Micro 899: Correspondence Mafia | game over

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Correspondence
Correspondence
Townie
Correspondence
Townie
Townie

Micro 899: Correspondence Mafia | game over

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Welcome, dearest reader, to
Correspondence Mafia
Whether you are a participant in our game, a spectator, or just passing by, my associate and I hope that you enjoy your stay.

The Players

Spoiler:
  1. Vorkuta
  2. Blatant Scum
  3. jjh927
  4. Dingle Dangle Scarecrow (Klick +Bellaphant)
  5. Michael Scott (Auro + volxen)
  6. KittenLicks
  7. Saladman27
  8. Extrapolated Wolf (Extrapolated Eagle + Dannflor)
  9. Team Looker (Salamence20 + Nancy Drew 39)

Those Who Write No More (Dead)

Spoiler:
    Last edited by Correspondence on Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Game Rules

Borrowed and modified from that shrewdest of List Moderators, Micc.

General Rules/Game Etiquette
    1. Obey all Site-wide Rules.
    2. Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
    3. You may not quote private communication of any kind. This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
    4. There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

Activity/Prods/Replacements
    1. Prods of missing players will be issued after 5 real days of no activity.
    2. A prodded player has 48 hours to respond to the prod, after which time a replacement search will begin. The prodded player may re-enter the game so long as no replacement has been found.
    3. A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
    4. If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 5 days, please PM us or include a V/LA notice as post-script to a letter.
    5. We reserve the right to force replace players who need extensively long V/LA at our own discretion.

Deadlines
    1. Deadlines for this game will be one month per day phase. Night Phases will last 48 hours.
    2. Extensions are given only in extreme circumstances. Given the style of this game, these circumstances would need to be
      very
      extreme.
    3. If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.

Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
    1. A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for a Lynch to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Lynch will occur.
    2. Votes must be bolded or use the [.vote] tags to be counted (e.g.
      Vote: Player
      or VOTE: Player).
    3. Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
    4. You may
      Vote: No Lynch
      - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without a Lynch.
    5. Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at our discretion (as best we can). Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If we think its a vote, then it is a vote.

Miscellaneous
    1. We do not have a Mod color, but will post in any style we see fit. Don't impersonate us. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
    2. Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to our discretion and will be handled as we see fit on a case-by-case basis.

======================

Game-Specific Rules
    1. This game runs on an unusual time-table, please refer to the Deadlines heading above.
    2. Any faction, neighborhood, masonry, or other group eligible for a Private Topic will NOT have day talk. Private Topics will be open during Night Phases ONLY.
    3. Players will communicate by sending letters to the moderator by PM. All letters will be posted by the moderator as close to 0:00 GMT as can be reasonably managed.
    4. All letters must conform to the personalized style and character laid out in your role PM.
    5. Any letters which do not will be marked "RETURN TO SENDER" and rejected back to the player. This will not count against the day's letter cap.
    6. A soft cap of 10 letters per gameday will be enforced. At the moderators' sole discretion, this cap may be increased or removed as the game requires.
    7. All characters and styles are customized to the player, not the role. These are intended as flavor only, and were developed separately from role assignments. Any replacements will have new characters and styles handcrafted for them.
    8. Please confirm by writing a letter to us in your character's style and voice, affirming your role and alignment. The confirmation stage will continue until all players have done so.
    9. All mail is subject to a minimum of 24 hours' delivery delay.
    10. Players may NOT post in this thread, except to cast their vote. Violations of this rule will be deleted and warned. Further violations may be replaced at our discretion.
    11. Players may only vote once per 24-hour period, as measured by the delivery of mail. Effectively, you may vote anew after mail arrives, but alterations before the next mail cycle will not be honored.
    12. Each Night cycle, each player may compose ONE letter to be delivered PRIVATELY to the player of their choice. This letter must otherwise conform to all stylistic requirements.
    13. There is no minimum nor maximum length of letter, but please be kind to your fellow players. Keep your letters' length reasonable. Likewise, it is inadvisable to waste everyone's time (and your limited supply of letters) by mailing a brief, vague missive.
    14. We implore and encourage you to take the time to enjoy your assigned styles! Each is a bespoke character crafted with you in mind, and we look forward to seeing what you can do!
    15. Finally, let it be known that this setup is singleball, 7:2, with roles which conform to the Normal ruleset aside from the letter-writing mechanics.
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Nov 07, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Dear players,

Private messages have been issued to each of your accounts, containing the details of your roles in this game. Please read these, and the game's rules, carefully. These have been custom-written, and will need to be read in full to understand the details of this setup.

