Doesn't change me being right.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #660  (isolation #23)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Well I'm not going to be trying to convince scum i'm right, if that's what your hoping here.
I'm just waiting for particular responses ti pin down your buddy.

I'm making a better tomorrow, today! \o/
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #662  (isolation #24)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:30 pm

In post 661, Slaxx wrote:I mean if that’s your excuse not to engage in dialogue that’s fine I guess.


I'm happy to. I just don't see your argument of no to change my mind.
If you actually want to convince me that I'm wrong then advise why I should vote someone else over you?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #664  (isolation #25)  » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:45 pm

In post 663, Slaxx wrote:My shitty ass wheat gambit pretty much always comes from town me. Look at Winters Sacrifice for Slaxx gambiting to draw a night kill.

Also the Tosser play is absolutely horrid, but that’s your slot so it’s a dead end.

I’ve already given my reason for several reads, including Vizzy town and Eragon town. You’re acting like the burden of proof is on me when I’ve been much more transparent with my thought processes.


Why are you intentionally twisting what I'm saying?
If you think my vote is wrong on you and care enough to want to discuss you should be trying to change my mind.

Your gambit is NAI and tosser doesn't change my read on you.
Who else is scum with me?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #666  (isolation #26)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:35 am

In post 665, Slaxx wrote:Tosser is your slot

And why is my gambit NAI?


I know it is. But it gives me 0 reason to change my vote from you.
Because I don't know if you would do that as town or Scum based alone. Your argument was that it's something town you would do. I don't know that therefore NAI.

But who else is Scum other than me?
I'll continue this tomorrow though.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #677  (isolation #27)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:45 am

In post 667, Slaxx wrote:Buuuut you’re so confident on my scum game that you voted me based on one that just finished like 48 hours ago? That makes zero sense.


Okay I guess I'll stay up a little longer.
You again have intentionally twisted what I was saying and tried to play it into your favour.
You are comparing what infirmation on your play I have in your scum game to a particular play I wouldn't have seen in your town game.
You're argument is completely invalid.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #678  (isolation #28)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:46 am

In post 669, Slaxx wrote:My guess is Ausuka.


Okay, why?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #681  (isolation #29)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:48 am

In post 668, Eragon wrote:can you explain the similarities?


The posts and pushes have the same context and feel to them. Looking to being helpful/useful when actually not.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #683  (isolation #30)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:50 am

In post 671, Eragon wrote:Your reads don’t get 100% correct if you flip town


I'm confident enough in my town reads alone to be confident that I'm right here.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #685  (isolation #31)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:51 am

In post 672, Slaxx wrote:The fact Vedith is willing to say “lol that’s NAI” before even doing a meta dive or asking other people to source games is like

Wut

Like I understand if you don’t want to lean heavily on outside games to read me as town but you can’t do that while ALSO leaning on a recent game to read me as scum.

He just looking for a good couch to OMGUS me on.



Again mis repping what I was saying.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #686  (isolation #32)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:55 am

In post 673, Eragon wrote:Then why don’t you explain why you are “Right” to town members?


Well for a start Slaxx is now twisting what I'm saying to suit. So there's that to add.
The fact that Scum are easily between him Lazy and Ausaka means that voting him I'm right more times than not.
When I'm trying to discuss about the other Scum I have to keep asking for an answer and even then it shows he's not looking for Scum otherwise it wouldn't just be guess without backing.

Slaxx is clearly Scum here.

Also im phone posting and it's 6am if you can post questions in less spam that would be great.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #687  (isolation #33)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:57 am

In post 675, Eragon wrote:Your argument you are absolutely convinced on is

“I think he is overall towny, but I misread him in the ballroom blitz game and I think I’m misreading him the same way here”


The play is the same.
I was pretty convinced that Slaxxs play in that game reflected here.
Why would I be pushing as 2 more read town reads as Scum here today as Scum? That makes no sense.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #689  (isolation #34)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:59 am

In post 676, Slaxx wrote:Like it never crosses his mind I might just be a hard read for him in general?


Plausible but your reaction to all of this just makes me know I'm right.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #690  (isolation #35)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:01 am

In post 684, Slaxx wrote:That is unacceptably vague

And you still haven’t addressed the fact you don’t have town meta on me to compare it to

Which would be absolutely fine

If you weren’t using meta for the entirety of this push


But it wasn't just meta and you know that.
You're twisting what my read is all together.

I'm not sure town here would get so defensive to me calling you Scum and saying to follow my read tomorrow when you have a Scum read on me and I'm the most obvious lynch today.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #692  (isolation #36)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:05 am

In post 688, Slaxx wrote:I’m really baffled how anyone can cast a vote on someone who they’ve played with as scum but not as town and, in good faith, say “I’m voting him because he feels similar” and not have the thought that maybe it’s a playstyle thing and not AI.

Then. On top of that, completely ignore any additional meta that might point towards me being torn.

It’s just... beyond comprehension from a town player.


