Bond PT (Vecna & Dunnstral)

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

You have (expired on 2017-04-26 14:00:00) to submit
Passive
or
Active
roles in thread.
If there is agreement, the Bond will be solidified and final actions may be submitted.
If there is no agreement, the Bond will be broken and neither member may submit any personal actions. This does not affect Factional actions.
Last edited by RadiantCowbells on Tue May 23, 2017 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 9:35 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Vecna?

Thread didn't stay open during night and I wasn't told I couldn't talk in here
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Wait, dunnstral can talk during the first 24 hours?
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Note that we both got the same bond pm; I wasn't told anything additional about not being able to talk

Does your ability activate in the second half? Is it only while you are passive?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:38 am

Post by Vecna »

Im going to refrain from any game-related talk Dunn, because I think this is a mod error. You should probably do the same to preserve the integrity of the game
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Vecna »

At any rate, I want to choose
PASSIVE
Dunnstral
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Dunnstral
he/him
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:40 am

Post by Dunnstral »

Active
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:56 pm

Yeah I am drunk and fucked up. Dunnstral may not talk in this topic for the duration of the night but may submit their role to me via PM.
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:35 am

Post by Vecna »

Alright, with that cleared up, its go-time.

Dear Diary,

Today I read a post, something along the lines of....

Subject: Spring Fever (Day 1):
Titus wrote:
In post 4179, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4174, Titus wrote:
In post 4171, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 4169, Titus wrote:2 good, 1 bad, 0 sads.

Say it back.
I don't get it
Just write it down. :)

What I want you to do Dunn is go ahead with Titus' plan 100%.

Youre the watcher if I understood your role correctly now that you'll be the active part of this bond, so go and watch the Heartless hydra tonight.

As Titus stated, 2 visits = town, 1 visit = scum, 0 visits is a roleblock or some other type of interference with Titus' ability.

When the day starts, please dont be too direct about your result.

Use the following phrase, because were being oh so sneaky here and were gonna pretend its a movie.

I dont give 2 shits about the fact we lynched scum yesterday, X is still total scum (if you got 2 visits)

I dont give a shit about the fact we lynched scum yesterday, X is still total scum (if you got 1 visit)

I give zero fucks about the fact we lynched scum yesterday, X is still total scum (if you got no visits)

Then we just wait and see how people respond for a while.

We might even mess with Titus a bit to see how she reacts. Like, maybe give me the secret code to signal your result first, and then wifom it a bit to meassure Titus' reaction - for example by claiming another result than what you really got. Ill confirm that I asked you to do it if she goes mental on you, but we want to know if she's expecting a certain outcome. Better to not do these types of gambits if youre going away shortly afterwards though, and probably best while im around as well to keep shit from going out of hand.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:48 am

Post by Vecna »

Ive been thinking long and hard about other scenario's as well where you go to watch the likely nightkills here......but theres some significant downsides to this.

Watching Titus: If they decide Titus has to die here, we'll probably get a guilty from watching her. She claimed some sort of cop role, so if she's town she has to die sooner rather than later regardless for scum to have a chance here. However, she made the call herself she'd rather die and have Heart be cleared or condemned - so I think its the smart thing to do as she asks. Biggest downside is; if she doesnt get targetted by the NK, and you didnt watch Heart - tomorrow is doing to devolve in even more shit & drama because she's gonna tunnel down on us for interfearing with her plan.
Watching JJ: I think this is another potential kill, since he claimed motion detector, while refusing to reveal his other ability (indicating it might even be a stronger one). After that claim, and the way he went about it, he's probably not going to get lynched anytime soon. The same applies here as watching Titus; if they kill someone else and we gain nothing, Titus is going to be even more insufferable.

Sadly, I think you - dunnstral - are the most likely nightkill here. If I understood the motion detector ability correctly it cannot spot whether Titus does 1 or 2 visits to Heart. So seeing how youre the enabling piece here in getting the cop investigation to work, if theyll kill anyone to stop the invest on Heart, itll most likely be you if scum is competent (which, given my suspicions, they probably will be).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:55 am

Post by Vecna »

Im just hoping that I scared off scum from trying to kill Titus and JJ with my wifom'ing that id appoint you to watch wherever I felt like.

Titus dying wouldnt even be the most terrible thing (IF SHE IS TOWN THAT IS), since its going to bring quite a lot of peace and quiet. But having her around with that powerfull ability is going to be very usefull obviously if town.

Atm im roughly 65-35 on titus being town vs scum.

I dont think she'd really be this gung-ho about including Shitfuck in her 3 lynch-targets, but at the same time she was trying to pressure JJ a lot more above shitfuck. But then again, that role that shitfuck flipped with is incredibly powerfull - so throwing that to the sharks would be quite the gambit, even though she didnt really directly wanna go for that lynch.

Giga/Eddie were looking really really bad leading upto that lynch, and they made my suspcion that theyre scum even bigger.

Another person that was looking really shady during and upto that lynch was Gorkington. The way he was pressing for us to wait for shitfuck to claim (BUT NOT THE JJ SLOT) - is downright scumfuckery. And it makes a lot of sense, because if shitfuck wouldve gotten to claim - he easily couldve claimed his exact role, minus to not being able to nightkill part. It would be a role that wouldve been easy to verify, and we wouldnt be lynching it for a very long time to come (untill it became suspicious that such a strong role wasnt getting nkd). He also seemed GENUINELY pissed after we were lynching the slot - which I think is because he was honestly pissed that we managed to lynch one of the (if not THE) strongest scum PR's, pretty much based on a lot of luck and being tired of this long ass day.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:59 am

Post by Vecna »

Btw, if for some bizarre reason scum kill me tonight (I strongly strongly doubt it) - stop them from insta-lynching Titus.

The only reason they'd ever kill me here is if Titus is town as well, and they wanna set her up for the next mislynch (well unless youre scum and you'll use this logic against us :D). - Like killing either me or Titus here makes very little sense regardless, since scum will want to let us live since theyll hope this shitfest is gonna continue day2.....(and knowing Titus, if she's town - it most likely will continue - hurray for having to defend myself against more crap tomorrow).
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:00 am

Post by Vecna »

so yeah....im not really sure I have much else to talk about right now.

JJ is lock-town to me.

Frogger seems very solidly town. Alisae probably is as well, allthough frogger seems a lot more in-tune with his reads, and were getting the same type of scumpings from people. The only thing we disagreed on recently was how Heartless responded to the idea of Titus investigating them.....I thought that was looking pretty scummy, but I guess I couldve also just been biased.

Im not quite as certain about you - but scum will have to kill you sooner or later regardless. They cannot keep wifom'ing on you and Titus forever, and if you guys survive a long time together itll be like an automatic scumclaim :)

McMenno is more likely town than scum here im thinking

I have absolutely no read on Bella whatsoever, so I hope frogger can figure that slot out.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:01 am

Post by Vecna »

And I dont even remember who else is in this game lol. Must notve done a lot of memorable stuff.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:17 am

The Bond has been finalized! Night actions may now be submitted.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:22 pm

Post by Vecna »

Btw, RC has confirmed in a pm how terrible my role really is -_-

Night 1: passive composing
Night 2: activate ability
Night 3: nightchat, yay.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed May 03, 2017 3:36 am

This bond has been broken and the thread will be locked.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”