Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Plotinus
Kitten Caboodle
Kitten Caboodle

Newbie 1914 | Stuff I Found Online Viii | Ic

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Thu Jan 24, 2019 6:52 am

Post by Plotinus »

The CDC 7600 was a supercomputer from 1976. It was shaped, and sized, like a cubicle to limit the reduce the amount of floor space it took up and dramatically increased the performance by reducing the distance the signals needed to travel. It was the fastest computer in the world, running at 36.4 MHz. via CDC 7600, via Wikipedia

hi Flavor Leaf! This is your IC confessional where you can put the thoughts that you think while you are playing the game to help the newer players afterwards. You can put stuff you notice that you don't want to say in real time or whatever you want! The confessional is optional so you don't have to post in it if you don't want.

This thread will be released to the public after the game. You aren't allowed to quote the PT at all.

I've made you a moderator of this topic so you should be able to edit your posts for typos if you want to, but please don't make it public (I'll do that promptly at the end of the game) or add anyone else to this topic.

Read this for more information: http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 4#p7227544

People with access to this PT: Public
The failure mode of clever is asshole.

Modding checklists | Sequencer is in Game 5 | Space II is in Day 4

Return to “Completed Game Topics”