Day one will begin with no fewer than 9 confirmations.

If you have any queries regarding your role or the game's rules, please ensure they are addressed to us promptly.

Warm regards,

Mr. Bram Stoker, Esq.
    Mr. Jules Verne, Esq.

Post-script: at present, we have received
    of
    confirmations.
    Last edited by Correspondence on Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:20 am

Post by Correspondence »

Votecount 1.0
    Current Votes

Not Voting (9) -
    Vorkuta, Blatant Scum, jjh927, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, Michael Scott, Extrapolated Wolf, KittenLicks, Saladman27, Team Looker

With 9 players alive it takes 5 votes to lynch.

The deadline for Day 1 is (expired on 2019-12-12 00:00:00)

Postage Stamp Reserve

Vorkuta
    Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
    Blatant Scum
    jjh927
    Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
    Michael Scott
    Extrapolated Wolf
    KittenLicks
    Saladman27
    Team Looker
    Michael Scott
    Michael Scott
    Mafia Scum
    Michael Scott
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Michael Scott »

VOTE: Toby
    KittenLicks
    KittenLicks
    Goon
    KittenLicks
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 3:06 am

Post by KittenLicks »

VOTE: KittenLicks
    UNVOTE:
    Blatant Scum
    Blatant Scum
    Mafia Scum
    Blatant Scum
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 7:01 am

Post by Blatant Scum »

UNVOTE:
    Don’t forget about how when I asked him for a link to his scumgame, he linked THIS game. - Pyrrha Nikos
    He usually never puts effort into reads like that, which does sometimes get him scumread, but since he was on an alt and we didn't know his meta, I can see CL!him making reads as an exception since he knows he'll probably be scumread otherwise.
    -Hectic
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Michael ScottTo: Jan-Levinson Gould
    Subject: Performance Reviews

Performance Reviews?

I don't know why I have to write daily performance reviews, I know you said we have to fire some people but everyone's like family here. Well, it's day one I know, but it still feels like that.

Toby

Toby has been inadicket as HR, terrible, terrible performance. I'd recommend firing him... Jim tells me he disguised as one of the new employees.

Header text

Saladman has been bleh so far. Salads are the worst! I think he might even be Toby. I'm definitely seeing that aura around him.

PostScript: I feel like like corporate doesn't let me do anything, so what's the point of these?

Blatant ScumDearest Eva,

are you alright? You haven't responded to my letters so far. Do you still hate me for not accepting the offered plea deal, even witness protection, to "roll" over on the boss of my organization? I have been regretting it ever since. I should have done it, but I was scared that they would find you, and hurt you.

There have been a number of violent incidents here in jail lately, and the guards can't figure out who's behind it. I have it narrowed down to eight other inmates in my cell block, who all go by fancy aliases. I am hoping that I can figure out who exactly it is and to turn them in for a reduced sentence. I can't stand being without you and Bob any longer.

Warmest regards,

Blatant Scum

jjh927To my esteemed colleagues;

I am sure by now you have all been made aware of my tragic death, preventing me from fulfilling my role as guide within this expedition. Thankfully, one of the friendly individuals among you is allowing me to possess him, and though it is through his hand by which I am able to write this letter, the words come from the mind of none other than myself- PenguinPower, renowned Antarctic explorer and scientist- and in the unmistakable style of my academic publications. If you observe these letters in future days, you should note their style shall change to that of the most recently deceased member of our group. This, I find to be a truly fascinating behaviour, and it is to my regret that I shall most likely make use of it myself on this day alone.

However, I do not send this letter merely to reintroduce myself. I bring your attention to the votes of Michael Scott and Kittenlicks. Our ability to move our votes is limited, and thus the natural behaviour should be to use this ability with purpose. Here, you can see two individuals who have diverted from this behaviour and are instead using their votes as a limited form of social interaction, perhaps even to evoke humour. The second voter, Kittenlicks, may have made a mistake; I would posit that, as we may only change our votes once every 24 hours, the attempted unvote is null and thus Kittenlicks remains voting herself. Both votes in this case could express an unwillingness to participate in the first 24 hours of RVS, but I am especially concerned at what underlies the behaviour of a non-committal self-vote, and believe this is a strong indication of the efficacy of further study in this area.

Regards,
    Your ghostly guide,
    PenguinPower

Team LookerDear Mother Correspondence:

I hope you are doing well, I wanted to tell you my pokemon journey is starting off well. My Bagon is getting stronger and stronger each day. Im currently checking out all the pokemon around Oldale Town. Its a quaint place. Soon I plan on making the trek to Petalburg City to see dad, and check how business is doing at the gym.

