Scott and Remona (Chickadee and LUV)
  • Kevin and Nazz (Ed Edd n Eddy) [X]
  • Raven and Beastboy (Teen Titans) []
  • Helen and Bob Parr (The Incredibles) []
Lovebirds (Andrius and MariaR)
  • Rakan and Xayah (LoL) []
  • Irina and Karasuma (Assassination Classroom) [X]
  • Hinata and Yui (Angel Beats!) []
NoticeMeSenpai (JaeReed and mastina) Blazing Hate (GuyInFreezer and ZZZX)
  • Yandere [X]
  • NTR []
  • Unrequited love []
Sword of Damocles (Aristophanes and Something_Smart)
  • Saturn and Cassini []
  • Orpheus and Eurydice [X]
  • Kepler 35 (binary star system) []
Clumsy Phoenix (Clumsy and Shaziro)
  • Doomguy and the BFG9000 (Doom series of video games) [X]
  • Sword and Shield (AKA: Sword and Board. Standard medieval equipment for fighting!) []
  • Strahd and Tatyana (D&D "The Curse of Strahd" roleplaying adventure. More information can be provided if needed) []
morph the cat (Cabd and fferyllt)
  • Changó and Oyá []
  • Jason and Medea [X]
  • Perseus and Andromeda []
Devils Gear (Human Sequencer and Pieguyn) Imperium (Nacho and Tammy)
  • Admiral William Adama and President Laura Roslin []
  • Buffy Summers and Angel/Spike [X]
  • Rory Gilmore and Lorelei Gilmore []
Last edited by Alisae on Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:09 pm, edited 15 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:23 am

Post by Alisae »

It is often said that to learn a foreign language quickly and easily in a short amount of time, you should make use of a lover from that country. As you will want to better understand your partner’s feelings. Inevitably, you’ll grasp the meaning of their words.

Irina Jelavić? More like, Irina Yurabitch. Get rekt ;) On a serious note, you had a OH NO TRAUMATIC BACKSTORY. God, it's been awhile since I watched Assassination Classroom and read the manga, BUT hey, it's okay. I can do this! Let's see here umm... Your parents were dead but good news is you killed their killer! So that's nice. Then you were found by some person whom then decided to turn you into an Assassin. So that's nice. God this sounds like Batman all over again...Anyways, moving on! Oh look! The plot changes and becomes not Batman! You decide to teach at school after a while. And that's nice. You train a classroom full of assassins who want to kill their teacher! Well, not you, but someone else. You also met Karasuma, who is now your husband. And he's pretty lit too. Either way, your students call you Professor Bitch, and you have genuinely fallen in love with Karasuma as you continued teaching. And then you got married the end 10/10 ending.

Welcome MariaR! You are
Irina Jelavić
, a Hydra Hydra Cop aligned with the
Town!

Karasuma (Hydra): You and Karasuma may not act on the same night.
Infilitration and Planning (Hydra Cop): During the night, you may target someone. You will learn if they are conisdered a Hydra, Modified Self-Motivated, or None.

--

You are here primarily as a professional, but if you cannot balance being an assassin with being a teacher, then you are severely lacking as a pro.

Reputation? You got it. Power and Strength? You got it. You are an elite soldier. That means you are pretty good at fighting people. Right now you currently work at the Ministry of Defense. You also were given a mission to assassinate someone. And yes before you ask, I know, the picture sucks. :( Continuing on! Your job was to train a bunch of kids to assassinate their teacher. And this sounds really fun! Kinda. Anyhow, moving on. You tried to not get too attached to the kids. And that's fine I guess. But you also hired an assistant teacher by the name if Irina Jelavić! And that was a fun experience. First things didn't work out but then they did! You acted like a rolemodel to the kids due to your talents as an elite soldier. Not to mention every now and then you enjoyed combat! But after the kids assassinated their teacher, you got married to Irina, and here you are!

Welcome Andrius! You are
Tadaomi Karasuma
, a Hydra 1-shot Roleblocker aligned with the
Town!

Irina (Hydra): You and Irina may not act on the same night.
Smile Bloodlust (1-shot Roleblocker): You love combat, due to it's exciting nature. During the night, you may target someone. They will not go anywhere, because they're too busy fist fighting you.

