Please Read

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
Q
Q
Ninja
Q
Ninja
Ninja

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Dec 31, 1969 1:00 pm

Post by Q »

Those of you who don't send a preferred password will get their password set to a random string of characters, not a default.
mith
mith
Godfather
mith
Godfather
Godfather

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Apr 20, 2002 1:43 pm

Post by mith »

As has been mentioned a few times, we are going to switch servers and install different software tomorrow afternoon. I feel I should explain exactly what is going on.The site will be down tomorrow starting around 11:30 CDT. It will be down for a few hours, depending on how long it takes to install everything. We are switching to a slightly faster computer (so hopefully there will be a noticable drop in the loading time), new operating system, and new forum software (phpBB).Q has written a script to transfer all the data from this board to the new one; all games and other posts will still be there.However, because ikonboard encrypts passwords, we cannot setup accounts using the password you are using here. Because of this, you need to email Q (setzer@flash.net) or myself (mithrandir@spl.at), or send us a message with the pertinent information in the title, in order to active your account, if you have not already done so. Please include your username, and a password. This does not have to be your current password (it can be, if you don't mind us knowing it), you will be able to change it as soon as the new board is set up. If you have not sent us a password before the board is set up, we will set it to a default, and you can email us later (with the same information) to activate it, or I will email you your temporary password as soon as I have time (assuming you have a valid email address).In other news, I will be working on adding information to the site during the next week, as I have gotten through my last (hopefully) ridiculously hard week of school. If you have any articles or roles that you would like posted, let me know.mith

Return to “News”