Micro 894: Marked for Death!! [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 473, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 463, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: DP

Well played I guess but
it's pretty obvious you're the only one who would make that mark
Eventhough, I already know Chemist is scum, if this was a typical game and you weren’t IC, I would probably vote Chemist based on this.

Why? Because like as is clearly obvious to you, there really isn’t any logical basis for Chemist to think this. This conclusion just as logically applies to him equally if not more so.

I think he hammered because he didn’t want GB in LYLO. He was very clearly a mislynch by the time he got hammered. It was obvious to GL and that’s why I didn’t want to rush that vote.
Bold claim coming from someone who danced around giving a read on GB for all of yesterday
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

Pun not intended by the way
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

DP’s only interactions with Caesar are pushing them for being unreadable due to a gimmick alt

Spoiler:
and I wanna townread it pls help
GTKAS

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Dancing Puppets »

In post 475, Chemist1422 wrote:

Well played I guess but
Eventhough, I already know Chemist is scum, if this was a typical game and you weren’t IC, I would probably vote Chemist based on this.

Why? Because like as is clearly obvious to you, there really isn’t any logical basis for Chemist to think this. This conclusion just as logically applies to him equally if not more so.

I think he hammered because he didn’t want GB in LYLO. He was very clearly a mislynch by the time he got hammered. It was obvious to GL and that’s why I didn’t want to rush that vote.
Bold claim coming from someone who danced around giving a read on GB for all of yesterday
Dancing around? Hardly. You know damn well I only unvoted Titus’ vote on elements in order not to rush the lynch. I was never planning to vote GB unless elements flipped town but hey, nice misrep. :lol:
Dance, dance
And these are the lives you love to lead
~ Fall Out Boy

Hydra of Titus and Nancy Drew 39
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:50 pm

In post 477, Chemist1422 wrote:DP’s only interactions with Caesar are pushing them for being unreadable due to a gimmick alt

Spoiler:
That’s because I actually am town here. I don’t know what the point of this is?

This isn’t a traditional LYLO so this reads as transparently fake to me.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 478, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Well played I guess but

Dancing around? Hardly. You know damn well I only unvoted Titus’ vote on elements in order not to rush the lynch. I was never planning to vote GB unless elements flipped town but hey, nice misrep. :lol:
Show me where you have a read on GB then
GTKAS

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:20 am

Spoiler:
In post 390, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 381, Osetr wrote:remember me saying elements can be scum?

yeah nevermind that, i've read pages 4 to 7 and he aint no scum

it's bailey followed by puppets

VOTE: GeorgeBailey
In post 382, Osetr wrote:
In post 204, GeorgeBailey wrote:Aight, well either Chemist, Puppets, or I gotta hammer here.
But I really want a response from Caesar first.
In my experience, lynching someone who doesn't interact much with the game (which is why i'm guessing most people are voting him) hasn't turned out well.
this is my entire case

if you want more, lol why, this post is enough
This is the
entirety
of your case? Are you actually going to bother to explain this or what?

Yeah no. Neither DDL or GL thought he was scum and you’re wrong on us, so not trusting your reads on shit.
In post 398, Dancing Puppets wrote:But seriously, do you think GB’s ISO in general is scummy, other than that one post?
In post 401, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 399, Osetr wrote:im not sring gb on just one post

it's just testing

but you getting so mad most likely makes you town

so you and chem are good to go imo

gb > elements

elements & ceejay were pushing caesar pretty darn hard, and caesar was pushing their slot a lot as well. thatd be such unnecessary bussing, it'd be pretty dumb imo

gb on the other hand was always reluctant to lynch caesar despite nullreading him

he also didnt try to save his top townread of DDL by voting caesar and isntead went on a random vanity wagon
I will ISO GB but I dunno, why do you think DDL and GL were tr him?
In post 426, Dancing Puppets wrote:@Chemist, why GB over Elements?
In post 431, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 285, GuiltyLion wrote:here's what happened here

Bailey's obvious town by now but failed to choose either wagon and left his vote on a vanity wagon at EOD
thus giving scum the room to lynch a pretty obvious town player DDL instead of a very scummy Caesar slot

this is accurate summation regardless of whether Caesar is even scum or not. If he's lynchbait town he's now just another mislynch for scum to use later in the game. DDL was so town it hurts and seeing the wagon on him go through is legit annoying. I kinda suspect DP is a town slot that just paranoia tunneled their way out of seeing things straight.

elements/caesar/chemist need to go next in some order for town to have a chance at this game
GL hardtown read GB. Does Lion have pretty decent reads in general?
In post 439, Dancing Puppets wrote:
In post 438, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 433, GeorgeBailey wrote:@DP who are your top scum picks right now? Is it still Me/Ele?
Yeah, Chemist seems pretty townie except I’m leaning elements over you. I’m trying to decide if I agree on him being derp town.

You?
In post 453, Dancing Puppets wrote:I only went against my hydra partner not to rush the vote, so I will out of respect to her have to put it back on elements but I would rather feel confident in either elements or GB, which I’m not rn.

but still leaning elements over GB, however it’s definitely not a confident read.