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

Please PM me your role name! And remember to have fun!
Also, if you would like a hydra PT, ask me for one!
Gamethread
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:57 am, edited 7 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Alisae »

At this particular moment in time I don't believe I have a healthier or more deeply felt respect for any object in the universe than this here shotgun...

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM! Okay. Here is what I know about you. Let's see... You kinda disobeyed some people that were higher up then you. Then that's fine, I guess you see things differently or they see things differently. But you may have taken it a bit too far when you decided to beat some people up and idunno, kill them? Yeah, I think that's kinda too far. And then you got sent to Mars or one of it's moons or some shit. And somehow you go through this portal AND BOOM! You're in hell. Yeah, I really do not know how this works... But hey, that's okay! Because apparently people tried to kill you when you were at Hell, but that didn't really work out too well because you could just kill them back easy. But you found a bunch of weapons, and now you're here to kick the scumbutts out of your town!

Welcome Shaziro! You are
DOOMGUY!!!
, a Compulsive Self-Enabling Dreaming God aligned with the
Town!

Weaponry (Compulsive Self-Enabling Dreaming God): You don't really go into combat with a plan, you sorta just shoot things. So with that said, you must use one of your weapons during the night! (And yes, Night 0 is a Night). You will not know what each weapon does, so might as well try one and see what works! And if things go well, you might enable your BFG9000. Who knows? Also, assume all weapons will be a miscellaneous action that effects the whole game unless said otherwise.

You have access to the following weapons Night 0
Pistol
Chainsaw
Chaingun - This will not effect the whole game.

You have access to the following weapons Night 1 including those you got from Night 0
Shotgun (Becomes the Super Shotty if you become married)
Plasma Gun
Rocket Launcher

You have access to the following weapon Night 2 including those you got from Night 0 and Night 1
Unmaker

--

Who knew someone could marry a gun?

Doomguy has many weapons in his arsenal. But if he had to chose one he loved the most, and would probably do unspeakable things to, it would the Big Fucking Gun Nine Thousand. This gun also has other names, like Big Frecking Gun Nine Thousand, Bio Force Gun 9000, or Big Friggin' Gun 9000. Yeah, this gun has a lot of names tbh. And tbh, I don't really know what to write here. But could this be a metaphor? Who knows? Find out next time on!...

Welcome Clumsy! You are the
BFG9000
, a Disabled ??? aligned with the
Town!

The Most Powerful Gun in Doom (Disabled ???): When this is enabled, you can use it! This is the strongest weapon in your arsenal.

Gamethread
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:42 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Alisae »

Music, the greatest good that mortals know and all of heaven we have hear below.

Oh Orpheus. A prophet. A musician. A poet. You were the son of kings, and you became a great, great poet. In fact, you became the best poet. Along with your music. You are the best Poet and Musician. While your poetry and your music is the best, you have a wife that love oh so much. Her name is Eurydice. And while she was running away from a cruel rapist, she was bitten by snakes and poisoned and died and OH MY FUCKING GOD THAT IS SO RANDOM. Whatever, continuing on. You were heartbroken by your loss. You wrote such mournful and painful songs. You made the gods cry, and you were advised to go into the Underworld to find Eurydice. So you did. And you made Hades and his wife cry. Hades allowed you to take your wife back up to the surface. However, you mustn't look back until both of you reach the surface. And when you reached the surface, you turned back. Because Eurydice wasn't at the surface, she. was. gone.

Welcome Something_Smart! You are
Orpheus
, a Modified Self-Motivated Odd-Night Night Talk Enabler Compulsive Thread Posting Multiple User Personality Neighbour aligned with the
Mafia!

Mafia: You are paried with
Devils Gears! They are Sayaka Miki (Human Sequencer) and Kyouko Sakura (Pieguyn)
. You may talk during the day. You may find your PT here
My Love (Modified Self-Motivated): During the night, both you and Eurydice may act in the same night.
Music to My Ears (Odd-Night Night Talk Enabler): You will allow everyone to listen to your pieces, and because your music is so beautiful, during Odd Nights, the gamethread will be open during the night.
OH for a Poet (Compulsive Thread Posting Multiple User Personality): During the night, you will write poetry. As in, you MUST write poetry. This poetry will be shared publicly at the end of the night. Each night you will write the following.
Night 1 - Numbers of people who visited different targets without names.
Night 2 - Lists visited targets.
Night 3 - Lists the night actions of the last person nightkilled by scum.
Greek Mythologies (Neighbour): All Greek Myths must stay together. Thus, you are apart of a neighbourhood, which you may find here.

