It's Finally here folks! Halo 4 Discussion thread (Spoilers)

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:09 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Played through first 3 levels of campaign after work tuesday. I like most of the gun changes and additions except for the boltshot. I'm waiting to be impressed this early into it
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:17 am

Post by PokerFace »

beat it. Was fun but in general this game feels more like a cross between COD, unreal tournament 2004, and metroid than a halo game

I beat Halo 1-3 and reach on legendary and I still think 2 was the hardest

Halo 4 is a good game but i generally feel let down a little bit
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:51 am

Post by PokerFace »

In UT 99 there were no vehicles and very different graphics and gametypes. In the UT2003,2004 there were many new guns, vehicles, graphics and game types

Comparing the old Halos to the new one feels the same as we once again have new vehicles, guns, graphics, and game types

I personally still prefer UT99 over the newer UT's. Same with the older halo's over the newer one

http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 8#p4503598

Return to “The Arcade”