Have you been watching the news recently? There seem to be some trouble arising to the north. Team Aqua and Team Magma? Some weird names. I hope the authorities have it under control.

Write you again soon,

Nancy
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Votecount 1.1
    Current Votes

KittenLicks (2) -
    KittenLicks, Blatant Scum
    Not Voting (7) -
    Vorkuta, jjh927, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, Michael Scott, Extrapolated Wolf, Saladman27, Team Looker

Postage Stamp Reserve

Vorkuta
    Blatant Scum
    jjh927
    Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
    Michael Scott
    Extrapolated Wolf
    KittenLicks
    Saladman27
    Team Looker
    Last edited by Correspondence on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    jjh927
    jjh927
    Survivor
    jjh927
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by jjh927 »

"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Nov 11, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by Correspondence »

In post 4, Michael Scott wrote:VOTE: Toby
    "Joke" votes will not be counted, but will count against your limit of one per day. Given that the day has cycled, this amounts to time served. Please refrain from joke votes, as they run counter to the spirit of the ruleset.
    In post 5, KittenLicks wrote:VOTE: KittenLicks
    UNVOTE:
    In post 6, Blatant Scum wrote:VOTE: KittenLicks
    UNVOTE:
    Only one vote per 24-hour cycle is permitted, and this includes unvotes. After consideration, this means that the initial votes stand, subsequent unvotes notwithstanding. Again, as the day has cycled, you are free to move your vote where you wish or unvote...once.

To clarify some things, your first "free" letter will be posted in the first mail call it is eligible, but subsequent letters will be subject to the delivery delay. We hope that this process will lead to more deliberate, meaningful content in the long run.
    KittenLicks
    KittenLicks
    Goon
    KittenLicks
    Goon
    Goon

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:08 am

Post by KittenLicks »

UNVOTE:
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 8:55 am

Post by Correspondence »

KittenLicks has requested replacement.
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 10:36 am

Post by Correspondence »

NorwegianboyEE replaces KittenLicks
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Correspondence »

VorkutaVorkuta's Journal, November 12th, 2019.

Tonight, a penguin sushi chef died in our expedition.
    In the cemetery, all the white crosses stood in rows, neat chalk marks on a giant scoreboard. Paid last respects quietly, without fuss. Penguin Power. Joined on June 16, 2016. 3 years a listmod. Died 2019, buried in the rain. Is that what happens to us? A life of conflict with no time for friends...so that when it's done, only our enemies leave roses. Violent lives, ending violently.

Penguin understood. Treated it like a joke, but he understood. He saw the cracks in society, saw the little men in masks trying to hold it together...he saw the true face of the twenty-first century and chose to become a reflection of it, a parody of it. No one else saw the joke.

JJh, Volxen, Salad, Dannflor, Nancy. I've been on missions with them before. Fighting the good fight. Standing up against the filth and hypocrisy. The rest I know only by name. We'll see what they're made of.

I know we've been betrayed. One of us, nay- two pairs of prints, two masks are hunting us down. Their goal? Who did they sell their souls to? Is it any highest bidder? Or a more sinister evil like the Russians?
    They don't deserve to wear their capes anymore.
    Scum.... Scum. Scum.
    They'll want to finish the job. They'll want us to roll over and take it lying down. I won't let them.

Must investigate further

Extrapolated WolfTo whoever finds this message,

I have forgotten my name, so I call myself Fox.

I have found a friend passed out on the beach. I call him Feathers. Well, he's writing too, so I guess we found each other.

We are in hiding right now. They are rolling in, their three sunken eyes following us everywhere. They watch from the tops of trees and we find their tracks on the ground. They hate us. I fear for my life. We fear for our lives. Help. I—we are running out of places to hide.

If my body is never found, look for the sea-legged wretch who goes by the name of Blatant Scum. Feathers has seen his long, crooked nose sticking out from behind a tree and I—Fox—saw his shadow while Feathers was trying to sleep. He won’t stop following us around. We split up for a brief time—I think we did—if we did, we saw him again—both of us. But we spied him mimicking another island inhabitant to try and sneak closer to our campfire. I do not—neither of us wish to die by his hand. And Feathers says he definitely can't have any of his pebbles.