--

I always thought there would be more interesting people at my wedding.

Oh Eurydice. Oh pretty, beautiful Eurydice. You are a daughter of Apollo. Not much is known about you, except your terrible fate. After marrying Orpheus, you were running away from some attacker who tried to attack you. And suddenly SNAKES! (wow, that sounds so painful and random. Those snakes sure did come out of nowhere huh?) But Orpheus loved you oh so much. He managed to come down to the Underworld looking for you. He was determined to be with you. And because of Orpheus' talents, you were given a chance to come back to the surface! So you and Orpheus climbed back up to the surface, destined to be with each other. However Orpheus must never turn back until he got to the surface. And he got to the surface, but before you got to the surface, he did the unspeakable. He turned back. And thus, you were gone. OH NO HOW TERRIBLE.

Welcome Aristophanes! You are
Eurydice
, a Modified Self-Motivated Modified Follower Neighbourizer Neighbour aligned with the
Mafia!

Devils Gears! They are Sayaka Miki (Human Sequencer) and Kyouko Sakura (Pieguyn)
My Love (Modified Self-Motivated): During the night, both you and Orpheus may act in the same night.
I Follow Orpheus (Modified Follower/Neighbourizer): During the night, you may target one person. You will follow them, learning what type of action they preformed. You will also form a Neighbourhood with them.
Greek Mythologies (Neighbour): All Greek Myths must stay together. Thus, you are apart of a neighbourhood, which you may find here.

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this from happening.

PM me your role name and feel free to post in the game thread during pre-game.
Game Thread
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:05 pm, edited 11 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Alisae »

…I …I have… feelings… for him… I've never felt this way about anyone before… and I can't bear the thought of seeing him… with anyone else… I know that this is a selfish request… but… please… don't take him away from me. Let me try to win his heart.

Oh. You're just a schoolgirl with a crush. WELP, nothing to see here. Move along, move along. OH WAIT! If you were ordinary this role pm would stop right about...here. But you aren't. You are a Yandere. Now, let's explain this. The "Dere" part originates from "Deredere" meaning LoveStruck, and the "Yan" comes from the term "Yanderu" meaning Crazy. So you are a crazy love stricken bitch. Good to know! Either way, you love your senpai, and you will do anything to be with your senpai. Anything. And you will prevent anyone from being with your senpai, from using tactics such as murder, or kidnapping, or seduction. Yanderes have many ways to keep their Senpais in their own arms and away from potential rivals. The yandere will find a way to fulfill it's love.

Welcome Burning Hatred! You are a
Yandere
, a Compulsive Day 1 Modified Seraph Knight Compulsive Modified Loud Limited Watcher/Tracker Limited Neighbourhood Infilitrator aligned with the
Town!

I love you Senpai! (Compulsive Day 1 Modified Seraph Knight): During Day One, you must target someone that is not yourself. You will mark them as your Senpai. If you were to die at any point, Senpai will be protected from all nightkills.
I see you... (Compulsive Modified Loud Limited Watcher/Tracker): During the night, you will stalk your Senpai and watch over your Senpai. Your Senpai will be notified that someone is stalking him, and anyone that visits your Senpai will be notified that they were watched.
I hear you...(Limited Neighbourhood Infilitrator): If your Senpai joins a neighbourhood at any point in time, you will know about it, and join that neighbourhood as well. The hood you have infilitrated will be warned that someone might be listening in on their conversation.

Gamethread
Last edited by Alisae on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:55 pm, edited 8 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Alisae »

So many terrible things are done for love. For love will men mutilate themselves and murder rivals. For love will even a peaceful man go to war. For love, man will destroy himself, and that right willingly.

