Julius Caesar [GAMS]

This subforum is for additional threads for
ongoing
Mish Mash games. If a game has multiple active threads at once, all but the first one should be made in this forum.
Frozen Angel
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Frozen Angel
She
Queen Shifty
Queen Shifty
Pronoun: She

Julius Caesar [GAMS]

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:57 am

Post by Frozen Angel »

Extra page 1: Julius Caesar

.... .. ..-. -

First congratulations for finding this page! This is an extra page. These extra pages usually contain useful hints and guidance for solving the sessions. Sometimes the detail in these pages might be even more important than the starting post itself.

Anyway, back to what this page is all about; Gaius Julius Caesar, known as Julius Caesar, was a Roman politician, general, and notable author of Latin prose. He played a critical role in the events that led to the demise of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Roman Empire. In 60 BC, Caesar, Crassus, and Pompey formed a political alliance that dominated Roman politics for several years. Their attempts to amass power as Populares were opposed by the Optimates within the Roman Senate, among them Cato the Younger with the frequent support of Cicero. Caesar's victories in the Gallic Wars, completed by 51 BC, extended Rome's territory to the English Channel and the Rhine. Caesar became the first Roman general to cross both when he built a bridge across the Rhine and conducted the second invasion of Britain.

so Why am I copy pasting these stuff from Wikipedia? To remind you you can read the rest of this article there! Is that even related to the riddle we're solving though? Maybe; maybe not! But I assure you we are going to do so many stuff with Julius from now on.

So say hello to Julius!
"People , Julius! Julius , people !"

He smiles and nodes as a sign of greeting. Then he tells you "Frozen Angel asked me to help you in this mission. I can tell you that you must start from the top-left corner and write the key in this panel; then read it."

The panel
?????
?????
?????

Wri e to
R ad o

You started whining "aah the legend under that panel is broken and its not usable at all."
Julius laughed "Whats the matter? I already told you how to use it! I won't repeat myself!"
False tears bring pain to those around you
False smile brings pain to one's self

"Frozen Like Your Heart." -Ginngie

Return to “Frogstar World B”