SOS

~ Fox and Feathers

Saladman27To the very good men at the Paragon Daily,

This penguin slaughter has unfortunately put a halt to my planned “Advice on the Arctic” series of columns. Fear not, for I have many people aboard needing advice. I have my quill sighted on a Michael Scott, Regional Manger of a Cellulose Pulp company in the colonies. I present to you my latest piece of advice, 100 percent not relevant to my situation.

Dear Salad, one of my tour guides have been murdered! The rest of the crew left us locked in rooms but gave us the chance to communicate. All the other people are wagoning against me, even when I didn’t kill the
    penguin
    guide! What do I do, oh Saladman? - Worried Tourist

Dear WT, I suggest you turn yourself in. Once the others hang you and know you’re innocent, you are free to go on that trip guilt-free like a spirit in the sky. - Saladman
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Votecount 1.2
    Current Votes

NorwegianboyEE (2) -
    Blatant Scum, jjh927
    Not Voting (7) -
    Vorkuta, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, Michael Scott, Extrapolated Wolf, Saladman27, Team Looker, NorwegianboyEE

Postage Stamp Reserve

Vorkuta
    Blatant Scum
    jjh927
    Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
    Michael Scott
    Extrapolated Wolf
    KittenLicks
    Saladman27
    Team Looker
    Last edited by Correspondence on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    Extrapolated Wolf
    Extrapolated Wolf
    Townie
    Extrapolated Wolf
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Nov 12, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Extrapolated Wolf »

VOTE: Blatant Scum
    NorwegianboyEE
    NorwegianboyEE
    GLADiator
    NorwegianboyEE
    GLADiator
    GLADiator

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 8:43 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

VOTE: Blatant Scum
    Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Dingle Dangle ScarecrowDear Klick,

Hello from the Big Smoke. We've only got 9 months to go, and the top table really needs some firming up. I don't know many of the guests, although I've had dealings with JJ and eagle before.

Arrangements at the venue are going well, with fire escapes planned, damp certificate obtained and extra childcare facilities in place. My suggestion for the caterers also have a top good hygiene rating.

We don't have enough spaces for all of the invited guests though, so we need to look at trimming the fat. Talking of, did you hear the chat from JJ and wolf? They seem to have issues with kitten and blatant scum - we need to find out more about these so we can sort out the table plan: can't put enemies next to each other, very bad for the Feng Shui of the event, you know? Only good vibes here for the happy day. I'd love to know more about how blatant scum got on wolf's bad side.

I've attached a list of potential entertainment, can you give it the once over?

Mwah!

Bellaphant

NorwegianboyEELetter #1

I address you all.

In the Age of Ancients, the world was under the dominion of a wicked and traitorous race of creatures known as “scum”. They would harry the innocent. Kill without mercy. Their throne of blood was built on the ricketed bones of the unfortunate, in that time the pure and prideful townies were downtrodden and beleaguered by the oppression of the scum. The townies, they lived a constant life knowing nothing but fear, a great fear of something terrifying that defied their description.
    This race of evildoers have one great strength, in that they look exactly the same as the noble townies. But with the greatest of hatred constantly brewing in their heart.
    But in their blind lack of respect for all that is good in the world, the scum made one fatal mistake.
    They underestimated the power of Extrapolated Wolf, for it was he who would unite the townies to look up from their own battered wounds and the ashen ground. To stand against the whip of the mafia. With a spark in their eyes they all took up arms against the scum and united under one banner. And the scum shrieked, for the one thing they absolutely hated and could not stand… Was when townspeople would see through and overcome the division and manipulation of the scum race. With a great amount of bloodshed and the death of many heroic townies, the scum lost ranks in their number, and were forcefully routed.
    Knowing they had no choice but to entreat from this overpowering force of justice, they hid in the shadows. Plotting, scheming. Always planning for a way to return the world to the age of darkness and take control once more. And thus they clothe their naked villainy with false words and seem a saint when most they play the devil.
    It has been foretold that on the day when the red moon rises it will be revealed by the ancient gods which of the people in our flock carry the accursed sign of the demonic scum race. Those that will once again strike down with fury upon the townies. But they must never be allowed to succeed, for that would mean the end of everything. It would mean ragnarok. Thus saith the old legends.

Now i shall refrain from reciting old passages of text and retell what i saw in the woods nothing more than a week ago.