What is love? What is it's power? What can it do to people? Well, love is...kinda complicated. It's hard for me to explain, it's nothing I really experienced. Yet again, I'm 18. So...I can try though? Love is when you think about someone else and you just cannot stop ever thinking about them. You worry about them. You care about them. You would do anything to protect them. You want to be with them. And when you are in love, you feel unstoppable. And The Power of Love will just make everything better in the end. I mean, that's what it is supposed to do, right? I sure do hope that is what it is supposed to do.

Welcome NoticeMeSenpai! You are
The Power of Love
, a Public Flavour Macho Friendly Neighbour aligned with the
Town!

Let it be known! (Public Flavour): Your flavour will be announced at the start of day 1!
Inanimate Object (Macho): You're not really a thing, just something people talk about. So in a sense, you can't really be protected. Because of this, you are immune to protections.
The Power of Love Consumes You! (Friendly Neighbour): During the night, you may reveal The Power of Love to someone, telling them your alignment. You will not learn their alignment.

Gamethread
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:37 pm, edited 4 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:24 am

Post by Alisae »

The balance between hope and despair keeps itself to zero. When was it you told me that? I understand what you mean now, I did save quite a few people, but in exchange hatred and jealousy filled my heart, I even hurt my best friend. Someone has to be cursed to balance out a wish for someone else's happiness.

You were a middle school girl. Just a normal middle school girl. You had a crush, you were popular, you had friends. You practically had everything a middle school girl could want. But then kyuubey came around. And your best friend was hurt. He was a musician. You were fairly interested in him, but he couldn't play due to health issues. It was kind of sad. But then, you made a deal with the devil. And a miracle happened. And your best friend could play again. But then he lost interest in you. It's like you made a deal with the devil for nothing. And it hurt you so much. Oh god it was painful. You became depressed. You felt worthless. You couldn't even do your duty as a magical girl. You felt disrespected. And you had friends. You had Madoka. You had Kyouko. But you refused to turn to them. Instead, you let yourself turn to despair. You became a witch.

Welcome Human Sequencer! You are
Sayaka Miki
, a Hydra Strongman Amnesiac Role Cop Neighbour aligned with the
Mafia!

Sword of Damocles! They are Orpheus (Something_Smart) and Eurydice (Aristophanes)
I Fight Alone (Hydra): You refuse to work together with other Magical Girls. Because of this, you and Kyouko Sakura may not act in the same night.
I Don't Feel Pain (Strongman): If you preform the factional kill, the kill will not fail.
Suffering for Someone Else's Happiness (Amnesiac Role Cop): To become a Magical Girl, you must have a wish granted. You chose to have a wish granted for someone else. So during the night, you may visit two people. You may check person 1 to learn their role, and you may visit person 2 to give them your result. Person 2 will not be told who was investigated.
We're All Heroes (Neighbour): You are apart of a neighbourhood, where other heros meet! You may find your neighbourhood here

--

I never wanted to save the world or make everyone happy. I never wanted to play God like that. If I could just save my family, and my friends… If I could just be a hero like that, I’d be happy.

You lived in a happy family. Most notably, your dad was a preacher. And you admired your dad and loved your dad. However, your dad's audience was thinning and thinning. Ands this kinda made you really sad? Eventually your dad was kicked out of his church. Okay, this may be in the wrong order, but the events are still the same, I promise! Anyhow, when you became a magical girl, you wished for your dad to have a big audience at his rallies. And that wish was granted, but the audience didn't ever seem human to you. You just, couldn't bare to look at it. And now here you are. You fight witches. Just like any other magical girl. You most notably met Sayaka Miki, who is sorta a rival? I think? Anyhow, upon first meeting Sayaka Miki, you didn't like her, and you looked down upon her. But as you got to know her, you considered her as a friend and an ally you loved, and would do anything to help. However she rejected your help, and sadly, became a witch.

Welcome Pieguyn! You are
Kyouko Sakura
, a Hydra Ninja Loud Fruit Vendor Neighbour aligned with the
Mafia!

Sword of Damocles! They are Orpheus (Something_Smart) and Eurydice (Aristophanes)
Why Won't You Let Me Help You (Hydra): Sayaka Miki refuses to work together with you. Thus, you and Sayaka Miki may not act on the same night.
Rosso Fantasma (Ninja): You use illusionary powers. If you preform the factional kill, no one will see your kill.
Stolen Fruit (Loud Fruit Vendor): During the night, you may visit one person. They will know that you preformed an action on them, and they will recieve an apple.
We're All Heroes (Neighbour): You are apart of a neighbourhood, where other heros meet! You may find your neighbourhood here

You win when the Mafia controls 50% of the votes and nothing can stop this from happening.

