Cookie Clicker

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:48 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm even farther than Ghostfrog is, and yeah it gets really boring.

I want dungeons to come out really fast so I can maintain a minimum amount of interest in this.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:47 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I'm closing the game down once I hit the point where I get 500 heavenly chips upon resetting until dungeons come out. That should be tomorrow sometime if I maintain vigilance on the golden cookies.

BTW, golden cookies are the only good source of income in the late game when you can get another cookie in a frenzy.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:22 pm

Post by Ankamius »

I use Cookie Monster at this point mainly because the endgame is abysmally boring without it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 32, NabakovNabakov wrote:This game is great for booting up, going to work, and coming home and feeling as if you've accomplished something.

Currently around 6b cps, buying the British cookies one by one because I'm too impatient to save up for the last kitten upgrade. I should be ready for a soft reset next week, hopefully in time for dungeons.
The fourth kitten upgrade is the single best upgrade in the entire game. No contest.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:23 am

Post by Ankamius »

In post 57, AGar wrote:
In post 50, Brandi wrote:cookies
^
In post 54, Ankamius wrote:
In post 32, NabakovNabakov wrote:This game is great for booting up, going to work, and coming home and feeling as if you've accomplished something.

Currently around 6b cps, buying the British cookies one by one because I'm too impatient to save up for the last kitten upgrade. I should be ready for a soft reset next week, hopefully in time for dungeons.
The fourth kitten upgrade is the single best upgrade in the entire game. No contest.
It's entirely dependent on how many achievements you have, though.
If you don't have a lot of achievements, you're not going to be able to make 900 trillion cookies in any reasonable amount of time.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

You lose all your buildings/upgrades, but you keep your achievements/golden cookie clicks and get heavenly chips based on how many cookies you baked in every past run combined. The first starts at 1T, then the amount you need for the next one increases by 1T every time. They do stack, so resetting with 10T gives you 4 chips, while resetting after another 10T sets you at 5 chips.

Heavenly chips just give you a passive CPS multiplier boost. That's really it until he reworks it.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #75 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:07 am

Post by Ankamius »

Whichever you want. If you think the game is taking too long to get anywhere now, go ahead and reset. The achievements will be easier to get next time.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #93 (isolation #7) » Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

I reset pretty much once a day now to maintain a minimum level of interest in this. I'm at >600 chips atm.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #121 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 18, 2013 4:16 am

Post by Ankamius »

I got all of them within 20 minutes on my last reset. Granted I have 802 HCs, but that's still a pretty short amount of time.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #139 (isolation #9) » Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:43 am

Post by Ankamius »

I kept the game up all night with ten wrinklers sucking on my cookie, and I'm going to let them keep sucking until I'm off work to see how ridiculous the increase in cookies is.

Return to “The Arcade”