Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire

This forum is specifically for discussing non-Mafia games
(board, card, video, we're not picky)
Playing
such games should happen in the Mish Mash forum, of course.

What version are you getting?

Omega Ruby
18%
Alpha Sapphire
53%
Both
8%
Neither; I am a grouch who hates Pokemon and kicks puppies
21%

Total votes: 38

Teen Girl Squad
Teen Girl Squad
Goon
Teen Girl Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #0) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 am

Post by Teen Girl Squad »

I just transferred all my Y version Pokemon over because I thought there would be a Battle Frontier and I was SEVERELY DISAPPOINTED.

Seriously I can't believe they just C&P-ed the Battle Maison :c I'm hoping we at least get another console Pokemon game along the lines of Colosseum for me to justify the amount of hours I've sunk into competitively breeding pokes with 5-6 perfect IVs.
Listen up, you undapants.

Show me something you drew!
Teen Girl Squad
Teen Girl Squad
Goon
Teen Girl Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #1) » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:23 pm

Right?? There was that one NPC that kept talking about it. It's like she was taunting me.

Mostly I just miss the Battle Factory. It was fucking impossible but it was nice to have a big battle tower thing you could jump right into without training stuff. I wonder if they'll release the Battle Frontier as DLC or something.

yeahhhhh the stories this gen have been pretty weak. on the other hand: archie's redesign.

The stories are usually pretty meh but I don't think they have to be. I wish they'd do more things to shake up the formula a little bit, like when you fought the elite four the first time in Gen 5 and all of a sudden, EVIL CASTLE.

Teen Girl Squad
Teen Girl Squad
Goon
Teen Girl Squad
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:15 am

I've been doing Nuzlocke runs in my old games, which keeps them interesting. I started one in Y after transferring everything over. Super Training and Pokemon-Amie make it a little easier than other versions, but I still lost half my team to a Kadabra after the first gym :I

Return to “The Arcade”