PM me your role name and feel free to post in the game thread during pre-game.
Game Thread
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:06 pm, edited 10 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Alisae »

The thing about changing the world... once you do it, the world's all different.

One thing Alisae has learned today is that Alisae should watch more TV shows!... Anyways, Hi! You're Buffy Summers! I know, that's kinda a wierd name. What do you do for a living? You slay vampires. Hey, that sounds kind of lit, maybe I should try that sometime. Anyhow, when you were a child, apparently your cousin died by a demon. Tragic, I know. Okay and then you grew up, and started having nightmares. Though that's okay! Because apparently that was something that happened? Anyhow, it was at that point you decided to fight Vampires. And um...Okay seriously, who did the research for this uPick? Because they are terrib- oh wait that's me... This is awkward... Um... Moving on. You defeated a Vampire king yaaaaaaaaay! You burnt down your school gym and got expelled yaaaaaaaaaay! Your parents put you in a mental asylum wow so edgy but yaaaaaaaaaay! I think I get the point across that you hunt vampires. I hope I don't disappoint (plz I don't want to disappoint. I would be very sad :( ). Ever since you've been slaying Vampires yaaaaaaaaay okay onto the role pm.

Welcome Tammy! You are
Buffy Summers
, a Non-Consecutive Night Hydra Bodyguard Neighbour aligned with the
Town!

Vampires =/ Romance (Non-Consecutive Night Hydra): Sometimes, you can't really focus on romance and slay vampires at the same time so um...yeah. You and Angel may not act in the same night. Buffy may not act two nights in a row.
Vampire Slaying (Bodyguard): During the night, you may target one person. If they are attacked, you may redirect the kill to yourself. You may not target yourself.

--

I wanna help her. I wanna become somebody.

Angels can be Vampires? Waaaaaaaaaaaat. No way! Wowie this sounds like a really cool TV show! Maybe I should watch it! Anyhow, your name is Angel. You are a Vampire. Apparently those things go together. Either way, you're a villain AND a hero. Apparently you can be both? Actually that makes a lot of sense. I'm sure may villains think they're heroes from their PoV. Anyhow, you were a villain. So you did villainy things. Like you um...You killed a clan! Yeah, that sounds terrible OH NO TRAGIC! But that's okay, they sure did get you back when they cursed you! You were given...a soul...I have no idea why I am just so shocked atm... But with that soul, you felt a thing called guilt. It made you think about your actions. Yeah! For shame! Thought that is okay, because you tried to become a hero, and you tried to redeem yourself by falling in love with Buffy Summers and calling yourself a hero. I am sure you did many heroic things. Okay I tried plz don't hurt me :(

Welcome Nachomamma8! You are
Angel
, a Non-Consecutive Night Hydra Jailkeeper Neighbour aligned with the
Town!

Vampires =/ Romance (Non-Consecutive Night Hydra): Sometimes, you can't really focus on romance and slay vampires at the same time so um...yeah. You and Angel may not act in the same night. Angel may not act two nights in a row.
Atonement (Jailkeeper): In attempt to atone for your sins, you attempt to Help the Helpess. You will also protect and roleblock them, keeping them safe from danger. You may not use this on yourself.

Gamethread
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:10 am, edited 9 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Alisae »

Dorks!

Who fuckin knew the first thing someone thinks of when it comes to a romantic pair comes from fuckin Ed Edd n Eddie. Anyhow, you're arrogant, cynical, cruel. But you are sorta like an everyday boy? Let's see. You are a gym assistant at your high school. You like to ride your bicycle. Hey, so do I! You hang out with your friends, you play sports, and you even like a girl. Just kinda like a normal boy. And those are stupid, so it's okay to be stupid! However you really hate the Eds. You think they are "Dorks"... Dorks... What a meaningful insult. Hey, I can just go up to you and say "You're a dork!" I'm pretty sure the response would be "Ok" and they would move along with their daily lives. The real way you wanna insult someone, is if you go up to them, you grab out your shakespearean insults, and tell someone "Thou art a most notable coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality." or “Away, you starveling, you elf-skin, you dried neat’s-tongue, bull’s-pizzle, you stock-fish!” Yeah, those really got you good, now away, you three-inch fool!

