Bookmarks and PMs

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Bookmarks and PMs

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:26 am

Post by Thesp »

The database has partially corrupted, so we're experiencing weirdness and issues, particularly with bookmarks and private messages. Please bear with us as we work on fixing things. Thanks!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

We aren't going to loose any saved pms or anything are we?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
Thesp
Thesp
Supersaint
Thesp
Supersaint
Supersaint

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:50 am

Post by Thesp »

Everything should be back up, but there is a non-zero chance that any PMs that were saved to a folder created after yesterday's backup have been lost. Hopefully this is negligible/zero, but please let me know if you run into any issues or problems. Thanks!
"When playing a game, the goal is to win, but it is the goal that is important, not the winning." -
Reiner Knizia

Ask me about my automatic votecounter, and how you can use it in
your
game!
Check out my 15 minutes of fame on Wait Wait...Don't Tell Me!
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:34 am

Post by PokerFace »

My saved pm was not lost. I forget when I saved it. I think somewhere around 5-7pm edt last night

The timestamp on the saved pm says friday at 2 something pm. Could that wrong timestamp be getting caused by the non-zero?
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:36 am

Post by PokerFace »

i got all my saved pms in the same folder. folder not made yesterday so perhaps thats why all things still saved. Only that message has a weird timestamp though

Return to “News”