Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2075 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:33 am

Post by Ydrasse »

loki, i don’t really know why you’re mad at me for just... picking and confirming people but okay... i wasn’t trying to ruin the game or anything for anyone i just thought the wifom might be useful for me.

gg everyone, was fun!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2076 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:34 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2074, Isis wrote:Alright, I'll drop the point.
I haven’t gotten any sleep because of being unfairly attacked by both of you and I’ve been a nervous wreck ever since. Maybe this would not have taken this kind of a toll on you but it just never happens to me that I super obvtown like this and still get wrongly scumread. You really have no clue, do you how that totally messed with my head and to be wrongly blamed for all of that on top of it is already too much and now - minus any apology from either you or Dru, you seriously expect me to be understanding that scum put me into this position?

Where are yours and Drusilla’s understanding huh? Maybe practice what you preach first and hopefully it will rub off?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2077 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:37 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2075, Ydrasse wrote:loki, i don’t really know why you’re mad at me for just... picking and confirming people but okay... i wasn’t trying to ruin the game or anything for anyone i just thought the wifom might be useful for me.

gg everyone, was fun!
I’m mad about being blamed for it, which is exactly my point and still am. I was treated unfairly by both Dru and Isis and neither of them has any compassion or empathy for me whatsoever and yes, I honestly wish you had chosen ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME To TARGET.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2078 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2077, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2075, Ydrasse wrote:loki, i don’t really know why you’re mad at me for just... picking and confirming people but okay... i wasn’t trying to ruin the game or anything for anyone i just thought the wifom might be useful for me.

gg everyone, was fun!
I’m mad about being blamed for it, which is exactly my point and still am. I was treated unfairly by both Dru and Isis and neither of them has any compassion or empathy for me whatsoever and yes, I honestly wish you had chosen ANYONE ELSE OTHER THAN ME To TARGET.
But you didn’t confirm me. You chose to both align and unconfirm me, which obviously blew up in your face and especially mine. :/
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2079 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 6:01 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I mean you did win so I don't think it really blew up in your face all that much? You should look on the brighter side of things - it's just a game after all and you will enjoy it much more if you take it less seriously.

This was the other ending I wrote for the game, thanks to Hectic for letting me write the end scenes <3

A love affair so soon doomed to die,
Burns bright like a star in the night sky,
They walked to the table holding hands,
Two glasses of poisoned wine waiting.

He held her tightly, her hair smelled of lavender,
A sadness in her eyes he could not comprehend.
He gave her one last kiss before the end,
Her teardrops glistening in the starlight.

She collapsed into his arms , her knees buckling,
He gently cradled her to the ground, and laid down as well,
As their last breaths passed he brushed her hair from her face,
Leaned in for one last kiss - death's embrace.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #2080 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Love the endgame flavour Pooky!

That was fun. I wish I could've taken part in the animal talk phase tho :C

ty Kanna and Ydrasse for the bat representation!
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2081 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2050, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2049, Loki Dokie wrote:Sorry @NM. :oops:
@Tayl0r, why didn’t you let me hammer I would have. Wtf was up with you asking if she was town than hammering her, did you scumread her cat gif? :lol:

@Ydrasse, you had me totally pocketed. You might actually have survived longer had you confirmed me. I’m really shocked that you would align yourself with an unconfirmed slot. I ironically saved the day by getting wrongly scumread. Unfreaking real. At least I didn’t die in vain. Why did you pick me to align with? That totally ruined the game for me. :(
yeah actually, i got really scummy vibes from the meme. ydrasse had done nothing more than NM today and while i was pretty sure it was NM ydrasse was a real possibility and much more so after that meme
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2082 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:28 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

was a fun game, gg all.

i think if i were to make a change it would be to do the post restricted phase after some phase without post restrictions
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2083 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 9:31 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

look at that smile in the meme. no way does that come from town with a "yes."
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2084 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Ydrasse »

posting it made me laugh to myself for a good few moments honestly. it was worth it.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2085 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

it made me laugh too. and at that point there was nothing to be done
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2086 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2079, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I mean you did win so I don't think it really blew up in your face all that much? You should look on the brighter side of things - it's just a game after all and you will enjoy it much more if you take it less seriously.

This was the other ending I wrote for the game, thanks to Hectic for letting me write the end scenes <3

A love affair so soon doomed to die,
Burns bright like a star in the night sky,
They walked to the table holding hands,
Two glasses of poisoned wine waiting.

He held her tightly, her hair smelled of lavender,
A sadness in her eyes he could not comprehend.
He gave her one last kiss before the end,
Her teardrops glistening in the starlight.