Welcome Lil Uzi Vert! You are
Kevin
, a 1-shot Post Restricted Modified Gladiator aligned with the
Town!

DORK! (1-shot Post Restricted Modified Gladiator): During the day, you may challenge someone to an insult match by bolding
Insult Match: Playername
and insulting them by calling them a "Dork". They will feel insulted, and you will get into an insult match with them, resetting the votes, setting the remaining day time to a minimum of 5 days, and selecting you and another player as the only viable vote candidates. It will be announced that No Lynch will be an option if majority feels like your insult battle is just soo fucking stupid. This cannot be used in MyLo or LyLo.

--

Boys are so immature!

Wow, aren't you just so pretty and fancy and yeah. Man, you must have a shitty boyfriend, though you like him so I guess if you're happy that's all that matters. Did I just insult your boyfriend? Yeah, tbh I'm own up to it. I can come up with better insults then he can! Anyways, everyone loves you. Except your heart goes to Kevin. But it gets to the point the boys look at you and they be like ... ... ... because they just don't have the words to express for you. They get all shy and stuff. It's kinda dumb, yet again boys can be pretty dumb if you ask me. You're smart, you're sweet, you're also kinda airheaded. But hey tbh I am too, so you know what, I think it's pretty ok. But honestly, you're also pretty chill as long as people don't fuck with your friends.

Welcome Chickadee! You are
Nazz Van Bartonschmeer
, a Modified Stasisizer aligned with the
Town!

And The Boys Go ... ... ... (Modified Stasis): You may bubble one player per night. They will be removed from the normal game and added to a neighbourhood, however they will be told that they only vote in the normal game. They will be released from the bubble and returned to the game at the end of the following night or whenever you choose to release them.

Gamethread
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:04 am, edited 5 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:25 am

Post by Alisae »

You did! You did! How I long to press
my little children's lips to mine!

Oh Hero! Leader of the Argonautic Expedition. You had a goal: To obtain the Golden Fleece. And you did achieve this goal, due to the help of your wife Medea. However, one thing I tend to notice in Greek Mythology is there is a lot of bad endings it seems. This is sadly one of those bad endings. I know, it's tragic and kinda sad :( You and your wife went through many trials, such as plowing a field with OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!?!?!? Hold on, let me try to pronounce this. Khalkotauroi? Yeah, I'm not ever attempting to pronounce that. Does it matter? No, not really? Anyways, you also completed the trial of sowing the dragon's teeth in the field, causing an army of stone warriors to appear. Apparently you can throw a rock and someone and everyone else around them decides to go kill each other. 10 outa 10. And lastly, Jason had to take the Golden Fleece from a sleepless dragon. Apparently a sleeping potion works just fine for that...Wow...That sounds really easy. And Jason is a
Hero
...Ok.

Welcome Cabd! You are
Jason
, a Modified Self-Motivated Flavour Cop Neighbour aligned with the
Town!

Overcoming Trials (Modified Self-Motivated): Jason and Medea may act on the same night due to how well they work together.
Analyst (Flavour Cop): You are great at analyzing the task ahead of you and figuring out a solution. During the night, you may investigate someone. You will learn their flavour

--

Love, did you say?
It is a mighty curse.

You helped Jason out with getting the Golden Fleece! Yaaaaaaay! You did it! Good job! But ya know, not all stories have happy endings. Well, you see, apparently your father was really against you and Jason being together. So you killed your brother and that worked! And then you came across someone who was suffering a painful death so you ended their misery. And then you convinced a bunch of children to kill their father and throw his body parts into a pot. AND THEN You went to Corinth and had children. And you think the murder stopped there? Lol no. Jason decides it is such a brilliant idea to abandon you for another woman. What a shitty husband, just who the fuck does that? But don't worry, you'll teach him. So you gave this other woman and her father a dress. That sounds nice. Except it was poisoned. So they both die. And then you decide to kill your children. Yeah...That's a lot of blood on your hands... I don't really know what else to say... And yes I know, the picture sucks.

