Silent Star 2: Menagerie

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 828, Isis wrote:I like Kanna
i want to be upgraded to love again
spirited away thanks for the good memories

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:28 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

I don't think dru/isis would play the game the way they did if they were scum together though?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:29 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 851, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I don't think dru/isis would play the game the way they did if they were scum together though?
why not?

"My heart is shaped like a harp with strings that go wiggle wiggle when someone is acting like an earnest bucketheaded townie incapable of wrong" ~ Isis
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class
Pronoun: she/her, not they

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Isis »

I love Kanna
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Kanna »

drusilla is dropping for me because (soulread) i don't think she would be this confident in something based on this shaky evidence. shiki is so smart, she should be highly bopped. if things she's saying doesn't add up to us, she's probably just scum

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Kanna »

^of course i mean once we fully understand what's she's saying

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 853, Isis wrote:I love Kanna
<3!

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 484, drusilla wrote:
In post 476, Kanna wrote:i think it's still right to consider pooky town for the second condemn phase because if he was, we would have a better chance pulling down scum if we went with what he wantedyet if he was scum, he would pull us town but we would already have one scum caught
a lot of this is why i attempted to ask him 'where do we go from here?' which was apparently lost in animal sounds.
In post 481, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and it certainly doesnt make sense to lynch 2 people on d1 with full post restrictions in place imo. I find it very susp that both you and drusilla are now saying that you thought the game mechanics are that way.
i find it suspicious that you apparently knew the post restrictions would be fully lifted.
also the first part of this^ and then saying she didn't consider pooky town. it's unrealistic she thought of this theory, went halfwayish and then didn't come to the same conclusion

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Kanna »

In post 854, Kanna wrote:drusilla is dropping for me because (soulread) i don't think she would be this confident in something based on this shaky evidence. shiki is so smart, she should be highly bopped. if things she's saying doesn't add up to us, she's probably just scum
to elaborate on this, i mean evidence for pooky being scum

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:44 am

Post by Isis »

I thought shiki wasn't confident though? She hasn't even committed to voting pooky over her former loyal doublevote
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Kanna »

Spoiler:
In post 807, drusilla wrote:
In post 781, drusilla wrote:why should i sheep someone i think is the most likely mafia in the game? assuming you're town simply does not make sense to me.
In post 809, drusilla wrote:
In post 808, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what? I posted gifs to more than just Ydrasse. The love-gifs were different from the other gifs.
yes what appear to be other buddying gifs to isis and taylor swift.
In post 810, drusilla wrote:
In post 809, drusilla wrote:yes what appear to be other buddying gifs to isis and taylor swift.
are those ones somehow game related?

her latest 3 posts. i think she sounds pretty confident

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Isis »

In post 858, Kanna wrote:
In post 854, Kanna wrote:drusilla is dropping for me because (soulread) i don't think she would be this confident in something based on this shaky evidence. shiki is so smart, she should be highly bopped. if things she's saying doesn't add up to us, she's probably just scum
to elaborate on this, i mean evidence for pooky being scum
They are very shady. But they don't seem overconfident he's scum. "I'm not ok assuming you are town" is pretty obviously several degrees from strong certainty on a scumread

Shading hard and scumreading hard aren't quite the same thing, it can often mean you think something's scummy but if that thing did flip town wow will you be mad about it
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 10:56 am

Post by Kanna »

also there was an argument from someone that developing framework/establishing communication should be townread which i disagree with. i think it's all too easy for scum to do for easy townpoints/confusing protown with towny, and realistically town just dive in and have fun sometimes. it's nai

i think that was another point drusilla brought up

p-edit: the thing i'm trying to get across is i think drusilla is obviously grilling pooky which means she either wants the elimination/thinks her points with that are still good etc. whereas i don't think she would think those points were especially good right now if she was town

Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Isis »

Hm
I think the pictionary was weakly town indicative. Do you really think it's fully equal probability to be posted by town and scum?
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Kanna »

yes

but what i had in mind was the actual argument that that *is* somehow town indicative. that's the important bit

Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 857, Kanna wrote:
In post 476, Kanna wrote:i think it's still right to consider pooky town for the second condemn phase because if he was, we would have a better chance pulling down scum if we went with what he wantedyet if he was scum, he would pull us town but we would already have one scum caught
a lot of this is why i attempted to ask him 'where do we go from here?' which was apparently lost in animal sounds.
In post 481, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:and it certainly doesnt make sense to lynch 2 people on d1 with full post restrictions in place imo. I find it very susp that both you and drusilla are now saying that you thought the game mechanics are that way.
i find it suspicious that you apparently knew the post restrictions would be fully lifted.
also the first part of this^ and then saying she didn't consider pooky town. it's unrealistic she thought of this theory, went halfwayish and then didn't come to the same conclusion
In post 633, Hectic wrote:
In post 486, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Hectic - Do the Mafia know the format of the game and whether post restrictions would be lifted?
The mafia knows as much about the setup as the town does.
Doesn’t this point to her likely being town though? because this post clearly shows that when it comes to the setup, scum are as much in the dark as town.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by Isis »

In post 864, Kanna wrote:yes

but what i had in mind was the actual argument that that *is* somehow town indicative. that's the important bit
I disagree with an answer yes, I think it's a weakly town indicative thing
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by Isis »

I don't understand what is saying for what's it's worth
"Well, I..."
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

Spoiler:
In post 865, Loki Dokie wrote:
In post 486, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:@Hectic - Do the Mafia know the format of the game and whether post restrictions would be lifted?
Doesn’t this point to her likely being town though? because this post clearly shows that when it comes to the setup, scum are as much in the dark as town.

Iow, she accused Pooky of having a TMI on the setup but 633 proves that scum actually don’t have such a TMI. Iow, this looks like a possible anti-TMI slip to me.

Wrt to her confidence Pooky scum, I’d probably be preferring to look at other slots that are either pinging me more, plusJOYED or slots that aren’t really doing anything to help decide on this gladiate, Tayl0r Swift. But we don’t have that option and I lean to them more likely being T/T than anything else right now, so unless I get convinced otherwise, I will probably be basing my vote on potential misexecutebait equity, because a no execute isn’t a possibility right?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 867, Isis wrote:I don't understand what is saying for what's it's worth
I’m not sure but I find it odd that scum!Dru would make 484. Accusing anyone of having a TMI on the setup is likely more town indicative than not because scum!Dru would obviously know that Pooky couldn’t possibly have TMI’d with that, so why accuse him of something that the mod can verify to be false?
Loki Dokie
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Loki Dokie
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Post by Loki Dokie »

In post 868, Loki Dokie wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 865, Loki Dokie wrote:

Iow, she accused Pooky of having a TMI on the setup but 633 proves that scum actually don’t have such a TMI. Iow, this looks like a possible anti-TMI slip to me.

Wrt to her confidence Pooky scum, I’d probably be preferring to look at other slots that are either pinging me more, plusJOYED or slots that aren’t really doing anything to help decide on this gladiate, Tayl0r Swift. But we don’t have that option and I lean to them more likely being T/T than anything else right now, so unless I get convinced otherwise, I will probably be basing my vote on potential misexecutebait equity, because a no execute isn’t a possibility right?
I mean you/Pooky.
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Isis »

There's no no-execute.

Are you saying Kanna is scummy for not realizing that dru is townier because dru mistakenly thought scum knew extra about the setup, and if dru was scum she would know that extra information doesn't exist?

That is such a complicated sentence to write.

Pedit: seems to be what you're saying
"Well, I..."
Isis
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Isis
she/her, not they
Best in Class
Best in Class

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by Isis »

Kanna if you were scum you would tell me right?
"Well, I..."
Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by Kanna »

relates to specifically this part of this post
i said "we should consider pooky town for c2 because that gives us the best chance to find scum"
dru agrees here and apparently she had also been thinking something similar during c2 (that's why she was asking pooky where he wanted to go)
but when it actually came to the execution part of it, she goes plusjoy

it seems weird to me she got to the point of knowing what pooky wanted was important, and seemed to care enough to try and find that out, but then ignored it when she got the answer

Kanna
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Kanna
she/her
Innocent Child
Innocent Child

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Kanna »

the tmi thing is also relatively nai, just saying. dru/isis are all good players and i think the best way to catch them out is finding what their motivation is

i think drusilla's motivation today has clearly been to advocate for a pooky elim and looking at the reasons, i find them p shaky. she's better than this. which means it's possible she's covering for isis so we should GO ISIS

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”