Micro 918: Doggos Among Us [TOWN WIN]!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Micro 918: Doggos Among Us [TOWN WIN]!

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

WELCOME TO A SLIMER'S WOLF AMONG US: MICRO 918.

Playerlist:

1. dsjstr
2. Hectic
3. Doctor Drew Looker
Werewolf Traitor

4. NorwieganboyEE
5. AaronFrost
6. Espeonage*
7. Clidd

(* = prodded)
(Bolded = role confirmed.)
If your name isn’t on the above list, DO NOT post in this thread until the endgame.
Last edited by theslimer3 on Tue Feb 11, 2020 10:29 am, edited 14 times in total.
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

Le Rules

☼ Daytime posters consist of ONLY live players. Do not post if you are dead. Single word posts are allowed though so long as they are not game related. This includes Bah posts
☢ Please don’t post any information that would include “outside methods” of proving your innocence. That goes for scum posting anything that would ruin the game, such as giving up your scum team.
☹ Play for your team to win.
☺ Don’t communicate with other players about the game. It’s forbidden.
Same goes for quoting anything I say in pm, or pretending to quote said info
♥ Treat your fellow players with respect. You don’t have to bash on anyone for not doing so well. Encourage them to do better! No excessive vulgar language please. Nobody likes potty mouth or someone who takes a game too seriously.
☽ Night phases last about 48 hours. They may stretch if I am busy, but I’ll try to make this game my top priority.
☛ I will prod you with a stick when you don’t post for 48 hours. DON'T MAKE ME GET THE PITCHFORK.
But if you post we’re good.
If you don’t post 48 hours after that, I’ll look for a clone to replace you.
If you’re prodded more than 3 times overall, then I'll prepare a clone to take your place.
Feel free to sling around your V/La excuses, I eat that stuff up.
This is my color. I will cut you if you use it.
<- Not quite uber green

Setup Specific Rules

*There is one Wolf goon and two traitors.
*There is no scum chat.
For day 1 only, if a member of the werewolves (werewolf Goon or 2 traitors) were to be the last person to vote to lynch a player, they would, themselves, be lynched as well.

*Traitors are only endgamed if they are all lynched. In other words, if the wolf is lynched, they still can win by being the majority.
*The Werewolf knows who the two traitors are, and the Traitors both know who the Wolf is, but they do not know who each other are.
*This game is nightless
*If you are confused about anything ingame, please don't hesitate to question me, and if I deem it worthy enough, I'll add your question to this wall of game specific rules.
*Day Phases will last approximately 10 days. If a consensus of who to lynch isn't reached, then the player that has reached the most amount of votes first will be lynched.

Le Roles

4 Vanilla Townies

1 Werewolf Goon

2 Werewolf Traitors

Le Role PMS
Vanilla Townies wrote: Welcome to the Village of Ore. Where the land is plagued with a curse. You are but a regular Vanilla Townie, but one of your fellow villagers were cursed with a plague to kill everyone around them. But there's more. There are two spell-casters that caused this all to happen. They agree that it's time to purge this land of all that is unholy. That actually includes you! As a last ditch effort, all you have to do is find out who among you is betraying you and lynch them on the spot. Work together with your fellow townsmen and rid the land of your curse by voting on the players that you believe to be betraying you by voting them into a lynch. Good luck!
You are a
Vanilla Townie
. You win when all parties of the Werewolf faction (Werewolf goon,
2 Traitors) have been lynched. Please respond to this message with a confirmation. The Game Thread is here

Reminder for day 1, if a Townsmember is lynched and the last vote on them were of the Werewolf Faction (Traitor or Werewolf Goon), then they will commit suicide as well. Day 2 follows all conventions of the game.
Werewolf Goon wrote: Welcome to the Village of Ore. You have been selected by [Theslimer3] and [Theslimer4] to become the Werewolf Goon that will purge this land of all it's wickedness. Their methods were unknown to you, but you are simply aware they've simultaneously wished for you to become the candidate to commit to the deed. Though your strength is still of a mortal man when you transform, you still need time before you can purge it. The only problem is the other villagers are already on to you. Play along as one of the normal villagers and try to use the help of your fellow traitors in order to outlast the lynching session until you can overtake the remaining townies so you can go through with your master plan.
You are a
Werewolf Goon
. Your traitors are [theslimer3] and [theslimer4].You win when your faction controls 50% of the population and nothing can prevent this. Please respond to this message with a confirmation. The Game Thread is here.

