Major Policy Changes for Hydras for Mafia Games

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
DkKoba
Survivor

Pronoun: They

Post Post #50  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:18 pm

In post 39, hellbooks wrote:looking for someone to hydra with for tax purposes. dm me

we already did?

Robbnva
Jack of All Trades

Pronoun: He

Post Post #51  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:33 pm

In post 14, zoraster wrote:
In post 12, Cheery Dog wrote:I get a hydra divorce after a game ha

Yes, but we haven't established how this conscious uncoupling will take place. We are open to ideas!

There should be a waiting period. In case they change their minds. If one doesn’t want to stop then a mediator should get involved. Maybe a pre-ceremony document outlining what the expectations are and what each should take with each other when/if the hydra dissolves
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.

To everyone: I’ve had a rough few years and I truly apologize to everyone.

Robbnva
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #52  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 4:35 pm

In post 16, MathBlade wrote:Oooh MS now supports multiple marriages and polyamorousness :) Yay :)

Get your commitment ceremonies while they’re hot!

Spoiler:
Obviously an April fool’s joke but I like it

Having just got out of a marriage. Poly seems to be a good idea.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.

To everyone: I’ve had a rough few years and I truly apologize to everyone.

Nero Cain
Survivor

Post Post #53  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:30 pm

These are wonderful changes and I'm glad to see the mods finally trying to tackle this problem.
ONLY 11,400 POSTS TO GO!

skitter30
Last Laugh

Pronoun: She

Post Post #54  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 5:43 pm

I wholeheartedly approve these changes and will be accepting applications for potential hydra partners - if you're interested please fill out the attached form and answer all of the questions and then return to me. Please note that while question 18 does not *require* an interpretative dance to be considered complete, providing one will certainly boost your chances. Points will be given, as always, for style and rhetorical flair.
Really on hiatus this time around. Still on discord.
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA
Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal ~ slaxx

Alisae
lolbalance

Pronoun: E (e/em/eir/eirs/emself)

Post Post #55  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:05 pm

Discord: Alisae#8552
GTKAS Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 | Part 4

Jingle
Ring a Bell?

Post Post #56  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:05 pm

In post 54, skitter30 wrote:I wholeheartedly approve these changes and will be accepting applications for potential hydra partners - if you're interested please fill out the attached form and answer all of the questions and then return to me. Please note that while question 18 does not *require* an interpretative dance to be considered complete, providing one will certainly boost your chances. Points will be given, as always, for style and rhetorical flair.

Does creative use of a flare gun during the interpretive dance count as rhetorical flair?
Show

skitter30
Last Laugh

Pronoun: She

Post Post #57  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:16 pm

Hmmmm it's a little hard to argue that *any* component of an interpretive dance should count towards *rhetorical* flair, but i would imagine it would net some style points.
Really on hiatus this time around. Still on discord.
Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead. ~ NMSA
Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal ~ slaxx

Firebringer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #58  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 6:51 pm

In post 54, skitter30 wrote:I wholeheartedly approve these changes and will be accepting applications for potential hydra partners - if you're interested please fill out the attached form and answer all of the questions and then return to me. Please note that while question 18 does not *require* an interpretative dance to be considered complete, providing one will certainly boost your chances. Points will be given, as always, for style and rhetorical flair.

On question 5, im confused on whether u want a drawing by hand as in i get out my sketchpad or do u want some nice photoshop skillz
Show

Hydra Counselling Ltd
Watcher

Post Post #59  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:20 pm

Please email us at HC Ltd or call toll free or text #1313 to our Hydra SOS Helpline for more information.
We specialize in all things hydra related. Any number of heads are welcome.

King Henry VIII
Watcher

Post Post #60  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:26 pm

In post 14, zoraster wrote:
In post 12, Cheery Dog wrote:I get a hydra divorce after a game ha

Yes, but we haven't established how this conscious uncoupling will take place. We are open to ideas!

In post 20, schadd_ wrote:
I was going to go form a hydra just to make sure I don't play any mafia games again. (based on rule 3 and schadds_ clarifications).

you can rest easy that divorces will not be as straightforward of a process![/quote]

This is unacceptable for you to not have a process for this! My hydra partner is yet to bear me a single scum victory, and it is intolerable that I should be shackled to my partner waiting for your permission to be freed from this ill-conceived union while many suitable potential hydra partners of game-playing age are receiving hydra proposals from gentlemen not nearly as fine or important as myself!

King Henry VIII
Watcher

Post Post #61  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:29 pm

I urge everybody to leave this website and sign up at www.mafiascum.co.uk where I will be in charge of dissolving hydras and not Pope Zoraster I.

Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #62  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:31 pm

In post 59, Hydra Counselling Ltd wrote:HC Ltd

I demand royalties for using my name and brand.
"I used to think that votes equaled pressure, too, back when I was alive. I've learned a lot since then. You know what does equal pressure? Pressure. Pressure equals pressure. Crazy, huh?"

Political Cartoons Are Fun

zoraster
Disorganized Crime

Post Post #63  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:34 pm

In post 61, King Henry VIII wrote:I urge everybody to leave this website and sign up at http://www.mafiascum.co.uk where I will be in charge of dissolving hydras and not Pope Zoraster I.

King Henry VIII has been excommunicated. He must be replaced in all communion.

VashtaNeurotic
Townie

Post Post #64  (ISO)  » Thu Apr 01, 2021 11:41 pm

In post 62, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
In post 59, Hydra Counselling Ltd wrote:HC Ltd

I demand royalties for using my name and brand.

Are you sure, it seems Zor is banning royalties.
The Christmas Movie Bracket is now taking submissions. Check out Mish Mash Movie Mwatch Mnight

Ythan
Welcome to the Haystack

Post Post #65  (ISO)  » Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:47 pm

In post 24, Davsto wrote:*hydrae

Guess that's covered.

Previous
[ + ]

Return to News