Applications for GTKAS Site Contributor

This forum is for Administrators to post news concerning the site and forums.
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Applications for GTKAS Site Contributor

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by KittyMo »

I would like to step down from the GTKAS mod position by July 1st. My main reason for doing so is that I would like to give someone more passionate the opportunity. If you don't mind a bit of data entry and like to ask people questions, please apply by PMing me answers to the following questions. The application deadline will be (expired on 2019-06-22 04:00:00). I will then be working with the mod team to make a decision.

1. What do you expect your schedule for checking the subforum and updating the queue would be?
2. What are you (or have you been) involved in on MafiaScum that best demonstrates your reliability?
3. In your own words, what are the Forum Rules and Guidelines that are specific to GTKAS?
4. Let's say someone PMs you asking you to delete their own GTKAS thread, or to delete their posts in another thread in the subforum. How would you generally react?
5. What kind of personal touch would you like to put on this subforum?
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog
KittyMo
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
KittyMo
Too Sparkly
Too Sparkly

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:00 am

Post by KittyMo »

Less than 48 hours left! Get those apps in :]
Alt of Ariel | MafiaScum wiki volunteer contributor & sysop | Identity (Mish Mash) is back | Speakeasy Secret Santa

"plz don't swear" -- N
"Do people just not appreciate the good old wall of text anymore?" -- Cheery Dog

Return to “News”