Reminder for day 1, if a Townsmember is lynched and the last vote on them were of the Werewolf Faction (Traitor or Werewolf Goon), then they will commit suicide as well. Day 2 follows all conventions of the game.
Traitor Goon wrote: Welcome to the Village of Ore. You have a master plan to use [theslimer5] as your Werewolf Goon in order to purge this land of it's impurity. You know that someone out there is also on your side and also believes in your wolf that will cleanse this land, but the villagers in charge seem to strongly disagree with it being the right idea. You carefully infiltrate the politics of the village in order to slowly persuade them into your ranks, but soon find out they they've quickly caught on to your games. With the use of confusion magic it's allowed yourself to confuse everyone around you and make them forget who the traitor among them was. The only problem is they still believe that one of them is a traitor and are adamant about killing them before the entire village is destroyed. Their resolves are much stronger than you had hoped. Furthermore, you can't remember who your partner was that has helped you get this far due to the confusion. Your resolve is strong though, and you know it must be the right thing to do to continue on with the plan and kill everyone who gets in your way by persuasion with the other members. Use your tongue, not your dagger until it is finally time to strike so that you can overtake the remaining townsfolk.
You are a
Traitor Goon
and your Werewolf Goon is [theslimer5]. You win when your faction controls 50% of the population and nothing can prevent this. Please respond to this message with a confirmation. The Game Thread is here.

Last edited by theslimer3 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 8:51 pm

Post by theslimer3 »

Role PMs have been sent out and the game will begin once 4/7 players have confirmed or the countdown timer has ended!

(expired on 2020-01-30 14:00:00)
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
theslimer3
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
theslimer3
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:55 am

Post by theslimer3 »

AND WITH THAT, DAY 1 BEGINS!

Votecount 1.0
dsjstr
- (0)
Hectic
- (0)
Doctor Drew
- (0)
NorwieganboyEE
- (0)
AaronFrost
- (0)
Espeonage
- (0)
Clidd
- (0)

Not Voting: dsjstr, Hectic, Doctor Drew, NorwieganboyEE, AaronFrost, Espeonage, Clidd - (7)

With 7 Players alive it takes 4 to lynch.
Deadline is (expired on 2020-02-08 13:00:00)

Last edited by theslimer3 on Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Im a black cat anyway.
GTKAS Slimer
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 6:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'M WILLING TO HAMMER! DO YOU HEAR THAT? I AM WILLING TO HAMMER!!
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 4, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'M WILLING TO HAMMER! DO YOU HEAR THAT? I AM WILLING TO HAMMER!!
VOTE: Norwee
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:36 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 4, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'M WILLING TO HAMMER! DO YOU HEAR THAT? I AM WILLING TO HAMMER!!
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 6, AaronFrost wrote:
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:01 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 7, Hectic wrote:
In post 6, AaronFrost wrote:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Hectic »

Norwee scumclaimed in his first post. Towncred for whoever can figure out why.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Careful now Hectic, you might be my traitor buddy. I don't want to push you so hard yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And before you ask, no i didn't join the game just to say that in the first post. But was it a big part of the reason? Definitely.

- Bunno
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: any

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Espeonage »

Vote: Norway

Lack of Gif is incriminating.

Don't @ me.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

VOTE: Hectic

Sup.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 12, Espeonage wrote:Lack of Gif is incriminating.

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 13, Doctor Drew wrote:VOTE: Hectic

Sup.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 10, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Careful now Hectic, you might be my traitor buddy. I don't want to push you so hard yet.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:22 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 11, NorwegianboyEE wrote:And before you ask, no i didn't join the game just to say that in the first post. But was it a big part of the reason? Definitely.
Is that a reference to something?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:58 am

Post by dsjstr »

Go ahead :twisted:
VOTE: Norwegian
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:08 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 18, dsjstr wrote:Go ahead
Only scum may hammer ME though, if you're town please refrain from hammering.

- Bunno
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Hectic »

(L-1 on Norwee)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 20, Hectic wrote:(L-1 on Norwee)
Scum when they see i'm on L-1 but it's day 1 rules:

- Bunno
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Espeonage »

Oh joy my vote is now backed by a read.
Don't @ me.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i heard you folks here at mafia scum like LAMIST.
I'm not going to be taking the game seriously at all until like page 2 btw. Bear with me here. Gotta get the shitpost phase done nice and quick. Since we're pretty much in LYLO already.

- Bunno
Espeonage
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Espeonage
any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Espeonage »

I am ready to get out of shitpost phase bc I want to know why you have adopted spinning a narrative of scum won't hammer.

Bc realistically, until deadline if town doesn't hammer then we can't lose bc scum have to sac one of their own. So really it's town that should be refusing to hammer.
Don't @ me.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”