I was there on the day it happened, and with my act of witness I came to see the red moon rise upon us. There was a great lake about, and it became so red as if the sword had freshly cut a man open and spilled out his innards. The scene i saw with my eye was so graphic that it spellbound me, and for a moment it was as if I was once again standing in the field of dead soldiers in one of the great battles of the civil war that united our country under the great king of Correspondence, and i could confirm these old legends to be true. For when I looked down upon the pool of red mist and blood of the lake I saw in the mirrored image a prophecy. I saw the silhouettes of two wicked men, their grin wide enough to reveal a set of spiky teeth. In their arms a set of knives soaked red with the blood of innocent townies. I believe i understand now just who one of these men were and what the imagery was symbolizing. Blatant Scum. One of our men, our brother in arms. He is indeed one of the wicked creatures. And I shall have no rest, not a moments peace until he is exposed and brought upon the swift justice of our blade. His words are false, his tone is all wrong and lying within his temple are the lies and deceit of a demon. Now the time has come. The time for all of us to show our unity and place ballots in favour of executing this scum.

- NorwegianboyEE
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Votecount 1.3
    Current Votes

NorwegianboyEE (2) -
    Blatant Scum, jjh927
    Blatant Scum (2) -
    Extrapolated Wolf, NorwegianboyEE
    Not Voting (5) -
    Vorkuta, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, Michael Scott, Saladman27, Team Looker

Postage Stamp Reserve

Vorkuta
    Blatant Scum
    jjh927
    Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
    Michael Scott
    Extrapolated Wolf
    KittenLicks
    Saladman27
    Team Looker
    Last edited by Correspondence on Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:32 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Reminder: All letters except your first are subject to a delivery delay of at least 24 hours, so if you were expecting a letter to be delivered today, please check timestamps. If you believe an error has been made, please feel free to contact us directly.

Our apologies for the slight delay. Mail call is tied to 0:00 GMT, but life occasionally intervenes. For adjudicating when a letter is to be delivered, 0:00 will be used regardless of any tardiness on our part.
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:49 pm

Post by Correspondence »

jjh927To my esteemed colleagues;

It is of critical importance that we fully understand the difficulties inherent within this system. I propose that we timestamp when our letters were sent, so that we can understand what content was available at the time they were sent. Furthermore, I suggest that we need not withhold letters in order that we have more available to send later, for our communication is especially vital at this time.

It is my understanding that jjh927 shall continue to vote the slot formerly occupied by Kittenlicks that now belongs to NorweiganboyEE, for reasons stated previously as well as new reasons assumed to be easily discernible by the layman. However, I find the first set of letters to be distributed thus far, and their overall lack of content, to be alarming- with particular scrutiny towards Michael Scott for the rather concerning continuous contentless conversation. An introduction does not necessitate itself, and I would have preferred some early commentary rather than sending a letter merely for its own end. Action is required to overcome these early stages with little information. Just as emperor penguins coordinate diving and feeding as a group, so too must we coordinate and contribute as best we can, or we shall not find those vile traitors who so cruelly murdered me.

I hope that letters with more substance to them, especially with regards to the Kittenlicks slot and my vote there, shall be published in the near future, though of course I shall not see them until after I have sent this letter. I shall be sorely disappointed if this is not the case by the time of this letter being published. In keeping with my proposal, I shall timestamp when I send this letter in GMT. This could be considered an experiment of sort, and of course I welcome and encourage additional participants.

Regards,
    Your ghostly guide,
    PenguinPower

as of 23:54 GMT 12 Nov
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 2:50 pm

Post by Correspondence »

Votecount 1.4
    Current Votes

NorwegianboyEE (2) -
    Blatant Scum, jjh927
    Blatant Scum (2) -
    Extrapolated Wolf, NorwegianboyEE
    Not Voting (5) -
    Vorkuta, Dingle Dangle Scarecrow, Michael Scott, Saladman27, Team Looker

Postage Stamp Reserve

Vorkuta
    Blatant Scum
    jjh927
    Dingle Dangle Scarecrow
    Michael Scott
    Extrapolated Wolf
    KittenLicks
    Saladman27
    Team Looker
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by Correspondence »

The very observant among you will notice that jjh927's postage stamp reserve has not been reduced. An error was made in calculating when said letter was to be posted, and it would properly have been eligible for posting yesterday. The error stems from entirely from incorrect time zone translation on the mods' part. To compensate for the added delay, jjh927's has not been "charged". The source of the error has been compensated for, and we do not anticipate it again.

Please pardon your poor mods.
    Correspondence
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Correspondence
    Townie
    Townie

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Nov 14, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Correspondence »

We believe the error can be traced to how MafiaScum.net records Daylight Savings Time. We have adjusted our account preferences to reflect time accurately.

Apologies again.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”