schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

micro 976: ded thred

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 3:57 pm

Post by schadd_ »

Last edited by schadd_ on Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: tired person

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:44 am

Post by MathBlade »

Hi awesome people

I am dead.
I have no regrets as that needed to happen due to the poor claim but Dunn is probably town.

Why Sky the Alien didn’t protect me I don’t know.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:46 am

Post by MathBlade »

Probably looking at least one scum in A, Mastina, E if Not 3P but I suspect it is.

Like I have 0 idea why I was shot I practically screamed I was VT lol
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:59 am

Post by MathBlade »

Paranoia over the missing A intensifies.

I know it’s probably you being typical schadd but if it’s A & E as group scum and Mastina as 3P oooh boy this game.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone who knows me is wondering why the f I died.

This is going to get weird when people post content.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by NicCage »

I checked the neighborhood to see if Dunn said anything. He did, mocking me. Dunn you suck lol, I had you at the first deadline.

I'd be shocked if it was Akarin. Aside from you and Gypyx, I think every other player has townread her.

I don't think it's 3p. It's possible, but since I no longer am playing I'm just going to put my money on that option.

If it was 3p, and they figured you were VT, that would be a great reason to shoot you, since the setup isn't revealed with 2 town flips. However, I wasn't interpreting what you said that way, I figured your role had some info about the setup.

But I figure whoever shot you did it because they didn't want to have to deal with you. I'd say that points to SKYE, in my mind.
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 5, NicCage wrote:I don't think it's 3p. It's possible, but since I no longer am playing I'm just going to put my money on that option
*the other option

SKYE and Dunn maybe? If it's SKYE staying quiet screwed things up for them.

Hell I don't know.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 5, NicCage wrote:I checked the neighborhood to see if Dunn said anything. He did, mocking me. Dunn you suck lol, I had you at the first deadline.

I'd be shocked if it was Akarin. Aside from you and Gypyx, I think every other player has townread her.

I don't think it's 3p. It's possible, but since I no longer am playing I'm just going to put my money on that option.

If it was 3p, and they figured you were VT, that would be a great reason to shoot you, since the setup isn't revealed with 2 town flips. However, I wasn't interpreting what you said that way, I figured your role had some info about the setup.

But I figure whoever shot you did it because they didn't want to have to deal with you. I'd say that points to SKYE, in my mind.
Akarin is likely an alt of not Titus but <redacted>. If I am right this is their scum meta. I don’t alt hunt but this player jumped out at me. If they aren’t <redacted> they at minimum take queues from Titus or <redacted>. What they did was scum meta much to a T. It comes from TMI both Akarin and Mastina did it.

I was tunneling you because your claim was bad and I screamed I was VT at you several times and you didn’t elaborate.

Skye claimed Alien in post 25 which is why I didn’t want to push them. Mastina not killing them and not pushing them means if I have to guess only two scum it would be Mastina and Skye because I pulled the claim JK as scum d1 gambit.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 6, NicCage wrote:
In post 5, NicCage wrote:I don't think it's 3p. It's possible, but since I no longer am playing I'm just going to put my money on that option
*the other option

Hell I don't know.
Ari and Tris both have a lurker scum meta. They usually sneak in crumbs as town but lurk as scum.

A majority of players are giving off both town and scum vibes which makes me think 3P.

Mastina tried to dissuade me from executing any 3P claims so she’s likely 3P here. I really doubt she is town of any kind.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Whichever of A or Mastina or Skye are not group scum really need to elaborate.

Dunn is likely town here and this is likely 3P. Called it yesterday that Dunn wouldn’t be pushed today. Your flip confirmed him as not 3P and if I am right Dunn eats a bullet tonight and he needs to step up.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by MathBlade »

viewtopic.php?p=12317593#p12317593

This is blatant Mastina wants a PR gone. She’s being really heavy handed I just wonder why.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Good going Dunn. Nice vote there btw.

The fact I got killed over Skye means a lot.

I just don’t have enough answers to say what.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 3:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

*the other option

Hell I don't know.
What did he say when he mocked you?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This game is likely 3P due to the lack of posting. Likely people don’t want to stand out and be killed.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Sat Nov 14, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yup.

Doubting Thomas with the equivalent of a prod dodge.

If these aren’t 3P then ...why?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:12 am

Post by MathBlade »

Damn near 24 hours and three slots haven’t posted.

If this isn’t a 3P game town is very very lethargic here.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:09 pm

Post by NicCage »

In post 12, MathBlade wrote:
*the other option

Hell I don't know.
What did he say when he mocked you?
A couple days before the first deadline I said it was looking like he was the compromise and asked him if he had any plans to get out of it, and if he was town was there anything he wanted me to know. He just posted the exact same words back to me close to the elimination.

If Dunn is scum we are cool lol. But Dunn if you are town we are not cool lol
NicCage
NicCage
Mafia Scum
NicCage
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Nov 15, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by NicCage »

I think they’re all checked out and have no idea what’s going on. Also it’s the weekend.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:30 am

Post by MathBlade »

Mastina + G makes sense to kill me too.

And maybe? It’s possible.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 5:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Ugh Mastina probably shot me so hard.

I just don’t get why when she could discredit me
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thank you Dunn :) Use your likely conf townieness
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 7:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 17, NicCage wrote:I think they’re all checked out and have no idea what’s going on. Also it’s the weekend.
Weekends despite claims otherwise tend to be high activity.

If this isn’t 3P town needs an infusion of life stat.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:20 am

Post by MathBlade »

Damn it eliminate someone please! Go town go! Eliminate Mastina!
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:07 am

Post by MathBlade »

Skye has to do something here if they are town. This game needs content.

Mastina is usually good at asking questions but she’s not.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:04 am

Post by MathBlade »

Ewww Mastina+TGP with Akarin town just became a thing with that.

That’s a disgusting post by TGP that reeks of being coached by Mastina.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Game Topics”