Mafia Wiki

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
ages
ages
Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:06 am

Post by ages »

Very nice.

I've made a few small changes to some pages, mainly just clarifying or rewording things. It would be very cool if we had a section on it to record finished games, where the mod of the game could put the setup and anybody could comment on the game. I wonder if anybody else would like that, or is it just me?

Also added a list of common mafia abreviations to the FAQ (e.g. FOS) I'm sure there's lots more, so please add any I haven't got.
[size=75]Note: For those who were curious, playing mafia involves forming rational thoughts and expressing them with, well, sentences. Let's try this in the future.

Mathcam in a newbie game[/size]
ages
ages
Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:27 am

Post by ages »

I have a problem. On the faq page my edits keep dissapearing. Maybe someone could look at the revision log and see whats going on?
[size=75]Note: For those who were curious, playing mafia involves forming rational thoughts and expressing them with, well, sentences. Let's try this in the future.

ages
ages
Goon
ages
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 07, 2004 5:29 am

Post by ages »

My list of abbreviations appears to be lost, the revision where I added them no longer has them. Whats going on?

Return to “News”