Micro 953: Treestump Express [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:24 am

Post by Hoptic »

Misty does avoid engaging as scum as far as I can remember. There's a normal game he repped into a scumslot and mostly lurked it out that comes to mind, and the animals uPick game, I don't think he responded or engaged any of my suspicions on him until I prompted him (regarding voting votato vs Dr Easy Bake if you remember, Misty).

Now, the question is whether he does the same thing as scum... lemme check Treestump 1 to refresh my memory.

~Hectic
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:27 am

Post by Hoptic »

I see more unprompted engagement there than here actually. I'm leaning Misty as well but it's by no means confident.

~Hectec
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:10 am

Post by Hoptic »

In post 724, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 722, Hoptic wrote:
In post 720, pighawk wrote:Hm. No one is making this easy. Except I’m about 99% chem town here
then explain why...

-H
who do you think is the scum here Hoptic?
Chemist is more likely as I said, but it's hard to get a solid read when they both posted very little stuff yesterday that feels AI.
In post 725, Hoptic wrote:Misty does avoid engaging as scum as far as I can remember. There's a normal game he repped into a scumslot and mostly lurked it out that comes to mind, and the animals uPick game, I don't think he responded or engaged any of my suspicions on him until I prompted him (regarding voting votato vs Dr Easy Bake if you remember, Misty).

Now, the question is whether he does the same thing as scum... lemme check Treestump 1 to refresh my memory.

~Hectic
Second part is 'as town' right?

Did you have any experience of their lylo play?

-Hop
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Hoptic »

Yeah, as town. The last treestump game he was the final mislynch in lylo but I think he actually engaged people's reasons for scumreading him more there naturally. I believe him when he says he would hate to be in this situation again, and as scum, but if it's Egix+him, they kinda have to I think. Egix' play on D1 was so different from his usual townplay, I should've pushed that more.

~Hactac
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:41 am

Post by pighawk »

More? You mean “at all” right? You didn’t push egos AT ALL.
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:59 am

Post by Hoptic »

I brought up that he was scummy by meta a couple of times. Maybe I would've pushed that more but I think another player went into death spiral game throwing mode which was just a bit of a distraction. Bit fuzzy on the details.

~Hictic
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 5:51 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I'm a bit fuzzy in general rn I should probably be getting more sleep

I'm also not convinced I'm ever going to talk myself into voting flip so intent to vote hoptic
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 8:51 am

Post by chkflip »

:lol: 730 is so petty. I fucking love it.

Honestly at this point I feel like throwing my vote to the stumps, but I know that's not the optimal play so I'll pull deep and re-read some things and come to a final conclusion soon.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:13 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

we should definitely lynch hoptic

let no hydra survive
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:26 am

Post by Hoptic »

I honestly don't see how Pig's slot coming from any mindset other than 'Hoptic thinks we gamethrew and said they'd blacklist me so let's just troll them instead of winning the game.' It's not possible for anyone who can comprehend written language at a reasonable level to take the argument they did yesterday (irl time) where they completely misinterpreted that phrasing in a way that's impossible to reasonably read it four separate times. At best they're just trying to troll us.

Is there a way to block players because they're not trying to talk to us in good faith, they don't care about any other slots, and the ignorance or malice they're showing after they decided to gamethrow is pissing me off whenever I see them post in the thread.

-Hopk
Hoptic
Hoptic
Goon
Hoptic
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Hoptic »

In post 731, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm a bit fuzzy in general rn I should probably be getting more sleep

I'm also not convinced I'm ever going to talk myself into voting flip so intent to vote hoptic
Naturally ignoring every fucking post again and not a single player in the thread cares.

@North: can we get a Shrek replacement?

-Hopki
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:53 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 734, Hoptic wrote:I honestly don't see how Pig's slot coming from any mindset other than 'Hoptic thinks we gamethrew and said they'd blacklist me so let's just troll them instead of winning the game.' It's not possible for anyone who can comprehend written language at a reasonable level to take the argument they did yesterday (irl time) where they completely misinterpreted that phrasing in a way that's impossible to reasonably read it four separate times. At best they're just trying to troll us.

Is there a way to block players because they're not trying to talk to us in good faith, they don't care about any other slots, and the ignorance or malice they're showing after they decided to gamethrow is pissing me off whenever I see them post in the thread.

-Hopk
Focusing entirely on us rather than trying to game solve at all.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:54 am

Post by pighawk »

I’m literally begging you to scumhunt and all you are doing is spewing rage at us.
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 9:55 am

Post by pighawk »

In post 731, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm a bit fuzzy in general rn I should probably be getting more sleep

In post 732, chkflip wrote::lol: 730 is so petty. I fucking love it.

Honestly at this point I feel like throwing my vote to the stumps, but I know that's not the optimal play so I'll pull deep and re-read some things and come to a final conclusion soon.
Like do you see what’s about to happen here?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:01 am

Post by chkflip »

If you're insinuating I'm waiting to vote Hoptic, you're dead wrong.

Hop, I'd suggest taking some time away from the thread and just ignoring the slot because AFAIK it is majority frowned upon to block a slot you're currently in a game with.

Chem, what's
your
case on Hoptic? I may have missed it.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I don't want to be that guy but I think hop getting mad at people not seeing me as scummy for my lylo play feels like scum emotion moreso than towny, especially if he's strongly considering chk as scum as well
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:02 am

Post by pighawk »

It should be something town hoptic worries about.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 739, chkflip wrote:If you're insinuating I'm waiting to vote Hoptic, you're dead wrong.

Hop, I'd suggest taking some time away from the thread and just ignoring the slot because AFAIK it is majority frowned upon to block a slot you're currently in a game with.

Chem, what's
your
case on Hoptic? I may have missed it.
their early d1 felt weaker than I'd expect and I haven't liked their approach to F3, feels reactionary in a scummy way
GTKAS

pighawk
pighawk
Goon
pighawk
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by pighawk »

In post 732, chkflip wrote::lol: 730 is so petty. I fucking love it.

Bump
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by chkflip »

It has been four-ish hours bud, what do you want?
Tuxedo Mask
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Tuxedo Mask
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Tuxedo Mask »

Are people just scum reading Hoptic for being pissed off? Because I feel where they are coming from.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

Same, which is why I asked them to take a bit to cool off. Especially considering the fact that I had similar feelings against that slot at the end of D1. So, like,
I get it
, but it's less than helpful for either slot at this point and it's best we all just jog along from it.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

flip's dialogue with pig felt more genuine imo than Hop's
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by chkflip »

Elaborate, I'm not seeing that.
northsidegal
northsidegal
Survivor
northsidegal
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Wed Jul 08, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by northsidegal »

-
wiki | modded | Newbie NewD3 Stats | scripts

things fall apart

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”