It's like me saying I only push higher town read players as town and not as Scum as I don't want to be called out on it.
It's meta that is particular to a different part of the argument.
You saying you only make gambit as town is not something I would take as meta with you saying it.

I have seen how you play Scum though and I do feel its the same as here.

Again why the Scum on Ausaka?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #694  (isolation #37)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:07 am

In post 691, Slaxx wrote:1. The similarities between the games besides “feel”
2. The fact you don’t have any accurate town meta on me and refuse to look into it to falsify your read on me but still are leaning on a single game for your scumread on me
3. Why, in this particular game, outside of any meta, I’m scum


I can do a cross over of examples between that game and this game tomorrow when I'm am my PC.
But it will be for the town not for you.
I already stated I don't need to convince you. You then wanted to discuss reads and still fail to show interest in sorting out other Scum.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #697  (isolation #38)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:10 am

In post 693, Slaxx wrote:Because it’s a stupid fucking reason to suspect someone.

When I feel it’s my play at fault I’ll admit it. Skitter, Eragon, and Pink all know that.

If I have a hard time following a thought process I tend to get suspicious. When people direct the conversation to my reaction to the bad thought process instead of elaborating on it I go for blood.


But it doesn't make sense for you to react this was at all.
On my flip town should lynch you tomorrow just for how defensive you got.
It makes no sense for you to "admit" your play at fault as Scum so I don't even know what you're saying right now?
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #699  (isolation #39)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:14 am

In post 696, Slaxx wrote:Vizzy, Lazy, Ank, and Eragon are all townreads.

I think Lazy might be the only one I haven’t explained well.

You two are what’s left.


So when you have PoE it's okay but when you're in my PoE and I feel you to be the most scummy on it I don't make sense?
Get out of here with your double standards.

I don't care that I'm the lynch today, tomorrow you're lynched then Lazy or Ausaka.

VOTE: Vedith

I'm done talking with you. You wanted to discuss Scum reads to convince me you're not Scum and you just can't do it.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #701  (isolation #40)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:15 am

In post 700, Slaxx wrote:Like I can’t say much more but I know you’re not this dumb


We're done. After I flip town PoE alone means you have to be lynched.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #704  (isolation #41)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:27 am

You realise it doesn't matter right?
You can try and post whatever to look town now.

Once I flip town you are lynched on PoE alone.
We're done. I'm today's lynch and I'm not going to argue out of it.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #707  (isolation #42)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:36 am

In post 705, Slaxx wrote:You can just address like any of the points I made.


I addressed it all and you twisted it all.
Easy push? Eragon or Ausaka are easier pushes.

Enjoy tomorrow.
:)
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #710  (isolation #43)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:41 am

In post 709, Slaxx wrote:I feel like I’m trying to have a conversation with someone about what their favorite type of pizza is and they’re using astrology and particle physics to answer.


Irrelevant example.
Keep going I'm sure my read will change.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #713  (isolation #44)  » Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:46 am

In post 711, Slaxx wrote:You’re purposefully obfuscating our engagement.


But why would this be your worry if I'm scum?
Although false it just looks better on you if I flipped red.

Scum mentality.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #720  (isolation #45)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 2:59 pm

Oh...
Although Ank played so well and deserves it It's a hollow win on my side.
Town played great I think and I like you all \o/

Thanks for the game Schadd.
Side note I actually thought I was in a sort of dead PT that was not fake.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #729  (isolation #46)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:10 pm

In post 727, Ankamius wrote:I don't think I played this well tbh

I wanted to powerwolf the fuck out of this game, but I completely lost my momentum when the thread died

and then pink ball got lynched while I was busy with other stuff...


Well I think you did well. \o/
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #734  (isolation #47)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:13 pm

In post 732, the worst wrote:+1 Ank this was a good scumgame from you :<


Image
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #740  (isolation #48)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 739, schadd_ wrote:are u ok with mafia PT release !!


No! My feelings are to be between me and you :mad:
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #742  (isolation #49)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 740, Vedith wrote:No! My feelings are to be between me and you


Oh, the Mafia PT? sure!
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #743  (isolation #50)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:19 pm

In post 741, Pink Ball wrote:Your gambit was enough for making it a good scumgame, Ank.

I thought lazy was going to kill Eragon, Slaxx and Vedith, and that you were going to push Ausuka with Vizzy being the one who decides who wins.


My flip would make Ausaka look town.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #752  (isolation #51)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:29 pm

In post 746, Pink Ball wrote:Ausuka was town with or without your flip. I was having more trouble with lazyreads. And not only she tunneled me D1, but then killed Slaxx, Eragon and Ausuka


If I was in Lazy's shoes I would have done worse.
Don't be mean.
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #755  (isolation #52)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:34 pm

You did great Slaxx \o/
I claim scum \o/

Vedith
Survivor
 
User avatar
Joined: June 18, 2015
Location: Surrey
Pronoun: He

Post Post #757  (isolation #53)  » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:37 pm

In post 754, Pink Ball wrote:Not being mean


Okay, I mis understood sorry.
I claim scum \o/


[ + ]

Return to Completed Micro Games