Micro 897 [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by eth0s »

I believe this is the extent of Aaron interacting with or mentioning any of our 3 slots.
In post 383, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 20, Blatant Scum wrote:I am not a jester.
Convincing
In post 387, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 183, Blatant Scum wrote:Bingle's current playstyle is how I would be playing jester.
This might be jester. How is Bingle's playstyle here optimal for jester?
In post 388, AaronFrost wrote:I don't think eth0s or Bingle are ever jester here.
In post 389, AaronFrost wrote:I think BS or BBmolla are most likely to be jester and should not be lynched.
In post 390, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 278, eth0s wrote:
In post 277, Wooper wrote:What on earth are holes in my logic? I want receipts of that because I think you're trying to set me up for a d4-5 mislynch.

BS is the correct lynch today.
Well for starters you just called BS towny and you also want to lynch him.

And how am I trying to set you up for a future mislynch when I want to lynch you today? That doesn't even make sense.
It makes sense to lynch town in this setup though at least until D4 when we're guaranteed to be in lylo. That's when we should start the scum!hunting. Right now we need to be jester!hunting so we know who not to lynch.

I think players who are survivalistic are more likely to be scum in this setup since both them and their partner want to make it to D4. This is a weird situation where town shouldn't be too concerned with getting mislynched for the first three days at least and should focus more on lynching not jester.
In post 400, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 396, Blatant Scum wrote:
In post 389, AaronFrost wrote:I think BS or BBmolla are most likely to be jester and should not be lynched.
And you wanted to lynch me!
And I said this where?
In post 494, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 475, BBmolla wrote:I’m not Jester, I think y’all are dumb as shit if this is what you honestly think my jester play looks like

I get the funnest role in the game and then play under the radar with weak reads?

You fucking serious?
You don't think this is an optimal jester strategy? I don't think a jester would want to play super scummy because then it'd be obvious that they're jester but would want to be scummy 'enough' where other players would consider lynching them and an under-the-radar type of gameplay would work well for that.
In post 501, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 499, BBmolla wrote:
In post 485, Wooper wrote:Actually as a matter of interest - if you had to pick a lynch today who would you pick? other than yourself ofc
there's not really a good option

the ofrhz replacement probably, didn't get jester vibes from their replace in
Hi I have a name.
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by eth0s »

So for you, BB, I dont think you'll find this answer.
In post 647, BBmolla wrote:Did Aaron townread his partner or scumread him

that is the fucking question
I think 388 and 389 are the best insights for you and BS. Either Aaron's scum partner was not likely to be jester (me, bingle) or likely to be jester (bb, bs).

This obviously doesn't help me sort either of you since you both fall in the latter category but hopefully it will help you guys read me/each other.

obviously from my POV I know the partner is in the "likely to be jester" category, which makes sense as it helps to weaken a wagon on them while jester is alive, but if you have a differing opinion I'm all ears.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:05 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 598, Bingle wrote:
In post 592, eth0s wrote:I just don't see a world where BB flips scum. The ISO is so dry I wouldn't mind some input from bingle since you two seem to know each other.
Generally, when BB is town he comes under pressure for dumb reasons and it's obvious he's town because of the pushes on him ime. You're vastly overestimating my experience with him, though.

A thought occurred to me this morning about BS though. If he's scum, he didn't want to be lynched but was absolutely fine lynching his partner in a situation where there were potentially multiple town with strong townreads on them.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:12 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 584, Bingle wrote:
In post 577, BBmolla wrote:bingle stop trying to convince us you're scum and instead tell me more about your reads on me and bs
BS's towncase of himself seems genuine, and the "if Dr Drew flips town I won't accept my lynch" combined with the hard push towards AF on D3 makes me think town.

