Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Tue Mar 09, 2021 9:54 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Is Raya day or night neighbourizer because it obviously didn’t happen last night. :lol:

I think you’ve got this. I was legit pissed about being copped. I would have 100% killed MGTP had I any idea they were even remotely suspicious of me but it’s frustrating as hell that it’s because of role not play. Oh well. I think unless there’s a watcher, you have an excellent chance of endgaming now.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:19 am

Post by Battle Mage »

haha i wouldnt go that far. i've got a chance of surviving a day or 2, let's take it 1 step at a time.
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Mar 10, 2021 9:38 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 52, Battle Mage wrote:haha i wouldnt go that far. i've got a chance of surviving a day or 2, let's take it 1 step at a time.
We 100% don’t look like buddies. I did a 1v1 because I knew one of us would survive and the other would die.

You if Mastina isn’t still bp, you need to kill her and then MHTP before it ever occurs to her to visit you.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i cant believe this dayphase is still going, although bonus points to you if you can drag it out over the weekend so i can have a decent nightphase
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i'd say it looks ok, the spam towards the end has helped conceal some of the more dodgy looking interactions. in general, when you're scum and going down you generally want to avoid obvious distancing and interactions with your teammates. But I've mostly got towncred for my claim. it won't last forever, so i need to work my way through the townblock efficiently, avoiding protections etc.

if you or pooky can pull together the claims and stuff for me before night, that'd be super duper! then we'll see if you win this game "with me or in spite of me" ;)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 11:36 am

Post by Battle Mage »

i want town to start running through people hard and fast starting tomorrow.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 54, Battle Mage wrote:i cant believe this dayphase is still going, although bonus points to you if you can drag it out over the weekend so i can have a decent nightphase
It’s only being dragged out because jjh wants some shrooms or something, so really not much I can do. However, if I can manage to self-hammer before he collects all of them, that would definitely be to our advantage but that would also depend on Xtoxm locking the thread in time.

Nothing I say or do at this point has any effect on anything.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 55, Battle Mage wrote:i'd say it looks ok, the spam towards the end has helped conceal some of the more dodgy looking interactions. in general, when you're scum and going down you generally want to avoid obvious distancing and interactions with your teammates. But I've mostly got towncred for my claim. it won't last forever, so i need to work my way through the townblock efficiently, avoiding protections etc.

if you or pooky can pull together the claims and stuff for me before night, that'd be super duper! then we'll see if you win this game "with me or in spite of me" ;)
If you have any clue how we’d even go about doing that, tell me. However, I majorly fucked up with the voyeur thing, so if anyone CCs that or suddenly jumps on me because of that, they’re voyeur.

I mean freaking Raya is beyond locked convinced that Fuzzy bothered to inform us about his being neighbourized and very wrongly inexplicably accused me of “rolefishing”. lololololol
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:11 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 56, Battle Mage wrote:i want town to start running through people hard and fast starting tomorrow.
If you have any ideas how we can most optimally make good use of our remaining time left, let me know.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I could always ask Pooky to fake dayvig Mastina? :lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Mon Mar 15, 2021 12:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

You know I could have just self-hammered us when Penguin put us at E -1 but he unvoted, so even if I do we’d still be at E - 1 anyway.

I hope this works out since hopefully my not self-hammering didn’t help town but we’ll see. Good luck, hopefully you don’t look like a buddy after my flip.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:33 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

alright this is mine now. let's figure this shit out from the top. need minimum 4 mis-elims to have a chance. town cohesion probably helps in short term, but need to eliminate the townblock fairly soon. And I need to work out my claim strategy. maybe I'm only 1 shot. yeah, that'll have to do, otherwise I eat too much into the elimpool.

Townblock
Mastina - conftown, 1 shot bulletproof doc. not clear if 1-shot bulletproof or just 1-shot doc. Keep alive tonight.
MHTP - conftown, but no further power role. potentially will keep me safe for a little while. Keep alive tonight.
Superb Subtlety - highly likely town. Mastina believes conftown, but that's a leap (and in reality, a wrong one). But so widely townread that unlikely to get elimmed for a while. And prime Doc target (if another exists). But probably have to gamble on that. Also collects mushrooms.

Sweet-spot under the townblock:
Raya - Mastina loves them. Superb Subtlety also a big fan. MHTP also loves Raya. Damnit Raya. claimed neighbouriser. doesn't matter.
Korina - voted Fuzzy late - unlikely to be scum. Superb Subtlety is a big proponent. claimed mortician. not really sure that matters much.
Noraa - voted Fuzzy late - unlikely to be scum. Superb Subtlety is a huge proponent. claimed town godfather. still no idea what that means.