Welcome fferyllt! You are
Medea
, a Modified Self-Motivated Modified Motion Detector Modified Neighbourhood Infilitrator Neighbour aligned with the
Town!

My Husband Cheated On Me... (Modified Self-Motivated): Your husband left you, so you and Jason may act on the same night.
Extreme Jealousy (Modified Motion Detector): When Jason left you, they made you jealous to extreme levels to the point where you have to know whom visits him. Each night you will know if you are targeted by any other players or not.
Betrayal (Modified Neighbourhood Infilitrator): You also have to make sure you know whom Jason is with. So if anyone who visits you is apart of a neighbourhood, you will join that neighbourhood, and your presence in that neighbourhood will be announced.

Gamethread
Last edited by Alisae on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:34 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:26 am

Post by Alisae »

Irina and Karasuma Notes
Upon marriage becomes: Hydra Cop becomes a PT Cop. 1-shot Roleblock will be upgraded to a full roleblock.
- Returns 4 to Elemental Cops

Dreaming God Notes
Pistol (Everyone in the game must follow the following post restriction for the next game day only: Players may not unvote. This rule will be announced at the start of the day).
Chainsaw (Everyone in the game must follow the following post restriction for the next game day only: All posts must have more then 100 words in them. This rule will be announced at the start of the day).
Chaingun (The following night, you may pick between two of your abilities. You may not use the same ability twice, and you cannot use Chaingun for the rest of the game. This rule will be known to you and only you).
Shotgun (Anyone who dies during the night this is activated, and the following day will have their flip janitored, and will be treestumped. This rule is announced at the start of the day). Notes: Becomes Super Shotty upon Marriage. Same effect as a shotgun except enables BFG9000
Plasma Gun (The next time a player would be lynched, instead the lynchee's alignment will be revealed via official mod message (functions as a Sane Cop investigation) and the vote count will be reset. This rule will be announced at the start of the day.).
Rocket Launcher (You will reveal the number of neighbourhoods that are currently in the game and who is in those neighbourhoods. This is announced at the start of the day).
Unmaker (The next time a pro-town player would be lynched, instead the vote count will be reset. This rule is always hidden).
BFG9000 (Parity Cop) Notes: Dreaming God should know that when the BFG9000 is enabled, it is considered a Role Invesitgation that targets 2 people.
- Returns 2 to Elemental Cops
- Rolecops are not told what the Dreaming God abilities are.

Orpheus Notes
Upon Marriage bcomes: MUP becomes a JOAT with the MUP abilities being 1-shot. Odd-Night restriction is removed. Threadposting restriction is removed. You will also get a copy of the result discovered by any amnesiac roles.
- Returns 5 to Elemental Cops

Yandere Notes
Upon Marriage becomes: They will compulsively doc their Senpai.
- Returns 3 to Elemental Cops

The Power of Love Notes
Upon Marriage bcomes: They will become an Innocent Child

Sayaka and Kyouko Notes
Upon Marriage bcomes: If Sayaka and Kyouko preform the factional kill, the factional kill will have strongman and ninja modifiers applied to it. Sayaka will recieve the result from the PT Cop as well as give it to someone else. Sayaka and Kyouko will become Self-Motivated.
- Returns 8 to Elemental Cops

Buffy Summers and Angel Notes
Upon Marriage bcomes: You are given two paths. You must chose between
Focusing on your Relationship (Modified Self-Motivated): Buffy and Angel may act in the same night. This replaces the Non-Consecutive Night Hydra restriction.
or
Saving the World (Modified Vigilante): During the night, you may target one person. If they are not aligned with you, they will die. If they are aligned with you, both your target and you will die. Replaces the Bodyguard for Buffy Summers.
- Returns 6 to Elemental Cops

Kevin and Nazz Notes
Upon Marriage bcomes: 1-shot Post Restricited Modified Gladiator is turned into a 1-shot Post Restricited Kingmaker. If the 1-shot for the gladiator has been used, they will still get the 1-shot Post Restricted Kingmaker. Wording: During the day, you may bold
Insult to Death: Playername
and call them a "Dork!" They will feel so insulted that they will die to death.