You've been low impact, and I don't have a real read of you other than thinking the D1 interactions were off.
Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 596, BBmolla wrote:I lean Bingle primarily because bs’s interactions with Aaron do not seem like scum buddy interactions

I really think it’s just that simple and he came in today trying a gambit
In post 529, BBmolla wrote:VOTE: blatant scum

pretty sure this is the game winning vote
I have two pushes on this.
1) A weak one: what made you turn 180 digrees on me?
2) A stronger on: what made you vote me up there? Why did you SR me?
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 346, BBmolla wrote:I'd be down to lynch ofrhz, but it'd be such a fucking garbage ass win if they are jester.
-Hectic
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:27 am

Post by BBmolla »

Why’d you list those quotes out of order?
Come see me in the Great American Melodrama in Oceano
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 536, Bingle wrote:
In post 535, Blatant Scum wrote:I am not asking for a full clear, but give me at least a few town credits for being on him for the whole day 3.
Actually compelling argument, but I'm not going back to reread today.
In post 537, BBmolla wrote:I agree on both accounts

UNVOTE:
Flip them and add this in the middle and the whole story makes sense
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:29 am

Post by BBmolla »

Your early game play is very empty and not townie
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:31 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 648, eth0s wrote:
In post 645, BBmolla wrote:
In post 637, eth0s wrote:why
both of you are leaning me as scum but not voting me

can whoever is scum just vote me PLEASE
Dude I think you have massively misunderstood my stance on you. And I 100% think that as scum theres no way you would read my posts that effortlessly or try to pass it off as such instead of just trying to work with me on your final mislynch.

So if you're scum, congrats and that's one hell of a fucking mind game.

I intend to vote BS in the next 24 hours if he doesn't produce a good reason not to.
Got it
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 656, BBmolla wrote:Why’d you list those quotes out of order?
I don't know. It somehow permutated them.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 535, Blatant Scum wrote:I am not asking for a full clear, but give me at least a few town credits for being on him for the whole day 3.
So these were my "interactions with Aaron which do not seem like scum buddy interactions"?
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 658, BBmolla wrote:Your early game play is very empty and not townie
Like in Deathcars and in every single game of mine after Deathcars.
-Hectic
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by eth0s »

This game is getting really boring and I continue to feel more confident about scum!BS.

Probably putting a vote down before bed after I make sure there's nothing left I want to address.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

Eth0s, do you want me to break you scum!BS arguments?
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In post 664, Blatant Scum wrote:Eth0s, do you want me to break your scum!BS arguments?
-Hectic
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 6:50 am

Post by eth0s »

In post 664, Blatant Scum wrote:Eth0s, do you want me to break you scum!BS arguments?
Go ahead. Idk why you've been basically ignoring that I think you're scummy for the last few days though. Like why wait til now to defend yourself?
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

I was hoping to find scum before lylo.
-Hectic
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

What are the strongest unbroken scum!BS and town!BB arguments right now?
-Hectic
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:36 am

Post by eth0s »

unbroken as in things that haven't been like disproven?

Honestly I don't have much to go off of. This game is dry and incredibly boring and you mainly look scummy due to PoE, whereas BB's thought progression seems genuine enough throughout the game. He's seemed pretty lost, bored, and apathetic this game. Never really appeared to follow an agenda. You haven't seemed to follow one either but AF's interactions look worse with you and if scum!BB really played the mindgame I spoke of in 648 then I think he just wins.
Blatant Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Blatant Scum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

In other words, you can't find a way how to sort us, so you are using your gut to read us.
Gut reads are nearly impossible to change.

Are you around?
-Hectic
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Vote Count 6.1
not voting (3) ~
eth0s, bbmolla, blatant scum

With 3 alive it's 2 to lynch

deadline:
(expired on 2019-11-27 12:00:00)

mod notes:

-
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by eth0s »

In post 670, Blatant Scum wrote:In other words, you can't find a way how to sort us, so you are using your gut to read us.
Gut reads are nearly impossible to change.

Are you around?
It's more than a gutread. I don't claim that it's necessarily a
strong
read of the situation but this game has been pretty low effort and hard to confidently sort. To put it bluntly, I feel more confident in a BB townread than I do in a BS scumread. You (BS) really haven't done much this game to make me feel good about you. BB has done a couple of things that I'd find highly unlikely to come from scum (clever as they may be) and that's what's ultimately making me feel semi-confident in your scumflip.

Anyway this game is dragging on forever and nothing of value is really being said. BB, I'd like to hear your thoughts on BS and me. Do you have anything new to contribute and what are the main factors leading into your reads? If BB has nothing valuable to add then I fully intend to make my final decision and vote.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:30 am

Post by BBmolla »

I feel fairly confident it’s bs after this page, you seem to actually be trying to figure out this game where bs seems more like just trying to survive
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:31 am

Post by BBmolla »

And if it’s you gg wp on your solo victory you earned it

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”