WhemeStar, claimed Janitor. Mastina won't go here. I probably need a mis-elim on you. But first you are a trusted friend and will help elim Jackson Virgo I hope.
PenguinPower, unclaimed. I need a mis-elim on you.
Jackson Virgo, claimed Ninja Visitor. I need a mis-elim on you.
Rathe unclaimed. I need a mis-elim on you.

Superb Subtlety is getting in the way of that middle block, and I need that opened up and live. Plus the player is just too damn cautious and we need some town fire here. we really missed the chance here to capitalise on some of the possible gambits in this game. although a closed setup with millions of PRs is naturally town-sided without fakeclaims.

Kill: Superb Subtlety

Rolecop: PenguinPower
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:35 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

Korina is definitely a more viable mis-elim once SS is dead.

Note to self: work out later how timings of elimming the janitor and mortician need to play out mechanically. leaving noraa alive is a disaster but must be done here. what a mess.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Battle Mage »

1 vs 9 tomorrow

3 mis-elims gets me to:

1 vs 3

and may even get a free NK there.

unwinnable really, but if i can survive a couple dayphases, it's a relative win.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 1:34 pm

Post by Jingle »

In post 62, Battle Mage wrote:Kill: Superb Subtlety
Rolecop: PenguinPower
Roger Roger.
This is a Parachute.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 3:48 am

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 62, Battle Mage wrote:Rolecop: PenguinPower
Inexperience Challenged Post RestricterWelcome to Krazy's Animal upick 2!

Spoiler:

Alternate Jingle Flavor:
Spoiler:

Alternate Xtoxm Flavor:
Spoiler:

You are a Jackass Penguin, a
Town Inexperience Challenged Post Restricter

PASSIVE -- Inexperience Challenged -- You have a notes PT that will functionally act as a neighborhood as far as PT cops go. (Traffic Analyst will still show no living players). If you were already informed of the role and alignment of all players in the Road to Rome, then you will continue to be informed of the role and alignment of all players in the Road to Rome. Here is the PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=86019

ACTIVE -- Post Restricter: During the day, you may ask players to define a key concept, noted below. If a player shows a sign they are defining the concept (sarcastically or not), you can quote their definition into your Inexperience Challenged PT. If the mod agrees that that is in fact a definition of the concept, you may target that player at night. You may target a maximum of one target at night. The following dayphase, they will have the following post restriction: You must say "PenguinPower is the greatest listmod on MafiaScum" in your first post of the day, or you will gain both the ascetic and macho modifiers for the remainder of the day and the night phase. This asceticization will bypass any other protective actions that may have already been targetting the player, the macho will bypass the bulletproof status. This is a normal night action (although gated to the definitions mentioned above) and can be roleblocked. They will be informed of the consequences of breaking their post restriction. POST RESTRICTION -- If you at any point during the dayphase mention your request for definitions pertains to mechanics or night actions, then your action will fail regardless of whether the definition is asserted. If asked to hardclaim, you can claim "Inexperience Challenged" but not Post Restricter without losing your night action, but you CAN say you have a post restriction pertaining to your fullclaim. If asked if you targeted someone at night or if you gave them a post restriction, you can say, "you may very well think that, I couldn't possibly comment." (You can full claim in truth if you are okay having your action blocked, it will not result in modkill).
Key terms to define:
Day 1: Flip
Day 2: Crumb
Day 3: Godfather
Day 4: Vigilante
Day 5: Vanilla
Day 6: IC

NAR Priority Ranking: Lower # = resolves earlier, i.e. 1 = resolves first, 13 = resolves last. This is ONLY to resolve NAR conflicts (i.e. Sticky Fruit Vendor vs. Rolestopper), otherwise NAR resolves according to conventional NAR standards.
Your NAR Priority Ranking is: 12

Win:
You win when the mafia has died.

Game thread here: viewtopic.php?f=23&t=86003

Confirm:
Please confirm by responding with your alignment, role name, and favorite animal gif!
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

eh, if that's game over - it was shitty. but at least it was quick.

I couldn't have really predicted it, although it did accord with PP getting the video. But more importantly, not many credible claims that would have fit the bill. And also, yeah, this game was so town-sided lol. Closed setup, everyone has a PR, and no safeclaims. We played it badly, but even if we played well, our power roles weren't good enough to balance it.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

also Superb Subtlety, not being overly subtle with that. ;)
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Game Topics”