Site Downtime (July 2016)

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #25 (isolation #0) » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

bring back crypto
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #80 (isolation #1) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:52 am

Post by BBmolla »

I would be fine with ads tbqh. And payable cosmetics.
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #83 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:56 am

Post by BBmolla »

Like, epicmafia has a couple paid features like name color and text color and "custom roles"

I'm being fairly serious about this, as long as it doesn't affect gameplay and as long as someone can have an enjoyable experience without ever paying a dime, I'm all for it.

edit: I probably ignored that thread there was a long period I didn't look at GD
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #86 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:59 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 85, Ircher wrote:Yeah, well, having to use the Tigers skin DOES affect gameplay.
well duh

but having your own custom skin could be cool if implementable.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #112 (isolation #4) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

In post 100, zakk wrote:I can't believe I'm saying this... but... look at the ridiculous market for hats in Team Fortress 2. Valve used to charge for the game itself. Then they introduced hats. Soon they made so much money selling hats in TF2 that they made the game free to play (so they could attract MORE users to buy hats!).
Dota 2 makes a shit ton of money as well (the prize pool for major tournament last year was raised from 1.6 million to 18 million just by selling a "book of items" for 10 dollars that included quests and the like. The same thing is happening this year and it's at 16 million with a month or so left)

I would never want pay 2 win or even pay 2 play. I'd want "pay for some cool hats that literally do fuck all."

Edit: of that 10 dollars only $2.50 went to the prizepool. Let that sink in and make you realize just how much they made.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #131 (isolation #5) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:38 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 128, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 117, hitogoroshi wrote:Another fun idea: get a bunch of big ms personalities in a game together and folks can donate to the site to join a spectator thread. Maybe one thread with role/setup reveals and one without.
This has potential.
who would honestly pay for that though <_<
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #132 (isolation #6) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:39 pm

Post by BBmolla »

In post 113, GreyICE wrote:So what, sell book of items for Team Mafiascum?
Sell online cosmetics that cost $0 to make.

Custom user titles, custom name font, custom whatever we can alter in php visually.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I'm assuming the zazzle.com thing was a joke but I'd buy items with mafiascum stuff on it
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #134 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:44 pm

Post by BBmolla »

I mean I bought the card deck, if we figure out an easier way to distribute and actually make profit on doing so that'd be great. I know lots of people who would be willing to buy mafia cards, I have nothing to recommend them because all the on the market shit is awful atm.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #136 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 07, 2016 2:49 pm

Post by BBmolla »

http://www.makeplayingcards.com/design/ ... -card.html

I think I used this to make my personal deck I use for meetups

Return to “News”