Jason and Medea Notes
Upon Marriage bcomes: Jason becomes a Element Cop in addition to the Flavour Cop, Medea becomes a self-watcher
Last edited by Alisae on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:58 am, edited 21 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:39 am

Post by RadiantCowbells »

So before you get too invested in anything else

1) Unless you explicitly said that you wouldn't randomize alignments and/or declared the game bastard, alignments must be randomized. Do that.
2) Are you going to have an overarching mechanic that effects all roles? If so, what?
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:12 am

Post by Alisae »

1. Yeah, I wanna do that but I wanna wait till Radja gives me the final playerlist.

2. I know for sure I want to try to design the roles similarly to how you designed Twin Trap in In Memory (Can't really use the secret part) where the heads of the hydra have their own special thing they're doing, from like on head trying to enable the other, Even/Odd night stuff, or assigning heads different stuff and givng them the option to chose one over the other.

I am thinking of a special mechanic of allowing the heads to declare if they to advance their relationship. This is a mechanic that is introduced Day 2.
If they chose to advance their relationship day 2, Night 2 They'll be given something special they can use for that night only. This could also modify their current actions pernamently or for that night only.

From Day 2, they can advance the relationship up to 3 stages. Only 1 stage can be raised per day.
Stage 0: Introductions (Day 1. Nothing happens)
Stage 1: Interest (Day 2. One head's actions are improved. Only the improved action can be used that night.)
Stage 2: Enlightment (Day 3. The othe head's action is improved. Actions are not limited.)
Stage 3: Commitment (Day 4. In theory, N4 shouldn't be a thing because D4 usually ends up being a 3 way LyLo, but if it does, then it's there. Both head's actions are improved, and either action can be used that night.)
GTKAS
| here.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:15 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

ego!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:35 am

Since there's so few nights, what if instead there was only one, one time only 'advancing' of relationship and it was something that was voted on to give one player a super PR?

Because otherwise it feels like it's going to have an objective correct way to play
2019 stats: Town WR 76.7%, overall WR 81.667%, 1 scum defeat involving a major mod error in lylo vs 8 scum wins.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:44 am

There's other ways but I feel like there should be a legitimate decision made, even if it's made over time.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:52 am

Post by Alisae »

That actually sounds better...
I could probably include it in a seperate votecount as well and make that based on plurality.
GTKAS
| here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:19 pm

That is an idea!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:42 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE COUNT 1 . 1
  • Some
    ------- 4 ( Person, Person, Person, Person )
    L- 2

Person
    ----- 3 ( Some, Some, Some )
    L- 3

Not Voting
    - 3 ( Some, Some, Some )
With 10 alive, it takes 6 to Lynch
Deadline is in eventually
MARRIAGE COUNT 1 . 1
  • Some
    ------- 4 ( Person, Person, Person, Person )
    L- 2

Person
    ----- 3 ( Some, Some, Some )
    L- 3

Not Voting
    - 3 ( Some, Some, Some )
If nothing is changed, Some and Someone will discover true love
Deadline is in eventually
Last edited by Alisae on Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:23 pm, edited 6 times in total.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:45 pm

Post by Alisae »

That's what it would look like if it was it's own seperate VC?
I'd probably come up with a better name for the mechanic eventually.
GTKAS
| here.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 12:37 pm

Post by Alisae »

Oh yeah btw nancy can see this now.
tl;dr on why is apparently I just found out I'm going on a road trip fairly soon and because of that, I'm probably going to be gone from that period of time so she's gonna help me run things smoothly :]

Also yay someone else is helping me weeeeee
GTKAS
| here.
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:18 pm

Idk, you could either go the lewd way and make it something like 'Consummation!' or go the pure way and do something like 'Marriage!'
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:25 pm

Post by Alisae »

Marrage is lit.

Consummation tbh isn't really what I'm going for, so Marriage fits more.
GTKAS
| here.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:27 pm

Post by Frozen Angel »

I will be here after eating something!
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie
RadiantCowbells
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
RadiantCowbells
He/him
Smooth Criminal
Smooth Criminal

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:30 pm

Do you have any role related stuff yet?

Return to “Completed Game Topics”