She collapsed into his arms , her knees buckling,
He gently cradled her to the ground, and laid down as well,
As their last breaths passed he brushed her hair from her face,
Leaned in for one last kiss - death's embrace.
I very much dislike being wrongly scumread when all of the available evidence to anyone who isn’t actually blind - that I townslipped numerous times, had very clear townie indicative voting patterns and that my interactions with you were clearly anti-partnery.

And add to that I was obviously deeply pocketed by Ydrasse. I suppose if there’s a silver lining to any of this, that unfortunate pocket didn’t result in my misexecuting anyone. I guess there’s a decent argument can be made for my being extremely glad I was at least spared that.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2087 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2081, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
@Tayl0r, why didn’t you let me hammer I would have. Wtf was up with you asking if she was town than hammering her, did you scumread her cat gif? :lol:

@Ydrasse, you had me totally pocketed. You might actually have survived longer had you confirmed me. I’m really shocked that you would align yourself with an unconfirmed slot. I ironically saved the day by getting wrongly scumread. Unfreaking real. At least I didn’t die in vain. Why did you pick me to align with? That totally ruined the game for me. :(
yeah actually, i got really scummy vibes from the meme. ydrasse had done nothing more than NM today and while i was pretty sure it was NM ydrasse was a real possibility and much more so after that meme
So, you are the brilliant one in the latter half of the game, while Drusilla was in the earlier part, so you deserve massive props for that. Yeah that grin did kind of remind of the cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland now that I think about it.

@Hectic, why aren’t you calling Tayl0r “brilliant”? She deserves it as much as Dru if not even moreso?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2088 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2082, Tayl0r Swift wrote:was a fun game, gg all.

i think if i were to make a change it would be to do the post restricted phase after some phase without post restrictions
You mean reverse the order of it? I certainly would have had much better reads in that case.

I’d also make the exact time of the 2nd scum recruitment a lot mors clear, because two people missed it.

Sorry I gave you such a hard time earlier but I would definitely consider you to be the town mvp for being the only one to correctly nail scum!Ydrasse.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2089 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 10:35 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 172, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 171, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: Loki Dokie

ROAAAAAR!

Hiss
My favourite post in the entire game. :lol:
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2090 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:04 am

In post 2084, Ydrasse wrote:posting it made me laugh to myself for a good few moments honestly. it was worth it.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2091 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Ydrasse »

<3
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2092 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2083, Tayl0r Swift wrote:look at that smile in the meme. no way does that come from town with a "yes."

This one otoh, positively screams “aligned with town“.
Tayl0r Swift
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Tayl0r Swift
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Tayl0r Swift »

In post 2087, Loki Dokie wrote:

So, you are the brilliant one in the latter half of the game, while Drusilla was in the earlier part, so you deserve massive props for that. Yeah that grin did kind of remind of the cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland now that I think about it.

@Hectic, why aren’t you calling Tayl0r “brilliant”? She deserves it as much as Dru if not even moreso?
i mean fmpov it was pretty easy. doesnt take brilliance to find one town in 3 potential people
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2094 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:11 pm

I wrote the end scene, lots of people played very well but for poetic structure I could really only pick one. I highlighted Drusilla because she was a primary driving force behind the town win in every phase of the game and she deserves the praise. <3
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2095 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Kanna »

i loved the ending flavour, pooky! and hectic's game flavour and design!

may you and ydrasse live on happily in your other world!
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2096 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
In post 2093, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 2087, Loki Dokie wrote:

i mean fmpov it was pretty easy. doesnt take brilliance to find one town in 3 potential people

But you were the only one who did and maybe Isis? but that’s pretty much it. No one else thought it was Ydrasse and my being aligned with her definitely did compromised my objectivity.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2097 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2094, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I wrote the end scene, lots of people played very well but for poetic structure I could really only pick one. I highlighted Drusilla because she was a primary driving force behind the town win in every phase of the game and she deserves the praise. <3
No Tayl0r does in the last phase because she realized it was Ydrasse, like I just said but yes she definitely deserves profound praise for nailing you in the earlier part of the game.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2098 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2095, Kanna wrote:i loved the ending flavour, pooky! and hectic's game flavour and design!

And Kanna also deserves props for her Pooky/Tayl0r solve D1, despite her completely inexplicable ability to realize that I obviously could not possibly ever be scum.
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2099 (ISO) » Mon Sep 28, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 2098, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 2095, Kanna wrote:i loved the ending flavour, pooky! and hectic's game flavour and design!

And Kanna also deserves props for her Pooky/Tayl0r solve D1, despite her completely inexplicable ability to realize that I obviously could not possibly ever be scum.
Honestly, no offense intended btw but I really don’t see how anyone reading my entire ISO, voting patterns, Pooky interactions honestly arrives at Loki!scum here.

I clearly didn’t know when the recruitment happened and was very clearly confused about the entire daytalk thing.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”