Alright Chemist, while it wasn’t a hard tr, never once did I indicate I had any intention of voting GB over elements. I realized that GB was looking townier and townier and I was hoping that by not rushing the vote, Osetr and you would both see that GB was unlikely to be scum over elements. That and I was obviously fooled by you. Had I any inkling you might actually be a deep wolf att, believe me, I would have been a helluva lot more adamant about it.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:28 am

Spoiler:
In post 467, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 465, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Well played I guess but
I obviously know you’re scum but this makes absolutely no sense. Why does scum!us mark the player we wanted to lynch over GB?
Why would I not mark you here?

Well played I guess but

In post 477, Chemist1422 wrote:DP’s only interactions with Caesar are pushing them for being unreadable due to a gimmick alt

{spoiler=]and I wanna townread it pls help[/spoiler}
In post 480, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 478, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Well played I guess but

Show me where you have a read on GB then

@elements, I hope you can see exactly what Chemist is doing here?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:36 am

Well played I guess but it's pretty obvious you're the only one who would make that mark

Spoiler:

Both of the comments are clearly fake. Neither comes from a genuinely town mindset. Why? Because he’s obviously fake sorting me and the statement he put in spoiler tags, proves it. I’m really flabbergasted that he thinks he can still find a way to spin this. :lol:
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Elements »

right now I'd say I'm town reading chemist more
I agree with everything Elements is posting - Papa Zito
It's scummy as fak tho - Gamma Emerald
All my completed games
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 483, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Well played I guess but it's pretty obvious you're the only one who would make that mark

Spoiler:

Both of the comments are clearly fake. Neither comes from a genuinely town mindset. Why? Because he’s obviously fake sorting me and the statement he put in spoiler tags, proves it. I’m really flabbergasted that he thinks he can still find a way to spin this. :lol:
I'm not fake sorting you

You're already confirmed scum to me
GTKAS

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:41 am

In post 484, Elements wrote:right now I'd say I'm town reading chemist more
Why?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:43 am

In post 485, Chemist1422 wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm not fake sorting you

Well, I know that’s obviously reversed but why say things like you want to tr me then? It reads like a tmi slip.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:47 am

This is starting to look a bit like that MU game, where I got mislynched in LYLO for incorrectly tr scum, so that would really suck, for that to happen to me again.:/
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:49 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 487, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm not fake sorting you

Well, I know that’s obviously reversed but why say things like you want to tr me then? It reads like a tmi slip.
How is it a TMI slip when I have literally full knowledge of your alignment no matter mine

It doesn't matter what I express as my read on you at this point really, unless it's directed at Elements trying to convince them
GTKAS

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Elements »

In post 486, Dancing Puppets wrote:
Why?
Posts 2 and 4 are copies of posts 1 and 3. Seems like they are designed to draw away from the genuinity of posts 1 and 3

numbers relate to this day phase only
All my completed games
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:22 pm

In post 489, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 487, Dancing Puppets wrote:

Spoiler:

I'm not fake sorting you

How is it a TMI slip when I have literally full knowledge of your alignment no matter mine

It doesn't matter what I express as my read on you at this point really, unless it's directed at Elements trying to convince them
I know, that’s my point.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:28 pm

In post 490, Elements wrote:
In post 486, Dancing Puppets wrote:
Why?
Posts 2 and 4 are copies of posts 1 and 3. Seems like they are designed to draw away from the genuinity of posts 1 and 3

numbers relate to this day phase only
No offense but this is really silly. There is absolutely nothing “genuine” about Chemist trying to frame me. The obvious difference is only one of us is actually telling the truth here and it isn’t Chemist.

Are you just going to ignore everything else that’s happened in the game and base your reads off Chemist tricking you with a couple of posts?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:33 pm

Spoiler:

@elements, please think. He basically admitted I was town and now he’s walking back on it. How are you even falling for that?

@Chemist you definitely made the right call not marking me. I would have never fallen for this.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Elements »

This was a lie. I just wanted to gauge your reactions.
All my completed games
Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:41 pm

In post 443, GeorgeBailey wrote:

DP
-----
Chemist
___
Elements

Are probably my reads right now.
I'm fairly certain It's Elements, and if not, then i'll have to go with the two dead townies, since they both were right about Caesar.
I'm also town reading DP more than I am with Chemist
. So for me, it's more of process of elimination decision.

@Osetr
hey buddy, could you at least unvote me so i'm not 1 vote away from a hammer? As DP said, we have a couple days to talk this out.
And Chemist's eagerness to hammer me is a bit unnerving
. Doesn't it at least make you suspicious how fast Elements voted for me, without having a case at first?

@Elements, don’t you think scum!me would have tried harder to veto GB lynch, considering he was never going to lynch me in LYLO?

Why doesn’t scum!me fight harder to save GB here? You’re just not thinking.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:45 pm

In post 494, Elements wrote:
This was a lie. I just wanted to gauge your reactions.
You really had me wondering. :lol:

There is just no way scum!me doesn’t try harder to save GB and push for your lynch instead. That’s how you know I’m town here.
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Elements
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Elements
she/her
Bloop
Bloop

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Elements »

You know. I think I'm ready to end this game. If you're scum DP well played.
HURT: chemist
All my completed games
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 497, Elements wrote:You know. I think I'm ready to end this game. If you're scum DP well played.
I'm assuming you know this doesn't count

I really really need you to help me out here because I'm not seeing how you're evaluating here
GTKAS

Dancing Puppets
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Dancing Puppets
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 3:41 pm

In post 497, Elements wrote:You know. I think I'm ready to end this game. If you're scum DP well played.
I’m not. What is the point of the hurt tag?
Dance, dance
~ Fall Out Boy

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”