micro 871: mystery box of silver 4 (G O)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:26 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Like for crying out loud she comes with the most obviously crafted response to today and she addresses a ton of things that should make 100% sense but the result is basically "lol who is scum just vote each other" as if what she said was enough justification to stay on the sidelines to watch us fight today and obviously it didn't go that way. It made no sense to me, perhaps it somehow made sense in her head but yeah.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:27 am

Post by nomnomnom »

@Mastina after this game please tell me what was going through your head because even now I have no clue and it somehow is working so I kinda need to understand how the fuck do you do this
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:28 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Why would you have NK'd me as scum? I hadn't scumread you all game, but gave my doubts on Mastina and speculated on a Mastina/CN team early on. This is the ideal lylo situation for scum!you.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:31 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1152, LuckyOtter wrote:Why would you have NK'd me as scum? I hadn't scumread you all game, but gave my doubts on Mastina and speculated on a Mastina/CN team early on. This is the ideal lylo situation for scum!you.
Mastina says scumteam is CN/chutes
Chutes says scumteam is CN/mastina

All I have to do as scum here is do something like make a watch PT with you, nightkill you, and that's all. Easiest win of my life.
That didn't happen so yeah. Illogical game state for me to be in as scum. So occam's razor says I am not scum here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

They both declared their scumteam d3, I had a roadmap laid out for me as scum. Again, this is verifiable information.

I simply have no reason to be here as scum! This is just a WIFOM gambit, and again, this is provable if you check mastina's entrance to this LYLO which is improving those WIFOM parameters with PT information, "fuck you scum for confirming me town" and "guess I am hammering today lol". This is, again, verifiable. The rest of today is posting walls of text about self meta and hoping this is enough. Again, 100% verifiable.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:35 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 978, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 976, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 971, nomnomnom wrote:Rolestopping wouldn't block me, it would block all actions on me. It makes me an ascetic BP for the night.

I am still cleared by the mechanics of this game though, so yeah. Mastina's just trying to gambit and failing at it.
Ok ok.

Right, so you and c&n couldn't have been on the same pt. Unless you made that up, and also the rule about nightless phases. I mean it's a huge stretch and mastina/cn makes more sense to me but I'll still have to think on it.
C/N and I can't be be scums by the fact we were put in a PT together, yeah.
Honestly, I'm also not liking the fact that you tried to play this as truth.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:35 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

What would that roadmap be?
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:36 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Sorry I missed your previous post
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1155, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 978, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 976, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 971, nomnomnom wrote:Rolestopping wouldn't block me, it would block all actions on me. It makes me an ascetic BP for the night.

I am still cleared by the mechanics of this game though, so yeah. Mastina's just trying to gambit and failing at it.
Ok ok.

Right, so you and c&n couldn't have been on the same pt. Unless you made that up, and also the rule about nightless phases. I mean it's a huge stretch and mastina/cn makes more sense to me but I'll still have to think on it.
C/N and I can't be be scums by the fact we were put in a PT together, yeah.
Honestly, I'm also not liking the fact that you tried to play this as truth.
But this is the truth fmpov. I'm just telling you what I see. I cannot be scum with CN when I was put in a PT with him. It's only my word, but this is the truth fmpov.
In post 1156, LuckyOtter wrote:What would that roadmap be?
Already said it.
Make watch PT with you.
Nightkill you.
Let mastina and chutes scream at each other before someone commits to a vote.
Hammer for the win.

This is how it would have went 100% of the time and this is what I would have done as scum because this is my best shot at winning.
There is simply no reason for scum me to do all of this. scum!mastina does this for wifom angle-shooting and trying to get herself a winning position by giving a hammer between us two if we follow her start of day logic.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:39 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

In post 1153, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 1152, LuckyOtter wrote:Why would you have NK'd me as scum? I hadn't scumread you all game, but gave my doubts on Mastina and speculated on a Mastina/CN team early on. This is the ideal lylo situation for scum!you.

All I have to do as scum here is do something like make a watch PT with you, nightkill you, and that's all. Easiest win of my life.
That didn't happen so yeah. Illogical game state for me to be in as scum. So occam's razor says I am not scum here.
But then chutes thought through the CN/Mastina scenario and didn't like it, then he said scumteam was CN/me. That's where it left off.

Also, Occam's razor says Mastina would have NK'd you and gotten me to vote chutes, for the easiest win of her life. Occam's razor just isn't helpful here.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:43 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1159, LuckyOtter wrote:
In post 1153, nomnomnom wrote:

But then chutes thought through the CN/Mastina scenario and didn't like it, then he said scumteam was CN/me. That's where it left off.

Also, Occam's razor says Mastina would have NK'd you and gotten me to vote chutes, for the easiest win of her life. Occam's razor just isn't helpful here.
Chutes would literally have never reconsidered me if i was scum in a LYLO with him this game and if he did he'd deserve praise for it.
town!mastina would have probably followed her cn/chutes team idea anyway, voted early and i could have won this way.

