Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Mini 1991: TJIOOH Mafia - MAFIA THREAD

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:51 pm

Post by Beefster »

Welcome,
numberQ
Eddie Cane, Lexa, and rb

Scheming and plotting goes here. Use this thread for conniving and backstabbing.

This will only be open during the night phases.
Last edited by Beefster on Fri Mar 02, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 7 times in total.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Lexa
Lexa
Goon
Lexa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:14 am

Post by Lexa »

Aloha, I have rolled scum yet again

Tfw literally have no town meta
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:53 am

Post by numberQ »

I've played with Riggs and fitz before, but that was years and years ago. All I remember is that Riggs tends to be kind of lurky, or at least he did in the game we played together.

Interesting that we have a rolecop. Since ours is odd-night, maybe town has an even-night rolecop? Probably not worth speculating over this yet, just airing a thought I had.
Hey!
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Feb 09, 2018 4:52 am

Post by Beefster »

Thread Locked for the day.
On hiatus indefinitely. This was a nice distraction when I was working through my faith transition out of Mormonism, but I need to move on to bigger and better things now.
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Beefster »

Night 1 Begins!

Talk amongst yourselves and submit your kill and who makes it. You may either do so here or via PM. If you do so here, be sure to bold it and perhaps use a bright color so it's easy to see on the dark background.

Note that rb cannot investigate and perform the factional kill at the same time.
Get to know a meat boy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

mod obviously didn't know, but mulch joining really killed my vibe. i don't know if i'll sub but forreal i can't stand the dude and i already strongly dislike robb so the game wasn't exactly perfect. I really, really can't deal with him rn.
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

also, we are both in good positions but this is still far from ideal

who are you thinking of killing?
"Ima need to buy at least Josh a fucking tarot card reading because this dude is scary at picking up on scum before they even post what the fuck type of Ms. Cleo ass psychic ass mothafucka did yall allow to sign up for this site"
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:35 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

mumble is the obvious choice, but i have him very pocketed so :shrug:
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:46 pm

Post by Beefster »

If you can make it work, I'd prefer that. Keep things mature and civil and we won't have any problems.
Get to know a meat boy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:48 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

Lexa (7): havingfitz, Fissure, Mumble, rb, Havo, Luca Blight, Eddie Cane (LYNCHED)
Fissure (2): Cedrick, Awoo
Cedrick (1): Alexcellent
Mumble (1): Lexa

Not Voting (2): northsidegal, Papa Zito
Never kill tn imo: Zito (pocketed + mislynchable + sanity), Alex (low presence + mislynchable + pocketed), Havo (pocketed + mislynchable)

Other than that, not quite sure. Lots of options,

Mumble is obvious kill. Doc. Annoying if he stops another kill. Pocketed asf by me and not a threat play wise, but also not mislynchable. Probably shoot it sooner or later.

Fitz will probably be a hard mislynch. Though, I had him and Lexa as partners from a long time ago, so I could use that if we go the pocket Cedrick route.

Killing one of Fitz and Cedrick is great ammunition against the other. Cedrick is probably the easier mislynch now. And, he already scumreads me. Even if we don't kill Fitz, Ced mislynch tomorrow is attractive. Especially because it gets a player I don't like out of the way for enjoyability.

Fissure is probably an alright option, but a) a likely ish doc imo, and b) it is possible to push it for bussing, and c) pocketed. Not sure.

Luca is one of the better players in this game even though he's nothing namekill worthy, and is an annoying mislynch. Pocketed by you iirc. Bleh. Scummy interactions with Lexa.

Awoo might be lynchable? Don't' really know them, seem weak. Also don't seem like a likely threat. Also townreads both of us ? But at the same time, one of the harder mislynches imo.

NSG dunno. Not overly lynchable.

I think I'm leaning shooting Fissure / Mumble / NSG / Awoo
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:51 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

In post 8, Beefster wrote:If you can make it work, I'd prefer that. Keep things mature and civil and we won't have any problems.
Without referring to ongoing games;

viewtopic.php?p=9917081&f=4#p9917081

I am not the party you should be talking to. It's pretty easy to see yourself if you want to do 5 minutes of digging.

That said, I will try. And, if we end up killing him tonight, eliminates the problem.
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:53 pm

Post by rb »

lol i hate mulch as well
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:54 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah just kill mumble
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:55 pm

Post by rb »

Im oddnight rolecop btw, who do you want to check?
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:03 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

mod -will I be aware of the result rb receives?

fuck no day chat that was avoidable but alas couldn't coach lexy :[

Eddie kills mumble
rb cops ... Cedrick

we should check whoever we plan on lynching imo, if they have a claim we can't lynch then we should know that
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:04 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

do you think mumble will cop fissure? I'm thinking killing mulch now is good for sanity and game stuff
rb
rb
Survivor
rb
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:28 pm

Post by rb »

Yeah cedrick is fine to check
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:42 am

Post by Beefster »

In post 14, Eddie Cane wrote:
mod -will I be aware of the result rb receives?

fuck no day chat that was avoidable but alas couldn't coach lexy :[

Eddie kills mumble
rb cops ... Cedrick

we should check whoever we plan on lynching imo, if they have a claim we can't lynch then we should know that
Actions acknowledged.

I probably decided the answer to that question at the beginning of the game, but I didn't write it down. Part of me wants to say yes since you are behind, but the other part of me wants to say no because I think that's what I decided early on. I'll have to think about it.
Get to know a meat boy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:52 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

it's relevant cause if not we need to think of a code for what the result is, so please do asap. thanks :s
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:00 am

Post by Eddie Cane »

I currently want to shoot fissure
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:01 pm

Post by Beefster »

I think it's reasonable to justify flavorwise (the Mafia meets one last time before hitting the hay to return and report), so I'll say you get the result in this thread. I will make note of this decision for future games that I mod.
Get to know a meat boy
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Feb 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

good, thanks!
Eddie Cane
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Eddie Cane
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:10 pm

Post by Eddie Cane »

jsyk if I personally attack you it's game related I don't actually have any issues with you if that wasn't obv
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Feb 21, 2018 6:30 pm

Post by Beefster »

Cedrick is
Vanilla
Get to know a meat boy
Beefster
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Beefster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:41 pm

Post by Beefster »

For what it's worth, I opened the thread.

I'm the only person you have to talk to, though, so it probably doesn't make any sense for you.

Good luck.
Get to know a meat boy

Return to “Completed Game Topics”