Again, best shot at winning.
I know occam's razor isn't helping much here. Again, best shot for my defense is: just go and watch how mastina approached today. It literally is a thoughtpiece of why she did this. That's why I voted there.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:50 am

Post by nomnomnom »

1. Approach today with a "LOL WTF MY SUSPECT DIED"
2. Say she is conftown
3. Tell us she will have hammer this lylo and that she will not scumhunt because "lol no idea"
4. One of us votes her
4b. cause more confusion with her "haha I could be venge and scum!otter is scared to vote me" to make me reconsider you
5. Goes in a 1v1 against me, with walls full of AtE, self-meta, wifom and angleshoot

That's what she did.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:53 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

*sigh* Here's a thing. Just playing out a world in which you are town and telling the truth.

My major hangup is Mastina taking you to lylo, but it's not impossible. If chutes was deadset on protecting/watching you (doesn't matter which), either he won the roll, or Mastina just decided she had to follow suit and protect/watch you. She had to make a PT, didn't matter which one she made. Trying to figure out why she'd take chutes in particular.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 3:57 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1162, LuckyOtter wrote:*sigh* Here's a thing. Just playing out a world in which you are town and telling the truth.

My major hangup is Mastina taking you to lylo, but it's not impossible. If chutes was deadset on protecting/watching you (doesn't matter which), either he won the roll, or Mastina just decided she had to follow suit and protect/watch you. She had to make a PT, didn't matter which one she made. Trying to figure out why she'd take chutes in particular.
My guess is that she's lying about being put in a rolestop PT because it makes no sense to risk your game on a lost roll.

I didn't understand why she did and crafted an entire narrative around her PT being a rolestop besides giving her a reason not to scumhunt on lylo (which again is fucking bonkers) but later down this LYLO I saw what she was going for. It's clever and full of WIFOM, but it's just that: WIFOM. She spent the night carefully crafting an entire PT to make herself seem plausible AND be able to rebound on any of us, were one of us were to vote her seriously, because that logic would have also applied to you in a world where you vote her first and she does the same thing with you. Exact same logic.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:04 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

If you're telling the truth about the PTs, Mastina had no choice but to make either a rolestop or a watch PT. At this point in the game, they'll essentially do the same thing because let's say you're chosen as a watch target. She's obviously not going to choose to NK you. That would make her potential confscum to chutes.

Well, then they vote each other and it still leaves me to decide which of them is lying, and I probably choose chutes.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:06 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 1164, LuckyOtter wrote:If you're telling the truth about the PTs, Mastina had no choice but to make either a rolestop or a watch PT. At this point in the game, they'll essentially do the same thing because let's say you're chosen as a watch target. She's obviously not going to choose to NK you. That would make her potential confscum to chutes.

Well, then they vote each other and it still leaves me to decide which of them is lying, and I probably choose chutes.
It actually matters because if a rolestop PT is ever made where the other person defends me she cannot nightkill me, and that would give good justification to kill chutes because I said d3 that I thought Mastina was scum.

There IS a difference, and it's important to see it.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

But I think you're right: I think she's not lying about be being the chosen person to be watched/rolestopped but I think she's lying about the whole "It was my idea and that's why I thought he was confscum OH WELL"
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:08 am

Post by nomnomnom »

about me being the chosen person*
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:13 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Godfuckingdamnitalltohell
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:20 am

Post by nomnomnom »

And honestly I also believe there's a reason for her to go AtE and self-meta referencing over and over again even despite you saying you didn't find it useful.

The more she talks about this game the more she pits herself as scum. She has no case against me. None. So she just protects herself with self meta to avoid giving you the key to this puzzle.

I discussed with you in extensive length the key points that I think show Mastina as scum and I had to take the first leap of faith today for that. I am not scared of talking about anything.

I'm simply town trying to reach a victory with you and trying to make you avoid the WIFOM trap mastina set for this LYLO. That's all. That's her last resort.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:25 am

Post by nomnomnom »

honestly that is pretty scary because were I to wait more in this LYLO and question her, she would have posted these self meta references way earlier and I would have probably reconsidered you because this is my vulnerable spot (as in, AtE and semi-truths like that). Glad I didn't give her enough time to do this.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:29 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

I have a lot of reason to think you're scum, Nom. I can easily see a world in which you're seeding doubt on Mastina's slot D3, and D4 you paint everything she does as WIFOM. And frankly, she kind of sets herself up for that. Like, she might have just gifted you a win with the way she refused to vote you back and go on about her self meta analysis. And finally, there's a lot in your own tone that makes me feel that you're playing me. It feels a little bit like I beetlejuiced you in here to try to flip the game around. If I lose to that, I guess I'm OK with it. Good job, you played me. I'll give you credit for that. But the real win for you is taking some really dumb risky gambles with putting together the PTs you did. It paid off, and you deserve the win for that I guess.

I'm just banking on you not making two dumb risky gambles, first relinquishing doc PT to me and mastina, then relinquishing a rolestop PT to mastina and chutes. If Mastina is scum, she made a gamble too, but I can see how she'd be forced into it and came out in a suboptimal position. I'm sure she hoped she could NK you, then couldn't, and subsequently had to try to weasel her way into a win, seeing which of us was more likely to turn on the other. When it was obvious she couldn't get you to turn on me, she had to resort to getting me to turn on you.

I'm also basing this on my original read on Mastina/CN. It makes the most sense.

VOTE: Mastina

Either way, GG, really. I went back and forth several times. Sorry for dragging this out.
LuckyOtter
LuckyOtter
Goon
LuckyOtter
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Sat Jun 29, 2019 4:29 am

Post by LuckyOtter »

Please tell me I'm right
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades